[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Israeli selection for Eurovision contest in Sweden advances to finals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Hovi_Star-1.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Hovi_Star-1.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
>Hovi Star is the stage name for Hovav Skuletz, 29, from Kiryat Ata in Haifa. Star participated in season 7 of the Israeli music contest Kokhav Nolad, finishing in 7th place.

>In April, Israeli reports alleged that Star was humiliated at the Moscow airport because he is a homosexual.

>Star explained during an interview with Maltese TV that while traveling through Moscow with other performers as part of the Eurovision tour, he was mistreated at passport control because of his sexual orientation.

>"In Moscow, people have a rough time with me, maybe because I'm gay, maybe because I dress like this, maybe because I wear makeup—I don't know," Star said.

Yasher Koach! They made it to the finals.

Also, why are russians so intolerant and mean?
>>
>>73963702
forgot the link

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Culture/Israeli-selection-for-Eurovision-contest-in-Sweden-advances-to-finals-453901
>>
>The United Arab Emirates includes the Emirates of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras al-Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain, Ajman, Fujairah and Sharjah. Sexual relations outside a traditional, heterosexual marriage are a crime. The death penalty applies for homosexuality.

>In 2013, it was announced that all the Gulf Cooperative Countries had agreed to establish some form of, yet unknown, testing in order to ban and deport gay foreigners.[2]

And you're calling Russians intolerant and mean because they fine you if you're a flaming faggot in public and their airport staff are obstructive?
>>
>>73964083
how about a source Ahmed? I live in this country and I am not aware of such plans.
>>
File: 3730827333.jpg (36 KB, 609x343) Image search: [Google]
3730827333.jpg
36 KB, 609x343
>lyrics are
>WE ARE MADE OF STARS ad infinitum
>called Hovi Star

REMEMBER GOYS
>>
>>73963702
a gay jew

now how bout that
>>
>>73964251
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates
>>
File: 1462544622360.jpg (367 KB, 1662x1711) Image search: [Google]
1462544622360.jpg
367 KB, 1662x1711
>>73963702
I think we all agree... the contest is a huge shitshow for being little sjw's first propaganda tool.
They confirmed to protest if russia wins 2016.
The protest on russias homo-restrictions would then take place 2017 in russia.
So if you have a chance to vote for russia, do it and enjoy russian police beating the shit out of them
>>
File: le=happy-not.jpg (15 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
le=happy-not.jpg
15 KB, 225x225
>>73963702
>Israel considers this the perfect representation of its culture
>>
>>73964083
Legit never heard of someone being killed for homosexuality here.

And male on male rape is pretty high because of the dune coons Im pretty sure it hasnt been inacted in years.
>>
>>73963702
>why are russians so intolerant and mean?
Because fuck you!
>>
>>73964978
Exactly, his only source is jewpedia. While we are not fond of degenerates, we are still very tolerant and let them live in peace.
>>
File: ShowImage.jpg (44 KB, 758x530) Image search: [Google]
ShowImage.jpg
44 KB, 758x530
Look at the size of that snoze
>>
>>73964978
>>73965597
this is honestly the largest amount of concentrated dubaifags i've seen on a thread on /pol/ to be quite honest.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.