[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want off this ride http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=756 5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: jfmsuf.png (40 KB, 931x311) Image search: [Google]
jfmsuf.png
40 KB, 931x311
I want off this ride
http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=7565
>>
File: Fragezeichenkot.jpg (25 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
Fragezeichenkot.jpg
25 KB, 250x201
please dont meme @ me, but this shit only happens at your campuses. I assume, if you study something that guarantees you a job, like STEM, Computer Science, Economics and so on you dont even have the time to care about shit like this.

I majored in computer science in 6 semesters, the regular study time.
Since you have to pay like 30k per year for university in the US, I wouldnt waste time on unpaid activism....

how the fuck can people afford to care about this bullshit? I mean I spent all day at uni, hours for homework and was thankful when I could waste some hours into Dark Souls or binge drinking with the lads.

I just dont get how this can be such a thing between students.
>>
>>73638887
>dont meme @ me

where do you think you are
>>
>>73638237
These poor children with their micro aggressions and safe space spaces...the conservative college administrations must be to blame for this. Oh wait, college campuses are run by the far, far left. I guess students have only themselves to blame for their fucking faggotry.
>>
>>73638237
>Micro aggression
is that the new nickname for fucking one of these limped dicked regressives?
>>
>calc 3
>didn't have to learn anyone's pronouns
>advanced accounting
>no one told me to check my privilege
>auditing
>everyone in the class had normal colored hair
>sql
>never accused of "mansplaining"

just don't take fag classes and you won't see fags
>>
It's an aggression because while blacks need to call themselves African American, white people call themselves "American"
>>
>>73638887
in their eyes the money is free, and none of these fuckers are majoring in stem fields or even anything remotely applicable like bbas. they have to boost their resume now to get on that at that hr diversity position
>>
>>73638237
I want to stomp on his face with spiked cleats.
>>
>>73638887
They're studying bullshit degrees with bullshit classes.

Even business schools are full of pointless curriculum.

There's a lot of time to waste when you live on a campus and taking these garbage bin classes.
>>
>>73638237

Damn, how could you people let the jews turn your universities into re education facilities?
>>
>>73639896
>>73640247
but still.. they have to PAY (their parents) money to study there.
Which is a great filter for these people, dont get me wrong, but even with their activism, they should have low chances of getting a job with bs degrees.
>>
>>73640481
Not really. There's actually quite a bit of demand for pointless degrees. Most non-trade jobs require a Bachelor's Degree in literally anything.

Not to mention most of these people go work in Diversity or Activism centers/divisions of private businesses who pay them for essentially looking liberal.

There's also a lot of bloated charities that are more poorly run and overstaffed than a church bake sale.

Oh, and of course they can always work for the universities that gave them the degree.
>>
>>73640678
yeah but those jobs must be heavily contested, since the demand doesnt mirror the supply?
If the supply is equal to their media presence of course, which is very high.
>>
>>73638237
Some students had complaints that arguably went beyond “microaggressions.” A black woman described a relationship she had with a white man in which “the barrage of microaggressions began” when he called her “brown sugar” and referred to her as a “shiny token.” The relationship culminated in the man sometimes saying the n-word, “the white race is just superior, but you’re the exception,” and telling her he wanted an all-white America.

Based,

Interesting she must have tolerated all that for some time.
>>
>>73641951
>called her “brown sugar” and referred to her as a “shiny token.”
baka moonman just can't keep his hands off the negresses
>>
>>73639658
>blacks need to call themselves African American"

Why do blacks "need" to call themselves "African" Americans? Seems to me that is part of the problem.
>>
>>73642381
Because whites wouldn't tolerate it.

Even if you personally find it fine, you know full well /pol/ would be filled with endless REEEEEEEEEE threads if black people started calling their ethnicity "American" and the U.S. government changed all the documents to reflect that.
>>
>>73639630
>just don't take fag classes and you won't see fags

Except many colleges require you to take fag classes to graduate.
>>
>>73640990
>heavily contested
Depends. A lot of these people go on to do shit like telemarketing or "Media Junior Assistant Director" or some shit.

Also, recognize that a significant portion, not majority, just don't do anything at all. They just get married and sit on their ass.
>>
>>73642562
mmm, nope, racial census data is just used to harm whites
>>
>>73638887

>Germany
>thinks its only here
>living in a hellhole

ok faggot Heil Merkel
>>
>>73641951
They just fucking lie and lie, and they lie in such a way that their inferior intelligence becomes undeniable.
>>
>>73639391
just say the jews.
>>
>>73642805

I thought there was no such thing as race. I'm so confused.
>>
File: teddyroosevelt.jpg (65 KB, 560x375) Image search: [Google]
teddyroosevelt.jpg
65 KB, 560x375
>>73642562
>f black people started calling their ethnicity "American"
What the fuck are you smoking, man? "American" isn't an ethnicity, maybe "Native American" and even that's a misnomer.

And they should definitely drop the African-American bullshit.
>>
>>73638237
>>73628761
you might want to check this one, talking about RIDE
>>
>>73642647
some of the classes i mentioned were gen eds that filled those kinds of requirements
i mean, if you knowingly sign up for marxist theory with chaim leobewitzensteinblatt, what do you expect?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.