[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How far along is your country's Micro-chip agenda.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: lizardmanis.jpg (10 KB, 263x341) Image search: [Google]
lizardmanis.jpg
10 KB, 263x341
At the apex of the Brotherhood stands the "Global Elite," identified throughout history as the Illuminati, and at the top of the Global Elite stand the "Prison Wardens." The goal of the Brotherhood—their "Great Work of Ages"—is world domination and a micro-chipped population.[41] Icke also believes climate change is a hoax used to advance the goals of the New World Order[43]
>>
>>73587223
I'm not sure my example is conclusively the global elite, but a vet convinced my gf to microchip her kitten and have its balls removed. Seems like savagery to me, the vet was probably a jew.
>>
>>73587685
same over here ,pets first , making it mandatory next year.

money spinner and more control.
>>
>>73587223
> be living in a shithole of the "1st world"
> life is chill but always wanted to move away
> police have no means or idea how to spy on citizens because their technology and knowledge is 30 years old
> they don't even know what a torrent is
> When the chips will arrive here, I will be probably long dead
> life is good
> dont want to move anymore when watching what's happening everywhere else
>>
File: ngage.jpg (48 KB, 875x555) Image search: [Google]
ngage.jpg
48 KB, 875x555
Phones + Digigal currency is the first step
Having your ID, bank account, electronic communication, all tied to one device is already happening.
Next step is to come out with the next wave of tech, which will require you to have some kind of biometric verification. Once that hits the market, it's all over.
We are at the dawn of this age.
>>
>>73587685
>>73588365
Testing on pets, like they do for pharmaceutics. I even heard they did it for facebook and netflix, before public launch.
Animals are always first experimental phase.
>>
>>73588898
will the general global population give a fuck ?

heard some guy in the cell phone shop the other day saying how cool retina disply is.
>>
>>73587685
Nothing is safe in a room where 3 things can be found: a knife, a Jew and genitals
>>
>>73589738
Slap an Apple logo on it and nobody will care. They will flock to it.
>>
1984 = brave nu world order.
>>
daft punk onemore time.
>>
>>73587223

absolutely AWESOME video/documentary re: OP's pic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjia7ntPfLE

i always knew something was up with that guy.

i would go further than Chris White (who made the video, and is a researcher i hold in pretty high esteem) and say that he's demon possessed.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.