[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok call me a fag if you want but I want to talk about something.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1462331597217.jpg (32 KB, 288x598) Image search: [Google]
1462331597217.jpg
32 KB, 288x598
Ok call me a fag if you want but I want to talk about something. I always hear about how we need jobs to pay our bills and support our families and how we are supposed to work hard to advance in our careers but is this truely how we were meant to live? Is the meaning of life really waking up to an alarm clock, scraping the beard off of my face, and driving to work to deal with a bunch of dicks I hate so I can buy a bunch of shit to entertain myself so I dont go insane from grinding at a job?

I realize in a natural world I would have died a long time ago most likely but I dont feel like Im alive now. Millenia ago I probably would have taken an axe to the face on some battlefield or died of an infected scratch but there would have been an outside chance that that guy swinging the axe would have missed and I would have stabbed him in the gut then me and my people would have burned his village to the ground and I would have fucked his daughters. Thats more of a chance to amount to anything than I was ever given in this life. I was presented with two choices be a "worthless drain on society" or get a job and i chose to get a job and build a career and family. After 20 years I regret my decision.

This can not be what life is supposed to be.
>>
>>73582270
Pay your bills anon, go on holiday once a year, have a nice house and car anon. This isn't what life was meant to be like for humans, so cold and monotonous.

What do you think TV is for anon? It's for making the 99% ignore how shit their lives are. Stop being a sad sack of shit, go out and accomplish something, and leave the modern world behind.
>>
File: 1420046812539.png (347 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1420046812539.png
347 KB, 1000x1000
>>73582270
Well civilization is now to a point of international commerce. Not one single place on this globe will you find the untampered essence of nature before the industrial revolution. Even in the middle of nowhere, you would still see a plane once in a while.

The world is saturated with entertainment and satisfaction, that one would hardly ever succinctly drive home the message to the masses that we are not putting forth the concessions for our inherent nature to long for the tribe. Whereby extended communities are faulted in their willingness to allow entry to foreign interest in blindness to the falsity of prosperity in the eye's of a developed world.

The only satisfaction I can draw from this century is that we may be on the edge of a full-blown happening... The gift it is to be alive for when it all falls apart. Many men of old would have loved to see these happenings.
>>
https://youtu.be/Qt9MP70ODNw
You may want to look in to the church of subgenius.
>>
>>73582270
You have the freedom to choose whatever career you'd like (within reason). You have nobody to blame for your like-totally-ugh-city job but yourself.
>>
>>73582270

I am sure that humans are not meant to sit in front of a screen for 8 hours. Technology is here to help us, but instead it creates complete degenerates. I sometimes think I would be happier living in a village, working in the fields than living in this urban shithole.
>>
>>73582846
how do i leave this life behind though? Do I take my family and go into the woods? Do I ditch my family and just say fuck everything and head into the wilderness? Where would I even go? Im pretty sure every square centimeter of land on earth is owned by someone.
>>
>>73582270
Anything else wouldn't really work, unless we had infinite resources and robot slaves to do all the work that needs doing. And even then, we'd stagnate in those circumstances and never improve again because everyone is lazy.

We're not "meant" to live in any way. Nothing owes us zip. So we just make the best we can, and this means waking up to an alarm clock, scraping the beard off our faces and driving to work to del with a bunch of dicks we hate so we can buy a bunch of shit to entertain ourselves so we don't go insane from grinding at a job.

Life is suffering. Don't inflict it on someone else by reproducing.
>>
>>73583956
every career on earth is shit. No matter how high you get you have to answer to someone. You are still just making money for other people.

Im willing to bet people were a lot less depressed when they were subsistance farmers and conquerors and died at 35 than we are now.
>>
>>73582270
>I realize in a natural world I would have died a long time ago
no, and it will likely remain long after us.
Nothing like packing up and heading far up into the woods or mountains and yell fuck civilization from the top of your lounges.

You still got tons of wilderness, plenty of places to make a clearing, built a house your self and set some potatoes, tomatoes, rye, wheat etc.
Setting up snare traps for smaller game, hunting moose and deer for free tasty meat.

Nothing tastes better than something you catched or shot your self anon
>>
>>73582270
You would be worthless no matter what
Remember the natural state of a human is sadness

Your life would not be better out in the woods most likely
You'd just yearn for something else
Always depressed
Always missing something
In the past this could be justified through actual loss of something important such as children or food but you're not gonna get that nearly as much anymore
Even if you're out in the woods you won't get that

Life is suffering and then we die

>>73584678
They weren't
Their depression would just be justified by the death of a child or the loss of a season of crops
>>
>>73582270
>I don't feel like I'm alive now
Well, good news. You can go and buy a ticket, and ship yourself off to some shithole country.
>>
>>73582270

Fag
>>
File: 1448916014352.jpg (88 KB, 454x340) Image search: [Google]
1448916014352.jpg
88 KB, 454x340
>>73584787
>Life is suffering and then we die

fucking semites... oy vey life so horrible it's to humid, to cold another shoa oy vey

stop bitching jew, life is a blessing you earn once
>>
>>73584678
>died at 35
Children need to leave this board
Generally if you made it to your 30s you'd make it to your 60s and beyond
Living is easy once you've figured it out
>>
>>73585022
this
>>
>>73584736
i think you misread what i wrote. I meant that if the world were natural I, as in me personally, would have died a long time ago.

I have no survival skills because i never needed them. I developed skill that produce nothing because I was brought up to believe that I had to have this skill to have a career and be happy. My skill set would be worth dick in any setting other than the one I am in now.
>>
>>73585087
>i think you misread what i wrote. I meant that if the world were natural I, as in me personally, would have died a long time ago.

these are myths. If you take just about any saga, IE Eigill Skallagrimson saga, you see that people got to their 90ies even back in fucking 900ds....

The average age on the other hand was different, as there well were constant wars for once and high mortality with children.
>>
>>73582270
Go to Taiwan, work on a pigfarm nick the weed they feed the pigs with. Ave a guddun lad
>>
>>73584984
Life has nice moments sure but it is suffering
People are made to be sad sacks of shit
Being sad and depressed consumes far less energy than being happy and it also keeps you sober to danger

If being happy was the natural state we'd always be happy

We suffer because we are born lad
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.