[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: wut do.png (47 KB, 729x715) Image search: [Google]
wut do.png
47 KB, 729x715
pic related
>>
>venture into online dating
>meet QT3.14 profile
>message her
>no response
>message again
>no response
>find her FB and insta
>try to add her
>send her another message today
>get this

what do i say now?

I think it is very unfair I was completely closed off to her. She could have simply messaged me she was not interested or given me a chance. I do not think what i did was wrong.
>>
File: 2065207277_4bee5635cf.jpg (51 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
2065207277_4bee5635cf.jpg
51 KB, 332x500
>>73517336
It's actually quite easy. But seeing the way you interact with a woman, you're most likely gay. Try Grindr!
>>
>>73517565
i aint gay
>>
>>73517336

damn son, if they dont respond after the 1st message don't keep spamming them. Fucks sake.
>>
>>73517456
Learn to take a hint, you fucking stalker.
>>
>>73517336

try meeting women IRL instead of being a total creeper online
>>
>>73517675
Na fuck that, annoy the hell out of them
>>
Don't stalk them. You're also likely ugly, so lower your standards.
>>
>>73517456

> Please respond
>>
Chick sounds like a massive cunt anyway.

>Guy is obviously trying to get with her
>Compliments her on things and asks things
>rather than just saying not interested/thanking him for saying stuff, acts like a cunt about it

Its working at a grocery store and yelling at a customer for asking you for a certain product.
>>
>>73517456
I think it is very unfair I was completely shut THE FUCK DOWN from her. She could have simply not messaged me if she was not interested or given me a chance. I do not think what i did was wrong.
>>
ALSO NOT POLITICS

... OP how tall are you?

NOT POLITICS
>>
I know it's really confusing for sweet-hearted guys like you to understand, OP, but women are spineless. They're terrified of confrontation, so instead, they just choose to ignore a guy when they're not interested. Forcing them into a confrontation makes them lash out in anger, like a defense mechanism. When they ignore you, just pretend they said "no" and go chat up another chick.
>>
If they don't reply within 2 messages, just drop it dude.

Wymyn only like persistence if you're a 10/10 chad, otherwise it's "rapey" or "creepy" or some other blanket buzzword.
>>
fuck off

>>>/r9k/
>>
File: 1387840839900.jpg (89 KB, 400x518) Image search: [Google]
1387840839900.jpg
89 KB, 400x518
>>73517336
Women like strong, confident men.

You're not trying hard enough. Message her more. Find her other social media accounts and message her on them too.

Find out where she lives and go visit her daily. Try to find her number and call her a few times a day.

Women like security and showing her you're always there is a great way to win her over.
>>
>>73517456
This.
"Giving hints" is stupid.
Just tell me to fuck off straight up.
Much easier to move on from that.
>>
>>73519044

And dead birds, chicks love dead birds on the doorstep. Reminds them of cats.
>>
>>73518726
if you haven't noticed, every other thread isn't politics. the mods sit around sucking cock all day rather than doing anything useful
>>
>>73519062

But then they would be mean.....
Never understood this women logic. If I say No fuck off I will look like a mean person, so I better not say anything and ignore it.....which is also if not even more mean ...
>>
>>73519282
Young women are the most insecure organisms ever to walk the Earth. The reason they don't say anything isn't that they don't want to sound rude, it's that by not saying anything, they feel like they have dropped their social responsibilities. They can't handle responsibility, so they try to avoid it by any means possible. When it becomes clear that they can't avoid the responsibility, they just get mad and and yell at it. OP's example is a perfect portrayal of this.
>>
Give up on women.
I`ve met up with some old friends of mine who are Chads now. We went to a bar.
They treat women like complete garbage. They slapped their asses, shit talked them, threw stuff on the ground and told them to pick it up.
The women were all somewhat angry but hella aroused. They always came back and tried flriting with them.
I always thought its a meme but nope women really want to be treated like shit. So just drop it. get a hooker because thats what women mainly are.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.