[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>India is hostile to China but a great ally of Russia >Pakistan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1393910816675.png (342 KB, 4500x2234) Image search: [Google]
1393910816675.png
342 KB, 4500x2234
>India is hostile to China but a great ally of Russia

>Pakistan is hostile to Iran but a great ally of China

where do they fit in this new cold war scenario?
>>
>>73469258
>India wasn't hostile to China until China decided to invade India
>India wasn't an ally to Russia until USA decided to provide free arms in 1971 Indo-Pak war to Pakistan and sent its aircrafts carriers to fight from Pakistan's side.
>China is funding Pakistan to use it against India and hinder its progress (China also made Pak's nukes)
>India didn't stop its trade with Iran like Pakistan when U.S. put sanctions on them so Iran is more inclined towards India than Pakistan
>India wants to be neutral by not choosing sides as it wants to be a major economic power.\
>China wants to show its dominance in Asia
Asian politics is very complicated man
>>
>>73469258
Well during the last two decades of the Cold War China was in the Americans camp, especially after Nixon came to Beijing in 1972, due to their undying hatred for the Soviets.
Now it's hard to tell because they love Americans money, but due to the issues of Taiwan and American support of SEA Monkey nations, the Chinese leadership gets along better with Moscow, and even get some oil out of that too.
We lie in a very complicated world today, gentlemen. Sometimes I wish things were as simple as Moscow vs Washington like it used to be.
>>
>>73471390
Also our governments/people really hates each others. I still think that if India and China work together instead of working like China + Pakistan and India + Russia, we could have tripled our profits.
>>
>>73469258
>China and India have a historic dispute
>Russia is an ally of China and India
>China and India now have a multi-billion dollar trade deal
>their economies have been becoming more inter-dependent over the the years
>Papa Putin is showing the kids its better to make a shit ton of money by working together rather than lose money by giving a fuck about some mountains
>>
>>73471910
> Papa putin knows jack shit.
> Papa putin is corrupt himself.
> Want to make India and China the same corrupt commie shit that Russia is. So Oligarchs can have it all.
>>
>>73469258
>These hypothetical WW3 scenarios always have to throw China on the side of Russia so they can justify Russia surviving more than a month
China would never support Russia in a war against the US, their economy would collapse over night if they did that from suddenly having their entire export market collapse. In all likelihood they would do what we did in WW1, trade until the war is almost over, join the winners, and get in on the peace terms.
>>
>>73469258
Russia and India could beat China and Pakistan.

And the west wouldn't interfere in a war that only involved these countries. Because whoever loses, we win.
>>
>>73474100
World war three isn't even going to happen between Russia and U.S. Looking at the China's aggressive stance in South China sea and Indian Ocean, it's probably going to start in Asia.
>>
>>73474100
SCO is a thing, you know.
>>
>>73473872
>I don't like anything Russian so everything from Russia is bad
>listen to this shit that doesn't have to do with Russia trying to improve India-China relations for economic domination, nor Russia's historic alliances with both nations
Ok...
>russia is comminust?
No, that's Kerala, and China is already communist.
>So Oligarchs can have it all.
I am now convinced you proxying through India. India and China are already run by oligarchs.
>>
>>73469258
>China but a great ally of Russia
This is one of the most stupidest things I have ever heard. Btw russian immigrant
>>
>>73474644
t. geopolitcs exberd
>>
File: 1434379922582.jpg (720 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1434379922582.jpg
720 KB, 960x1280
>anzus
>>
File: 1462483129572.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1462483129572.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>>73469258
>>73474100
>These hypothetical WW3 scenarios without nukes
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.