[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"The wall was a terrible idea" -The Donald If he said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: CAM01303(1).jpg (108 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
CAM01303(1).jpg
108 KB, 1024x768
"The wall was a terrible idea" -The Donald

If he said this you would lose your shit because thats all you ever cared about, its all you ever had in your hate ful little heart, he can flip flop on anything else (which he will) but being a racist is so important to you that you will ignore it when he says guns need to banned or when he legalizes gay marriage, you only care about one thing and thats keeping Jose out of work, I doubt any of you care for actually working. Face it /pol/ you never cared about capitalism, guns, liberty etc. You are just insecure brats that use racism to feed you narcissism and nothing more, youre below the jew now what a shame
>>
do you need a glass of fucking chocolate milk or something

why is so much of this board shit? none of you can see that many of these ideas are a spectrum of ideals. obviously, with that viewpoint, the only recourse is endless argument, but very few of you are even moderately good at that.

get your shit together. the right principle argued for the wrong reason or without proof is almost as bad as a wrong principle.

the observable universe is quite frankly so unimaginably monstrous that theres no way to usably comprehend its size. how you believe it got here doesnt matter either. if you believe in god, it was made to support life. if you believe in evolution, the fact that you are conscious of your existence is incredible.

either way, you DONT HAVE THE RIGHT to look up at the stars & not be in complete awe. look up, & when you understand what it means to exist, realize it is your job to find & comprehend as complete a body of knowledge as you can. this includes your political views.

figure them out, get the facts, & use them. dont be like OP. use your brain, & your eloquence. back up what you say, & take it as a compliment when you are critiqued- if someone debates you, it means they tale you seriously.

get it right, prove you are, & fight clean.
>>
also fuck you, you pussified inbreed.
>>
>>73355265

>thats all you ever cared about

I honestly don't care about the wall, or any of his policies. I'm voting for Trump because the Republicans and Democrats hate him.
>>
>>73355265
he's not racist and wanting to keep illegal aliens out of the country is not racist

let them all come in on a giant red carpet, but only if they pay taxes like every other person in the country

i don't want to work my ass off to support some criminal (Yes, he's technically a criminal if just hopping the border with no documentation) from mexico so he can steal american jobs and send all his earnings back home
>>
He can literally run on Hillary's platform for all I care, as long as he rustles leftists he is WAY better than Hillary.
>>
>>73357343
>I dont want a working man to spend his money how he wants

You and Shilldogs are alot a like
>>
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 510x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 510x650
>>73355265
>>
>>73357958
your reading comprehension skills suck

how did you get that from what i posted? they can do what they want but dont make me pay for it.
>>
>>73355265
>If he said this you would lose your shit because thats all you ever cared about

As a Canadian, all I ever cared about is the trade deals. Manufacturing coming back to the USA means Manufacturing coming back to Canada too. At the very least, it also means lots of demand for our boundless natural resources.

That, and Trump / Bernie are the only ones who might get rid of that horrid TPP that shafts Canada and Quebec utterly.

So he can get rid of the wall, he can be for or against immigration, abortion, whatever. All I care about is him getting rid of the TPP and bringing back manufacturing.
>>
>>73358117
>so he can steal american jobs and send all his earnings back home

Right there, and hes not stealing job that doesnt even makes sense
>>
>>73358123
Trump wants to increase tarriffs on all imports that includes what you guys send to import here
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.