[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITALIAN AMERICANS & "WHITENESS"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: image.png (510 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.png
510 KB, 720x540
In 2002, NYC DJ Chuck Nice, a black man, said: "Italians are niggaz with short memories" (Guglielmo & Salerno 1). The Italian American claim of "whiteness" has been a contentious issue in the United States, going far back before DJ Nice's comment. It began back in Europe with sayings like, "Europe ends at Naples. Calabria, Sicily, and all the rest belong to Africa."

Southern Italians, historically, were discriminated against in the US and in their native country. In Guglielmo & Salerno's book, Are Italians White?, they explain this phenomenon:

>To justify such beliefs, they relied on the 'evidence' provided by Italy's leading positivist anthropologists, who argued that the darker "Mediterranean' southerners were racially distinct from the lighter 'Aryan' northerners because they possessed 'inferior African blood' and demonstrated 'a moral and social structure reminiscent of primitive and even quasibarbarian times, a civilization quite inferior.
>>
>Mexicans grasping at straws for an even more inferior race than their own
>>
I don't even wanna be considered white. I'm proud of my calabrese blood not ashamed
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 426x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 426x377
As southern Italians immigrated to the US in the 1900s, the categorization of them as "non-white" was explored further. Historian Matthew Jacobson said, "'It was not just that Italians did not look white to certain social arbiters, but they did not act white'" (Guglielmo & Salerno, 11). This was because many Italians who first moved to the US took on similar work that African Americans did, and also transgressed color lines, which upset white supremacists. Other ways in which Italian Americans learned they were "inferior" included: lynchings, native-born Americans protesting against riding in streetcars with them, the exclusivity children experienced with regard to schools and social groups, segregated seating in some churches, and negative images of Italians in US newspapers.

It's an interesting dichotomy, because on the one hand, Italian Americans were denied some rights and privileges, however, they were considered "white" by the state for the most part--they could own land, vote, marry whoever, and gain citizenship.

My ancestors came from Calabria, the southern most part of Italy, before Sicily. I've consistently tried to speak with my grandfather about his culture, and he consistently brushes me off, saying, "That's the old country." As a child, I didn't understand this, but as I grew older I realized more and more why it was difficult for my grandfather to welcome his Calabrese identity. When he was in elementary school here in the States, he was forced to speak English and only English. Culture and bi-lingualism was frowned upon. My grandfather assimilated to American life, much like all other immigrants during the time period. This depresses me, as my grandfather, who is now 91, is no longer fluent in his native tongue.
>>
>>73215885
Thats right who wants to be white in a country that openly discriminates

Italians and slavs are the least cucked out of European so maybe being not "white" is good
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 429x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 429x343
On the issue of race, my grandfather, though I love him dearly, is abhorrently racist towards African Americans, and I suspect some of this racism stems from what I wrote about above--Southern Italians having been compared to African Americans back in the day, and how that was seen to be negative. Because Italian Americans tried desperately to fit in when they arrived in the US, and they wanted the same privileges as "pure" white Americans, they wanted to squash any comparisons made between themselves and African Americans. Their racist attitudes were fueled by their need for approval and privilege. Caroline Waldron Merithew posits that becoming "American" and becoming "white" were closely linked.

In Kym Ragusa's piece, "Sangu du Sangu Meu: Growing up Black and Italian in a Time of White Flight", she echoes the above sentiment; naming and discussing "white flight":
>>
>>73216270
Racism against niggers is never abhorrent

Also, the darker Italians have some arab blood, not nigger blood.
>>
>>73216132
At the very least they assimilated being white isn't just about genetics or skin color its about culture and fitting in something your people here are failing to do.
>>
File: italians are not mexicans.jpg (55 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
italians are not mexicans.jpg
55 KB, 594x396
>>73216132
>>73215634
>(((Jacobson)))

Italians have never been legally non-white and were never subjected to laws against interracial marriage

The fact that they were discriminated against does not make them socially non-white any more than the fact that the British hate the Poles and the Pakistanis equally does not make the Poles non-white, it just means there were obvious ethnic and cultural differences between Italians and nativeborn Americans the same as between Irish and Poles and Jews versus nativeborn Americans

Notice that the Germans only faced animosity over their language but otherwise there are no tales about how the Germans were perpetually discriminated against. Largely it was along religious lines that nativeborn Americans opposed various European groups as opposed to the racial lines that blacks and Asians were opposed.

Typical kike peddling bullshit to try and divide American society for his benefit.
>>
>>73216270
Every racial group hates niggers
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 260x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 260x249
This cycle of displacement/replacement occurred with my Grandfather. The family migrated from Calabria to New York, and from New York to Racine, Wisconsin. Always running--always searching--leaving the "old country" far behind; running away from any insinuation of being non-white.

Whiteness is not always obvious. Is it in the eye of the beholder? My father and I have more than once been asked: "What are you?" In graduate school, my father's peers thought he was the foreign-exchange student because of his dark complexion. They called him a "Spic" (which, at the time, was a slur towards Italians as well as Latinos). I've also come into contact with people's inevitable discomfort in not being able to identify my race and ethnicity immediately, as I've written about before here. The experience is always mesmerizing to me--I feel like, "is this really happening?"
>>
>>73216689
Who was hated more in America Italians or Polish
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 458x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 458x321
Whiteness seems to be something people are constantly looking for--either to establish calm or chaos for themselves. When "white" or "non-white" isn't identified immediately, questions abound. Is this fair? Of course not, but does it happen? Most definitely.

Italian Americans and their relation to whiteness has been contentious at best. Now in the year 2011, Italian Americans are no longer faced with the same racial and ethnic discrimination as they were when they first arrived to the U.S. Their race is not usually contested (or discussed for that matter), and the general public has seemingly forgotten the question of whiteness it posed to Italian Americans over 100 years ago.

Now on to other such causes, like getting MTV's, "Jersey Shore" off the air...

http://lachristagreco.com/lachrista-greco-1/2011/05/19/italian-americans-and-whiteness
>>
I'm still trying to figure out what this mexican is reaching for...
>>
>>73215634
Thanks for telling me I'm not white

Who wants to be white when white people are apparently all evil
>>
>>73217406
Italians arn't white duh
>>
File: 1461124456542.jpg (148 KB, 830x1262) Image search: [Google]
1461124456542.jpg
148 KB, 830x1262
>>73215634
BUILD
>>
>>73217349
Half of them arn't Italian
>>
>>73217282

The Irish
>>
Italians are spics
>>
>>73215634
Annoys the piss out of me that people in this country walk around spouting shit like Irish were not considered white an Spanish and Italians arent white etc.
>>
>>73217282

Italians.

Poles assimilated remarkably well. Italians formed the Mafia.
>>
>>73217510

To be honest, the problem lies in the "Italians" meaning itself.

I live in central Italy, near Rome. I'm italian as far as my generations go.
And I'm one of those with dark hair and eyes, kinda manlet, and slight dark skin.
Your average Italian i guess.

But you see, Northern Italians are more "continental" in every aspect: way of life first, and "whiteness" following.

pic related, a random pic of random people from my area, in one of the beach parties that are starting with the warm season.

We're very mixed in aspect, but we're far from niggers, and far from anglo-white.
>>
>>73217983
They aren't but they sure look like spics
>>
>>73217406
he's upset he'll never be part of the true human race and wants to bring down the goombas with him
>>
>>73215634
I think most Italians would acknowledge their half-breed status. Especially the southerners.

Everyone still loves Italians though.
>>
I thought this was settled. Northern Italians are white, and Southern Italians are a hit or miss, and then Sicilians might as well be Mexicans.
>>
>>73218326

lol they look so stereotypical
>>
>>73218326

They all look like Brazilians. There's even trannies there ffs.

>Italians
>White
>>
File: Rassenkarte_von_Europa.jpg (173 KB, 970x863) Image search: [Google]
Rassenkarte_von_Europa.jpg
173 KB, 970x863
>>73215634
italians are not white
anglos are not white
spanish are not white
>>
>>73216689
>Notice that the Germans only faced animosity over their language but otherwise there are no tales about how the Germans were perpetually discriminated against. Largely it was along religious lines that nativeborn Americans opposed various European groups as opposed to the racial lines that blacks and Asians were opposed.Typical kike peddling bullshit to try and divide American society for his benefit.

This guy gets it.
>>
>>73215634
My family got invited to America from Sicily in the 1900's to work with the Mexicans. We assimilated with white America and I get called white all the time. It just gives me ammo to use against SJW "you're a fucking white male" bullshit. They shut the fuck up fast after I call them out for misjudging my cultural identity.
>>
There are multiple US Supreme Court cases that affirm that Mexicans are white. Technically, every filthy Paco that crosses the border is white when as soon as he comes into US jurisdiction.

Still wanna come here?
>>
>>73218771

The US government considers spics, Arabs, Jews, Berbers, and Persians do all be white.

Our government sucks.
>>
My father's side came here from Italy. I may not be white, but I'm smart enough to know that Mexicans are no good wetbacks and we need to keep them out. These white guys have been doing a good job, why would I want to swap them out for spics and niggers?
>>
>>73216132
Family is from Liguria, fuck off spic
>>
>>73218771

Hispanic/Latino =/= Mestizo

You guys get all the Mestizos though. There's little to no reason why Castizos and well off Native Latinos should immigrate to USA. They are already wealthy.
>>
>>73218562
Can you even read a map? It says the opposite.
>>
>>73219172
no it doesnt shitskin
>>
File: 1460496323808.jpg (55 KB, 1278x620) Image search: [Google]
1460496323808.jpg
55 KB, 1278x620
>>73218477
>>
>>73218326
where are you from? Why is everybody in this picture so ugly?
>>
>>73216132
>My grandfather assimilated to American life, much like all other immigrants during the time period. This depresses me
It really shouldn't. I mean yeah it's great knowing several languages and having a unique culture to contribute but it's been abused by shitskins speaking in clicks and thinking cannibalism is a quaint cultural export (okay that's hyperbole but still). I think all Western nations are moving closer to a zero tolerance policy for its peoples and immigrants, a return to the old ways where you assimilated or you were permanently segregated and abused.
>>
>>73219823

Central Italy. Don't know about the ugliness of the people, but I don't cherry pick beautiful people to impress people on /pol.

That's what to me seems the people's average.
>>
>>73215634
>"Europe ends at Naples. Calabria, Sicily, and all the rest belong to Africa."
Southern Italy was under Moorish rule for 900 years. There's truth to it.
>>
>>73218562
Fuck off, slavic subhuman.
>>
ok we aren't white my spic friend
so ?
>>
Northern Italy = true master race.

Too lazy to make a collage of with Gallileo, Volta, Roman Emperors etc. More Italian geniuses than in any other race. Deal with it.
>>
>>73215885
You're white!
>>
>>73220304
>>>/africa/
>>
Seriously? What about all of the Slavic subhumans and the Turks?

The only non-white dagos are the Sicilians, aside from that Italians are white.

Divide and conquer is a cheap shot attempt by the kikes.
>>
>>73220287
Still don't go to Naples.
Even today can be compared to Detroit, but not because of niggers, but the Neapolitans themselves.

They're son of a bitch inside their soul
>>
>>73220543
>not because of niggers, but the Neapolitans themselves
So because of niggers
>>
>>73220385
Seriously? You're the faggot trying to divide the white race and I'm supposedly the nigger?

At least Anglos and Mediterraneans are not mongolian rape babies or shit tier immigrants, go get drunk on Vodka or something and give this laptop back to the German you stole it from.
>>
>>73218326
The guys look like homosexuals
>>
I do not know a single Italian person that doesn't identify as white

t. 1/4 German, 1/4 North Italan, 1/4 South Italian, 1/4 English mongrel
>>
>>73215885
What's up with all your doughy feminine mama boys. High estrogen or are you all just faggots?
>>
File: 1317179466467.jpg (64 KB, 253x253) Image search: [Google]
1317179466467.jpg
64 KB, 253x253
>>73220543
>They're son of a bitch inside their soul
>>
File: jessica-alba-st-barts.jpg (126 KB, 635x500) Image search: [Google]
jessica-alba-st-barts.jpg
126 KB, 635x500
>>73215885
>I don't even wanna be considered white

Nobody does. When Jessica Alba found out she was 97% white on The George Lopez Show, she was absolutely horrified. White ancestry is something that should be reviled and kept hidden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0
>>
>>73220787

That's the remnants of the Hipster wave as how it crashed here.

now they all have those beards and faded long top hair and sleeved up skinny trousers

They all seem to me gay lumberjacks still
>>
>>73216132

Oh fuck off. You want to live in America and have a good paying job? You're gonna assimilate and learn to speak English. The reason your grandpa doesn't speak of Sicily? He left it because it was a shit hole with a backwards culture. Any culture that actively supports mobs running politics should rightfully be left in the dust.
>>
>>73217948
>Irish
>hated
>>
>>73221024
Hipsters *are* gay lumberjacks, my dago wop friend.
>>
>>73218477
Nope. Northern Italians are not white. If you are even part Northern Italian you aren't white.
>>
>>73221199

>I don't know anything about 1800s politics

The first fucking nativist party was against the Irish dumbfuck.
>>
>>73221199
Ignore the stupid nigger, leaf bro.

The Irish are a very respectable people with a rich cultural background.
>>
>>73218957
Persians are white tho.
>>
>>73221340
>Italians aren't white not even North

Enjoy being brainwashed by those filthy kikes, good goyim.
>>
>>73221024
Oh god the hipster beards, i'm so fucking mad at those. It's like they're making in some fagfactory, beard, square glasses, flanel shirt, overweight

And now i need to shave mine to avoid being confused with this degeneracy
>>
>>73220977
Do you really have a tv show where celebrities take dna tests to talk about >muh heritage?
>>
>>73221346

t. Ulster faggot
>>
>>73221399
No, they're sandniggers.

Pretty much *all* of them have been mixed with brown Semitic Arab blood.
>>
>>73220304
leave subhuman

>>73220323
Northern Italians are not master-race AT ALL. All famous North Italians were just Germans. And Roman Emperors were Southern Italian.
>>
>>73220977

What an awful pic of her absolutely no curves looks like a boy body
>>
>>73220449
BTW Brits are not white. They descend from Ancient Celts which even the Romans said were dark. Like John Oliver. You're not white. Stop trying to divide and conquer.
>>
>>73215634
>To justify such beliefs, they relied on the 'evidence' provided by Italy's leading positivist anthropologists, who argued that the darker "Mediterranean' southerners were racially distinct from the lighter 'Aryan' northerners because they possessed 'inferior African blood' and demonstrated 'a moral and social structure reminiscent of primitive and even quasibarbarian times, a civilization quite inferior.

Obligatory:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
>>
File: 1460563851305.gif (2 MB, 303x277) Image search: [Google]
1460563851305.gif
2 MB, 303x277
>it's a "italians are not white" episode
>>
>>73221451
No, I'm Anglo.

>2016
>Still hating Irish people

Pathetic brainwashed faggot but what more can I expect from a country controlled by the kikes?
>>
>>73220977
Everyone does
>>
>>73220977
Everyone does!
>>
>>73221520
You leave you fucking leaf faggot.

Slavs are shit tier immigrants like the Pakis.
>>
>>73220053
>but I don't cherry pick beautiful people to impress people on /pol.

That's literally what all the spics do in the "Hispanic bro-tier threads" kek

You're alright, anon.
>>
>>73218542
yeah they look Portuguese
>>
>>73221672
You're not really Anglo. Anceint Britain was never actually white. Romans considered the Celts living there to be darker than they were. And Anglo-Saxony only makes up a very small amount of British DNA. You're a mongrel. Germans and Scandinavians are the white people.
>>
that's cool white people are sissified anyway
>>
>>73221775
Fuck off subhuman mongrel.
>>
>>73221616
You're such a dumb nigger/kike if you believe that.
>>
>>73221831
STFU sissy.
>>
>>73221346

Anglo-Irish masterrace.

America is for the Anglo-Celtic-Germanic

All Latins and Slavs get out.
>>
>>73221891
You're a fucking idiot. Vikings described the English as being swarthy and so did the Normans. Even the Roman legion said they were swarthy.
>>
>>73220977
>A DNA test whose results were displayed on the show Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates, Jr. (2014) stated that Jessica’s genetic ancestry is:

72.7% European
22.5% East Asian/Native American (Indigenous Mexican)
2.0% Sub-Saharan African
0.3% Middle Eastern/North African
0.1% South Asian
2.4% No Match
>>
>>73221863
Make me you filthy leaf degenerate.

Go and witness another transexual marriage you ugly faggot.
>>
>>73220977
I watched your clip. She isn't absolutely horrified. Surprised and disappointed yeah, but not horrified.
>>
File: 1456719689439.jpg (43 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
1456719689439.jpg
43 KB, 375x360
>>73217349
>http://lachristagreco.com/lachrista-greco-1/2011/05/19/italian-americans-and-whiteness

One comment says:
>America must never forget the horrible things they did to us. And we Italians should see blacks as our brothers and sisters since we faced similar oppression to them and were treated with the same disrespect they were treated with. As far as I'm concerned, Italians in America have been the victim of the white man just as much as all other minorities.

kek
>>
>>73222021
That picture clearly shows a drunken Irish guy. You're a potato-nigger and not welcomed in America.
>>
>>73222070
Shut up you ugly inbred, you filthy creep.
>>
>>73222021
Fuck yeah!

I believe that America would function better if run by the Anglos, Irish and Germans. Italians can stay but the Slavs, wetbacks and niggers can fuck off back to where they came from.
>>
>>73222296
>run by Anglos
No. Anglos had to be run by Germans because the truth is Anglos aren't actually Anglo. They 90% celt and not fit to run their own civilization.
>>
>>73222099
>we Italians

Do italo-americans know how much Italians despise them?
>>
>>73222033
We are still classed as Germanic, moron.

If anything, we were raped by the Vikings.
>>
>>73215634
italians can have white kids if they intermarry
>>
>>73222125

it's just a prank bro ideally I'd replace the Irish with a gypsy or something.

And I'm actually of WASP heritage, but the Irish are bro-tier.
>>
>>73216132
>My grandfather assimilated to American life, much like all other immigrants during the time period.
THE HORROR
>>
>>73215634
I'm Italian and my family is from Trieste. Does that make me not white?
>>
>>73222451
They don't give a fuck. Italo-Euros are just peasants to the EU.

>>73222483
You're a moron, the vikings and Germans make up like 4% of your DNA. You predominantly descend from Pre-Britain celts.
>>
>>73222157
That's the thanks we get for developing your country you filthy ungrateful bastard offspring?

You are a country hellbent on giving rights to faggots and shitposting on the Internet about Sikhs being "bro tier".

You Canadians are the degenerates of the Anglosphere.
>>
>>73220851
I dunno. Maybe ask your mom or sister. Pasty chicks can't get enough of the bastone
>>
>>73222599
WASPS and Irish are not bro tier. And WASPS aren't even Anglo Saxon. You mainly descend from Pre-Britian Celts which even the Romans said were swarthy. Get the fuck out of America. Latins and Slavs are way more white than Brits.
>>
>>73222397
Celts are still glorious and white as fuck, not to mention that Anglo-Celtic women are top tier beauties.
>>
>>73221680
Except for fringe enclaves like /pol/ and stormfront, nobody wants to be white. Why do you think most white people desperately cling onto some great great great grandparent who was supposedly part Cherokee.
>>
File: Our Flags.jpg (112 KB, 729x599) Image search: [Google]
Our Flags.jpg
112 KB, 729x599
>>73222296

That's exactly how America was run in the late 19th/early 20th Century, and what do you know, the country was a literal paradise and the most prosperous society in the world.

Italians can stay if they stop being mafioso niggers (and to be fair, most of them have).

Balkan niggers, wetbacks, Arabs, Jews, and chinks all need to get the fuck out.
>>
>>73222718
Oh yeah and Italians will accept a "thank you" for civilizing your nation you ungrateful filth.
>>
>>73222811

Some of the greatest people in the world were Anglo-Irish.

t. Edmund Burke
>>
>>73222599
Exactly. I'm also Anglo-Saxon.
>>
>>73222811
No you're not white. Also no there isn't anymore "Anglo-Celts" as Anglos were all mixed with Celts from a ratio of 9-1. You're a filthy Celt. Italians are the real whites.
>>
>>73215634
HOL UP

so since italians have like 5% middle eastern blood which has like 5% african blood, they are therefore black? Isn't that the one drop rule?

nigges believe in the one drop rule?
>>
>>73222932
>"Anglo-Irish"
So Celtic-Celtic?
>>
>>73222684
We are still white you stupid faggot.

Not to mention that native Britons have much fairer skin than today's Scandinavians.
>>
>>73218326
>all those fuccbois and faggots
Jesus I'm from Abruzzo, and no one in my family looks so Arab. Fuck those guys could all pass as Lebanese

>tfw Italian Ukranian mix
>average height, sharp as fuck features
hell yeah motherfucker.
>>
File: JFK Sunglasses.jpg (56 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
JFK Sunglasses.jpg
56 KB, 640x960
>>73222783

>Get the fuck out of America
>we literally created America

>pic related
An Irishman who literally was WASP in every way, shape, and form

Fuck off back to Hong Kong.
>>
>>73215634
>Italians
>White
>>
>>73223088
>We are still white you stupid faggot.
No you aren't.

>Not to mention that native Britons have much fairer skin than today's Scandinavians.
Southern Italians described you as swarthy.
>>
>>73222783
Okay now I know that you are just trolling.

>implying that filthy mongoloid Slavs are whiter than *any* ethnic group.

Even the fucking Sicilians are whiter than your average Slav.
>>
Caring about your skin color only increases the chances of your country being a cuckland.

See

Americucka
cUKistan (lmao nice mayor)

etc.
>>
>>73223078

Anglo Irish refers to English-Irish people.

Technically, they'd be Germanic and Celtic, which is what the British Isles actually are.
>>
Op plz, don't feed them the "WE WUZ ROMANS N SHEEEIT"
>>
>>73222891
I tolerate the Italians and I admire the God tier Roman Empire.
>>
>>73223172
>we literally created America
Bullshit. When America was created it was run by Britain which was run by a German.

>An Irishman who literally was WASP in every way, shape, and form
Basically the American Trudeau, only elected for his looks.
>>
>>73222641
You're probably a whole mix of German, Italian, Slovenian, Croatian, etc.
>>
>>73222296

America is predominantly run by the Irish.

The Irish are worse than niggers.
>>
>>73223231
>Slavs not white
Ok you're a bad troll which is violating the global rules. Enjoy ban.
>>
>>73222851
Thank you, you actually speak sense!

I also despise the nigger-tier Mafiosos and the faggots over at the Jersey Shore.

Make America great again, deport the slavs and lynch the niggers!
>>
>>73223367

America was created by colonists from England, Scotland, and Ulster (who were basically Scots).

Literally the most Anglo-Saxon people ever. America was created by English-speaking, Protestant pioneers.

Also the Germans are bro-tier who assimilated into WASP America and Kennedy was infinitely better than Trudeau (his brothers were kind of shitty though).
>>
>>73223305
>t. Jamal
>>
File: anti_italian.jpg (44 KB, 380x299) Image search: [Google]
anti_italian.jpg
44 KB, 380x299
>>
File: Italianpol.jpg (130 KB, 493x496) Image search: [Google]
Italianpol.jpg
130 KB, 493x496
>>
>>73223026
doesn't work like that, there is a proper ME component and a proper nigger component
middle easterners and north africans aren't pure MENA but have some nigger in them
italians have some of the actual ME component but not much nigger, I think the nigger peaks in Sicilians at 2% or something
>>
>>73222989
Celts are Caucasian you stupid faggot.
>>
>>73223614
>America was created by colonists from England, Scotland, and Ulster (who were basically Scots).
They don't put this in history books but Italians actually discovered America

>Literally the most Anglo-Saxon people ever. America was created by English-speaking, Protestant pioneers.
It was actually Italians

>Kennedy was infinitely better than Trudeau (his brothers were kind of shitty though).
He did some horrible things in Vietnam and his executive order 010101 or whatever that supposedly would stop the Federal Reserve actually was pro-Federal Reserve.
>>
>>73223563
Don't worry Anglobro I got your back.

New Jersey is mostly niggers and dagos, so nuking it would actually lower crime rates in America.

Make Britain great again, deport gypsies and pakis.
>>
>>73223648
Out of context. Woodrow Wilson addressed that and said that people smugglers were sending in the trash and said not all Southern Euros were like that. The rat thing is addressing that ship companies were shipping anyone over who would pay and the government was paying to send the criminals.
>>
>>73223812
Persians and Saudis are Caucasian. Even North Africans are idiot.
>>
>>73223224
We have no traces of sandnigger or Mongolian blood, which proves empirically that we are white Caucasians!
>>
>>73223928
Or deport the WASPS, they are human trash.
>>
>>73223817
>They don't put this in history books but Italians actually discovered America

Christopher Columbus discovered North America, but the work of settling, establishing, and running the land and institutions that would become the United States was done entirely by Anglos. We created this country.

>He did some horrible things in Vietnam and his executive order 010101 or whatever that supposedly would stop the Federal Reserve actually was pro-Federal Reserve.

The shitty things in Vietnam are the fault of France and Lyndon Johnson.
>>
>>73223399
Fuck off, ape nigger.
>>
>>73224055
>sandniggers
Caucasian

>mongolian
Genghis Khan was way superior to your crappy Celtic villages. Celts never created a single city until the vikings came and helped them build it.
>>
>>73223424
Cry some more chink tears you slavshit scum.
>>
>>73224092

>deports WASPs
>Canada and America literally become shitholes overnight

Enjoy speaking a Mandarin-Pajeet hybrid language, you shitskin. Even the Quebecois are ashamed of you.
>>
>>73224100
>Christopher Columbus discovered North America, but the work of settling, establishing, and running the land and institutions that would become the United States was done entirely by Anglos. We created this country.
And until the 1900s it was actually a shithole. Really dirty and smelly just like England. Only the rich (mostly Germans) thought it was a good place to live.
>>
>>73223998

white =/= Caucasian

Whites are Caucasians, but not all Caucasians are whites.
>>
>>73223614
colonists from Ulster?

What the fuck? Don't tell me you've fallen for the Ulster Scotch meme?
>>
>>73224220
keep crying celtic scum.
>>
>>73224228
>deport human waste
>become shithole
makes no sense. French could run Canada way better.

>>73224282
My point.
>>
>>73224262

>wealthiest, freest, most prosperous society in the world that just conquered a continent of Indian savages and was a center of innovation
>shithole
>>
>>73217406
Pastascum aren't white.

t. Part pastascum.
>>
>>73224285

Much of the Southern US was settled by people who came from what would become Ulster. In the US, they go by the name of "Scotch-Irish".

Did I miss something? This is the story I've always heard.
>>
>>73223928
Thanks, bro!

I agree the gypsies, niggers and pakis we have are complete scum and shit tier immigrants.

We must take evasive action and rid London of these degenerates!

We should nuke New York also and get rid of the kikes and the nigger ricans.
>>
>>73218282
The mafia business is actually open to a lot of people.
>Italian Mafia
>Irish Mob
>Polish mafia
>Russian Mafia

Fuck, there's even a Jewish Mafia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish-American_organized_crime
>>
>>73224386
>wealthiest
All the wealth was owned by the rich. Average life of a Brit or American was hell

>freest
Bullshit, you had to be rich to vote in it's early years

>most prosperous society in the world
If you were rich

>conquered a continent of Indian savages and was a center of innovation
Thats like beating up a little kid and claiming to be strong. Besides they only conquered it for their rich landlords. Didn't benefit the average person.
>>
>>73224220

Slavs are such hypocrites. I went off on Balkan subhuman who was living in the Netherlands and leeching off their education and welfare system why simultaneously saying how they were "nigger protestants".

The Balkans are disgusting.
>>
>>73221447
>muh heritage maymay
What's wrong with talking about heritage, Italy?
>>
>>73223998
Those sandniggers are unintelligent, Islamic scum and are brown... fucking brown with Shylock noses.

You're a cuck if you consider the sandniggers "white" just because they are Caucasian, those cockroach parasites do not even *look* European.
>>
>>73224465
Britscum aren't white.
>>
>>73224092
Cheap bait, slav scum.
>>
>>73224651
You are disgusting.
>>
>>73224307
Lol, at least we aren't Mongoloids.
>>
>>73224672
You're an idiot. Caucasians aren't white at all. They are brown toned.
>>
>>73222820

Lots of reasons, none of them are in an effort to distance themselves from their superior whiteness though.
>>
>>73224711
You're a terrible troll britscum, enjoy ban.
>>
>>73224516

>nigger ricans

Don't even get me started on those shitskins. They literally destroyed the Bronx.
>>
>>73218562
>Czech
>White

A Czech family live near me and they could easily pass as Middle Eastern. They're pretty based actually.
>>
>>73224776
B8
>>
>>73224651
Exactly! Those filthy Slav and Albanian scum parasites need to get the fuck out of the West and back to their own shitty nigger-tier East side of Europe.
>>
>>73220287
>900 years

lolwut
>>
>>73224617

Bullshit. Even the poorer Americans were wealthier than the fucking greaseball dagos and Slavic subhumans who came pouring over our borders.
>>
>>73223368
Are you feeling insecure, Weed Man?
>>
>>73224695
Don't fight bait with bait.

Anglos and Italians are *obviously* white.
>>
>>73224894
Fuck you scum. Nikola Tesla was from the Balkans and Slavs did a lot more to science than you.
>>
>>73216460
Arabs made many important contributions to the world before falling into their current dark ages under Islam.
>>
>>73224784
Sure because all of the blond haired and blue eyed Caucasians out there are not white.

Fucking retard...
>>
>>73224927
LOL no, Americans were WASPS aka subhumans, they didn't have the productivity to make their filthy lives great. Not that they deserved it
>>
I do wish there was a consensus reached on us not being white, don't really care, but at least the embarrassing constant redefinition of what a "white" is supposed to be depending on what is being discussed would stop, especially with the negro tier we wuz shit going on with supposed white nationalists.
But I know this thread won't go anywhere on the long run so whatever.

If anything nowadays you pass under the radar when you aren't white so it's advantageous anyway, and indeed white guilt doesn't seem to get to us so much.
>>
>>73224948
You said earlier Italians weren't white you troll.
>>
>>73224815
I'm not a troll, slav faggot.

Go ahead, cry some more chink tears.
>>
>>73225034
Sure totally because Saudi Arabians are totally white, sure bud.
>>
>>73225043

>falling for the obvious b8

Chink, the US hard the largest industrial output in the world by like 1895.
>>
>>73224932
Just stating the facts my burger friend. That area is filled with different ethnicities. I think some Slovenians are still butthurt that they don't own it.

>tfw since weed man became fuhrer I can constantly smell skunk weed in my backyard.

I'm going to call the cops on whomever it is when I find out. Say I think they're dealing or growing
>>
>>73224833
Exactly!

Those spics are the worst Hispanics and have the most nigger blood (other than the Dominicans), even the Trumpster says that they are the worst.
>>
>>73224511
My apologies, it does appear that I am conflating two completely unrelated subjects as one.

There is a movement to have 'Ulster-Scots' legitimised as an 'ethnicity and culture' of sorts, when it's just a load of pished up Scots Protestants who were imported into Ireland.
>>
>>73225098
You are Britfaggot. Keep crying
>>
File: 1316379065444.png (10 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1316379065444.png
10 KB, 429x410
>Its a /pol/ argues about who is white episode

This is why the shitskins are winning
>>
>>73215634
Stop trying to drag others down into your non-whiteness pedro and build the fucking wall
>>
File: 1462234190206.jpg (47 KB, 364x400) Image search: [Google]
1462234190206.jpg
47 KB, 364x400
I am from Palermo, Sicily, but i can't really understand what do this Mexican want from me.
>>
>>73224844
I smell a salty Slavic subhuman.

Get back to cleaning the sewage, Ivan before you get deported.
>>
>>73221424
Shut up Anglo. Italians are Mediterreanian. The Medoterreanian has exchanged back and forth for centuries.
>>
>>73225188
>largest industrial output in the world
>before the world wars
Ok that's B8
>>
>>73224526
Duh.
The Jewish Mafia is the most successful one.
>>
>>73225231
Well you may be right, We have slav family and austro-hungarian family.

At least you have weed now right? Despite your cities burning.
>>
>>73225337
Go back to cleaning my toliets. You Celt scum. You subhuman freak. British cities have like 200 gypsies in one city Slavic cities have like 2 gypsies in one city.
>>
File: 1449568368615.jpg (104 KB, 656x652) Image search: [Google]
1449568368615.jpg
104 KB, 656x652
>Mfw in the 1800's Brits would joke that "Niggers start at Calais"
>Mfw in 2015 the French made it true.
>>
>>73225337
why is the muslim calling out other people for not being white? i don't understand
>>
>>73225458
>cities burning
it's a forest fire. Just a massive one.

And Fort McMurray is literal buttfuck nowhere
>>
>>73221831
Exactly. Whatever Italians and Greeks are, our ancestors built the foundations (and many modern things) of everything the West holds dear. They are so cucked by us that they are the "we wuz KANGZ" and the "Romanz waz German AMD Sheittt" fuck em
>>
>>73224670
>Durr I'm a Spanish-Italian-Polish American and my great-great-great^8 Grandfather was Chief Moonshine Rooster-Feather
Literally no one cares about your heritage.
>>
>>73225556
Even if it's nowhere, doesn't the government have a responsibility to act?
>>
>>73225625
>durr im british
No one gives a fuck you're a Celt.
>>
>>73225320
It's a tactic for them to get closer to whites and be reconsidered, I've seen Turks and others do it as well against Italians, Iberians, Greeks, etc...
>>
>>73225689
Trudeau hates Alberta because they didn't vote for him so no.
>>
>>73224927
True.

>>73224977
Thomas Edison contributed more.

>>73225043
Cheap bait, Russo-Chink.

>>73225087
I said that the Sicilians weren't white.

>>73225116
Show me a picture of a filthy sandnigger with blond hair and blue eyes, oh right, you can't!

>>73225267
You slavs leech off us us "Britfaggots" xD

>>73225351
Mediterraneans are white.

>>73225474
Shut up, Ivan. You are a filthy piece of shit, go and down more Vodka bottles.

>>73225540
I'm not a Paki you idiot.
>>
>>73225891
>Thomas Edison contributed more.
Preventing someone from making energy free isn't contributing more.

>Show me a picture of a filthy sandnigger with blond hair and blue eyes, oh right, you can't!
That's b8

>You slavs leech off us us "Britfaggots" xD
b8

>Shut up, Ivan. You are a filthy piece of shit, go and down more Vodka bottles.
How can I handle all this b8

Enjoy ban anyway.
>>
>>73218326
Holy shit you look like us
Holy shit we look like you

how far the cucking has come
>>
>>73225864
I'm sorry Canadian friend's. You're always welcome in the real America.
>>
>>73222451
Why do you hate us? We still actually have some traditions.
>family first
>early dinner on Sunday
>huge dinners, etc.
>>
>>73226074
thank you.
>>
File: Shooting.jpg (84 KB, 700x429) Image search: [Google]
Shooting.jpg
84 KB, 700x429
>>73225990

>being asked to show evidence is b8

Holy fuck Canadians are the worst part of the Anglosphere, even worse than New Zealand.

You chink faggot.
>>
>If you're discriminated against, that means you can't be white
>>
>>73226208
It was a bait question.
>>
>>73222021
Slavs were here since fucking colonial Jamestown.
>>
>>73226155

>eating dinner counts as a tradition

You really had to reach for that one, huh dago?
>>
All these nonwhites arguing which is white. You're all niggers.

100% Bavarian reporting in.
>>
File: Jewish Tricks.jpg (9 KB, 235x150) Image search: [Google]
Jewish Tricks.jpg
9 KB, 235x150
>>73226261

I don't know who's b8ing who anymore.
>>
>>73225689
they do, which is why they're evacuating people.

Dealing with massive forest fires is a logistical issue. Usually it takes time and good weather to stop them. The wind hasn't been cooperating, and there's no rain forecasted for a while.

Also this
>>73225864

Yo Trudeau literally doesn't give a fuck about anything. Has he even given condolences?

>>73225990
>free energy
Why do retards still think that's what Tesla was making?

It's not 'free' as in it comes from nowhere. It's free as in you can't regulate it because it's wireless power transmission, and anyone with a receiver would be able to get electricity.
>>
>>73226288

*googles it*

wow four polish people
>>
>>73225990
You are one stubborn fuck, Ivan.

The only sandniggers who are blond with blue eyes suffer from Albinism, they are not white, nor will they ever be.

Name one slavic country with any Anglo, Germanic or Celtic immigrants.
>>
>>73226338
I agree. Not one motherfucker here is actually white.
>>
>>73226441

The Slavic-Chink mongoloid you're talking to is just jealous his ancestors couldn't create a viable society so he had to immigrate to our nations to leech off of us.

Tell me you Canadian faggot, if WASPs suck, why are you in our countries?
>>
>>73226473
Is that you again, Ivan?

Stirring shit up about Anglos and Celts not being white?

>mfw reading such awful bait.
>>
>>73226374
>Has he even given condolences?
Yeah but not anything else

>Why do retards still think that's what Tesla was making?
You're retarded

>It's not 'free' as in it comes from nowhere. It's free as in you can't regulate it because it's wireless power transmission, and anyone with a receiver would be able to get electricity.
How is that "free", the guy who runs the station could cut anyone off of it. The system was set up so that whenever energy was needed a lightning strike would hit the Warden tower and give more power.
>>
>>73226441
>Name one slavic country with any Anglo, Germanic or Celtic immigrants.
Slavic countries only accept white people.
>>
>>73226665
>Celts
>White

Enjoy ban you tololololol.
>>
>>73215634
Italians wanted to be american, they assimilated and liked other white people and shared the positive aspects of their culture with other whites. they didn't self segregate. also italians are fucking white (my nonna got into fights at school with the kids who said she wasn't white )
>>
>>73226618
Exactly! These slavic subhumans are just uppity peasants who think that they are better than us just because their shitty countries are more homogeneous.

That's literally the only good thing about their shitty countries, aside from that they are parasites who are shit tier immigrants, even the Orientals are more tolerable than the Slavs.
>>
>>73226668
>lightning strike will power everything
wasn't it like a grade school tidbit that lightning strikes don't produce very much electricity at all.

>the guy who runs the station could cut anyone off of it
He either cuts everyone off of it or no one at all.

That's how wireless power transmission works.
>>
>>73226441
Wasnt Judas a ginger?
>>
>>73226843
Celts Brits are shit tier subhuman immigrants.
>>
>>73226618
If Italians are so bad, why are you in their country?
>>
>>73226729
Hence why you have Gypsies and Turks.

Lol, bait harder, Ivan.
>>
>>73226424
More like 10. Anyway, how does their number change anything? They were here before America was even a country and Polish generals served in the Revolutionary war. Pollacks belong here just the same if not more than the fucking Micks.
>>
>>73226766
We are Caucasian.
You are Mongolian rape babies, go figure!
>>
>>73226874
>wasn't it like a grade school tidbit that lightning strikes don't produce very much electricity at all.
Then the machine makes more strikes hit it until it has infinite power

>He either cuts everyone off of it or no one at all.
Couldn't they only direct it at certain people? Also how does that make it free? Not like the government ever cuts off random people from power.
>>
>>73216689
I am from NYC Italians and Spics are the same thing. They are not white. They are lazier than Mexicans. At least Mexican's can clean houses, mow lawns, work in the fields, construction . . . etc. The one thing they could do is run pizza joints, but alas they can't even do that right, now all pizza joints are own by Arabs and sandniggers.

WTF Dagos were always discriminated based on race. Bunch of shit skin brown people. Now I live in Cali, surrounded by "white" Hispanics. Brown hair, brown eyes, brown skin, "white acting" Hispanics. At least Mexicans can assimilate in two generations. But fucking Dagos can't.
Fuck those dark skin Wops and their Italian-American bullshit. They need to stay in NYC and not spread their filth.

BTW Italy is beautiful, and so are her people. Nothing like the losers Spic/Wop/Dago here in the US. We just ended up with all the low life Italian trash here in the US.
>>
>>73226967
Enjoy ban troll. I'm done with you.
>>
>>73226930
>mfw Biblical characters were sandniggers.

If so, Judas must have been an Albino Arab.

Either way, get out of my country, slav shit.
>>
>>73217349
Spics
>>
>>73226964

>Dagos
>their country

I thought Canadian education was supposed to be good.
>>
>>73227075
LOL WASP ALERT. Wasps were always discriminated based on race. As a teenager I remember a slavic group of kids (im not slavic) and they were cool to me but would throw rocks at protestants. HAHAHAHAHA! They did go to jail but they are out now. They called WASPS shit freaks.
>>
>>73227219
>WASPS
>America
>Canada

Burger education
>>
>>73226936
Romanians are filthy scumbags who leech, we even have a show about it "The Romanians are coming". You slavic chinks are the worst immigrants, I will sooner accept 100 Hispanics than one filthy shit Slav.
>>
>>73218326
More Spics
>>
>>73227110
Good riddance, Tatar chink.
>>
>>73227354
LOL I fucking hate WASPS. Fucking filthy scum. Celts are gypsies.
>>
>>73227075
I agree the dago wops in the US act like niggers, especially the teenagers and young adults.

Italian Europeans (excluding the Sicilians) are the true people with class.
>>
>tfw i'm 2nd generation indian-american Hindu and people mistake me for being Italian
>Pootaly
>>
>>73227295
WASPs are cool. It's the Micks that were literally nigger tier immigrants and Celtic descendants in Appalachia live in African conditions to this day.
>>
Bro, fuck off. I'm second generation Irish-Calabrese and you're just being a bitch
>>
>>73227584
Celts and WASPS don't have class. If they did why did those slavic kids throw rocks at them and call them freaks? HAHA You guys have no class, just a bunch of filth.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.