[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This little girl is my daughter. She is my eldest, the light
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 23
File: daughter1.jpg (700 KB, 1255x1589) Image search: [Google]
daughter1.jpg
700 KB, 1255x1589
This little girl is my daughter. She is my eldest, the light of my life and perfect in every way.

Yesterday I was met with the reality of Europe, the reality of what is going on.
While enjoy the time off because of Ascension day, we rode our bikes to the playground. There, my wife and I played and laughed with our children.
My daughter is three years old, old enough to play on her own but obviously still within distance of me. She was playing in one of those contraptions you might find in a large sandbox, using her fantastic imagination to play as a baker, creating sand-sandwiches for us all to enjoy.

I take a look away for a few minutes to talk to my wife and play with my younger child and then I look back. My daughter was standing still, and across from her was a little black kid pushing his body towards her. My daughter found this weird, this is no way to play. This is not what she knows.. But this little black kid, probably no more than 5 years old, was actively pushing himself onto my girl. They were both standing up, he didn't push her or anything, just tried pressing his (covered) belly onto my daughter.

I was obviously taken aback, rushed over there and scolded the young man for doing this, because 1) it was obvious that my daughter didn't want this behavior and 2) he was bothering her. There were no parents in sight so I couldn't make it clear to black kid father or mother that this behavior is uncalled for.

cont...
>>
>>73159898

I thought that was it, but not half an hour later, when my daughter was literally standing next to me this same black kid rushes towards us and does it AGAIN. He is literally pushing my daughter with ME standing right there. He has no idea that what he is doing is wrong. He thinks this is playing, obviously! 'It's what daddy does with women, right? It's only fucking normal for a black person to push his body onto white women, so I must do it as well!' This is what is going on in his head, it must be.

I quickly went into full on rage mode and pushed the kid away and scolded him and yelled at him until he ran away. I expected a dindu gorilla to show up and behead me or whatever, but no monkey came to protect it's litter.

This is the reality I face for my future. I will have to protect my girls with my own life if they want to remain happy and unspoiled. It begins. No... It already started.

Wish me and my family luck, /pol/.
>>
Very intolerant.
>>
This shit happened at the point in your daughters life where it's going to cement itself deep into her subconscious. 15 years from now she'll be burning coal.
>>
>>73159898
You're gonna get killed in a few days mate
>>
>>73159898
>>73159918
tl;dr?
>>
>>73159898
Stay strong
Buy a knife
>>
>>73159898
Cute little girl. You will have to guard her with your life, m8.
>>
http://nos.nl/artikel/2103367-blanke-plattelandskinderen-uiten-zich-extreem-op-basisschool.html

>"white rural children have 'extreme' opinions"
>For example, they said that refugees have to be sent back with a leaky boat.
THERE IS HOPE IF YOU RAISE EM RIGHT
>>
Where did this happened? I hope your daughter is okay
>>
>>73159898
I hope you didnt actually post pics of your girl
>>
>>73160200
Anon takes his daughter to the park

Didindu child attempts cultural enrichment.
>>
>>73160139
fuck you faggot I hope la PGR catch your pedo ass
>>73159898
>>73159918
holy shit like you should have looked for his dad tbqh faam, and tell him what the shit is he doing with his little nigglet
hope your family is ok bruh
>>
Race war when?

I live in the US, near a bunch of niggers. I can't just tell my kid to avoid the blacks right now.

But as he gets older I want him to be very aware of the world as it is and not how the media plays it to be. Don't be a racist for the sake of racism, but to be wary of blacks for they are impulsive.
>>
>>73159898

Black kids develop earlier, and have higher levels of testosterone, higher levels of pre-maritial sexual behavior, and much higher STD rates
>>
>>73160524
his dad is probably doing exactly like what his son is doing and rubbing up on white women. like father like son muhdudes when i was his age i was too busy pissing myself to get near females and engage in flirtatious activity
>>
File: charisma.jpg (1 MB, 5149x3456) Image search: [Google]
charisma.jpg
1 MB, 5149x3456
>>73159898
>>73159918
>>
File: 1461972578468.jpg (270 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
1461972578468.jpg
270 KB, 500x502
>>73159898
When she reaches 13 she'll start fucking tons of black guys
>>
>>73159898
The niglet's like that rape the 8 year old and over here and keep getting let off without a record because "they are minors"
>>
>realizing i haven't changed :(
>>
>>73160650
faggot la placa is going to your house
I suggest you should run or else you'll be raped en el bote
>>73160665
shit but tell that nog he is fucking up his kid, what the nig does its not OP problem but the little nig dad should know the shit his kid is doing is wrong
>>
>>73159918
Sorry to hear this anon, maybe you should try accepting cultural differences regarding personal space among the african peoples. You and your daughter owe that little black child for the oppression they have endured under european colonization of africa, the least you could do is let the boy play with your daughter, I'm sure he meant no harm and must have just thought your daughter was cute/playful.

Show some respect, your post sounds very racist
>>
You guys need guns.

How will you defend Europa without firearms?
>>
>>73160139
You deserve to be flayed pedo scum.
>>
>>73160746
depends on the women. if they like being single mothers then yeah they fall for blacks
>>
>>73159898
I have small kids too. Just get out to a small town asap, op.City isnt worth it.
>>
>>73160139
Not even the lowest of criminals like pedophiles. Enjoy getting beaten in prison you fucking scumbag.
>>
File: 1462181354305.png (581 KB, 1080x1377) Image search: [Google]
1462181354305.png
581 KB, 1080x1377
>>73160988
Nope. Most white women want to fuck black guys.
>>
>>73160849
you're right
>>
>>73161058
This is the best advice for Europe right now.
>>
>>73159898
Leave the cities, they're lost.
Dindus and mudslimes always gather there.
Countryside is where you'll find freedom from this shit.
>>
File: 1461982201774.gif (259 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
1461982201774.gif
259 KB, 407x405
>>73161166
>>
File: BOY.png (864 KB, 1391x833) Image search: [Google]
BOY.png
864 KB, 1391x833
>>73159898
>>73159918

I fear for black people around Belgians.
You know what they did in Africa?

I may like your waffles, but you folks take shit too far.
>>
>>73161247
Stop taking the bait.
As a prime shitposting country, you should know better.
>>
>>73161058
>>73161218
That's just it, we live in a quiet af town, near no major cities. They just appear out of nowhere. It's sickening.
>>
>>73159898
Cute kid.

Hope you own a gun, because you're going to need one soon.
>>
Post that video of all the African children dry humping
>>
>>73159898
wow, you fucking racist! shame on you and your daughter!

I hope the racial awareness police shows up your door! I already filed a report! >:C

t. Nathaniel Shlomo Samuel Grünschildowitzky III.
>>
id fuck. more pics of this semen demon?
>>
>>73160139
Its that damn spic that has pics of young white girls again.
>>
>>73159898

BLACKED
>>
File: CUmQyolWsAAxFM8.jpg (30 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
CUmQyolWsAAxFM8.jpg
30 KB, 400x387
>>73159918
>This is the reality I face for my future. I will have to protect my girls with my own life if they want to remain happy and unspoiled.

You know, it's already over.

I live in a town where nobody locked their doors, where you let your kids out unsupervised and where women walked home alone at night and there was just no crime to speak of.

Now they're breaking into people's homes WHILE THEY'RE HOME. Police doesn't give a shit. They really don't care, "just write it off the insurance", case instantly closed. God forbid you hit one of these thieves though, or take out your rifle to defend yourself and your family.

Women walking home were raped in a series of attacks and the police told the public to just not go out at night. That's their solution.

Our local supermarket had so much stolen they've raised prices and added locks on the meat section. You have to request to get it.

The society that you and I knew is already gone, and it happened in a single moment. Now we're just trying to protect what we have left from being taken.
>>
>>73160139
>Pleb doesn't make distinction between cute and attractive

You learned nothing from Nabokov
>>
>>73159898
Stopped reading after the first line. Your daughter looks ugly as hell, just saying. Anything else you have to say can probably be explained from that alone.
>>
File: gears.png (338 KB, 550x337) Image search: [Google]
gears.png
338 KB, 550x337
>>73161434
>Now they're breaking into people's homes WHILE THEY'RE HOME
this is why the 2nd amendment is important. of course rich white libcucks don't have to deal with this in their gated communities.
>>
>>73161281
WE
>>
>>73161534
>American """""intellectuals""""""
>>
Just keep her safe and raise her well. The worst thing you could do is let her be brainwashed like so many little kids.
>>
>>73159918

Wishing you luck here in Britain. I would suggest coming here. Anywhere but London and other major demographic shit hole is good.
>>
>>73161328
Whether he's shitposting or not doesn't matter. I despise pedos.
>>
>>73161434
>Now they're breaking into people's homes WHILE THEY'RE HOME. Police doesn't give a shit. They really don't care, "just write it off the insurance", case instantly closed. God forbid you hit one of these thieves though, or take out your rifle to defend yourself and your family.
>Women walking home were raped in a series of attacks and the police told the public to just not go out at night. That's their solution.
>Our local supermarket had so much stolen they've raised prices and added locks on the meat section. You have to request to get it.
>The society that you and I knew is already gone, and it happened in a single moment. Now we're just trying to protect what we ha

Well you guys boycotted apartheid when we had freedom not to lock our door adn people were safe. So get a taste what we have been living with for 20 years.
>>
>>73161072
what law is he breaking? shut up faggot. you probably gay. she is perfect age. ripe
>>
>>73161281
what did they do fucking nigger
>>
>>73161660
Maybe people wouldn't be pedos if kids weren't so hot

Stop victim blaming
>>
>>73161710
we cut off their hands for being lazy.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 600x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 600x431
>>73159918
When the voice from the shadows calls you
When the wind whips past your ears
Will you stand when the weight is upon you
Or will you go to your knees in fear?
>>
Kids fight, its literally nothing

You on the other hand are a racist bastard
>>
>>73160200
holy shit, you guys have the attention span of ants
>>
>>73161737
>>73161694
Americans are balls at shitposting. Be quiet and stop embarrassing your fellow burgers.
>>
File: FBI.jpg (57 KB, 969x367) Image search: [Google]
FBI.jpg
57 KB, 969x367
>>73160139
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 648x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 648x324
>>73161434
I don't understand why you swedecucks just don't start a block watch or create you're own yakuza that will actually protect the community in ways the police aren't allowed too.
>>
>>73161660
pussy, probably gay
>>
File: 136514436603.jpg (39 KB, 501x373) Image search: [Google]
136514436603.jpg
39 KB, 501x373
>>73161746
thats fucked up tbqh still those days are long gone so it should be cool now
>>
>>73162079
>>73161937
I refuse to believe that anybody could be as incredibly fucking stupid as you are pretending to be
>>
>>73161940
I'll call a narco its going to be faster that way
>>
>>73162098
Nah m8 when you piss them off they're not going to hold back
>>
>>73161972
>just don't start a block watch or create you're own yakuza that will actually protect the community

Block watches exist. More hardcore groups like Soldiers of Odin exist, but frankly they're biker related criminal gang scum. I don't want a mafia and I don't know why you'd recommend that.

Maybe you just watched too many Hollywood movies.

Ultimately we'll have to create segregated communities.

>>73161669
>Well you guys boycotted apartheid when we had freedom not to lock our door adn people were safe. So get a taste what we have been living with for 20 years.

"You guys" meaning a generation or two ago, and the leftists at that.

I have nothing against segregation, and frankly it still exists in SA gated communities. I understand why they exist and we're soon there ourselves.

>>73161566
>this is why the 2nd amendment is important

Which we don't have. Don't get me wrong people have guns. This is the 9th most armed nation in the world. But you can't use them defensively in any way unless you want jail time.

Protect your rights, burger bro. The battle against government in the modern era is fighting an nonstop encroachment on the rights you have presently. They're tightening a noose around all our necks, one law at a time.
>>
>>73161751
Why is it whenever I read a quote on /pol/ it doesn't matter if it is Brittney Spears, I always have this weird paranoia that Hitler said it.
>>
>>73162124
gay. definitely gay. the fuck outta here faggot
>>
>>73161434
Start a block watch, with weapons. Purge this fucking scum from your neighborhood, don't get caught because remember, the State wants this to happen.
>>
>>73162317
You're not alone.
>>
>>73159918
>>73159898
Better start learning to prep the bull. Also your daughter looks like a child version of a cute 17-yo I almost fucked.
>>
>>73159898

Once she gets a bit older she'll look just like you OP.

Niggers won't hit on her anymore and you'll be safe.
>>
>>73160139
Fucking die in a ditch or better yet BUILD WALL.
>>
>>73161079
>New Jersey
>Sample Size of maybe 100 women

Statistics aren't wrong but they can be erroneous in their representation and manipulation.
>>
>>73162098

They ate them
>>
>>73159898
how does it feel knowing daughter will most likely already be a whore when she is 13?
>>
>>73162281
Many gangs were originally started as people just banding together for protection. If defending yourself and your family is criminal, so be it. If you aren't willing to risk going to jail to protect your neighborhood at least, I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>73162417
funny you say that pedro. do you honestly think youll be spared? hahaha. get ready
>>
>>73162379
>Almost
a like in one of your facebook post isnt "Almost fucked" a bitch
>>
>>73162098
search "Belgian congo crimes" on google.
>>
>>73159898
>>73159918
I remember these happy times when i thought that europe is cool and dreamed to move there one day.
What the fuck guys? Don't you have more hitlers in your basements?
>>
>>73162504
She constantly rubbed herself on me in public and asked to see me at every chance. I could have done it without even being a fucking chad but she was crazy and I don't care if it's only a year my life is already shitty enough without a minors corruption charge.
>>
>>73162488
A father shouldn't risk jail. Do you want white kids growing up like niggers?
>>
>>73159898
Your daughter will be a sexual plaything for niggers and muslims to gang rape.

Or you can try defending your country from the invading primitives.
>>
>>73159898
>>73159918
Damn belgianbro I feel ya! Can't count how many times I've been to the part with my little siblings and relatives only to have a niglet come along and chimp out. This might be a little funny coming from me (a Syrian), but believe me when I say that many of us don't tolerate nigger behavior. Good luck to you and I wish the best for your family
>>
>>73162281
>Maybe you just watched too many Hollywood movies.
I know how people mobilize. The only Hollywood perception I'd consider is feeding someone to a pig.

Keep in mind the on,y real way to take over a country is to breed the natives out. But they can't do that if their afraid of you.
>>
Failure parent OP

Why are you posting pictures of your precious daughter on 4chan of all places?

How did the little bigger boy get to your daughter a SECOND time? Weren't you on alert?

You JUST NOW recognized the European situation!?!?

At least you're redpilled now, so I'm glad for that.

And why does that mexican pedo talk like a nigger? Why are niggers always pedos for white girls? Well, I know the answer. OP is lucky it wasn't a group of adult men.
>>
>>73162735
>This might be a little funny coming from me (a Syrian)
why should it? our people assimilated in south america and actual america before the new wave of islam hit the home front(but then again most of the people who escaped during the 48 and the lebanese civil war were chirstians so idk if that actually counts)
>>
Nigger babys.
Literally pieces of shit.
>>
>>73159898
>>73159918
I hate niggers but this little black kid was just being a dumb kid.
>>
>>73159918
>I expected a dindu gorilla to show up and behead me or whatever, but no monkey came to protect it's litter
Fucking KEK'd
>>
>>73162738
>The only Hollywood perception I'd consider is feeding someone to a pig.

This one is actually true. I raised pigs as a kid and we fed them scraps, they went through the bones and everything and it left nothing but pigshit.

>Keep in mind the on,y real way to take over a country is to breed the natives out.

Oh no my friend, the country has been taken over already by a small fringe. Just like in america the majority of industry and politics posts are taken by jews, despite jews being a small minority.
>>
>>73161434
What made Sweden such a progressive shithole? What is it about that country that is making it lead the death of the west?
>>
>>73162627
>chad
thats a white male name, we need to find a chad equivalent in Spanish, I think Fernando is a very alpha name
back to the topic, you should have gone for it if she didnt know where is your address, or she is fat right??
>>
>>73162317
i thought it was a Hilter quote at first too.
>>
>>73161434

I can remember not too long ago when Europeans used to make fun of the crime rate in America and scolded us Americans for owning guns for self-defense.

Well Europeans, now you know why those things exist in America - we have niggers, and now you do to.

A peaceful society can only exist without shitskins. Western Civilization can either purge itself of these primitive third world invaders or it will cease to exist.
>>
>>73162986
Jews own all media and has infiltrated all levels of government so the results are not really unsurprising.
>>
>>73163033
She was short and with a lithe but well proportioned body, a nice little bubble butt and decent tits, for face she literally looked like the girl in the OP, even the haircut. No man, she was fucking clingy as fuck and knew way too much about me, starting where I go to school. I would really have liked to pump and dump but it was almost certain I'd get in trouble of one kind or another. Also chad works perfectly for any race, chad isn't a person, it's a platonic concept.
>>
>>73162947
Niggerspawn don't deserve to live.
>>
>>73162281
>"You guys" meaning a generation or two ago, and the leftists at that.
You know as well as anyone that most people were and are still against apartheid, even if we are not. He has a point.
>>
>>73161434

This is where we take the law into our own hands. Everyone. It can't be just a few, it has to be a huge chunk of law abiding citizens going all out on actual crime. If the police has failed to serve its people, it's all justified.
>>
>>73163107

Is Sweden deliberately trying to turn their country into Zimbabwe?

At least the Rhodesians fought back.
>>
>>73163167
I know but chads comes from all color and sizes
yeah you shouldnt give any information to bitches you want to pump and dump not even the facebook, whatsapp is fine tho you can change your numer at anytime
>>
File: Brendan-Reacts.png (475 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
Brendan-Reacts.png
475 KB, 666x666
>>73162986
>What made Sweden such a progressive shithole? What is it about that country that is making it lead the death of the west?

You probably want meme answers.

The truth is we had almost a century of uninterrupted rule by the Social Democrats. Half of this rule was great. We went from a backwater to a functioning modern country with a social security net and good infrastructure. From people living in squalor to almost everyone having a modern (50s) apartment.

Then they just.. stagnated. They ran out of ideas. They started clinging to what they created instead of innovating and they became a backwards party.

Then the left got increasingly insane during the 70s and 90s, that's when you see the new feminism waves (and as most people forget the 70s feminism - these included people who thought parents should fuck their kids because it was progressive and a special bonding experience, they were complete lunatics).

What we have is a country that would do extremely well with classical liberalism. We need a better working economy, we still need the security nets and social cohesion. Instead of joining the EU we should have formed a Nordic Union.

The death of the west people are just a fringe of lefty academia and their media lackeys that have a death grip on entertainment and schools. That's all you need to preach this vile garbage to everyone and keep all dissenters away from having a platform.
>>
>>73162446
>>73161079
It's a study done by some interracial dating website
>>
>>73162947
Nah that's some nigger shit, normal kids don't try that shit especially with a kid they've just met
>>
>>73163342
>Then they just.. stagnated. They ran out of ideas.
Isn't that what socialism does?
>>
>>73161281
Once the pendulum swings back i'm getting myself a necklace out of nigger and sandnigger fingers and or teeth.
Probably both.
>>
>>73163342

You should have been invaded during WW2 as well. Just look at your country now. If SD isn't voted into office next election, you are done for good. I almost feel like fleeing Norway just for what is going on in Sweden.
>>
>>73163342
In America there are actually numerically more Democrats than Republicans. If everyone voted we would never have a Republican presidency again. The only reason Republicans ever win is because Democrats have such low voter turnouts. The idea of Democrats eventually breeding enough to reach a numerical superiority that wins despite low voter turnout and then rules the country for the next 100 years truly scares me.
>>
>>73159898
>>73159918
Goodluck
>>
>>73159898
btw nice tiling, was your apartment inherited?

>>73161072
>Not even the lowest of criminals like pedophiles
1. because they're slightly jelly deep inside
2. because they need too rationalize their behaviors. and they're delusional enough to think that what they did
(heavily injuring someone, cutting some with knife, selling "less than clean" drugs, etc) is somehow the lesser evil.
Because:
>he was a bad guy
>i was cheated by him
>it was a "self defense"
>i've had a "bad day"
>it was an "accident"
>i need support my "family"
>it's it has bad effects if you it in moderation
>i want to "open their minds"
>>
>>73163828
It's a house. Bought it a few years back. Kitchen needs to be redone still. Probably next year.
>>
>>73162446
I stopped believing anything put forth as a statistic these days. Every single one you see ends up being attributed to a small sample size with a non-response bias, cherry picked from the most favorable year for bias, counts everything that slightly resembles X as X, applied to the entire population, and clearly done to service the narrative.

>1 in 5 American women raped!
Actually 1 in 59 on campus. Still a problem, but one not helped by creating a moral panic and trying to override the justice system with Right To Be Believed. Even a man claiming to have been forcibly sodomized with a dragon dido as that dildo sits firmly in his sphincter does not have the right to be believed.
>80% of women in the world have been targeted online
Actually 80% of reports to one website in 2008 were from females. Current highest target group in males under 19.
>77 cents on the dollar! This needs to change!!!
Equal pay act was made law before JFK got shot. The gap reflects women having the freedom to choose their field and men working longer hours on average.
>low numbers of women in STEM fields means they must be sexually assaulting pigs!
Low numbers again reflect women's choices, this time female math prodigies not being limited by the same lack of high social skills that affects males.
>>
>>73163033
Roberto. Make it happen, mesofag.
>>
>>73162595
It's hard. Here in Ex -Naziland the AfD (Alternative for Germany) is steadily gaining, but half of what they have to say is retarded. Any party that wants to stop immigration 100% is simply forbidden on the grounds of them being unconstitutional. Which is accurate, because all German politics past WW2 set us up to be fucked over like this. And the right in Germany is largely foot soldiers, there's few people who would be fit to actually rule and make important decisions. Even if a smart person holds the same views, they will be too scared to go into politics.

Maybe if we ask nicely Trump can one liberate us?
>>
>>73162595
I always dreamed of living in the Soviet Union, should I move to Belarus?
>>
File: 1402139704335.jpg (120 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1402139704335.jpg
120 KB, 1280x800
It's your duty to redpill everyone you know. Else your daughter won't have a future.
>>
>>73163712
Russia will Annex you guys in a couple of decades when you've fallen to Islam.
>>
>>73164219
Surely there are nice +95% white areas you can escape to in Germany still? And I'm pretty sure you can own firearms for the purpose of hunting in Germany right? The only thing I would suggest is hiding the body of an invader if you have to kill him. That's what I would do. If I kill a nigger breaking and entering my home there is no way I am going to allow myself to get taken to a 'jury of my peers' which happen to all be black thanks to the prosecution's attorney and then allow them to determine whether or not I get prison time. Just bury the body and be done with it.
>>
>>73164287

Haha, good luck in pure shithole.
>>
>>73160019
>2016
>Not allowing little chimps to grope your kids
>Intolerant scum
>>
>>73161534
I'd Enjoy Killing You
>>
>>73161434
>Women walking home were raped in a series of attacks and the police told the public to just not go out at night. That's their solution.
>Our local supermarket had so much stolen they've raised prices and added locks on the meat section. You have to request to get it.

this is almost impossible to believe
>>
>>73163342
>Then they jusy... stagnated
People grew accustomed to luxury and forgot what it was like to work through hard times. A lack of conflict made people soft, and they lost their sense of pride and cohesion that is found in people that had to suffer through depression or war.
>>
>>73161079
I read your 'study'. It says that those females have at one time had 'sexual thoughts' involving a black man. It also says that only 13 percent of those same females would consider having a black husband. I've had thoughts about fucking a female nigress but that doesn't mean I'm going to do it or I even want to do it. I've also had thoughts about what it would be like to fuck an electrical outlet in the wall. It is irresponsible journalism to then write that these women 'desire to have sex with blacks'. What a ridiculous study.
>>
>>73159898
You're probably one of those guys voting for green party, then post angry messages on internet after your country is minority white
>>
>>73163342
stop posting old pictures of brendan
>>
>>73160250
Lol, based Achterhoek.
>>
>>73162646
There's not much other choice if your country is literally being invaded and the police are complicit and won't protect their own citizens.
>>
>>73159898
Good luck. That right there is a face that's going to suck many a black cock waaaay before her 18th birthday. She's got a base-kisser's mouth, trust me. Being a nigger myself I know a future sperm dumpster when I see one.
>>
>>73160139
"Wendell 'Short-Eyes', didn't I stab you once?"
>>
File: 1453596312022.png (320 KB, 501x475) Image search: [Google]
1453596312022.png
320 KB, 501x475
>>73164897
>People grew accustomed to luxury and forgot what it was like to work through hard times.

You're talking nonsense. The standard wasn't luxury, it was basic housing and food. There was limitless potential upward.

We're still one of the world's most developed nations, outranking the US in many categories despite being a low population that's spread out a great distance.

> lost their sense of pride and cohesion that is found in people that had to suffer through depression or war

Swedish homogeny didn't need depression or war. You get it from having a good culture and a close bond of people. That's how you get communities that don't need to lock doors or defend their women going out for a jog at night.

Social cohesion cannot be bought and diversity is its death knell. You're from the states, this shouldn't be news to you.

>>73164813
>this is almost impossible to believe

Believe it.

>>73163767

Your founding fathers warned you of "factionalism" and were basically anti-party, because they knew the system wasn't set up that way. Ever since then the existing parties have made up rules out of thin air to keep any third parties away and competitors out of their ranks. This year is an anomaly with independents (Sanders, Trump) running inside the existing parties. They'll patch this hole up after this election, believe me. If Trump loses it's the last attempt at a third party in a long while.

>>73163712
>If SD isn't voted into office next election

They're hovering around numbers that make them the biggest or second biggest party, unfortunately with bloc politics they'd need a singular majority to get a chance at rule and the country is just too split to give any one party 51%. However, a large portion of votes to them will cripple the country and force a new election due to other procedural problems. Nobody knows what happens then.
>>
>>73160041
the blemish is right. she's infected. no cure.
>>
>>73161079
the reality is 3% you fucking literal cuck, men on 4chan love black cock a lot more than real white women do, the only white women that lower themselves are already cultural niggers
>>
File: tips fedora.jpg (23 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora.jpg
23 KB, 300x400
>>73164727
>>
File: SvensDaughters.jpg (458 KB, 1408x1056) Image search: [Google]
SvensDaughters.jpg
458 KB, 1408x1056
>>73161434
When a Swedecuck tells you it's over, IT'S OVER
>>
>>73163105
Underrated post
>>
>>73161079
This is the power of propaganda. Remember this.
>>
File: 1461910269903.jpg (87 KB, 632x474) Image search: [Google]
1461910269903.jpg
87 KB, 632x474
>>73159898
>>73161434
This is just so depressing. How can the leftists be so blind? Are they really willing to see their families and their children ravaged by these monsters in the name of political correctness? In just one generation they have irreparably destroyed Europe and they don't even realise. They will be content with their false moral superiority right up until the moment their countries burn.
>>
(you)
>>
File: images-1.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
This little girl is my daughter. She is my eldest, the light of my life and perfect in every way.
>>
>>73160638
>sauce: my british ass
>>
File: 1459572420860.png (116 KB, 270x268) Image search: [Google]
1459572420860.png
116 KB, 270x268
Great, now I'm filled with rage and there are no spots on this Natural Selection 2 server.
>>
If you truly care about your daughter, come to East Asia. There are no niggers here and most people here are racists which is a good thing in today's world.
Most Asian men here are DYEL mode so no worries m8
>>
File: 2fGUJQ1.jpg (283 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
2fGUJQ1.jpg
283 KB, 800x800
>>73160876
Hahaha. Ebin bait burger friend. XD
>>
>>73166773
It's been way more than 1 generation, this shit started with the baby boomers who then brain washed their children into the mulitcult.

>>73159898
Op I feel bad for you, I really do, however this is kind of your fault, and all Europeans faults, You could have stopped this, you could have rioted and told your leaders to fuck off.

But you didn't, you still don't, thats your problem, you became french, you've let yourselves surrender to the shitskins.
>>
>>73159918
Now you know how American dads have felt for generations.

Expect to see a growth in suburbs as city centers become waste lands, increased home security, and prepare to spend more money in everything you do to avoid them. With laws the way they are the only barrier to entry that is allowed is financial. The cheap places will be overrun with blacks and immigrants. Get rich asap.
>>
>>73160327
This.

Also I hope your daughter is okay.
>>
>>73161079
Nice proxy Schlomo
>>
>>73162595
I wanted to visit Paris sometime in the future, wonder how that'll turn out.
>>
>>73159918
>it's what daddy does

No, he probably has a single white mom who brings multiple "daddy's" home that do that in front of him
>>
>>73160327
Jesus Christ you tinfoil fuckers are paranoid. Every single person I meet now days has hundreds of pictures of their children on jewbook and the like. I doubt one of them on a Korean origami message board is going to be the one that does him in.
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.