[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Defend yourself now bigots, even your precious church hates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 32
File: snapshot10983.png (69 KB, 721x497) Image search: [Google]
snapshot10983.png
69 KB, 721x497
Defend yourself now bigots, even your precious church hates you fascists.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/05/archbishop-of-cologne-rebukes-alternative-for-germany-whoever-says-yes-to-church-towers-must-also-say-yes-to-minarets
>>
Guys this is probably the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me. I was at my girlfriends house tonight for dinner, and shortly after i had to go #2. My Gf's brother was in the downstairs bathroom, so i went upstairs to use the master bathroom. I was about to take a dump, and I remembered something my friend told me called AC Slatering. AC Slatering is when you take a dump facing backwards on the toilet, just how on saved by the bell AC Slater always sat backwards on a chair. So when I was taking a dump, My stomach was facing the back of the toilet, and my back was facing the door. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and began to get nervous. Since AC SLatering is a tough position to get into, it requires taking off your pants. So there I am sitting in my GF's parents bathroom taking a dump with my pants off and facing the wrong way on the toilet. My dump was about halfway out when the footsteps became closer. I then turned around to see that I had not locked the door. Trying to finish as quickly as I could, I began pushing harder and harder. Suddenly, the door opened, and my gf's mom stood there in shock staring at me. We made eye contact for a split second, and I was so embarrassed I wanted to die. I quickly finished up, got dressed, and ran out of the house as quickly as I could. I am expecting my gf to break up with me tomorrow. I am so embarrassed and I hope my gf doesn't blabber about this, Ill die if anyone else finds out.
>>
>>72636331
Cuckstianity strikes again
>>
>>72636331
You don't rise to that kind of position by being a radical opponent to progressive leftism.

Germans are cucked top to bottom.
>>
>>72636331
But I hate cuckstianity
>>
>>72636331
Did these people become Christians simply to fuck over whites or what?
>>
German bishops are historically known to be the most leftist.

A cuck country breeds cucks.
>>
File: bad news pupper.jpg (57 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
bad news pupper.jpg
57 KB, 540x720
The Church is just trying to piggyback off of Islam's state and media protection.
>>
>giving a shit what the religion of Cuckoldry has to say on anything
they will say whatever bullshit will keep them in the lime light. they've shifted so much over the years they're just a bunch of posers now. no real ideology or moral standing, they'll just shift and change again in the future.

as bad as Islam is, at least it's not a bad joke like Christianity.
>>
>>72636331
I'm pretty naive about how Islam operates with prayers, but aren't minarets those big towers where Muslims shout their prayers in the morning? Who would want those if so?

Also I don't care what the Archbishop says, they don't represent Christianity.
>>
>>72636331
Church thinks these retards will convert to christianity if the Pope personally sucks all their dicks.

Also thinks that any concession made to Islam will pass to christianity. Which of course it won't.

Islam will be illegal to criticise and christianity won't be. Remember, germans are planning for a Muslim majority in 35 years. That is their plan.
>>
It's scary to think that there are probably more practising Muslims than Christians in Germany, France and the UK
>>
>>72636762
Yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVcl8XuDypU
>>
>>72636862
There are more practising Muslims than germans in germany. Under the age of 45. When the current generation of middle aged people die off its a Muslim majority.
>>
>>72636977
>>72636762
The council can't even speak English
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVcl8XuDypU&t=4m10s
>>
>>72637060
Why don't Germans seem to underatand this?

They are already a minority in their own Country. In 50 years Muslims will be the majority.
>>
File: 1443299895260.jpg (55 KB, 604x517) Image search: [Google]
1443299895260.jpg
55 KB, 604x517
>>72636331
What went wrong with Christians? How did they become so cucked?
>>
>>72636331
a arch bishop of 1 denomination in 1 country says something and it counts for all.... whos the biggot now ahmed?
>>
>>72637207
State institutions that serve themselves and not the people.

Same as in the US. You are further down that road than they are. We will get too see if you erupt into civil war first.

If you don't there might be hope for the German state but there is no hope for the German people.
>>
>>72637207
they dont care. you killed them but instead of letting you loot their corpse they put they martydom perk on to take all you anglo assholes down with them
>>
>>72637600
The US did it. Not the Germans.
>>
>>72636331
chritianity is dead, we need a new movement. and not any of that garbage pagan religious shit either.
>>
>>72637487
I can assure you whites will hold small territory and move away from the federal government.

The moment there are 1,000 fighters in the streets 100,000 more will join.

If we lose we will ensure that everyone else will lose too.
>>
>>72637600
The guy you are talking too is very likely a Hispanic. Non whites are the majority of people in education in the US and 4chan has a young demographic.
>>
>>72637487
And the fact that we are further down the road then they are doesn't take into account that the US is a lamd of mutts.

Germany used to be an actual white country.
>>
>>72637764
Nice fantasy. Even in the 5 years I have been here /pol/ has changed from hating Mexicans to loving/being Mexican.
>>
>>72637720
the us wants a united state of europe that they can eventually integrate into a greater anglosphere superstate not an islamic caliphate that wants to kill all the jews
>>
>>72636331

no point in rebuking a cuck, this is the future we chose
>>
>>72637745
Nationalism/patriotism will do. You have to look for an alternative that is already there.
>>
>>72637867
Pol doesnt love Mexicans you fucking beaner.

We just need to unite a segment of Hispanics against niggers as a long term strategy of keeping the whitehouse.
>>
>>72637745
The only thing I can think of is some form of European ethno-centric ancestor worship.

Like a pantheon coming down from the all-father Charlemagne.
>>
>>72637896
Turning every european state into a mixed race state will destroy the nation's and make them easier to take over.

Muslims in the UK see themselves as having more in comments with Muslims in germany than other British people. British people see themselves as having more in common with germans than Muslims in Britain.

Destroy cultures and they will fall easily to a European vesion of the US. Then change history.
>We were always multi cult!
They have already started in the UK claiming that black Africans arrived with the romantic legions long before angles or saxons.
>>
>>72636331
I'd happily get rid of Christianity and Islam, one is for cucks the other is for murderers.
>>
>>72637788
Actually Im Indian Kashmiri.

Myself and many other minorities will do more to prevent white genocide then the faggot whites in their own Country.
>>
>>72638012
Their children outnumber yours. All they have to do is nothing and they take the US.
>>
>>72638254
Whites are a minority in most places and yet they control everything.

Don't delude yourself nigger lover.
>>
File: 1455502183240.jpg (115 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1455502183240.jpg
115 KB, 1440x810
>catlicks
>christian
>>
>>72638245
You are the living embodiment of white genocide in the US. It won't be a war. It will be never ending large scale immigration and conditions that make having children undesirable. That is the genocide.
>>
>>72638343
Now that is delusion.
>>
>>72638201
usa definately wants to destroy the individual european cultures and has been but its perfectly capable of doing that in a way thats beneficial to american goals, spreading liberalism, feminism, democracy, and english. all of these tools are decidedly at odds with islam which will destroy individual european cultures but leave europe in a state incredibly hostile to america and american values.
>>
The Archbishop can condemn the AfD, but he cannot condemn the rapes which happened right outside of his Cathedral. The Archbishop can fight against imagined "fascism", but he can't fight against the very real Islamic heathens who commit rape, murder, and theft in his city on a daily basis.

Disgusting.
>>
>>72638482
Germany is the country that wants an Islamic Europe with itself at the center.
>>
>>72638245
How did things get like this?

Pajeet help.
>>
File: dtm.png (25 KB, 600x248) Image search: [Google]
dtm.png
25 KB, 600x248
>>72638370
Natural tendency of being a wealthy, secure, well educated and well fed first world population.

Wanna increase white birthrates? Destroy education and contraception among whites.
>>
File: 1332720285368.png (29 KB, 426x324) Image search: [Google]
1332720285368.png
29 KB, 426x324
this is the same christianity that waged a holy war on islam centuries ago?
>>
>>72638370
You're a faggot and that mentality will lead to white genocide.

Moat whites don't even realize that if they don't reproduce whites will die off.

They need to be educated.
>>
File: 1454728978068.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454728978068.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
>>72636331
>German Catholics are a bunch of leftists trying to fuck over the Church with modernist garbage
Germany was the worst thing to happen to Christianity, fire Protestantism, now this.
>>
>>72638675
Or provide cheap child care, parental leave and affordable accommodation. That would be more expensive than importing fully grown people and would place less demand on essentials. That wouldn't make the rich richer.
>>
>>72638762
>implying it's just German cucktholics
>not realizing your Cucktholic Pope kissed the feet of Islamic refugees

There's a reason Hitler was irreligious. Christian doctrine does not allow defensive actions, it merely says to "turn the other cheek".
>>
>>72638760
You sound low IQ. I am very much anti white genocide but pointing out that it's happening in the US and is now irreversible makes you upset. It's not me you should be angry with.

It's your leaders and the rich.
>>
File: 1414562700689.png (906 KB, 1126x845) Image search: [Google]
1414562700689.png
906 KB, 1126x845
>>72636617
moreso, the churches (Lutheran/ Catholic each) basically maintain the social sector. Family services, child care, care for old and disabled people, social and monetary care for needy people (aka refugees) - you name it, the church charity organisations offer it, funded by the state. They basically control that field together with the red cross and some commie organisation. The refugee crisis has put a halt on all plans to cut funding of that sector within the government, which was an issue before.

Having worked for both of these charities, i can tell you that the sector is booming right now. Full-time caretaking of "new citizens" is something that these charities get a lot of funding for, they are employing like crazy.

This is a huge factor why the churches weigh in so much on the issues despite rather appealing to conservatives in the past (especially the Catholics, even though the Lutherans declared to be neutral with PEGIDA before the crisis) - they try to shield their moneymakers
>>
File: pope-kike-puppet.jpg (62 KB, 948x638) Image search: [Google]
pope-kike-puppet.jpg
62 KB, 948x638
>>72636331
Biblecuck jew puppets just can't stop shooting themselves in the foot. Hope it serves as a wake up to the ordinary person.
>>
>>72638684
Hahahaha
>>
>>72638646
Because of white privilege.

Your superior genetics has made you have a comfy lifestyle.

You will need to suffer far more before your race wakes up.

We won't change shit over night. It will take time to slowly shift how people think.

Not an easy task when liberals control the media and academia and you will be called racist for wanting your children to live in safety.

When it gets so bad and whites biggest fear is no longer being called racist but their children being gang raped my minorities, then we will unleash hell.

Hopefully by then we still retain semi autos and ammo.
>>
File: 1401344753235.jpg (101 KB, 864x717) Image search: [Google]
1401344753235.jpg
101 KB, 864x717
>>72636384
Reminds me of the time I was a teen and was having sex at my girlfriend's house and her mom came in the room. My girlfriend never saw her but I did and she walked back out.

I never did tell her that her mom came in the room.
>>
>>72636331
Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence.
Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams.
Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit.
Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates.
Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek.
Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires.
Satan represents man as just another animal who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development", has become the most vicious animal of all.
Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification.
Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years.

Just a reminder that satanism is the most uncucked religion.
>>
>>72638952
People who often talk about IQ on the internet are often projecting.

You offer no solutions. You want whites to roll over and die.

Fuck you nigger. This entire planet will be gassed before that happens nigger lover faggot.
>>
>>72639208
That will never happen. What will happen is race mixing and just a decline in population with replacement by others. What it will look like is whites moving further and further north with a drop in over all numbers.

It will be peaceful. Whites in the US will just nod off to sleep and never wake up like how you would like your grandparents to go.
>>
>>72639509
I know you have low IQ because you can't tell the difference between someone talking about something and someone advocating for it. LOL
>>
>>72639509
I already have a solution. I live in a white country who's immigrants are ALL white. Brits and Poles and euros come here for work. Also I will have 3 kids. Will be easy since my parents are giving me a free house.

I don't care if the US goes. You were always bad news.
>>
>>72636331
Good, get rid of churches, they're the ones housing and raising money for illegals and invaders
>>
>>72639603
You offer no solutions. You are essentially advocating for white genocide by telling people there is nothing that can be done.

Not only do you seem to possess a low IQ but you seem to be a cuckold.

Why don't you just kill yourself.
>>
>>72636331

Corrupt church official go deep into hell. Soon the pope and all his fellow cucks will be exposed and a true savior will come through.
>>
>Nietzsche was right
>again

Holy shit, what a surprise
>>
>>72639836
Already stated my solution. It's just far too late for the US. Go on your gun rampage you dumb hick. You lost your war decades ago.
>>
>>72636331
a minaret?
what do puppets have to do with churches?
Germany please explain
>>
/pol/ is an atheist board, christians enable muslims.
>>
>>72636331
churches should pay property tax on land holdings

any mosque that would do the same is fine by me
>>
>>72636331
Fine. How about none abrahamitic Religions!

Kick them out! All of them!
>>
>>72639699
And once that old power structure turns collapses under shitskins their crap will spill into your land as well.

You're a fucking retard if you think anywhere on earth will come at smelling like roses.
>>
>>72639836
realistically there is nothing that can be done, especially not for america. the fall for europe can be managed though
>>
File: future.jpg (746 KB, 1200x1614) Image search: [Google]
future.jpg
746 KB, 1200x1614
>>72636331

The Russian orthodox archpriest agrees.
>>
>>72639857
If Islam throws the Catholic Church a few scraps it will be in infinitely better shape than it is now.

They are hoping Islam will push people back to the church. Of course /pol/ is a great example of why that will fail. Everyone here sees right through them.
>>
>>72639699
>I live in a white country who's immigrants are ALL white

Are you trying to fool us or yourself?
>>
>>72636331
Over here, we say no to church towers.

We are one of the most atheist/agnostic and secular societies in the world. Always laugh when someone pulls the OP argument at me.
>>
>>72636331
Cuckstianity does it again!
>>
File: colorful and deluded.jpg (1 MB, 1400x1773) Image search: [Google]
colorful and deluded.jpg
1 MB, 1400x1773
>>72640039

Anglican Church is also happy.
>>
>>72636331
The church tower says "klong klong" while the minarete sounds like somebody getting fucked in ass with a broom and enjoys it. Im swedish so i know how a man sounds when he enjoys getting fucked in ass.
>>
>>72636331

>Defang the church, legally enthrall it to western liberal enlightenment secuarlism
>in some cases do so violently by confiscating church property and demanding their obedience
>cry cuck when it states that legally it should also be tolerating other faiths and allow their presence be known

You get what you sow, faggots.
>>
File: christianity.jpg (467 KB, 1097x1000) Image search: [Google]
christianity.jpg
467 KB, 1097x1000
>>72640039

The pope, anyway. They're all good Christians.
>>
Fun fact: when Charles Martel went to the Church to try and get money to hire mercenaries to fight back the Islamic invasion they refused to give him a penny.

That's the integrity of the clergy. They've always been all the same.
>>
>>72639360
that animu gave me a bigger boner than my highschool gf ever did
>>
>>72636331
Look at this cocksucker, NOW he's upset about pedos

>Pope condemns pedophilia as details of girl's death shock Italy

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pope-condemns-pedophilia-details-girls-death-shock-italy-154230841.html?nhp=1
>>
File: bishop inside.jpg (12 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
bishop inside.jpg
12 KB, 300x450
The solution is simple.
>>
>>72639991
Decisions have to be made on where can and can't be saved. The US is long lost. The place that can be saved is Europe. The Ukraine alone adds another 45 million white people to the EU. We just need to stop the jews that ring the EU from continuously importing the middle east.

You need to stop the flood of immigration and have a race war to reverse what is done to you. That will never happen.
>>
File: 1357418053841.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1357418053841.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>72640129
>Jesus was a refugee
every fucking bible scientist can tell you this is bullshit
>>
>>72640039
>Muslim men fall on their knees to worship god
God? Not Allah? Its the same god as the Christian god now is it? Oh allah and the christain god are the same now. What's the difference goy??
>>
>>72640254
>
This.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN0PizCe_aU

Worth listen to it.
>>
>>72640088
That sounds impossible to you does it? There really is no hope for you. Check the demographics yourself.
>>
File: 1461155976286.jpg (141 KB, 620x375) Image search: [Google]
1461155976286.jpg
141 KB, 620x375
>>72636331

Look at this cuck.

https://youtu.be/gs_9vQRP7BI

Just fucking look at him.
>>
File: moderate islam 11.jpg (75 KB, 634x589) Image search: [Google]
moderate islam 11.jpg
75 KB, 634x589
>>72640462
ARCHBISHOP NOT SO TOUGH AFTER BEING CRUCIFIED BY NEW GERMAN ADMINISTRATION
>>
>>72636331
>Church throws in with leftists
>Chruch throws in with Muslims
>Both hate the Church and want it destroyed

Fuck em they made their bed.
>>
>>72636331
Why are you so smug though? The logic of the Bishop applies in reverse, so Jews have the right to build synagogues all over islamic lands, and the pagans there have every right to rise up against shitlam and rebuild their temples too. If you want to live in an islamic shithole though, why bother moving to Europe? Just stay at home and be content.
>>
File: 1442513601441.png (811 KB, 1247x700) Image search: [Google]
1442513601441.png
811 KB, 1247x700
>>72640304
>Jesus was a refugee
One reason more to kick Christianity out of Europe

>>72640383
Christianity: Jesus = God (with trinity and so on...)
Islam: Jesus = Prophet

It is a big difference and if the pope says, that they worship the same god, it is simply wrong.

But it is not worth fighting for Christianity
>>
File: behold_your_king.jpg (66 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
behold_your_king.jpg
66 KB, 500x366
>>72640129
Brave immigration police officer Pontius Pilatson is protecting rome from filthy semite migrants, 0 AD
>>
>>72639943
Call me a redneck all you want potatoe nigger. We are the only nation on earth with a 2nd amendment. Your jealousy is warranted.

>>72639993
Europe can be managed? Rofl. Muslims are raping your children and you have no guns. As bad as we are we will never be as pathetic as you.
>>
>Archbishop

Not my church.
>>
>>72640572
kek

deserved him right
>>
>>72640705
>Muslims are raping your children
Niggers are raping yours.

>and you have no guns.
ebin meme :-dD
You HAVE them and what did they do on your descent of becoming a 62% country ruled by a nigger the majority voted in, who pushed faggot marriage?
>>
>>72639509

Nothing needs to be done. Every race is having lower and lower birthrates. 2100 will still be 38.8% white. Despite a smaller percentage of America, there will still be more white people than there are today.

318.9 * 0.62 today = 197 million white people
550 * 0.388 in 2100 = 213 million white people
>>
>>72640844
Niggers are raping the children of liberal whites who don't own guns.

Your delusion amuses me.

You have no freedom and you are content with this. Fucking cuck.
>>
File: 1456893722500.jpg (53 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1456893722500.jpg
53 KB, 419x480
>>72640900
>he isn't accounting for the next Hitler

By 2100, it's bound to happen.
>>
File: paki.jpg (398 KB, 1024x1303) Image search: [Google]
paki.jpg
398 KB, 1024x1303
>>72640705
>Muslims are raping your children

Not really, rather white cunts loving nigger brown cocks.
>>
File: 1461095566923.jpg (38 KB, 599x449) Image search: [Google]
1461095566923.jpg
38 KB, 599x449
>>72640462
>peaceful coexistance
Whatever these guys are smoking, i want some.
>>
>>72640705
>jealous of a white minority
Guns sure helped the white south Africans didn't they?
Your military will reflect your demographics but as I said go out and shoot browns and blacks if you want. Otherwise your doom is sealed. I already think it is regardless but you seem to think you can do something.
>>
>>72640900
Those people will be "white"
>>
>>72641096
Um, which is worse?
>>
>>72639038
Of course. It's always money.
>>
File: 1462087608007.png (462 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
1462087608007.png
462 KB, 640x481
>>72636331
I can't believe I am saying this, but i'm starting to think there's a good reason that any nationalistic movement's first thought is to burn down the churches and ban religion. Not even because atheism. But because modern Christianity is comprised of a bunch of feckless, weak, cowards that'd sell out country and people in a heartbeat.
>>
File: germanpop.png (102 KB, 1346x1417) Image search: [Google]
germanpop.png
102 KB, 1346x1417
>>72641096
>this fucking russian is STILL at it
>>
>>72640039
christianity was meant for brown people. whites just seem to cuck shit up
>>
File: Christ was not a libcuck.png (97 KB, 1252x414) Image search: [Google]
Christ was not a libcuck.png
97 KB, 1252x414
>>72640181
>>
>>72641061
>Niggers are raping the children of liberal whites who don't own guns.
Sounds like a petty excuse.

>Your delusion amuses me.
Likewise.

>You have no freedom and you are content with this. Fucking cuck.
Of course, freedom is an overrated meme. America has this so called freedom and look at it, it's the best golem of the Jews and the most degenerate cesspit on this planet.
Why would anyone want freedom when America embodies freedom?
>>
>>72636331
The barbarians don't get into the city without someone opening the gates for them
>>
File: 1462126492737.jpg (128 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462126492737.jpg
128 KB, 600x600
>>72636331
>be britbong
>sandniggers swarming into England
>after a while they form nobility and plebeians
>they declare a Sultan to rule over them
>everybody who says yes to Kings and Queens has to say yes to our Sultan.
>>
>>72641460
>modern Liberalism which presumes that man is basically good

Unless he's straight and white :^)
>>
>>72641193
When it gets bad enough 80 thousand patriots can pick one state and take and hold it.
>>
>>72637745
Bring back Paganism
>>
>>72641469
You make the arguments of a liberal.

You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>72641569
Patriots? You are talking about starting a race war against the majority of your own country. You will be terrorists and not patriots.

Also you won't do shit. You will just fade away.
>>
>>72641637
>You make the arguments of a liberal.
"You're just like X" is a liberal argument too.

>You're a fucking retard.
Namecalling is a liberal "argument" too.
>>
>>72636331
Sometimes I wonder if those bishops standing up for islam are actually serious? Do they realize that at the smallest drop of islamic radicalism, he will end up dead, hanging from his own church's ceiling? Christian compassion has indeed gone too far, the weak religion tends to be overtaken by the stronger one.
>>
>>72641794
Nietzsche was right
>>
>>72636331
You do realize this is a white problem more than it is a Christian problem.

I do not see Christians of other races allowing this to happen, nor did Europeans prior to the 1960s when Cultural Marxism took over.

This is just another thread of "oh look Christians are cucks convert to atheism or you aren't really white". Whatever.
>>
>>72641794
They hope that Muslims will convert to christianity if they are treated nice and if not conflict between Islam and "christians" will drive people back to the church.

Usual church shit. They don't give a crap about people. Just their own power.
>>
>>72641870
What did he say?
>>
>>72641794
>Sometimes I wonder if those bishops standing up for islam are actually serious

No. They're jews in disguise.
>>
>>72636384
haven't seen this copypasta in a while, thanks dude. made me chuckle, again.
>>
>>72641966
>Christianity isn't cucked
>let's worship Joseph's wife's son
>>
>>72642051
Christianity promotes slave morality
>>
>>72641665
Keep projecting potatoe nigger.

Soon muslims will be raping your wife lol.
>>
>>72642228
Yeah it does. It was crafted to make the poor and the common compliant.
>>
>>72642647
>historical evidence of this
>>
>>72642267
You fear the black penis. It's always on your mind.
>>
>>72642753
Insecure much? Christians are a joke.
>>
>>72642939
>implying I even said I was a Christian
I just see edgetards like you posting this kind of thing on this board without ever having any evidence to back up their claims.
>>
File: 1.png (54 KB, 906x980) Image search: [Google]
1.png
54 KB, 906x980
>>72641460
>>
>>72642821
Potatoe nigger projecting about black dick.

How quaint...
>>
File: Varg MAGA.jpg (74 KB, 320x350) Image search: [Google]
Varg MAGA.jpg
74 KB, 320x350
>>72636331
Ok then
>>
>>72637251

They became a minority so they hope to regain influence by inviting people with similar social conservative views.
>>
Even better, no to both.
>>
>he uses jihadwatch as a source

Literally DM-tier.
>>
>>72640039
The Orthodox are more liberal than Catholics
>>
>>72640129
At least he's open to returning Anglicanism to Rome.
>>
>>72636331
>your precious church
Lmao
Anyway i don't have to say yes to church towers, there are so many already and they are all empty but you can't tear them down because they're old buildings so you see, there is no problem with saying no to minarets
>>
>>72636331

Loving your enemy, giving them your possessions is (((Christian))) doctrine.

The (((Christians))) of /pol/ will never be accepted in any church because they aren't really Christians.
>>
>>72636331
It's fucking Germany. Anything besides Bavaria and Saxony is shit. Even in Church.
>>
>>72643576
>Quaint
Lol you sound like a cock sucker.
>>
File: image.png (312 KB, 554x315) Image search: [Google]
image.png
312 KB, 554x315
>implying I have to listen to cuckold clergy infiltrators to be Catholic
IIRC bishops from different countries would fight in battle during the middle ages
>>
>>72641460

Every sentence is bullshit, and >>72641559 pointed out one of it.
>>
>>72643035
>I just see edgetards like you posting this kind of thing on this board without ever having any evidence to back up their claims.

Emperor Constantine
Emperor Constas
Emperor Flavius Jovianus
Emperor Valens
Emperor Theodosius
Emperor Arcadius
The inquisitor Hypatius
Emperor Theodosius II
Emperor Jutprada

The list goes on and on of leaders who promoted slave morality on their people as well as killed anyone who disagreed with Christcuck doctrine.
>>
>>72645269

Very good infograph, thank you for posting it.
>>
>>72645559
/thread
Thank God there will always be Poles to stop the kikes from trying to make Christianity look by a cuck cult.
>>
>>72638866
Europe already offers all of that, white women simply don't want to have children. It's perfectly possible to have 10 kids in Europe, as Muslims have shown.

White women have simply betrayed the race and are refusing to do their duty.
>>
>>72645269
I thought the Episcopal Church was the Anglican Church in America
>>
Churches doesn't belt out calls to prayer all day distirbing the peace, that is the sole purpose of minarets
https://youtu.be/V6HAQfG3wbY
>>
File: Blót.jpg (70 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Blót.jpg
70 KB, 640x640
Ok fine, no churches then. Like i give a shit, i just need a fucking tree.

Stay mad, abrahamic faggots.
>>
>>72636331

>Some Catholics are cucks
>Not all Christians are, nor should any be
>more news at 11
>>
>>72638684

oh god my ID

>FCKi

sorry krauts it's not looking good for you
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.