[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Del Taco manager fired after "going off" on customers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 159x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 159x300
A Del Taco manager starts yelling and cursing at customers after an apparent miscommunication. He says he yells at customers all of the time and he doesn't care because his dad is an owner. He got fired, as confirmed by Del Taco's official Twitter.

https://www.google.com/amp/ktar.com/story/1045780/report-phoenix-area-del-taco-manager-fired-after-customer-confrontation-goes-viral/amp/#

What does /pol/ think about this?

I saw the video on my Facebook and expected to see comments of people condemning him but the first like 10 liked and commented comments were people defending him, the top one had almost 23k likes.

I'm a 23 year old manager at a franchise fast food place and I'd never be caught dead doing this. I've had to deal with huge assholes but there hasn't been a time I came even remotely close to even ceasing my politeness, let alone cursing and saying that I don't give a fuck.

It pains me to be a part of this entitled generation. He and all of the commenters think fast food workers go through so much shit when they really don't. It's the same people who think they deserve $15 an hour. I make $11 doing what I do and I'm kind of shocked that I get that much, but I live in California where minimum wage is $10 so by comparison it's not that much above minimum in the first place.

Am I wrong? Is he really the red pilled one here?
>>
>>72594666
there is no reason anyone should give a fuck about this
>>
>>72594719
first post best post in action like usual

also yea I'm kinda on the managers side because, how am i supposed to know he wasn't being a dick before she started filming and riling up trying to make him feel bad for working at del taco.
i am on the managers side though even i hated listening to these beaners yap at each other
>>
>>72594719
I brought it here because I thought everyone universally agreed that this guy was a huge dick and if that were true then I agree that nobody should really care, but I noticed that a ton more people were defending him than condemning him. Even my Facebook friend who posted it in the first place was defending him.

Again, it's not the incident itself that I'm concerned about as much as it is the public'a response. I think it speaks volumes about the millennial generation and how they contribute to our society's decline. Both of which make it relevant to /pol/.
>>
This is a case for Alexis Bottomtooth Boomer the IV
>>
>>72595168
So you're just allowed to turn into a dick the very second someone says something not nice? This sounds like SJW logic; oh noes they invaded my safe space, better suit up my protesting uniform and dye my hair blue
>>
Here's the vid my niggers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAvFEjL8xfI
>>
>>72595193
There's a 95% chance you're a millennial.
>>
>>72594666
employees a dumbass
>>
>>72595476

>>72594666
>I'm a 23 year old
>It pains me to be a part of this entitled generation

Nah I don't think so.
>>
>>72594666
both of them are worthless niggers, one whiny one stupid
>>
>>72595583
>23
So yeah, you are.
>>
>>72595709
>>72594666
>I'm a millennial

Nope, don't think I'm a millennial
>>
Those customers were whiny bitches. Fuck 'em.

The guy was wrong to use profanity. He should've just told them to leave lol. He wouldn't have gotten fired if he was rude without cussing.

He should've just said "Move, you're holding up customers."
>>
>>72595193
Allow me to elaborate on my earlier post: There is no reason anyone should give a fuck about this ¡ooga booga andele! exchange through a fucking taco drive through, literally arguing about hot sauce. A logical extension of this is that nobody should ever give a fuck about what people on faggotbook have to say about it. Furthermore, not politics. What the fuck is wrong with you. fuck.
>>
>>72595871
He didn't even do his job though. The customers stated in the video that they ordered more food and he didn't even acknowledge that, he instead went straight into a rant about how they're being whiny bitches.

You're right though, an appropriate response would have been to just deny them service and call it a day. That's not what he did though. Even when they told him he was wrong he just says "so what" and continues his rant.
>>
>>72595788
We'll I'll be.. . I didn't read your senior thesis at the start there.
Anyway, I don't really give a shit. This thread should be on b, if anywhere.
>>
File: 1461225113401.jpg (572 KB, 891x600) Image search: [Google]
1461225113401.jpg
572 KB, 891x600
>>72595193

> the millennial generation and how they contribute to our society's decline

nigga you are retarded, in the boomers generation the way this would of went down is

> get the fuck away from my restaurant

the end

this internet justice smartphone record everything generation sucks dick. 95% of the time its used for non-problems like this even if it can help solve serious issues sometimes.

>wahhh wahh i don't like this!

then don't fucking go there. Guy might be immature but who fucking cares? make your own food or go somewhere else
>>
File: 1455506208871.jpg (169 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1455506208871.jpg
169 KB, 1000x1000
>>72595323
NO

this is why lesbians get to force people to make hem fucking dyke-cakes, if they stopped catering to the lowest common denominator type customer they might have a better business because of it due to not being fucking pushovers,
also it is the people in the car using the SJW logic not me bitch nigga
>>
>>72596014
Again, the incident isn't political but the response to it is.

And you can spout off a bunch of memes about how social networking doesn't matter but it got him fired and the rest of the first world acknowledges that social networks give a political voice. I mean fuck, all Del Taco did to announce their response to the matter was send out a 2 sentence tweet.

Again, my point is that millennials are garbage and so I wanted to get a poll from /pol/ to see how people feel about the exchange, and so far I see /pol/locks siding with the manager which I see as degeneracy.
>>
File: 2129509696_be14dfebf6_o.jpg (837 KB, 2000x1327) Image search: [Google]
2129509696_be14dfebf6_o.jpg
837 KB, 2000x1327
>>72596277
ayy checkem
>>
Del Taco
The only good thing to ever come out of Barstow, CA
>>
>>72594666

Literally fucking retarded high school gossip tier "news".

Kill yourself OP.

I'm a shitposter (by nationality) myself, and even I wouldn't be caught dead creating a low energy thread like this.
>>
>>72596177
So you'd be perfectly happy with an entire generation acting like whiny bitches as long as nobody films it? Fuck, that's part of the problem.

How is /pol/ not seeing this?

>>72596277
The people in the car were using their market power to demonstrate that this business is fucking up. That's a very right wing approach. You're right, if Del Taco would rather bitch at every difficult customer that comes to their window then they should be allowed because it's only hurting their own business. However, it's just one ape aping out and people are widely defending him because they think working a fast food job is just one step below sainthood. It's poisoning our society that we're raising our kids to tolerate that.
>>
I don't even eat fast food, I'm glad the faggot was fired
Fuck entitled faggots like him
>>
>>72596513
>flag
>>
>>72596662
This guy gets it.

Again, this speaks volumes to which direction our society is heading in. Can you believe that people like this will soon be running the country? They'll get the vote from people who defend him who argue that he's justified to be a whiny brat over a miscommunication, half of which is his own fault. All of those people don't want to take any responsibility for themselves, they'd rather complain that their job is hard and people are mean to them.
>>
>>72596646
>So you'd be perfectly happy with an entire generation acting like whiny bitches as long as nobody films it? Fuck, that's part of the problem.

SO YOU DON'T EAT THERE

WOW

HARD

TELL YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU WANT

JUST DON'T START A FUCKING INTERNET WITCH HUNT WITH A PROBABLY OUT OF CONTEXT VIDEO

KINDA LIKE

> a whiny faggot
>>
The worker was doing fine until he mentioned his dad being the owner. That put the situation on the line where it became inevitable that corporate was going to come down on his dad as a franchise owner. Even if your dad owns the franchise, he still has to play ball with corporate and part of that playing ball is staffing the restaurant in a manner that reflects well on the Del Taco organization.
>>
File: liberal mass debater.jpg (647 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
liberal mass debater.jpg
647 KB, 2560x1536
>>72596646
If anything bothers me about this it is that any time any kind of even minor conflict occurs, even something as minor as a rude manager at a fast food drive through not giving you enough hot sauce for your fucking tacos, some idiot has to pull out their cell phone and document it so they can share it with the world, and people can use it to virtue signal to their peers on fagbook by supporting one or another party depicted. You just don't seem to understand that only a moron would get worked up about any aspect of this. Only a moron taco monger would give someone shit about extra sauce or even rudeness from the customer because part of your job, right or wrong, is to soak up rudeness from dumb people because that is the only kind of person who buys your shitty food. If you want to interact with geniuses all day you shouldn't work at a del taco. The people in the car are also banal morons because they actually expended energy arguing about tacos instead of just say fuck you and going somewhere else. And everyone, including OP, who spreads shit like this around online is obviously lacking any kind of stimulation in their life and should consider finding a hobby or a passion or something.

Now, fuck off back to your faggotbook
>>
>>72597419
He deserved to be fired.

You do not swear at customers.
>>
File: 1417323831805.jpg (8 KB, 190x200) Image search: [Google]
1417323831805.jpg
8 KB, 190x200
>>72594666
These cunts do not deserve $15 an hour, wew
>>
>>72595788
I'm 26, considered a millennial, I don't like it either but it's what we are man. Doesn't mean we have to act like our fellow retards.
>>
>>72597888
exactly we have to start reigning them in.
>>
If that doesn't work we are creating death camps , reducation camps and labour camps to put the liberals to work.

>they are perfectly ok with slavery.
>>
>>72595168
You are a retard.
>>
ugh that bitch talking sounds like a miserable fat mexican cunt..

I would gas everyone in the vid other than the bro driver
>>
>>72597419
What sort of context do you think would justify that guys behavior?
He was acting like a cunt and got fired, whats the big deal?
>>
>>72594666
GIB LINK TO VIDEO YOU MONGOLOID
>>
>>72594666
I managed a store for 6.5 years and I never acted any were near how this so called 'manager' did.

Now I'm not saying I know better about this situation because the video doesn't show what happened from the beginning but judging by what is going on it looked like the customers might have given him some shit about hot sauce, even then the last thing you do is escalate the situation, the manager should have been the better person in this case

I dealt with the shittiest people you can imagine but I never tried to escalate any moment for the sake of getting back at them (unless it was physical then that's a different story), it's just that something so petty could have been avoided and none of this nonsense would even be a thing, people pissed me off so much but I tend to forget about it soon after.
>>
>>72594666
Literally doesn't even matter that he got fired, his dad is still the owner, he'll have his job back after a 6 month period.

Just the dad being political, he didn't even have to listen to Del Taco corporate, he could have just said fuck you.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.