[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which ethnicity can be really integrated ? Is multiculturalism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
Which ethnicity can be really integrated ? Is multiculturalism even a possible thing or it's just like communism, always a failure but "it was not real communism". Negros: just look at africa or the USA they can't even life together with other negros. Chinks: well Canada is a good example I've read that they have big parts with only Ching Chong names for the streets, supermarkets and so on which means they can't be integrated too, same with Hispanics and mudslimes. What is with germans or any other western dudes in third world countries? Are they well integrated or do they the same thing and building a closed group with the same ethnicity? Problem with white people is that's not luck that we can build nice civilisations and subhumans not I mean why would a negro want to life together with other negros the only answer for me is the "we are the same race" argument but do white people the same because of race or because of white area = more wealth. I'd like to hear some opinions from you guys. For me multiculturalism is not possible exactly like merkel said it in 2011. I'm sorry for my bad english it's my third language.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 274x184
Bump 1
>>
No ethnicity can really integrate

That's the reason we've been doing a cleansing in our population for the last 50 years,and it's showing results

Our black population is decreasing,so is crime,HDI and standards of living are rising as the country is turning less into an ethnically diverse country and more into a mixed one,black men get shot by the police,white men take black women,skin color is getting lighter and the people is turning more homogenous,even if it's a mixed person.Everyone here knows it's happening,and it's working

Also why the fuck is Russia a centaur
>>
>>72328899
Why is there a crater on the east coast of the US?
>>
>>72329353
I dunno that's just a google image
>>
>>72329305
Really? Last time I've read something about Brazil was that your country is just a extreme Marxist leaded shithole with stupid nigger folks. And only the south is a little bit white, so there's a chance that your country will be great in the future?
>>
>>72329712
We're in the middle of impeaching our marxist president,the one who gets the niggers their gibsmedats and does dumb shit all around,like getting our economy that was growing in an insane rate and somehow putting us into the biggest crisis since forever.

We're going to see significant changes once she's out
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 358x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 358x350
God damn a "how can white boys even compete" thread would bring 100 replies...
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>72330198
Her father was in the communist party.... I feel with you she's like a Hispanic merkel with the same communism feelings I hope for you guys that you get a trump too.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 512x287
>>72330619
>I hope for you guys that you get a Trump too

We are,don't worry

This is the next president of Brazil,a 10x more hardcore God Emperor
>>
File: image.png (262 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
image.png
262 KB, 406x422
Bump and answer or merkel will enrich you.
>>
>>72330836
He looks like a mixed piece of shit, but I'm happy for you if he really doing things better, you're a mixed country anyway.... And did he have a realistic chance or it's just hype bullshit like the USA because Hillary will be the next president for 8 years 100%
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 650x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 650x900
Bump 3
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 650x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 650x370
>>72331152
He's not mixed,don't worry

He does have a chance,although quite slim

His numbers have been increasing in the polls though ever since the impeachment vote happened

In 1 month he jumped from 6% to 14%,if he keeps this up i have hope he can win
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.