[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LGBT Discrimination in america
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: download.png (476 B, 283x178) Image search: [Google]
download.png
476 B, 283x178
/pol/ will defend this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaZ9tKy4Bcc
>>
*defends*
>>
>>72308855
try not being transgender
or at least not showing it publicly

If I tell a potential employer during an interview that I like to be pegged, I think it's reasonable to expect a backlash from that.

If you don't have a problem with the regular bullshit (get a good haircut, a suit, shave, smell nice), then you should be fine with presenting yourself professionally too.

Anything you do is your own choice, you are an adult after all.
If you know that telling your grocer that you like to suck off black guys at the weekend is likely to make them refuse you service. Don't fucking do it.

Do you really need to be told this?
>>
>>72309149
wow dude how transphobic. youll be lucky if the police dont find out about your racist posts
>>
>>72309203
this has been okay since the beginning of time until the past decade

just be smart
>>
>>72309326
and so was black slavery until black people fought to be free and whites got too scared of them so they freed them
>>
>>72309365
the world isn't a nice place
and it never will be
sorry to be the one to tell you
>>
>>72309452
so we should not try to help Transgender people?
Youre not trans, so you dont know how hard it must be for them
>>
>>72309519
my idea of helping them is making them understand that not everyone will treat them nicely

your idea of helping them (I presume) is making everyone on the planet tolerant and accepting of LGBT people

I'm just looking for realistic solutions
>>
>>72309612
>my idea of helping them is making them understand that not everyone will treat them nicely
then maybe we should teach people to treat them nicely?
>>
>>72308855
speaking of testtube they finally did a video on Israel's violation of human rights
>>
>>72309670
see above

on paper it's unfeasible
'educating' 0.3% of the population on the other 99.7%
or 'educating' the 99.7% on the other 0.3%
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.