[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Lebanese Muslim could be the next PM of Canada. Are you excited?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Kevin-Leary[2].jpg (911 KB, 2382x1340) Image search: [Google]
Kevin-Leary[2].jpg
911 KB, 2382x1340
A Lebanese Muslim could be the next PM of Canada. Are you excited?
>>
>>72240963

someone start kevin posting
>>
>>72240963
>Leary
Isn't he a Jew though?
>>
>>72241333

>O'Leary was born in Montreal, Quebec, the son of Georgette (Bookalam), a seamstress turned small businesswoman and investor, and Terry O'Leary, a salesman.[6][7] His father was Irish, and his mother was born in Canada, to Lebanese parents, Akaber and Joseph Bookalam.[8][9][10] O'Leary's maternal grandfather, whose name was the Anglicized version of the name Yusef Bukalam or Abukalam, meaning in Arabic the father (abu) of the speech (kalam), was a businessman who immigrated to Canada in 1904 from a small village in Lebanon at the age of 16.

Shiek Kevin Bookalam will make Canada great again.
>>
>>72241498
Whoa.

Wait I assume he's a traditional conservative then yeah?
>>
>>72243207

Business conservative. No clue what he thinks outside of business.

And I'm mostly joking. If his family was Lebs and emigrated in 1904, then they were probably Christian.
>>
>>72243361
I always thought of his as Jew-

>Semite

Ah, figures. Same nose, different prose.
>>
>>72240963
Lebanese christian origins (maronite or greek orthodox)
>>
Kevin is a talentless con-artist who's only rich because he illegally scammed people

http://www.nationalobserver.com/2016/01/26/news/real-and-shocking-story-kevin-olearys-business-career
>>
>>72240963
US already has a Kenyan Muslim
>>
>>72245359

Then North America can finally become a Caliphate.
>>
>>72243207
Not really, Canadian conservative

He said he would run for the liberal party as well if there was a chance and Trudeau fucks up
>>
>>72245303
>talentless
>multimillionaire

He may not be the smartest businessman in the world but he's a fucking excellent salesman.
>>
hes gonna crush you like the cockroach you are.
>>
File: kevin leary.jpg (6 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
kevin leary.jpg
6 KB, 318x159
>Have you ever drank a glass of black rhinoceros blood? Of course not, I was just being colloquial to start this story with an anecdote. The first time I had a glass I was in South Africa, taking a celebratory drink in Johannesburg after completing a successful hunt. You see, in South Africa they don't hunt lion, or elephant. We hunted a more dangerous game: the kaffir, or black man. I finally had a 7 year old boy cornered in an Oingo Bongo merchandise warehouse when the thoughts passed through my mind: Should I pull the trigger? Can I ever come back to who I was before this moment? I pulled the trigger, made my first 100 million dollars. Mr. Johnson, this is something you need to ask yourself: can I pull the trigger on this deal and make thr right choice? 10% funding for 85% ownership and prima nocte rights to your daughters.
>>
File: kevin leary shark tank.jpg (119 KB, 1356x431) Image search: [Google]
kevin leary shark tank.jpg
119 KB, 1356x431
>>
>>72240963
This guy is based and not a Muslim
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.