[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The West needs to start bringing the fight to Islamic extremists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1466659674903.jpg (47 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1466659674903.jpg
47 KB, 480x480
The West needs to start bringing the fight to Islamic extremists instead of sitting content while country after country undergoes brain drain as refugees flee from the tide of violent insanity swallowing up everything.

We need to collaborate and administrate. We need to act as a scything blade against the inhumanity of this ideology of hate. It is better for the countries to exist as colonies than it is to them to exist as sovereign entities run into the ground by religious madness.
>>
Shit, do they still serve those? Cause now I want some.
>>
>>81526273
>>81526359
thats some degenerate food you got there
>>
>>81526273

>as refugees flee from the tide of violent insanity swallowing up everything.

You're referring to fat fucks gobbling up these mac and cheese cheeto things right?
>>
>>81526509
Idk leaf i'm actually curious on how they taste like...
>>
>>81526659
im sure that as soon as you place them on your tongue you get an immensely satisfying mixture of salt and umami and as you bite into it the decadent rich creamy texture is the icing on the cake. But once its swallowed the aftertaste betrays a flat, dull chemical composition and you then feel sick and like you have to lie down
> American food
>>
>>81526273
Why is it our problem? Who gives a shit about the Middle East anyways, oil is going to be phased out soon, making them irrelevant once again.
>>
>>81526659
It's extremely disgusting. Cheetos or Kraft mac alone is much better than that abomination. Stay way.
>>
>>81526273
These are actually terrible. BK had some decent cheese hashbrowns before, and those were okay. But these are just vomit inducing.
>>
File: 1466380615266.jpg (222 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1466380615266.jpg
222 KB, 1024x768
>>81526988
Because either we take over and fix things there or we constantly have to worry about refugees and threats abroad.

We need to invest in education and social programs domestically, as well. We need to, as a society, make everything better. Because if we don't educate people and reinforce a sense of unity, we run the risk of that ideology taking root here. And then we'll lose everything.
>>
>>81526659
They're garbage. I like Cheetos and mac and cheese, but these are trash. Go buy yourself a snack bag of puff Cheetos and a box of Kraft Mac and cheese.
>>
>>81526509
Stay out fag
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.