[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>81508475 >>81508475 Old thread dying, new thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1458201566902.jpg (166 KB, 600x1494) Image search: [Google]
1458201566902.jpg
166 KB, 600x1494
>>81508475
>>81508475
Old thread dying, new thread here.

1.Are there women on pol?
2.If you are a woman, does this picture trigger you or is it accurate?
3.Should women be part of politics?
>>
File: 1438008941735.jpg (28 KB, 348x450) Image search: [Google]
1438008941735.jpg
28 KB, 348x450
1. No, it's either attention-whoring "traps" (i.e. faggots that're too degenerate to stick with just getting fucked by men) or,

2. Ovarian kikes photo-fagging (see >>8151055 )
and getting every pathetic fuck to keyboard-gasm for memes. This is why we need IP identity scanning or some shit to remove all the rabble from this board.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>81516105
Kayla pls text me I just want to fuck
>>
>>81516455
Dude, nice body. Tell me your routine?
>>
File: 1375819510224[1].jpg (9 KB, 252x244) Image search: [Google]
1375819510224[1].jpg
9 KB, 252x244
>>81516455
>pls respond
>>
>>81516630
>be a skinny beta faget with low as shit body fat
>eat as much as you want since you never get fat and lift
>>
Please clap
>>
1 Yes
2 No. It only triggers dumb bitches that are ruled by their amygdala.
3 No. With very few exceptions, women are not hard wired to be leaders. They are, by nature, nurturers.
Woman here who lurks. Inb4 tits or gtfo. Do not trust us. We are physically weak and intellectually inferior. We must use our feminine wile and cunning to make up for it. Thus, western men get raped in divorce court, custody battles, the so called rape culture, wage gap myth, equality bullshit. Western men you disapoint me more than your women. Rant over.
>>
1. Yes / 2. No / 3. Men AND women should only be allowed to vote or become politicians etc. if they have a good understanding of what's going on.
>>
>>81518027
Eh what a cuck seriously there is no substantial difference between intelligent people of different genders races etc. People are actually divided along lines of intelligence, development..dividing people by race or sex I'd only moving the goal posts to make stupid men and white people (or whatever the case may be) feel inherently valuable for NO reason.

tl;dr: there are people of quality, and there are the masses
>>
>>81516105
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that female population on /pol/ is 10% or lower.
>>
>>81518027
Me too.
Agree right down the line.

There are as many women cut out for men's work as there ever were. The ones who feel the need to shoehorn into niches they were never cut out for? Mental cases.

Speaking for myself, I lurk at /pol bc you guys antagonize the people who piss me off, and that's a rare treat, far as I'm concerned.
Maga.
>>
>>81518538
Men built the foundation of society. All of our modern comforts have been created by them. Women are there to complement and to nurture life. Accept that male female are not equal we have diff skill sets.
>>
1. Yes. I mostly lurk...occasionally comment.
2. Nope but I'm one of the few females I know who isn't subject to the whole "trigger" phenomenon.
3. Meh...I follow politics and I have opinions but I tend to keep them to myself for the most part. I do have vibrant political discussions with my boyfriend but we're very like-minded. I have no desire to actually be a part of the political process and I am very uncomfortable with the idea of voting for a woman.
>>
>>81520835
Are you an ugly slag or land whale?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.