[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It has been proved countless times that marijuana is beneficial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: weed_pepe_man.jpg (66 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
weed_pepe_man.jpg
66 KB, 499x499
It has been proved countless times that marijuana is beneficial in the treatment of various ailments, both physical and mental, yet many countries and individuals refuse to legalize it. Would you people of /pol/ explain me that?
>>
Fucking government m8
>>
You forgot your proxy.
>>
>>81506416
Its a cultural thing.
imho weed isnt inherently degenerate.
>>
>>81506416
corruption
>>
It's legal here in Colorado. I honestly don't understand why most countries are against legalizing it. The government can make some good money by taxing it like they do with alcohol.
>>
because it also has alot of downsides.
although people dont want to hear them / say 'they do not affect me'!

I have smoked ALOT, was addicted 8 years, and seen enough people getting destroyed.

Weed, smoking, alcohol, opiates etc should al be banned and the people who make/distribute them should be killed.

BECOME VEGAN YO!
>>
>>81506416
Yeah and Cocaine was used as anti-depressants and in drinks such as coca cola and so on. Yet it's Illegal as well because it has side affects. As Marijuana does.
>>
>treatment
yes
>dude weed lmao 420 it up xD
no
>>
>>81506416
So just like alcohol, cocaine, morphine, and numerous other drugs are used for medical benefit? I have no problem with using cannabis medically, but in pill form only. No smoking. Let us see how stoners react to that idea.
>>
this marijuana meme agenda is being pushed by stoners that goes B-B-BUT ALCHOHOL

the reason no one takes those guys seriously is because you can't legalize something just because its not as worse.

also as a former pothead i can tell you that weed makes you lazy,suspicious,stupidly tired,irresponsible and it also kills your motivation. i know these sounds like stereotypes but every single one is true.

and the memory lose is bad, i know some people like to say that the memory lose is short term and such, while true the memory lose is pretty bad and weed is not something you can maintain an adult life with unless you are working a part time job and can afford everything + weed
>>
low hanging non violent fruit for mass incarceration.
>>
File: 1231012165812.jpg (464 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1231012165812.jpg
464 KB, 800x600
>>81506416
>flag
I'm not falling for your tricks this time
>>
>Not realising that touching any drug for recreational purposes besides alcohol makes you a raging faggot
>>
>>81506416
>jew
Yeah no..
>>
Pro-legalisation here, but working in medicine, the benefits are grossly overstated. There are one or two types of rare juvenile epilepsy that may benefit from it. Everything else isnt backed by appropriate research. Should legalise it for revenue, crime reduction, and good times though - just don't pretend it'll fix a broken leg.
>>
Whatever. Enjoy never being able to own a firearm again if caught. I'll stick to my legal alcohol and drink myself sick.

I'll never pick up a joint.
>>
>>81506416
I support legalisation, but I don't understand the need for medical cannabis. It's not as effective as most painkillers or antidepressants. It seems to only be pushed by people who want weed legalised completely - which is should be - but it's not some kind of wonder drug.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.