[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i just saw a vodka ad that shamed men for drinking "tree
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1456816250092.jpg (465 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1456816250092.jpg
465 KB, 1024x768
i just saw a vodka ad that shamed men for drinking "tree flavored" whiskey and scotch and instead said its more manly to drink mixed vodka drinks that have fresh fruit blueberries and lemons mixed in from a straw

what the fuck
>>
What brand?
>>
>>81506576
stoli
>>
>>81506313
was it this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdfjqnwFF9Y
>>
>>81509999
oh no wait it was this one, wasn't it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4VdkVvg4fQ
>>
>>81510409
>I follow flavor
>That's why I drink of flavorless alcohol
TRIGGERED GIN MASTERRACE
>>
only with orange juice. cranberry if nobody's watching.
>>
>>81506313
If you're not drinking straight Scotch, then you're a fucking faggot and might as well start wearing a dress. A touch of water is the only acceptable dilution.
>>
Yanks can't handle the admens bantz
>>
Just drink whatever you want.

Beer, cider, mead, red, white, rosé, liquor or spirits. Doesn't fucking matter.
>>
File: 4750-6834glenmorangiejug.jpg (51 KB, 800x1204) Image search: [Google]
4750-6834glenmorangiejug.jpg
51 KB, 800x1204
>tfw Scottish
>tfw good bars here have little jugs (pic related) on the actual bar filled with water for diluting your whisky
>tfw whisky is cheap as fuck
>tfw you go to America, whisky is expensive and yet people are filling their glasses of it with fucking ice cubes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>81510697
Vodka does have flavor you pleb. Maybe your sense of taste is shot from drinking perfume.
>>
>>81511786
Some vodkas do but most have that neutral rubbing alcohol flavour to it.
>>
>>81511786
Clear alcohol is disgusting unless it's heavily flavored and mixed to the point it becomes candy.
Dark liquor is just better if you want to get drunk.
>>
>>81512486
I just alternate between glasses of vodka and water. Gets me shitfaced with no hangover and after a point you forget which one you're even drinking.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.