[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In light of /pol/ feeling sympathy for this black cop in baton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
In light of /pol/ feeling sympathy for this black cop in baton rouge, how do you guys feel about other decent black folks?

Both of my sisters are married to black guys, one is a cop as well and the other is in the military. They're both very red pilled and conservative. The only weird experience I had with them was when we went to the gym together and I saw their massive dicks in the showers, now I can't stop thinking about how my sisters manage to fit those things into their vaginas.
>>
>>81501478
Your sisters are whores. Even those niggers need to tie a board across there ass when fucking your whore sisters. They probably inherited it from your equally whorish mom.
>>
>>81501478
Your sisters, their apes and their subhuman spawn will hang, as will you.
>>
>>81501478
>Both of my sisters are married to black guys

Kek
>>
>>81501478
>Both of my sisters are married to black guys
CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
>>
>>81501478
>I saw their massive dicks in the showers, now I can't stop thinking about how my sisters manage to fit those things into their vaginas.

I was with you up until this point
>>
>>81504278
>>81503971
what did they mean by this?
>>
File: bait.gif (1 MB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
1 MB, 400x254
>>81501478
bait and /pol/ falls for it
>>
Black people are alright.
Niggers are niggers. Being black does not make you a nigger, being a nigger makes you a nigger.
I hate niggers.
>>
>>81504744
this, also

>1 post by this id
>>
wtf I love bbc now!
>>
>>81501478
there are humans of different skin color and there are niggers.

Know the difference.
>>
>>81501478
The problem is that uncivilized black behavior is largely genetic, so even the good blacks still carry the bad genes, and when white women procreate with them, it contaminates the genetic pool. Blacks need to be segregated from whites for the good of both races, blacks just aren't compatible with western civilization.
>>
>>81505099

>there are humans of different skin color and there are niggers.

Exactly. Some humans have white skin and others have yellow skin. The rest are niggers.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.