[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If more police should use tasers instead of guns why don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Police_issue_X26_TASER-white.jpg (293 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Police_issue_X26_TASER-white.jpg
293 KB, 2048x1536
If more police should use tasers instead of guns why don't criminals use tasers?

really makes me ponder sometimes
>>
Because traders cost nearly $700

Niggers can't even afford hi points let alone low level Taurus
>>
>>81488344
Autocorrect?
>>
>>81488222
Are they allowed? Like, do your gun freedoms extend to such alternative devices?
>>
>>81488344
and they are less efficient i guess too?, you have to put a new cart per shot right? and it makes the same noise to launch it?
>>
>>81488344
If cost is an issue then how do criminals get high powered assult rifles so easily?
>>
Do American cops keep their gun on safety or not? THe half second it takes to turn it off could literally be the difference between life and death.
>>
>>81488222
They cost $500 and a gun costs $100 in the ghetto with bullets. Each time you shoot a taser each cartridge costs $50 and has tracking so they know who used it.
>>
>>81488680
High powered assault rifles? When did this happen? I can't remember any time that a high powered assault rifle was used. Do you even know what those terms mean? Obviously not. Yet, like all lib trash, you consider yourselves more knowledgeable than a group of brilliant political philosophers who created an earthshaking new political paradigm based upon the power of the citizenry. Now, why not regale us with your interpretation of "well regulated militia" and "shall not be infringed".
>>
>>81489933
>Yet, like all lib trash, you consider yourselves more knowledgeable than a group of brilliant political philosophers who created an earthshaking new political paradigm based upon the power of the citizenry. Now, why not regale us with your interpretation of "well regulated militia" and "shall not be infringed".

I bet you haven't even gone to college you hillbilly, seriously people who haven't gone to college should not be able to vote sometimes. That is until we elect someone who can make college free.
>>
>>81488222
Wtf i hate guns now
>>
>>81490172
this is bait that is trying to hard to bait
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.