[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how come no one is talking about the new purge movie? its the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1468337624370.jpg (21 KB, 506x371) Image search: [Google]
1468337624370.jpg
21 KB, 506x371
how come no one is talking about the new purge movie?

its the epitome of the leftist anti-white propaganda system.
the whole movies is filled with racism and stereotypes towards all groups. the white people are portrayed as evil zealous fanatics who desire the extermination of all "weak population" while the minority groups are portrayed as kind-hearted saviors and cheap stereotypes
for example: the use of "my neggros" as a punchline by one of the main black characters and lousy black/white jokes.

absolutely revolting and disappointing, im glad i didn't pay to watch this movie.
>>
who the fuck watched the new purge movie?

who even watched the last one?
>>
>>81487474
Cause its the same fucking movie as the last 2. Also we're not faggots who take movies seriously like you fucking spergs, we can take our kids to finding nemo and not complain about "liberal propaganda" when one fish tells the other to love everyone you fucking stupid faggot.
>>
File: 1468533526403.jpg (59 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1468533526403.jpg
59 KB, 600x600
because nobody fucking cares about it

also nice proxy
>>
>>81488342
why would i post this from a proxy?
>>81488149
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fuck off normie
>>
>>81488149
I fucking want to destroy all you fucking shills. Gimme a second, I got to get a band aid since I cut myself with that edge, but after I would love to destroy you shills. Fucking hate all of you
>>
>>81489076
> enjoys a movie without thinking about politics.

Sorry your upset Cletus. Why dont you go make a thread telling us how much "blood" is on obamas hand? Or maybe start one and let us know BLM is a terror organization for the thousandth time today you fucking sperg.
>>
>>81489834
you're, not your

fucking retards can't even speak their own language
>>
File: 1402946617129.jpg (11 KB, 200x199) Image search: [Google]
1402946617129.jpg
11 KB, 200x199
>>81487474
>israel
>im glad i didn't pay
Dat a punchline.
>>
>>81487474
Dear Viral Advertiser
We're not talking about it because it's old and obvious. Perhaps your customer should worry more about whether anyone sees it.
>>
>>81488878
This is cute, this is like when DNC took over "Anonymous" and people came on here claiming to be "the leader of Anonymous." You really are a viral advertiser who has never been here before.
Look, kiddo, it's nothing personnel, but a normie is a normal person -- someone who unquestioningly accepts popular culture. So the guy who just told you he's annoyed by every single movie and TV show being about how whites are the devil is actually criticalky examining pop culture, noticing trends and propaganda motifs, and therefore cannot be a normie. But there is a normie in this thread.
>>
>>81487474

>im glad i didn't pay to watch this movie.

as if you want to pay for anything...
>>
>>81491123
>>81490109

>why have a serious discussion when we can post epik maymays about a jew doing something almost everyone who doesn't have an expense of money does
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.