[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question to all US citizens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: inspirationaldolf.jpg (56 KB, 640x609) Image search: [Google]
inspirationaldolf.jpg
56 KB, 640x609
How is the public reacting to deaths of several officers? The police force is seldom loved or really appreciated,

>muh stupid pigs

But I want to know what the public thinks about these latest happenings? Although this place is probably the worst place to ask about the general opinion. I just want to know..

What are the chances of an escalating happening? In which the white+white hispanic population will speak/act against the acts of the blacks?

ps.
Kick some ass america, kill those monkeys
>>
>>81482229
Everybody knows that zero officers died.

Black Lives Matter, and Police forces. both work for Loretty Lynch chief whore libtard of Justice Dept.

Nobody is paying attention to all this fake psyops nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtiZoqGGZZ0
>>
>>81482229
It's building, Belgium bro.
People I've known all my life who are liberal as fuck want these niggers crushed. The silent majority is for law enforcement. Period. Anyone who says differently is delusional
>>
>>81482229
Like unironic cucks.
>>
File: 1468762276608.png (237 KB, 510x583) Image search: [Google]
1468762276608.png
237 KB, 510x583
Most people aren't even aware. My uncle, who is a cop, told me his department has been put on high alert in Chicago. That's all I know.

It will probably be all over the news soon, and when it hits, people are going to blame easy access to guns. More details will emerge like how the suspects most likely stole the guns from a nearby pawn shop. The Libs will be all over that one like flies on shit. They'll push for new legislation mandating stricter security of who can sell guns and what type of guns, including their famous target "Assault Rifles".

A prayer, a hashtag, another Black Lives Matter protest. More dodging from the Obama administration and more ignoring the cops and citizens about the dangers of BLM. It's a peaceful protest guize.

Events are pretty cyclical these days. I doubt it will change until Obama leaves office.
>>
>>81482770
>The silent majority is for law enforcement.

In a few moments a Libertarian trans-fucking cuck will call you a bootlicker.
>>
>>81482891
Will the public buy this? I get what you're saying but I feel like some "gangsters" shooting cops couldn't possibly be used against the 2nd amendment?
>>
>>81482770
this

middle America stands for law and order.
>>
File: pit-bull1_0.jpg (24 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
pit-bull1_0.jpg
24 KB, 620x350
>>81482229
Sure, there's a percentage of cops who are crooked. That goes for all institutions. But our cops keep us away from some serious turds that belong in cages. They have to deal with sad shit like homebound, hungry old ladies with no families who get robbed by that type of scum. Then off to a call where some asshole spits on them. Then another call where some asshole got drunk and smashed into a family in their car on vacation and has to try to save a life.
Fuck that job but I'm glad someone has the minerals to do it.
They deserve our respect, cooperation and benefit of the doubt.
Compared to the horrible shit they have to be involved with during their regular duties, handling these lefty faggots at a convention will be like a trip to a park on a sunny day for them.

Yup. Pro-cop here. They're doing an awful job most people couldn't handle.
>>
File: bootlicking on pol.jpg (38 KB, 314x261) Image search: [Google]
bootlicking on pol.jpg
38 KB, 314x261
>>81482770
>>81483163
>>
my parents said over dinner "this world is going to hell in a hand basket." I asked what am I supposed to do if I have to live in it for another 70+ years and they told me to stop being a downer. Seems the older generations are in denial about how bad things are getting but beginning to see reality through their cushy jobs and pensions.
>>
File: 1468776233578.jpg (39 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1468776233578.jpg
39 KB, 340x340
>>81482229
The American normie loves cops, Edgy kids and BLM are the only people who say things like "fuck cops". The ""problem"" is that most of them don't have time to shitpost on twitter or facebook but expect very pro-cop juries, expansion of concealed carry, and legislation for much more severe law enforcement. Unfortunately, this will all be one at the local level so none of it will be reported on (usually).

Just hang in there belgibro. You're going to have to trust us.
>>
>>81484260
Our only hope right now is the USA, Trumpian influence must reach us in order to save us
>>
>>81484005
Eat a bag of dicks, you fuckin leftard
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.