[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you moved the the superior hemisphere? Literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: The Americas.jpg (290 KB, 1094x1650) Image search: [Google]
The Americas.jpg
290 KB, 1094x1650
Why haven't you moved the the superior hemisphere? Literally the only problem here is some minor crime in Latin America and some US cities.

Are you a degenerate?
>>
>>81476041
>some minor crime
>Mexico and all of central and South America excluding Chile
Nice one.
>>
>>81476133
I'm pretty sure Chiraq is just as bad as Honduras.
>>
>>81476133
Sometimes I don't know if americans are really this retarded or it's just /pol/ users.
>>
>>81476643
I'm pretty sure you dont know Chile or Honduras.
>>
>>81476041
Feels great to be born here. Suck it old worldfags.
>>
>>81477206
>>81476643
You're right my fellow white friends. There is nothing major about the crime rate in South America.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate

>Brazil, Honduras, Mexico, and Colombia account for 25% of all homocides worldwide alone.
>>
>>81477544
Chiraq is a nickname given to Americas third largest city, Chicago. Chicago was given this nickname because there are more murders and violence that occur in Chicago than the war in Iraq.
>>
>>81477698
DELET THIS
>>
>>81476041

Because I like winning at football, pu70
>>
File: The_world.png (2 MB, 1500x1339) Image search: [Google]
The_world.png
2 MB, 1500x1339
>>81476041

>Mexico, not part of Europe, the centre of everything.

Sorry m8 but the western hemisphere is comprised of the USA, Canada (property of her majesty the queen), and some satellite states.

Europe has the richest culture, most interesting history, most beautiful cites (sky scrapers are literally shit tier USA plz), and founded everything of mention from Democracy and Marxism, to Fascism and the USA.

Europe is the only stationary thing in the universe, all other matter obits it.
>>
>>81476041
>Importing terrorism from Europe
Fuck off, we're full.
>>
We don't need any Old World dildos coming here.
>>
File: Cuba.png (2 MB, 922x1343) Image search: [Google]
Cuba.png
2 MB, 922x1343
>>81481497
I shall leave you then with your Latina friends USA. It appears its too late for a wall though 16.3% and all that.
>>
>>81483319

The New World is a world of peace
>>
>>81476041
>only problem here is some minor crime in Latin America
And Penezuela is the best country ever.
>>
FUCK OFF WERE FULL
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.