[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on this, /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 287x176) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 287x176
Is this a good show? I've heard it's awesome and am interested in watching it, but i dont want it to be some liberal propaganda. Exactly how anti-war is it?
>>
What are you, some kinda old cunt?
>>
The movie was better.
>>
>>81474343
it's a good show. Especially the first few seasons even though they still have a little liberal propaganda. Once Alan Alda took over the show completely it started going to shit. That and most of the original cast was already gone.
>>
>>81474343
Liberal leaning, most media is, but it's from a time when the propaganda wasn't totally obnoxious. Worth the watch.
>>
>>81474643
I'd like to see both.
>>81474651
I dont mind a little of it, because I can still appreciate a good show even if I disagree with some of the viewpoints. I just dont want to be beaten over the head with Liberal stupidity, you know?
>>
>>81474651
Fuck off the best character was Charles.
>>
>>81474343

alan alda and some other smug liberal shit mock everyone else because they are smart and the rest of the world is retarded.

some shit named Radar went around saying what his commander was going to say right before the commander said it. this was funny as hell 5000 times and never got old.

jamie farr dressed like a woman so he could get sent home. he apparently did this for years. again, this was so fucking funny that people literally died laughing.

best show ever. by far. watch all 37 seasons, anon. you won't regret it.
>>
>>81474343
The woman are awesome
The "fuck, people die, but let's make fun about it" attitude is awesome
The "Jim, I am a doctor, not a rocket engineer" jokes are fuck awesome

Watch it, the liberal bs is trumped by the nationalism.
>>
>>81474343
Never really watched it but it's ending episode is one of the most watched events in television history so gotta respect it for that.
>>
>>81474343
It's pure leftist propaganda

You're a dumbass or a shill to be asking
>>
>>81475500
Lol I knew it was anti-war, but I haven't really heard anything else about it other than that it was good.
>>
It's okay, pre-Alda direction, as a comedy show. Anything it has to say about history, politics, and war should not be taken seriously.

And yes Charles a best.
>>
File: klinger.jpg (87 KB, 314x328) Image search: [Google]
klinger.jpg
87 KB, 314x328
>>81474971
Better than Klinger?
>>
>>81475918
I miss the days when men crossdressing was a joke and not a social propaganda movement.
>>
Probably one of my favorite shows. All in the Family was liberal leaning but also one of the best shows ever.
>>
It's good my dad watched it all the time, he is Vietnam veteran

Hm, I guess it's about treating both victims of war. They give decent treatment to the north koreans treat them like people

>>81475500
Fuck off retard, doctors take an oath before working, it's not leftist, it's standard practice
It's anti-war, Klinger always wanting to get out because he's forced to be there.
>>
>>81475918
His big nose and ability to siphon money out of even an orphan was said many times in the show.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.