[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(((Coincidence)))
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
they sure do pick the perfect time to release bullshit dont they? stoke those flames a little higher senpai.
>>
God that poster is terrible

whenever blacks try to do something "deep" or profound it always ends up being so tacky
>>
>>81462313
what the fuck?! Now, I hate both niggers and Jews.
>>
>>81465437
perfect timing right goy? the poster was released today and wouldnt you know it 3 cops killed in Baton Rouge. (((pure coincidence)))
>>
File: 1468665355423.png (237 KB, 533x645) Image search: [Google]
1468665355423.png
237 KB, 533x645
>>81462313
>>
>>81465313
cuz dey b artists yo.
personally i think they should just flood the cinemas with "black cinema" like all the movies that arent about slavery which leaves boyz n the hood and menace II society and all those other bang bang shoot'em up pieces of filth to "inspire" them to wipe each other out for good.
>>
>>81462313
They need the mooncrickets to come out and vote like they did with obama, otherwise (((they))) could loose the election. That's why we say this negro habbenings after obama's second term.
>>
>>81465313
Because the don't really understand anything...
>>
File: aborigine.jpg (137 KB, 994x558) Image search: [Google]
aborigine.jpg
137 KB, 994x558
>>81462313
>>
>>81462313
The race of jews will end this century. I demand it.
>>
>>81466880
Goddamn niggers with their fat noses, breathing up all the white man's air.
>>
>>81465437
Kek
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.