[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canada WHY?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: currentyear.jpg (67 KB, 720x585) Image search: [Google]
currentyear.jpg
67 KB, 720x585
Canada, what was your reason to vote for this "curent year" fag?

I know Stephen Harper was a typical KEKservative, but that's no reason to vote for an 100% SJW fag instead.

WHY?
>>
because politically naive millenials voted for the cool guy
>>
Do you have a real right-wing party in Canada?
>>
Because Canada is full of Sjw fags
>>
He didn't win by much, I don't think he will win next election.
>>
File: AAtm45uE.jpg (19 KB, 308x307) Image search: [Google]
AAtm45uE.jpg
19 KB, 308x307
He is attractive and is politically correct. Girls and Beta's horde behind that shit.
He said he'd legalize weed, and a LOT of people smoke weed in Canada.

Millennials dont ever question anything on buzzfeed, CBC, or tumblr. Our education system raised us to be ashamed of being white and to hate our country. The indoctrination is so bad that they will oust people on social media for being politically incorrect.
Lots of white girls here marrying Muslims(who ALWAYS fucking beat them and cheat on them) and adopting hijabs.
Mass media made it so being conservative means you are INSTANTLY a racist, bigot, sexist, uneducated piece of shit loser to the millenials.

Where can I move away from this mess. I want off this ride.
>>
Every person I know that gave a reason to vote Liberal did it because "Muh weed".

Rest was just anyone but Harper.
>>
>>81459507
Forgot to point out how ridiculously left wing CBC, our biggest news source, is. It's like a flipped stereotype of the fox news.
The omit so much information, post editorials supporting their own, their wording is biased af.

It's sad here
>>
>>81459507

He secretly likes it in the ass I heard
>>
>>81460051
>secretly

You heard wrong friend. Close enough though
>>
>>81459767
This.

The CBC is so fucking disgusting, and we're just pumping them full of taxpayer money.

>Police forces aren't diverse enough
>More like too white

>Editorials praising bullshit like BLM

>Will only play stories that fit their narrative, like that woman who was attacking a muslim woman in a grocery store
>Story was instantly dropped when it was found out the other woman was muslim too

>No coverage on refugee children bullying Canadian children

It's just fucking pathetic. This country should go down in flames.
>>
>>81459767
Front page news for CBC is a Syrian refugee meeting Trudeau.
>>
All the 1st or 2nd generation shitskin foreigners vote liberal too.Bringing in as many shitskins is part of their platform.
>>
>>81455327
Because millennials naively voted for the feel-good candidate who wasn't Harper. Liberal voters felt euphoric voting against him because of the pro-Trudeau circle jerk.
>>
>le weed
>le super trendy politically correct orientation
>le university fees
>unga bunga liberal am bring me over to make ficki so I have to vote for them

Just the cuck-ridden Eastern bits of Canada fucking all of us over.
Again.
>>
File: sunnyposts.jpg (109 KB, 488x726) Image search: [Google]
sunnyposts.jpg
109 KB, 488x726
>>
>>81461383
I'm from Newfoundland and I agree. Quebec and Newfoundland are the worst for this.
Nova Scotia and New Brunswick are not as bad but still contaminated.

But dont tell me that British Columbia isn't the Liberal capital
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.