[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about the freemasonry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 20
File: 43ksi.png (110 KB, 488x603) Image search: [Google]
43ksi.png
110 KB, 488x603
What does /pol/ think about the freemasonry?
>>
>>81453456
Can somebody actually explain what the fuck they are to me?

They had a hall across the road from my childhood home, one day it got vandalised with shit saying "pedos" or "kiddy fiddlers" or something. But that's basically the extent of my knowledge of freemasons, can someone explain them to me? I'm actually interested now and can't be arsed Googling.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 259x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 259x304
>>81453870
They all fucked your mother
>>
>>81453870
It's basically a social club for old white dudes, they tend to get roped into a lot of conspiracy theories because they have secretive rituals and shit.
>>
>>81453870
a frathouse for grown-ups
>>
>>81453870
Once upon a time they had some pretty powerful people, but more than anything it was just an excuse to get out of the house, away from wifey, and get drunk and shoot the shit
>>
>>81453870
Do you live in Brisbane? Because that happened here.

The tl;dr is scientific and philosophical club where dudes can bro-up and learn to be better dudes.
>>
>>81453870
This is likely the last time I will tell anyone the truth of freemasons, being the one who used to start hundreds of threads during pedowood threads.

Freemasons are at the grand level inter-related. Only about 7% of the total population of any lodge knows that ritual rapes occur. The worst states by far to be a member in for this are PA and CA. In PA they have complex tunnels that lead to nowhere, but also a system that feeds into a medium sizd chasm. There are alters present, there are stone slabs for sitting. I believe it was from an old mine that was converted for use later.

A lot of the higher ups in the grand lodges actually work with the UK/Scotland lodges to move humans across Europe. Many ended up in Russia in the 90's. Right now I am unaware of the trade route as there have been rings exposed and I'm sure it affected the whole thing.

The reason these rituals exist is simply a right of passage to prove how deep you are going to go in the lodge. When you forsake yourself and your family (sodomy) it is proof that you are willing to be owned by creepy old men. To further read on these rituals simply look up "Eye of Horus freemasons" They use the anal cavity and such.

Investigate the red fez that shriners wear. It is red because of a Christian slaughter where turbans were doused in blood from Christians.

It is entirely Satanic. My Great Grandfather and Grandfather kept the tradition alive until my father learned of how bad it really was. Now I share my knowledge onto you, please take heed ad avoid it. The only best reason for being one now is that in the military it gives you an ever slight pay raise when clerks pass over your name.

Also before I go, remember that in some areas with grand lodges, even psychiatrists are in the lodges. I have heard cases where kids were counseled after a parent fears for their child. The kids are basically made to feel safe despite everything happening to them. It works most of the time but sometimes not. peace
>>
>>81456224
>Freemasons are at the grand level inter-related.
Well no. It's incredibly decentralised, and most only get along due to exclusivity.
But other than that, any proof on your nonsense?

Also, the fez was simply from the Orient being seen as "mystic." Want to know where they (Turks and such) got fez from? Serbia and the Byzantines, as well as Cyprus being a traditional woman's headdress.
>>
>>81453456
tl;dr Jews
>>
>>81456681
I am not inclined to expose anything, just to tell you my understanding of it. If I exposed my family it would basically be a doxx.

Just as I am not inclined to expose Jewish usery in the middle ages. If you really want to find out, there are a plethora of searches to make. The best evidence is to look up PA victims and their testimonies being ignored by police and court judges. The amount of corruption is scary. Follow the trail of tears so to speak, it will eventually lead you to UK lodges and follow up to find how it connected to human traffic.

>Well no. It's incredibly decentralised, and most only get along due to exclusivity.

That is true at the majority of the levels present in the lodge, not the highest point in lodges.
>>
It's a jew frat.
>>
>>81457456
Tl;dr = you made up a story based on Taxil's jokes?
>That is true at the majority of the levels present in the lodge, not the highest point in lodges.
Other way around, genius.
>>
>>81453870
At one point they were some kind of secret society who may or may not have been up to some shady dealings. Nowadays they're the old man equivalent of a knitting club.
>>
>>81453456
Secret societies are degenerate and should be destroyed.
>>
File: 1468039044499.png (742 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
1468039044499.png
742 KB, 800x700
>>81453456

They had their time and now it's passed
>>
>>81457622

I don't think you understand what you are trying to argue. Nor do I care to know what jokes you refer to. You don't have to believe anything I say and honestly I would prefer you don't believe anything I say. People like you are undeserving of it because you haven't had to work to come to your own conclusions. Lurkers who read this however will follow the trail if they want to hard enough. That is all.
>>
>>81457980
>Nor do I care to know what jokes you refer to
Leo Taxil. The chap who made up the first draft of your post, then came out and said people like you are idiots for believing it.
>People like you are undeserving of it because you haven't had to work to come to your own conclusions.
You're implying i haven't worked, and instead come to the truth, rather than following your path of filling in the blanks with your preconceived biases.
>>
>>81453456
retards addicted to sex, child rapists, hypocrates, cocaine eaters, social manipulators, reason for ww 1 and 2.
>>
Freemasonry is opposed to Biblical Christianity

Also it's cuck and predicated on moral relativism
>Toleration, holding that every other man has the same
right to his opinion and faith that we have to ours; liberality, holding that as no human being can with certainty say, in the
clash and conflict of hostile faiths and creeds,
what is truth, or that he is surely in possession of it, so every one should feel that it is quite possible that another equall
y honest and sincere with himself, and yet holding
the contrary opinion, may himself be in possession of the truth, and that whatever one firmly and conscientiously believes, is
truth, to him.
>Masonry is tolerant, even supportive, of the most diverse religious beliefs
>>
>>81458196
Somebody get this satanist out of here. Smdh, you can find satanic links to freemasonry all over the Internet, through contemporary history, the classical period, all the way back to antiquity.

>wah but my lodge only rapes once a year

The cat's out of the bag, and no one cares that you're apart of a satanic brotherhood. Just do us all a favor and stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>81459129
>That pic
>Jahbulon = God
>Albert Pike
Dropped. Those morons should actually read what they think they're referring to.
>Freemasonry is opposed to Biblical Christianity
Except not.

>>81459455
>you can find satanic links to freemasonry all over the Internet
You can also find ""evidence"" that the Earth is flat. Why not try and find the truth instead?
>>
>>81459607
How do you explain away every other inconsistency found in the image?
>>
File: 1468592402698s.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1468592402698s.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
It's just a jewish circus full of symbolism, jew-pro stuff. That symbolism related to selfprogression (the treat), to keep the powerful goyim distracted and working for the jews.
>>
>>81453456

Jew-tier secret society occult bullshit.

Can be useful for business/connections.
>>
>>81459607
>the "why don't u educate yourself" xDD meme

I did. And I found ample evidence that not only does your group stink of sin, but it's responsible for some seriously fucked up geopolitical meddling.

>just ignore all the evidence!
>wait actually just look at this evidence they gave me at the lodge!
>actually wait help I'm in a satanic cult and I'm morally wretched!
>>
>>81459860
They just don't apply. Jahbulon isn't a name for God (or a God), just an honourific.
Freemasonry isn't a religion, and as such members have their own religion. Mostly Christianity, so it's Christ they're worshiping in Lodge. For Hindus it's Vishnu, and so on.
The oaths bit is disingenuous. It states that the Bible is against making "excessive" oaths, but it otherwise could be summed up as saying that you should keep your promises.
The paragraphs about Christ are just extremely jealous that people would try and learn from more than one source, let alone write independent books on it. Nevermind that Masonry states nothing about any one religion.
The bit about salvation by works is because Freemasonry was originally Catholic, but it's a general Christian thing of being a good dude. It also mentions the 31st degree of the A&AR, which is just a lesson on Kemetism.
>Inclusivism
Flat out lies. Freemasonry holds no promise of salvation, because it isn't a religion. It seems pretty petty, too, basically bitching about other people existing in the world who might have their own beliefs.

>>81460246
>I did.
Apparently not if that's your conclusion. What were your sources? Sounds like you just went to an ATS circlejerk.
>>
>>81453456
My family has a history in it, so I might join someday.
Basically a fraternity for after collage.
>>
File: 4d9.jpg (30 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
4d9.jpg
30 KB, 400x300
>>81453870
this>>81454316
the normal low end members or whatever donate money to things.
my dad was a member and when he died the whole lodge showed up at the funeral and dumped a big envelope of money in my mothers lap.
>>
File: freemasonry.jpg (552 KB, 1598x858) Image search: [Google]
freemasonry.jpg
552 KB, 1598x858
God will repay.
>>
kekism is a stronger power
>>
>>81461087
The article isn't making masonry out to be a full religion, but the doctrines held by masonry exclude absolute truth found in the bible
Most of your criticisms are disagreements with the Christian theology of the article, or statements that it's misrepresenting what masons hold to, but the direct citation used by the article is rather persuasive

You're misrepresenting the argument provided about inclusivism. It isnt saying masonry provides a means of eternal life like you seem to say, but that masonry holds a doctrine of relativism, that "the truth to you is the truth" which is opposed to scripture and just logic
>>
>>81462098
>but the doctrines held by masonry exclude absolute truth found in the bible
They don't, though. That's the absurd thing. If anything, it's all the other religions who should be bitching because it was purely Christian, and is still comprised of solely Christian morality.
>but the direct citation used by the article is rather persuasive
How so? It's misleading.
>but that masonry holds a doctrine of relativism, that "the truth to you is the truth"
That's the thing, it doesn't. That would be the promotion of religion, just deistically. Freemasonry is about terrestrial terms, and concludes by saying, "be true to yourself."
>>
>>81461087
What's the point of even talking to you? You claim absolute authority with no sources. You claim insider knowledge and dismiss evidence on the basis that it disagrees with you. You're just a loud, pompous ass.

But for your "enlightenment" I watched a 3 hour lecture on freemasonry by Dr. Walter Veith on YouTube. I highly recommend it. It uses a tremendous amount of first hand sources. HUNDREDS of sources. HUNDREDS of quotes. HUNDREDS of pictures from INSIDE Masonic lodges. Of their statues and symbols and works. Of countless historic events that famous Freemasons have been intricately involved with (hint: not one of them are good) and it breaks down their ethos brilliantly. It would be too long to list it all, you'd just have to watch the video. It is brilliantly done. And it's not even his only video on freemasonry. I'd recommend you watch them all, but I know you won't, because you're a jackass, so why bother?

Enjoy peddling your cult of Satan that you don't even know you're involved in. I'm sure you believe you're very convincing.
>>
>>81462558
care to do anymore redpilling about casual masonry?

I have some family friends that are involved
>>
>>81462803
seems australiabro actually read some of the masonic texts and not a bunch of nonsense youtube videos like you did, schizobro
>>
>>81462558
Is there or isn't there absolute truth?
Masonry holds there isn't
The Bible says there is

I'm not making the argument that masonry doesn't allow for Christian practice of its members, what I'm saying the doctrines of masonry are opposed to scripture
>>
My Grandfather is a grandmaster at his lodge/chapter/whatever. It's literally just an old man's drinking club. They are very selective about who they let in (he only got in because he was head of the local police union and high up in the national police union), but the few times I've been there's only ever been expensive whisky to drink and cigars to smoke. No children to rape or anything.
>>
>>81462803
>You claim absolute authority with no sources.
My sources are the ritual books, constitutions, and by-laws. All of which you can find here http://lewismasonic.co.uk/
Anything else is commentary and not authoritative.
>I watched a 3 hour lecture on freemasonry by Dr. Walter Veith on YouTube.
Congrats. Doesn't mean you ended up at the correct conclusion. What if he was wrong? Or had a bias in his interpretations? Or his source wasn't as legit as you want it to be?
Maybe try reading first hand sources yourself instead of being told what to blindly believe by others?

>>81463077
>Is there or isn't there absolute truth?
Masonry holds no position whatsoever. That would be stepping towards religion.

>>81463011
My library is indeed filled with more than is usually mentioned on youtube. Both pro- and anti-
And what redpilling do you want?
>>
>>81453456
If you've got time, and money to waste it's the perfect club for you.
I'm friends with a couple Masons
They don't even know who Manly P Hall is. The vast majority of Masons aren't interested in the esoteric side of it.
>>
>>81459966
This, have a (you)
>>
File: speak_to_me.jpg (150 KB, 575x523) Image search: [Google]
speak_to_me.jpg
150 KB, 575x523
>>81463728
It holds the position that there is not absolute truth
>Whatever one firmly and conscientiously believes, is truth, to him"
Morals and Dogma, Pike, p. 160
>>
>>81463011
If you pulled your head out of your cavernous ass for even five seconds to examine my offered evidence (the only real evidence in the thread), you'd see that the ACTUAL MASONIC TEXTS are the basis of the entire video. Not to mention quotes from members, and statues that have plaques celebrating the fucking horror they enact upon the world.

But you know, ad hominem is another way to look retarded so I mean if you're into that then by all means.

Join a Masonic lodge and get fucked already mr skull and bones. Freemasonry is just bullshit Scientology. But instead of paying money to find out you're worshipping Xenu, you fuck children in the ass to find out you're worshipping Lucifer. What a bargain!
>>
>>81453456
Old men's club
>>
>>81464364
It really doesn't, because again, that's not under the aegis of Masonry.
Quoting Pike won't help you. That's just a book about one dude's opinions on something he wrote for himself in one part of the USA.

>>81464414
>ACTUAL MASONIC TEXTS are the basis of the entire video.
Which ones?
>>
>>81464414
>>81464414
Do conspiretards ever think that if their beliefs were so obvious and clear, that they could actually show this to someone and have action taken? Or is everyone with any power part of the conspiracy.

It must be tiring doing this many mental gymnastics.
>>
>>81464414
Don't bother wasting your effort. In every freemason thread there is at least one of them that uses the same roundabout rhetoric to claim others are incorrect. It's a ploy.
>>
>>81463728
Maybe you could examine my evidence, which isn't the fucking party line. "Surely since nothing is bad on their homepage, nothin bad can be happening xD!"

>lol not the real morals and dogma!
>it's just an 800page hoax someone wrote to mess with Freemasons!
>never mind that there are multiple copies

I don't need to do more research because that video was iron fucking clad. A doctor of Zoology turned theologian wrecked your shit. And he's brilliant and complete in his argument, which you'd know if you'd watch it, but you won't, so I'm done wasting my time. You can lead a horse to water...

I pity they day you realize you're in too deep, mr shill and bones.
>>
>>81464364
>>81464614
Does anyone knows who is behind kek meme

because i thought kek was the god in charge of the site

it looks like it wasn't
>>
>>81465115
>lol not the real morals and dogma!
Where did i say that? It's really from Pike's work, or are you trying to shift the goalposts?

Anyways, what other texts did he misinterpret in that video?
>>
>>81465052
There's a good reason for that, but you're so incredibly naive that you can't even comprehend their simple solution for this.

but ok man who does no research, I'm sure it's you who are right ;)
>>
Learned Elders of Zion seems to state they're puppet clubs that they own and manipulate the elite goys with.
>>
File: 945.gif (216 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
945.gif
216 KB, 180x180
>>81465295
>Literally shilling this hard for freemasons in a thread

Don't you ever wew at my wife's lad again you eternal cuck
>>
File: 1462945404661.png (429 KB, 399x614) Image search: [Google]
1462945404661.png
429 KB, 399x614
>>81465115
>>81465392
anon i think you should take a serious look at your life and ask yourself who is shilling whom
>>
File: 1439946088562.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1439946088562.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>81465576
Another member come to join the party. You only prove our points.
>>
>>81465295
>what other texts did he MISINTERPRRT

Fuck off m8, you are incredibly obvious. You've inspired me though! It's time to go through that video again, and screen cap every slide. Every quote. Every pitiable statue. And the the truth will be made plain. There will be no excuses. That way, next time you faggot shills show up, I will bury you in such a perponderance of evidence that your feeble excuses will be as nothing. Disinfo and lies will help you not in the face of the blistering, ugly truths of freemasonry.

Get bent, ye Synagogue of Satan.
>>
>>81466213
Please do, that would make it easier to address. Thanks.
>>
>>81466386
>cool kid reply

I will bb, fret ye not ;)
>>
>>81458302
Sounds great
Where do I go to join?
>>
File: 1462578547105.png (106 KB, 662x594) Image search: [Google]
1462578547105.png
106 KB, 662x594
>>81466213
you should get on that asap anon, your only "evidence" is some shitty youtube video you can barely remember and australiabro is citing masonic texts
>>
>>81465392
>incredibly naive
>man who does no research

You literally get almost all of your argument from some random guy's youtube video.

Also don't pull that fedora-tier you're-naive-if-you-don't-agree bullshit, it's pretentious.

I'm sure I've had more direct experience with Freemasonry than you and I can say that it's literally a boring social and spiritual club.
>>
>>81466774
I haven't actually cited anything as of yet, dude. Except for pointing out that only official Masonic documents matter.
>>
>>81453456
DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILL THREADS.
masons threads are just cancer
>>
>>81466915
You literally get your argument from discounting one person who cites a video.

I love it. I just know you guys have a little forum where you click the red "help" button when people try to expose you. You are all pathetic.
>>
>>81467262
Jackass, I have multiple family members who have been grandmasters in different lodges. I've been to 33rd degree events with new 33rd masons.

I've been inside dozens of lodges (which are almost always identical) and I've seen all of this mystical bullshit.

It's an old men's club. There's a reason why their numbers are thinning. It's a boring club centered around spirituality and millenials don't go for that shit. All of their buildings are old and musty, and the average age of a mason has got to be like 65.

Don't believe me? Join. They let anyone do it. I know my family tried to make me do it.
>>
File: 04emmaus.jpg (186 KB, 1000x1342) Image search: [Google]
04emmaus.jpg
186 KB, 1000x1342
>>81466940
Who are you to make that claim? Do you realize how bold that is?

>lol only official us documents matter
>what about this letter signed by george washington and dated to the time when he was alive and addressed to his friends and verified it was received via this corresponding letter in response?
>NO NOT OFFICIAL SORRY
>what about this handbook that was found while searching the property of a recently deceased 33 degree freemason?
>I NEVER HEARD ABOUT IT NOPE IT'S FAKE

We're arguing that there is secret wrongdoing in the club of the masons. You are arguing that to prove this, we can use official documents only, and that certain documents, despite being obtained, verified, and confirmed by other sources are...no good. You are setting a term of argument by which I could not in any way possible prove my point. In other words, you are not interested in the truth.

>hey guys! i did some digging and found out some serious shit concerning the Clinton Foundation!
>OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS ONLY THX WHAT DOES THE GOVERNMENT SAY THAT'S ALL I CAN GO ON

How about no.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>81467765
oh fuck off mr sandy hook

oy vey its anudda shoah my grandmaster mason matron used to take me sandy hook lodge every day and i swear those kids were DEAD and FUCKED
>>
>>81468510
>Do you realize how bold that is?
Not very?
>You are arguing that to prove this, we can use official documents only, and that certain documents, despite being obtained, verified, and confirmed by other sources are...no good.
Yea, for the most part. Because they're either opinions, or describing things which the organisation already condemns.
Perhaps if you understood the structure of the organisation is, you'd get it. Or if you understood the difference between an organsation and individual members not acting on authority of that organisation.
>>
>>81468946
Your autism is showing again.

First hand experience is always better than flat-earther tier youtube conspiracies.
>>
File: 1468268316278.jpg (20 KB, 235x195) Image search: [Google]
1468268316278.jpg
20 KB, 235x195
>>81470145
Not flat-earth tier. Only quotes and first hand sources. Both of Freemasons, and Ex-Freemasons. Believing some random anon who shows up with "frrst hndd exxperience" of "sevvral 33rd degrees in my family!!" takes a larger leap of faith than the video I cited which you haven't watched, yet deride. Your evidence is Sandy Hook tier. And mine is not "youtube-tier", either. It's from a 36 dvd series funded by this organization https://amazingdiscoveries.tv/ which is all free on youtube. So please do some research next time before you show yourself to be ignorant.

>Yea, for the most part. Because they're either opinions, or describing things which the organisation already condemns.

I do not accept this response. An organization can both condemn a practice publically yet practice it internally. When discussing the possibility of secret actions, which would obviously not be found in official documents by virtue of SECRECY, other sources are required. You can say they are of opinion, sure. But what if there were hundreds of freemasons all with the same opinion? From different ages of history and different parts of the world? Would your ears perk up, or would you bury your head in the sand, as you do now?

>Perhaps if you understood the structure of the organisation is, you'd get it. Or if you understood the difference between an organsation and individual members not acting on authority of that organisation.

Yes yes i know "edUcate yurrslef" you already used that parlor trick. You are the established authority on what is and what is not freemasonry because an organization would NEVER do something secretly if they publicly condemned that act in an "official document". Thus anon has decreed all children will be trafficked forevermore.
>>
File: secretsociety1.png (242 KB, 730x377) Image search: [Google]
secretsociety1.png
242 KB, 730x377
>>81453456
>>
>>81471743
Well, all of your evidence stems from lone wolves and organizations dedicated to conspiracy bullshit.

And why is your every answer "BUT THEY WERE DOING THE THING IN SECRET YOU JUST DIDN'T SEE" i swear masonic theories are the absolute dumbest conspiracies on this site. Even the Jewish ones at least hold historical precedence.

You'd probably think the Girl Scouts were a rape satanist cult if they had a "no boys allowed" sign up at their meetings.

But I am challenging you. Right now, or tomorrow, or sometime soon, go to a lodge. You can go in and ask to join. They will let you because they let ANYONE who commits join. See what happens. If you come out and realize you've wasted 2 hours talking to septuagenarians about theology, you've finished.
>>
>>81471743
>I do not accept this response
That's fine. You don't have to believe in the truth for it to still be true.
>You are the established authority on what is and what is not freemasonry
Me? No, that's retarded. The individual and sovereign Grand Lodges are. But mostly UGLE, being the oldest.
And you know when an organisation has had tens of millions of members, the actions of a few bad apples are weighted less against the whole. Especially when those bad apples are condemned by those actually following the organisation (or organisations, as we've established you can't really conflate Masonry across jurisdictions due to absolute sovereignty).
Anyways, good night old boy. Hopefully you've actually gone and learned about Masonry when next we meet instead of just being a sheep.
>>
>>81453456
Unwitting tools of the Black Pope.
The original useful idiots.

(redpill)
>>
>>81473045
>u wot?

The Vatican and the Freemasons are long time rivals.
>>
File: 1465613031206.jpg (24 KB, 391x465) Image search: [Google]
1465613031206.jpg
24 KB, 391x465
Thread needs less theology and moar esoteric conspiracy redpills

What's this about Ba'al though? I keep seeing that name around these days.
>>
File: 1466953069369.jpg (53 KB, 590x422) Image search: [Google]
1466953069369.jpg
53 KB, 590x422
>>81466534
kek
>>
File: 1468213711873.png (1 MB, 900x1576) Image search: [Google]
1468213711873.png
1 MB, 900x1576
>>81472876
k pal, keep dodgin.

>>81472672
It is not dedicated to conspiracy. It's a protestant organization concerned primarily with the Bible. And yes, they have to talk about Freemasonry because it fits into Biblical prophecy.

Freemasons have two doctrines. One for the uninitiated (or goyim), the exoteric knowledge, and one for the "illuminated"; the inner circle, the esoteric knowledge. The same is true for modern judaism (torah vs talmud), the knights templars, roman catholic church, and so on. This isn't unique to masons.

You asked me earlier how someone wouldn't spill the beans:

Let's say I run an organization, and I have a plan in mind that involves breaking the law. I have 5 trusted companions, and we need to expand. How do we do this? We offer an all-inclusive philosophy that is appealing, non-committal, and attractive. Let's say we pull in 25 members, and they all start at level 1.

Me and my 5 friends know we're trying to expand our INNER circle, so we all look through these 25 members for someone who shares our worldview. Someone it seems like we can trust. We might figure this out by asking certain questions, all independently. We might test what certain members believe without them even realizing it. We form friendships to those we like. We do them favors, we ingratiate. Then we decide on the top 5 members that seem interested in moving up and get along with our general views.

We take these 5 initiates, and we ask them to do certain things, for advancement. And it's never too much at first. But as they slowly move up the ladder, we slowly test the limits of what we can get them to do. Remember, we only chose them in the first place because we thought they'd go along. They're already culled, somewhat. And all the while, more and more goyim are coming into our lodges, and we get renew the process concurrently while training the more advanced initiates.

So as they move up, we get them to push themselves farther.

1/2 CONT
>>
File: 1468299340546.jpg (71 KB, 564x564) Image search: [Google]
1468299340546.jpg
71 KB, 564x564
>>81476528
CONT 2/2

So they move up, and to get them past the point of no return, let's say we ALL get involved in something REALLY illegal. Let's say it's a gang rape. We all commit the crime together. We even film it. Now these new initiates are bound to us by deed. We commit the act with them, to make sure they feel ok going along with something that might be normally taboo for them. But remember, we chose these people from the beginning for capacities likes this. But by all committing the crime together, we implicate ourselves...surely we won't rat them out, because then we'd rat ourselves too, yes?

But let's we do this, and one has a turn of conscience. He does the act, or wants to go to the authorities. We tell him this: we have evidence you were there. You do not. We have friends in high places. You do not. We have 5 against 1. You do not. So hey my friend, don't be too hasty! Let's talk it out!

So we talk it out, and convince him that while he cannot overcome us, we don't want to lose him as a member! We like him! He has potential! We don't frighten him, we endear ourselves closer. We must retain him, or all that work is lost. Remember, we have dirt on him, and he not on us, so it's more advantagous for him than for us. It looks like a blessing. We also offer him promise of more rewards, and more power within the group.

And if we cannot turn his conscience, we kill him. Remember, we have friends in high places. He doesn't know we're willing to do that.

It's basically all just a game until you trap them, and after that it's puppet strings. Once you say "I have dirt on you. Do nothing to me and have riches" it becomes very hard to say no. Because it's the logic of the devil. Very tempting.

But this reality is unpleasant, that is why from the start we choose only the ones we can manipulate. Those in need, those hungry for power, those willing to lie, those willing to do anything. We sniff them out, promote them, and trap them.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.