[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please please please... race war now... MmmKay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1468768240994.gif (98 KB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
1468768240994.gif
98 KB, 245x280
Can everyone just get on with it. Face the fact that BLM and its sheeple are better off dead than alive at this point.
Everyone needs to wake the fuck up and see this isnt going away.
sure a few thing will be missed if the nigger race is exterminated in the usa.
like,
rap music
kfc shareholders
pro sports
all state and nationide ins comp, - super pro black racist bastards, watch their commercials closely once.
I can live without them all. I ignore them as it is and don't give them a dime. Neither should you!
>>
You ever get that feeling when you know a poster never graduated from/past high school?
>>
>>81453651
yes I can tell you need to go back to school. try to not pick a dindu education this time Mm-kay?
>>
>>81453651
all the time, and feeling is strong with OP
>>
>>81454074
>using the same insult
>being bated this easily
oh my sweet alpha cuck OP, Kek shall have no mercy for you.
>>
>>81453224
A huge supporter of the BLM movement is the muslim brotherhood, which has ties to terrorist factions.

If a race war happened, muslims would join the side of blacks, and that would outnumber the amount of whites willing to fight.
>>
>>81453224
The thing is that all the whites begging for a race war (including OP) don't want to actually go out and fight it themselves.
>>
>>81453651
>>81454194
>>>Reddit
>>
>>81456645
Muslims are a tiny proportion of the US population. All a "race war" would be would be dindus attacking white neighbourhoods and whites making militias in response who would slaughter them by the hundreds. Blacks can't shoot or organise themselves for shit, it would be some rag tag gang bangers rioting in white suburbs and they would be put down. Police and military are ultimately going to side with whites too. "Race war" is a ridiculous idea. Blacks would be put down in a week.
>>
race war plays into the jews hands. dont fall for it
>>
>>81457976
We'll just kill Jews, too. If a race war comes, we can't kill only niggers. We must also kill as many liberal nigger lovers as we can.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.