[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 10 seconds to tell me why the FUCK we shouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: guns.png (96 KB, 1080x363) Image search: [Google]
guns.png
96 KB, 1080x363
You have 10 seconds to tell me why the FUCK we shouldn't ban every single gun in America.
>>
then how will black people defend themselves from genocide?
>>
>>81443114
You have 10 seconds to tell me why the FUCK we shouldn't ban Pokemon Go
>>
>>81443114

>ban the constitution

No.
>>
>>81443185

you're right. we should only take the guns of white people then. :^)
>>
>>81443114

A well regulated Militia, being Necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
>>
>>81443114
why are Americans so scared?
>>
>>81443250
i love this meme.
People walking around more. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BAN IT!
>>
>>81443114

>SHALL

Honestly the niggers deserved it.

Those werent their Pokimons to take.

>they were white

J-just an honest mistake senfam.
>>
File: std.jpg (78 KB, 560x346) Image search: [Google]
std.jpg
78 KB, 560x346
>>81443114
No, I don't, go fuck yourself gun grabbing progressive animal.
>>
>>81443495
The morons were probably trespassing. The deserve it for acting like niggers, even if they're white.
>>
>>81443466
Tbh if you need an app to make you walk, you deserve every bullet coming your way.
>>
>>81443114
It'll be the same level of meh as the original Wii players injuring themselves and breaking furniture. It'll be masked by the existing e-zombie culture
>>
>>81443284
*tips fedora*
m'assault rifle
>>
File: dis guy.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
dis guy.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>81443651

America never fails to deliver in the mental gymnastics-department.
>>
>>81443114

It's both illegal and impossible.
>>
>>81443114
I'll agree to ban guns if we ban alcohol too.

Your move.
>>
>>81443114
No. We should do more to promote personal responsibility. Why were kids in this guys yard/house(because this isn't a real story, where's the source)? Why was he shooting "at" anything? Be aware of your target, what is in front of it and what is beyond it. This a standard rule of gun safety.

I partly blame the NRA. Instead of lobbying so hard in Washington about a clearly stated Constitutional law and running a blatant fear mongering campaign, they could provide free training programs to gun owners. It costs thousands of dollars to get any kind of NRA certification or training and that's fucking bullshit.
>>
>>81443114
They trespassed and deservedly got shit. What's the problem?
>>
>>81443335
niggers
>>
kek how many people have died from playing pokemon go
>>
>>81444783
None, retard.
>>
>>81443114
Article is misleading. If you actually read it, and not this cherry picked headline, it turns out they were in their car on the road not on his property. Just near his property. They drove away in a panic and as they drove away he fired at their vehicle.
>>
>>81443114
1st we ban guns.
Then we burn books.
>>
>1 post by this ID
>anti gun bs
>saged
>>
>>81443466
Problem is more that people are trespassing to go get pokemon.
They need to be more aware of their surroundings. You shouldn't go on private property at 1:30 in the morning to look for pokemon, you dumb fucking asshats.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.