[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Molymeme is an atheist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68
How does /pol/ feel about this?
>>
He can believe in whatever he wants. Although he has gone on record stating that he would prefer Christian neighbors over leftist atheists and Muslims.
>>
>>81436469
He eventually must address the fact that objective morality cannot exist without religion.

I foresee him becoming Christian within five years.
>>
>>81436469
I'm sure he has found Kek by now. He just can't really talk about it.
>>
>>81436851
>the fact that objective morality cannot exist without religion.
>fact

Not
>>
>>81436851
>objective morality cannot exist without religion.
this is what christcucks actually believe
>>
>>81436712
this
>>
not a problem

In the most right-wing country of Europe, only 45 % of the population are believers

Daily reminder that the behavior of the Pope and the Churches is not accidental, but a reflection of their supporters

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2126802/Christians-likely-left-wing-liberal-views-immigration-equality.html
>>
>>81437702
>In the most right-wing country of Europe, only 45 % of the population are believers

By that I mean Hungary of course
>>
NOT
>>
File: neat.png (151 KB, 330x329) Image search: [Google]
neat.png
151 KB, 330x329
>>81436851
>the fact that objective morality cannot exist without religion
>>
File: 1423138557483.png (319 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1423138557483.png
319 KB, 803x688
>>81436851
>morality
nice spook, weakling
>>
File: molyneux_hot_girl.png (61 KB, 600x629) Image search: [Google]
molyneux_hot_girl.png
61 KB, 600x629
>>81436469
He is apparently also an attractive young woman.
>>
>>81436851
>>81437798

Objective Morality is fuel for Leftism

"muh children", "you can't do that", "the right side of history"
>>
>>81436469

I feel like you are all so obsessed that you'll make a new Molyjew thread right in schedule even if you cant think of one
>>
>>81437447
>>81437532
>>81437798
>>81437923
*tips fedora*

M'lady
>>
File: 1037025085[1].jpg (119 KB, 1000x541) Image search: [Google]
1037025085[1].jpg
119 KB, 1000x541
>>81438038

Kiss Feet
>>
>>81437798
The fact that objective morality doesn't exist
>>
>>81438038
Number of arguments found in this post: 0
>>
>>81437777
>>81437777

AN
>>
>>81438156

Never mind, if they actually tried to follow Christian Morality they would become extreme leftists and destroy themselves

For some bizarre people, christians in /pol/ seem to believe that the mercenaries that sacked Constantinople are "true christians", and that early christians from Paul and Martin of Tours, which actively rejected their flesh-based interests, even going as far as allowing to be killed by their enemies, are false christians somehow
>>
>>81438432

* For some bizarre reason
>>
File: 312321513.jpg (82 KB, 717x404) Image search: [Google]
312321513.jpg
82 KB, 717x404
>>81437447
>>81437532
>>81437798
>>81437894
>>81438367
Intellectually inferior atheists spotted.

Atheism is incompatible with moral universalism (i.e. objective morality). You people will probably try to challenge this fact by using this argument: "Empathy is in our biology. It's a product of evolution that is innate in all humans." The problem with this argument is that it begets the question: Whose "biology" are we talking about? Not everyone are empathetic about the same things. People seem to have different concepts of what is wrong and what isn't. Who is right? What society? Not to mention that it's irrational and quite frankly intellectually dishonest to assume that there is an ultimate standard of right and wrong that supersedes mere fanciful "ideas" about what is right and wrong at a given time in our ethical evolution (from an atheistic perspective).

I'm not saying that all atheists are amoral, but that has more to do with the intellectual cowardice, hypocrisy and inconsistent logic of atheists than it does with the moral strength of atheism.
>>
>>81436851
>objective morality cannot exist without religion.

this isn't very well stated.
all systems of morality are axiomatic, and while religions can rely on the simple "because God(s) said so", secular humanism type stuff has to act like some arbitrarily chosen metric isn't also completely arbitrary.

maybe it really would result in less net "human suffering" on some scale if we just sterilized anybody with low IQ, genetic defects, etc. for example.
>>
>>81438669

> Atheism is incompatible with moral universalism (i.e. objective morality)

Why would an atheist want to endorse anything like moral universalism anyways?

if Molyjew does, he is very confused
>>
File: 1462147065238.jpg (157 KB, 992x880) Image search: [Google]
1462147065238.jpg
157 KB, 992x880
>>81438669
>quoting me while still thinking I have morality or empathy
>>
>>81436851
Nihilism is atheism taken to its logical conclusion.
You can't argue with people who don't grasp this.
It is like trying to reason with a Marxist.
>>
>>81436469

well he can't actually tell people he's a kike now can he?

Stop posting threads about this fucking filthy kike
>>
>>81438877
>Nihilism is atheism taken to its logical conclusion.

lol no

Why would that be the case?

Hedonism is a far more logical route
>>
>>81438874
Just threw you in the mix since you seem to be an edgy fedora faggot.
>>81438820
>Why would an atheist want to endorse anything like moral universalism anyways?
Because most of them are intellectually dishonest retards. Ask an atheist if rape is wrong. Then ask him why, and look at this response. They are so fucking brainwashed it's ridiculous.
>>
I don't mind, he's not one of teen angst Atheists like OnionSays or Dawkins.
>>
>>81438985
Hedonism is nihilism with a smiley face mask.
>>
>>81439024

Rape can be wrong without a moral framework, it can be explained in purely self-interest

> Rape is wrong because I benefit from a government that prevents random people from trying to rape my asshole and give me AIDS
>>
>>81436851
>the fact that objective morality cannot exist with religion.
FIFY
>>
>>81439189

Not really. Self-interest is incompatible with the idea of "Nothing Matters"

I matter != Nothing matters
>>
>>81439192
No, it can't be "wrong" from an atheistic perspective. Did you even read >>81438669 ?

What if you can get away with rape? Not wrong then?
>>
>>81439024
nothing edgy with realizing that selfishness is the ultimate red pill. Why should I care about other people than myself?

>fedora faggot
is not an argument either
>>
>>81438669
>that image
>I want there to be more beyond this short life or else, ya know, that like really sucks!!
>but I have faith
>I have hope! I'm religious

Who is intellectually inferior? Society decides what is good and evil as a whole. I'm not going to deny the benefits religion has given us but I think it's time that as a society we move past this bullshit. We don't need more killings in the name of Allah. We don't need more rules from some magical sky fairy. Society will always be right, whether the individual likes it or not. That is good or evil. You don't need a God to tell you that.
>>
>>81439192
Rape is beneficial for species propagation, it is found in nature.
>>
>>81439365

The fact that someone could get away with raping someone does not change the fact that I benefit from a government that prevents random people from trying to rape my asshole and give me AIDS
>>
guess who some of the biggest supporters of zion are, christcucks? christian evangelicals like pence.

they want the jews to return to israel and get the rapture started.
>>
>>81439270
Believing nothing matters doesn't get rid of a natural selfish and life preservation instinct.
Reality didn't change, God exists whether you believe or not.
>>
>>81439374
>nothing edgy with realizing that selfishness is the ultimate red pill. Why should I care about other people than myself?
Christian Identity is the ultimate red-pill you fucking mongol.
>is not an argument either
Maybe you should go jerk off to a Stefan video.
>>81439382
> Society decides what is good and evil as a whole.
What society? What if they have come to different conclusions? Are they both right? That's a contradiction and thus illogical. Stupid retard.
>Society will always be right, whether the individual likes it or not.
Again, what society?
> That is good or evil. You don't need a God to tell you that.
You need an absolute moral authority to say what is right and what isn't, otherwise is just subjective and thus arbitrary. I fucking hate atheists, they are so stupid.
>>
>>81439422

that ducks need to rape each other does not change the fact that I benefit from a government that prevents random people from trying to rape my asshole and giving me AIDS

Rape is wrong because I benefit from a social contract where everyone agrees that it is wrong, there is no more to it
>>
File: 1446911376340.gif (395 KB, 172x120) Image search: [Google]
1446911376340.gif
395 KB, 172x120
>>81437921
Holy shit. This is really pathetic.
>>
>>81439507
So it all comes down to what you benefit from? Rapists don't benefit from this law, therefore it's not wrong from their perspective. What makes your perspective more correct than theirs?

Look, you're not white, so I don't expect you to understand logic and reason. Just say out of this conversation because you're obviously not fit for having it.
>>
>>81438669
>The problem with this argument is that it begets the question: Whose "biology" are we talking about? Not everyone are empathetic about the same things
And that isn't even the biggest problem. If we're to take this for granted, then we're not in a position to argue against injustice, since A) empathy as an evolutionary trait means anyone's actions should by default be tempered by consideration for others: they aren't. and B) should empathy ever be an evolutionary disadvantage, survival of the species depends on disregarding one's empathy in favor of simply whatever works.

At that point you're stuck even trying to rationalize what makes humans valuable at all. "Because we're all human" means nothing to a sociopath. Feels aren't going to stop evolution, and feels aren't going to dictate what is evolutionary advantageous. There is nothing inherently valuable about empathy compared to any other human characteristic, be it wrath, lust, or hate. So, why on philosophies like Humanism should we disregard some decidedly human traits over others, and still maintain that humans are arbitrarily valuable? Because it's for our survival? Again, feels don't dictate what works, and we're so ignorant it is absurd to presume we have any idea what will be advantageous for the species in the future. We can only make statements in this regard retroactively. Just because empathy may have been beneficial does not mean it will be an evolutionary advantage going forward. To draw such a conclusion is to take the inductive principle for granted. Something that may be OK when considering electromagnetism, but falls into the same holes as religion when being applied to how humans "ought" behave.
>>
>>81439644
> God exists whether you believe or not.

What an absurd meaning phrase

>>81439663
> Christian Identity is the ultimate red-pill you fucking mongol.

Why would that be the case? The promise of Jesus is that his people will be persecuted and oppressed until the world finally ends

Why would you want your people to be oppressed?
>>
>>81439676
You just replaced God with Government, are you from Best Korea?
>>
>>81439564
>they want the jews to return to israel and get the rapture started

Its really funny imo. Jews actually think we want them to live in peace in Israel because God promised them that.
What they don't know is that Christianity is by definition anti-Semitic. We cant kill them an masse so we just "support" them , hoping they'll build the temple so Revelations can finally happen and all the Jews will burn in hell after their homeland gets demolished by war.

3d chess
>>
>>81439663
>What society?
The group of people you associate with you numbskull. Humans are interdependent people, and the people you interact with will always come together to set a social standard one must abide by or be outcast. That is called a society and that is what rules are. Stop trying to be """""deep""""

>le what is le society people are like snowflakes mayne
>>
>>81439781

> therefore it's not wrong from their perspective
exactly

> What makes your perspective more correct than theirs?
The same thing that makes your bizarre version of Christianity the correct one: You want it to be so

> lol you are not white xD
> now excuse me while I worship a sandnigger xDDD
>>
>>81439836
>Why would that be the case?
Because it's the truth.
>Why would you want your people to be oppressed?
We grow through suffering.
>>
>>81436469

There are different kinds of atheists. Not all of them are liberal-leftist and/or despise religion.
>>
wtf i hate jesus now
>>
>>81439644
Have you taken into account that being cooperative and nice to each other produces happiness to the single people? At least for most that is. You are trying to be fully rational in your logic but you're just missing things.
>>
>>81439863
>The group of people you associate with you numbskull.
Oh okay. So what if two groups come to different conclusions? One think rape is wrong, another doesn't. Who is right? Both can't be, since that's a contradiction and thus illogical.

Atheists are intellectually inferior and incapable of rational thought. You are a prime example of that.
>>
>>81439663
>Christian Identity is the ultimate red-pill you fucking mongol.
now now, this is hate speech according to Christians. We are all equal in this world and refugees just want shelter, amirite? You're being sinful right now. Love trumps hate! Now, would you please become actually redpilled and read The Ego and Its Own?
>>
>>81439857
Some smart Jews know this (the spotted the obvious pattern in the NT of calling Jews who wouldn't convert "snakes" or "vipers" or "children of satan" of members of the "Synagogue of Satan") and therefore hate Christians and want to destroy us by influencing kids through television and importing Muslims who also hate Christians.

But they are so arrogant that they'll end up building the Temple anyway, so their hate is fine

4d chess
>>
>>81439841

God is not an active force that can enforce legislation in this earth

>>81439857
>they don't know is that Christianity is by definition anti-Semitic

Literally does not matter. the "anti-semitism" of Christianity is EXTREMELY benefitial to the Jews, insofar the suicidal anti-world apocalyptic tendencies of Christianity are the reason why they have a stronghold in Israel and in the West
>>
the problem with religion is it requires too many autists taking it literally for it to "benefit" society and invariably some of these people are going to do retarded shit like become terrorists or ultra orthodox.
>>
>>81439968
Men change. God doesn't. Do you even know the minor differences between Protestant denominations? They're tiny.
>>
File: 1452565115820.png (814 KB, 900x3186) Image search: [Google]
1452565115820.png
814 KB, 900x3186
>>81439968
>exactly
Yeah and moral relativism is illogical. Something is either wrong or it isn't. It can't be both right and wrong you fucking sand-nigger. Do you even logic?
>The same thing that makes your bizarre version of Christianity the correct one:
The thing, what I said isn't rooted in a illogical drivel. Your entire arguments is based on contradiction.
>now excuse me while I worship a sandnigger xDDD
Jesus was white, shit-for-brains. It even says so in the Bible. Like I said, you are too stupid to be having this conversation. Go back to picking your bananas.
>>
>>81439984

> Because it's the truth.
Well, then I say that my self-interested persepective is the truth! I guess we are equal now

> We grow through suffering.

You are brainwashed m8
>>
>>81439382
>We don't need more rules from some magical sky fairy. Society will always be right, whether the individual likes it or not.
What a remarkably stupid thing to say. You unilaterally say what we don't need, and simultaneously defer to society. You can stand to be just as mistaken as those that praise allah.

If you want to argue society will pick and choose, you disarm yourself from making claims one way or the other with regard for what society needs/does not need. Sure, you can still make whatever claims you make - you are a part of society, but that doesn't validate your position. It actually puts you in conflict with yourself. Your moral foundation is shaky.
>>
>>81440168
Goody good, love ‘em all up, tolerant, pacifistic "christians" (i.e. protestants and catholics) who profess all the century old heresies emanating from the “whited sepulchres” of theological cemeteries are nothing but blind ditch dwellers who have dragged the whole world into the hellish abyss of these present times. They violate the word of God from Genesis to Revelation in order to be politically correct and socially acceptable.
>>
>>81440275
>Well, then I say that my self-interested persepective is the truth! I guess we are equal now
No it's not, because your argument is illogical.
>You are brainwashed m8
You don't know basic parenting. Then again, I'm not surprised (you being a sand-nigger and all).
>>
>>81436851
>He eventually must address the fact that objective morality cannot exist without religion.
didn't he literally write a fucking book to prove that it can?
>>
File: 1468018800410.png (198 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1468018800410.png
198 KB, 500x500
>tfw completely derailed this thread because fedoracucks are insecure about their inherently meaningless ideas of 'morality' within the context of atheism
>>
>>81440460
If simply writing a book makes something true, I would like to point you to The Bible.
>>
>>81440168
We are all equal to the Lord, which is why you are subject to the same laws, and going against them is evil. You love people by making them abandon evil.
>>
the fact that he has a black "son" is what bothers me more, to be honey.
>>
>>81440261

> Panama
> sand nigger

I mean, for all means, call me a spic all you want, but the one worshipping a sand nigger here is you

> Your entire arguments is based on contradiction.

No they are not

> moral relativism is illogical. Something is either wrong or it isn't.

Protip: Logical equivalences can be proven wrong. Perspectives can't be proven wrong: Where the statement "it's 8:38 am o'clock" is correct, where you are it isn't

I mean really, do you eat pork? Because according to you, if the Bible is the source of all truth, I really hope you don't

Unless you think that God was a moral relativist, and decided that eating pork was OK later on
>>
File: 1409327436039.gif (310 KB, 172x192) Image search: [Google]
1409327436039.gif
310 KB, 172x192
>>81440336
>my specific, unique kind of Christianity is ok
ebin, well memed my friendo

>>81440562
My laws are the actual laws in this country, and the Church is separated from it. Also, there is no such thing as evil.
>>
>>81440188
Jews think they are using us into getting a homeland that is safe (Israel). This is beneficial in the short term (no more genocide or kicking them out) but Christians know that the end times will start by letting the Antichrist (the person Jews will see as the "real" Messiah) into the rebuild Temple and telling his followers that he is God. After that Israel will be demolished by war and then the world ends.

We want them to trigger this.
>>
>>81440560
well I don't know you can "address" something better than by writing a book attempting to establish a counter argument. Maybe you should read Universally Preferable Behaviour and see if you find the arguments contained within to be valid?
>>
>>81440460
He attempted to, and completely failed, to the point that he deletes comments about it, never talks about it in videos, and banned from his forum the man who gave him the friendly challenge to write it in the first place.

http://www.fdrliberated.com/stefan-molyneux-promise-failure-upb-inside-story-part-1/

https://mises.org/library/molyneux-problem
>>
>>81439382
>Society will always be right, whether the individual likes it or not. That is good or evil. You don't need a God to tell you that.

I don't think you realize "society" is just an empty word used to label a group of people. But in your empty life you have selected it as some kind of "God", because you ahve nothing else.

That group of people is meaningless. I don't care about what a majority of hedonistic liberal retards think.
>>
I'd call myself a Christian but I don't believe any of it literally. I mean even denying evolution at this point is just absurd. It's a nice story though and church is a good place to meet people.
>>
>>81440336

Here we go again
For some bizarre reason without historical support, Christians in /pol/ seem to believe that the mercenaries that sacked Constantinople are "true christians", and that early christians from Paul and Peter to Martin of Tours and Saint Augustine, which actively rejected their flesh-based interests, even going as far as allowing to be killed by their enemies, declaring that Christians were not concerned with defending civilizations of this world so the fall of Rome was justified... are false christians somehow
>>
>>81439781
You're not even white yourself, Mahmud.
>>
>>81440628
>I mean, for all means, call me a spic all you want, but the one worshipping a sand nigger here is you
Already proved you wrong. Stop sticking your head in the sand. Also, no one is worshipping Jesus. That's heresy you uneducated sand-nigger.
>No they are not
Yes they are. Two contradictory claims can't both be right, and you said right and wrong boils down to opinion. Like I said, contradictory and thus illogical.
>Perspectives can't be proven wrong: Where the statement "it's 8:38 am o'clock" is correct, where you are it isn't
Time is arbitrary and doesn't actually exist. What you're doing here is just proving that morality is the same. It doesn't actually exist from an atheistic perspective. Good job on arguing against yourself, moron.
>I mean really, do you eat pork? Because according to you, if the Bible is the source of all truth, I really hope you don't
I do, sometimes. Trying to get away from it though.
>Unless you think that God was a moral relativist, and decided that eating pork was OK later on
Nope.
>>
File: atheistmorals2.png (687 KB, 1596x2384) Image search: [Google]
atheistmorals2.png
687 KB, 1596x2384
>>81440687
>atheist not being the most cucked religion there ever is
>>
>>81439679
>>81437921
NOT AN ARUGMENT
you dum fucs, this is a well known glitch when postin form gargle+
>>
File: 1251513.jpg (1 MB, 986x1118) Image search: [Google]
1251513.jpg
1 MB, 986x1118
>>81440854
Let's look at it from a probabilistic perspective. Ops, whitest country on the planet. Now fuck off you sheep shagger.
>>
>>81440687
>My laws are the actual laws in this country, and the Church is separated from it. Also, there is no such thing as evil.
Silly fedora. Your wordly laws are nothing. If the basis of those manmade things isn't the Truth of religion and the Church teachings, then they are empty and have no reason to exist.

There is no such thing as evil? Nothing is bad? Then why are you here in an anonymous image board telling others how enlightened you are and how your specific, unique kind of belief is ok? Why do you breathe? Please, spare me your nonsense about preservation etc. None of those have any value, since there is no evil. By the way, if you answer me, you will do so because you think there is a reason to do so. Which implies the existence of good, and the opposition to that good would be evil.
>>
>>81440744
>hedonistic liberals

>liberals
>hedonistics

Allowing your children to be mowed down by a truck because "love your enemies", "the meek will inherit the Earth" and "do not judge if you don't wanna be judged" has NOTHING to do with hedonism
>>
>>81440821
I don't give a shit what "christians" on this board believe. Most "christians" are heretics who don't even know what the Bible says.
>>
>>81440606
To be honey.
Can I use that?
>>
>>81440886

> Time does not exist

wat

> Nope.

That does not even answer the question

Did God decide later on that eating pork was okay then?
>>
>>81440104
The group that is stronger. That is the reality of this world. There is no objective morality, only the rule the strongest society allows in the end. That may be a religious society or an atheist one. It's ever changing. So far, but who knows what it will be like in the future.
>>
>>81436469
It doesn't matter to me.

But what truly matters is the whole deFOO shit he got going a few years ago.
>>
>>81441062

You seem to believe that Paul, Martin of Tours and even Saint Augustine are heretics tho

Christian Identity makes zero sense, Paul was a jew himself, and a previous pharisee at that
>>
>>81441133
>wat
It doesn't. It's an arbitrary concept.
>That does not even answer the question
It answered your first one, retard.
>Did God decide later on that eating pork was okay then?
No.
>>
>>81441168
>people literally think it's controversial to leave an abusive family
wew

/pol/ doublethink never ends
>>
>>81441090
I don't care to be honey
>>
>>81440261
so all of your convictions come from this chart that's a historical fabrication?
>WE WUZ JESUS

kys immediately
>>
>>81440944
Wow pic summarizes it perfectly. Atheism leads to degeneracy of society. You cannot have a successful society filled with nihilistic athiests.
>>
>>81441237

Then why do you eat pork, if God didn't change his opinion?
>>
>>81441023
That is unrelated to anything I have said.

By the way, if you think loving your enemies means "Allowing your children to be mowed down by a truck" you must have some severe brain damage.
>>
>>81440886
>Also, no one is worshipping Jesus. That's heresy you uneducated sand-nigger.

Jesus is God, God is the only person to be worshipped.

http://www.gotquestions.org/is-Jesus-God.html

Heretic
>>
>>81441219
"Jew" is a transliteration from judean, retard. You're not very literate are you? I assume you're referring to the satanic people currently occupying Israel huh? Paul wasn't one of them. Sorry to burst your bubble.
>>
>>81441287
Bible confirms it. Sorry retard, not my fault that you are so historically illiterate.
>>
>>81441303

"loving your enemies" is not the only demented anti-family thing Jesus said tho

Christians prefer to believe that Jesus didn't mean anything of what he said, mind you
>>
>>81441240
>an abusive family
Not in all cases, unfortunately.

This maniac was smart enough to make kids believe they should deFOO over some mundane shit.
>>
>>81440886
But morals aren't objective. Like the general theistic view is that altruism actually exists. But is that really the case? You donate to a charity because it makes you feel good, you work hard to raise your child because it means your genes are more likely to pass on. Nothing is as simple as you guys make it out to be.

Lots of religion prior to Jesus had some notion of the golden rule. We didn't need him to come to earth to tell us this.
>>
>>81441299
Because I'm not perfect. What are you, a retard? I said I'm trying to get away from this habbit. I can acknowledge that something is immoral and still commit the act.
>>
There is nothing wrong with atheism. The real issue us when people abandon traditional western values alongside religion. Im no longer Catholic but I developed my moral system when I was in the church as well as when I was in the boy scouts.
>>
>>81441432
(citation needed)
>>
>>81441318
Trinitarianism is heresy. Jesus specifically said he is the Son. He never proclaimed to be the most High.. Read the Bible sometime.
>>
>>81441429
You are demented if you think that is demented.

Your problem is that, like the retarded liberals I talk about, you are another hedonistic retard. You think of love in terms of pleasure and hedonism. When you grow up you will start to understand things.
>>
File: 1464445207656.png (449 KB, 1000x721) Image search: [Google]
1464445207656.png
449 KB, 1000x721
>>
>>81441341

> le jews are not jew, but I am the TOTALLY a Jew meme.
> t. Erik Andersson

sad but OK, if you are that deluded I can't hope to change your opinion
>>
>>81440944
You know that half of Polish catholics are calling themself that because of tradition and not actuall believe. Im not saying that this is bad thing. But huge percentage of Polish population is in fact non believers calling themself Catholic.
>>
>>81441437
>But morals aren't objective.
Thank you for proving the point I've been making since my first post.
>>
>>81441437
God existed before Jesus, genius.
>>
File: 1358709223235.png (489 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1358709223235.png
489 KB, 800x800
>>81441296
I'm not even christian (deist here) but i would send fedoras to the camps immediately

They can keep their nihilistic filth for themselves, but in public i want them to pretend they venerate something and i want them to stay away from the kids
>>
>>81439189
hedonism isn't really a philosophy, it's mainly acting according to your natural programming. It's doing partly irrational things, just because they "feel" good.

While it's possible that a hedonist is nice to others because he expects a positive outcome of this, most hedonist seem to be narcissistic egoists (e.g. millenials). I guess if you are a dopamine junky, you need many kicks in a short time, you don't really plan on having a nice dopamine kick in a few months or years if you just prepare good enough.

While it's clear that complete nihilism would be the end of the human race. I honestly don't see any way to justify a proper morality system without relying on a magical sky wizard. Maybe you can have some kind of non killing pact among your tribe, but what exactly should prevent you from killing any other tribe and raping their women. I just feels too good to rape, to just stop doing it because somebody thinks it's wrong. This btw. is how humanity lived for millions of years and kinda still lives today, even though we have some imaginary sky wizards that force artificial morality onto us.
>>
>>81441552

> le actually you can kill your enemies even if you love them meme

Actual early christians like Martin of Tours are heretics according to you lol

But I bet that the mercenaries that destroyed Constantinople were "le true christians :3"
>>
>>81441570
Get an education. Like I said, jew is a transliteration of judean. The people who currently occupy Israel are not judeans. Most of them are Khazar or Canaanites.

It's really tedious to argue with atheists since you have no historical literacy whatsoever.
>>
File: fedora3.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
fedora3.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
>Stefan MolyMEME is an atheist

Not surprising at all, makes perfect sense actually.
>>
>>81441520
Did you even read the link? It shows DOZENS of scriptures where Jesus is fine with being called God, Him stating He was there before Abraham, Him being persecuted foe claiming to be God in the eyes of the Pharisees.

It's all over the Bible.
>>
>>81441661
I meant to answer this faggot with my post
>>81440071
>>
>>81441594
Not being catholic doesn't imply lack of belief in a higher power.
Nihilism brings this shit into societies, and it goes hand in hand with atheism
>>
>>81441661
> what exactly should prevent you from killing any other tribe and raping their women

the social constract you silly
>>
>>81441735
There are as many interpretations of the Bible as there are believers my friend.
>>
>>81441735
God in the Bible doesn't mean what you think it means. It's a transliteration from Eloheem which is the family name of the white race (no, not slavs and meds).

Jesus also said "Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?" Are you implying that he confirmed that we are Gods? Stupid retard. It's an obvious transliteration. Get an education.
>>
>>81436469
> Think there is no god
> Think that once the masses become atheistic they usually become nihilists

I don't know what to think about it.
>>
>>81436851
>implying that objective morality actually exists

Why not be an atheist and also have no sense of morality?
>>
File: burning-cuckshed-happy-man.jpg (31 KB, 485x338) Image search: [Google]
burning-cuckshed-happy-man.jpg
31 KB, 485x338
Christcucks gtfo of /pol/
>>
>>81441910

> Hungary
> Most people are not believers
> most right-winged country in Europe
>>
>>81441706
It looks like you are having difficulties responding to what I say, since you qoute things I don't say, but anyway.

Yes, you can kill your enemies while loving them. But that doesn't mean it's always necessary.

You shouldn't need anyone's help to think about those details.
>>
File: 1457622801145.png (479 KB, 1279x638) Image search: [Google]
1457622801145.png
479 KB, 1279x638
>>81441933
Atheists GTFO from Europe. This continent is christian to the core.
>>
>>81441388
the new testament is ~2,000 years old. modern humans have been around ~200,000 years. paleoanthropology is btfo all the history in the bible on a daily basis.
>>
>>81441933

> b... but we are le jews... vikings were semitic merchants!!! I am not brainwashed!
>>
>>81441892
>Jesus also said "Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?"

Where?
>>
>>81442049
>Believing in pseudo-science
Sorry but no.
>>
>>81441518
I would refer you to a certain website but probably already know about it.
>>
>>81442102
John 10:34
>>
>>81441813
Why would you do such a contract if it prevents you from raping and stealing other peoples shit. The strong will never enforce such a contract, because they can terrorize all others and if the weak come up with such a thing they will be laughed add and called cucks while their women get raped.

The only reason we have such a thing today is because some "smart" people conned us into believing in magical sky alicorns.
>>
>>81441459
So you have a moral foundation in religion you refuse to credit, and won't be able to translate it to the next generation because your word is just opinion and means nothing. Let me know how that works out for you.
>>
>>81441520
What denomination are you? I need to know so I can ignore your kind wherever I go.

The Holy Trinity is God existing in 3 Persons
God
Jesus
The Holy Spirit

This does not imply more than one God though.
>>
ONE
>>
>>81442048

> This continent is christian to the core.
> Europe is commiting suicide in a demented explosion of "Love for your Enemy" and "Care not about the Future"
> The Pope, the Church of England and the Lutheran Churches even explicitly welcome the invasion

> he does not see that Christianity is indeed at the core of Europe: it's the cancer killing it!
>>
>>81436851
Objective morality cannot exist without fear of something much greater which is typically religion but regardless it is something Atheist haven't figured out and continue to be hedonistic scum.
>>
>>81436469
Well, he has already conceded that Christians are just about the only sensible group outside of his/our niche.
He also consistently acknowledges the bond between Western civilisation and Christian values, even alluding to the possibility that without Christian morals we shan't have a Western civilisation.
He may choose to believe whatever he wants, including the matter of God or No God. He will have to agree however, that the revival of the commandments necessitates a strong organisation that reinforces them. Reason and evidence go a long way, but might not cover all the bases.
>>
File: Keys_of_St.Peter.png (16 KB, 193x261) Image search: [Google]
Keys_of_St.Peter.png
16 KB, 193x261
>>81441892
>Christian Identity proxyfag.

We'll crush you all just like we did the Albigensians and Aztecs.
>>
>>81441914
atheists have a sense of morality. humans descended from farming societies evolved cooperative and altruistic behaviors. morality is practically genetic. where do you think religious ideas came from? human minds and sensibilities. religion is manmade.
>>
>>81442237
FACKING
>>
>>81441910
>atheists are cucks
>therefore god is real

I understand /pol/ not liking atheists but jumping to the utmost extreme and force yourself to believe in anything le cucks hate and becoming some sort of armchair Theologians is fucking dumb.Non of you are traditional meat and potato folks, keep supporting but stop pretending.
>>
>>81436851
your leaf is showing
>>
>>81442233
Christian Identity.

Also shut up with your trinitarianism. It has no biblical basis whatsoever. You didn't even respond to John 10:34. Either you know you're wrong or you don't have a comeback. Either way I win.
>>
>>81441892
No way you are not a troll
>God in the Bible doesn't mean what you think it means. It's a transliteration from Eloheem which is the family name of the white race

Dude, really?
>>
How do I believe in the lord and become a good chap?
>>
>>81442318
Not using a proxy, and no you won't.
>>
>>81442401
>Dude, really?
Yes.
>>
File: Sam_Harris_01.jpg (834 KB, 2393x3000) Image search: [Google]
Sam_Harris_01.jpg
834 KB, 2393x3000
>>
>>81442190

> Why would you do such a contract if it prevents you from raping and stealing other peoples shit.

The instinct of self-preservation.

The Mongol Empire didn't last after everyone got better weapons and fucked their shit up

The German Third Empire didn't last by treating ukrainians like subhuman garbage and sending them to the arms of the Soviets

Whoever offers the better deals is the winner, as Trump would say
>>
>>81442122
at least look up some popular science articles on paleoanthropology before you dismiss the fossil record entirely. you can start with neanderthals and denisovans and work your way back to australopithecines.
>>
>>81436469
Every wise enough atheist respect religion, builder of civilization, especially Christianity that built the most impressive one. Weither he acknowledge it or not is just a matter of time.
>>
>>81440506
>Philosophical
>Panders to his audience nonstop
>Just debates with no moral footing
>Throws in the word ethics at times without discussing reprocussions
He's not really a philosopher as much as a bullshitter.

He constantly cuts off his guest speakers and then gets pissy when they do it back. Not to mention, exactly how ethical is it to having a discussion with someone while constantly googling a counter point to their argument?

And then there is his acting where he does that Sad Somber Voice is just fucking grating and from an ethical standpoint is meant to be nothing more than manipulation which is unethical, but he's a bad actor so it's moot.
>>
>>81442531
I don't give a shit about your pseudo-science. What's next, you're gonna tell me macro-evolution is factual as well? Just get out.
>>
>>81442320
good post
>>
>>81441993
That's why i said usually. There are always exceptions. Countries where Christianity is strong usually don't get infected with leftism and cultural Marxism but when a country becomes atheistic they often do. Look at Sweden, France and the UK for examples.
>>
>>81436851
>Christian for the sake of arguments
>>
File: cuckshed-congregation.jpg (68 KB, 470x674) Image search: [Google]
cuckshed-congregation.jpg
68 KB, 470x674
>>81442048
Yes, that's why Europe is on the brink of extinction.
>>
>>81442320
Retard spotted.

>>81438669
>>81438669
>>81438669
>>81438669
>>81438669
>>
File: atheistmarriage.jpg (232 KB, 1170x780) Image search: [Google]
atheistmarriage.jpg
232 KB, 1170x780
>>81442190
>The strong will never enforce such a contract, because they can terrorize all others and if the weak come up with such a thing they will be laughed add and called cucks while their women get raped.

Social contracts create stable tribes. Stable tribes can fuck up unstable tribes whose individuals refuse to cooperate. Religious people have conquered/killed/outbred cucktheists from the dawn of time.
>>81442332
I don't believe in the jewish skydaddy copied from the sumero-accadian pantheon, but i believe in some kind of higher order in the universe that values unity and cooperation as its highest value.
Besides if you are a materialist cuck you are faced with a long and tedious list of logical paradoxes that make atheism an intellectually indefendible position
>>81442493
Harris believes in reincarnation and has stolen concepts from eastern philosophies. He is probably a pantheist, but afraid to do so in order not to alienate his fedora fanbase that buys his books
>>
>>81442640

Spain is strongly catholic and cucked as HELL

The only reason they are not actively invaded by muslims is their shit economy
>>
File: christians.png (10 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
christians.png
10 KB, 128x128
>>81442381
>Either way I win.
Mhmm you are one big man. I can tell you're a really big guy. Good effort on your absolute thrashing of this heretic, based autist.
>>
File: 1457622204530.jpg (127 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1457622204530.jpg
127 KB, 403x403
>>81442689
>Yes, that's why Europe is on the brink of extinction.
No, Europe is on the brink of extinction due to the exponential growth of atheism. Europe was blossoming when there was a heavy christian influence. Coincidence? I think not. Like I said, get the fuck out.
>>
>>81441558
Literally 90% of /pol/
>>
File: 1461451183155.jpg (112 KB, 1000x625) Image search: [Google]
1461451183155.jpg
112 KB, 1000x625
>>81442774
Why are you even posting in this thread? Stupid idiot.
>>
>>81442751
>I don't believe in the jewish skydaddy copied from the sumero-accadian pantheon, but i believe in some kind of higher order in the universe that values unity and cooperation as its highest value.
>Besides if you are a materialist cuck you are faced with a long and tedious list of logical paradoxes that make atheism an intellectually indefendible position

good post
>>
>>81442381
>Christian Identity

Holy shit you guys are real? I thought you were a meme.

The Bible states multiple time that looking at race is dumb, and that all humans were created in God's image.

So you hating blacks is you hating part of God's creation.

Seems to me you are a White Power degenerate who uses the Bible to feel better about himself.

Also if you seriously think the Trinity is heresy you must be illiterate. Not one verse explains it obviously, its pulled from a variety of verses that show that God is the only God, Jesus is God in the flesh and the Holy Spirit is God. This all at the same time from one God. It may seem a little weird but we have no idea how God works. Maybe he is 7th dimensional, who knows.

Either way, thanks for showing me that retardation has no limit.
>>
File: Charlemagne.jpg (230 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Charlemagne.jpg
230 KB, 1200x1200
>>81442436
>Not using a proxy, and no you won't.

Continuing his work in 2016 and on.
Your backs will broken and your children educated and converted. After you're dead, we'll give your children the life God, Jesus Christ, wills for them.
>>
>>81442606
Does any of this invalidate his arguments? It's manipulative yes, just like Paul Joseph Watson who always speaks with that agitated tone and Alex Jones who's a portable nuclear reactor melting down all the time. They still broadcast solid arguments, even if Alex Jones' are mostly illuminati freemason water filter conspiracy theories.
>>
>>81442615
at least I'm willing to read about the history of religion and even religious texts. you shut your mind off completely from science or other viewpoints. that's very unreasonable and downright frightening.
>>
>>81442826
>right wing
>national socialism
:^)
>>
>>81438669
> Intellectually inferior
> inconsistent logic

Human religions are illogical, they do not make sense, they simply don't work based on what we know about the universe around us. it is obvious to any scientifically educated person.

If you are religious, you are not "intellectually superior"
Atheists are often close-minded but certainly not intellectually inferior or illogical
>>
>>81442824
Just kill yourself and say hi to God for me, okay?
>>
>>81442293
You don't want to live in the middle ages when people lived according to God's laws.Getting hands cut off for stealing, nose slit off for fornicating.The height of western civilization was a mix of spiritual and secular values.We'd be like Saudi Arabia today if it weren't for secular thought.

>>81442931
*tips*
>>
File: f7a.gif (434 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
f7a.gif
434 KB, 500x323
>>81442465
>>
>>81442982
It invalidates his stance on being a philosophical show when it is more of a sensationalist news show aimed at the far right.

Most of his arguments are emotional based which are in fact #NotAnArgument
>>
>>81442514
I'm not sure what you are trying to say. First of all the Germans and the Mongols already had highly sophisticated moral standards. Secondly they didn't disappear because somebody else made a better offer or had better morality. They lost in battle, that's all there is to it.
>>
>>81442928
>The Bible states multiple time that looking at race is dumb, and that all humans were created in God's image.
Actually no, quite the contrary. Miscegenation is what brought about the flood to begin with. It's an abomination.
>So you hating blacks is you hating part of God's creation.
Do I hate them? No, not really. Do I think they are inferior? Yes. They are essentially animals, beasts of the field.
>Also if you seriously think the Trinity is heresy you must be illiterate
Jesus said he is the son, not the father. Sorry but this is what the Bible says. You're the one who is illiterate.

You're most likely not 100% white, otherwise you would understand this. Jesus came for his white brethren, not mongrels like you.
>>
File: gdpnom.jpg (113 KB, 1138x432) Image search: [Google]
gdpnom.jpg
113 KB, 1138x432
>>81442895
I am convinced you have some form of brain damage.

>huurrr durrrrr why are you even posting in this thread? poor idiot.
>>
>>81442895
>Whites are literal Gods but Asians are smarter than us

So what does that make Asians? SuperGods?
>>
>>81443054
>Getting hands cut off for stealing,
you talking about Muslim cultures and Babylon

Christianity is more so the tower of london and inquisition at it's absolute worst.
>>
>>81443005
I've already read enough about this to know you just spew pseudo-science.
>>
>>81443044
You simply know nothing about the universe around you. You don't know what anything is, not even yourself. Please, study what science is, what its domain and purposes are.

Also, think a little about what "logical" means, since like all atheists you just like to spit buzzwords that sound deep
>>
File: atheist.jpg (18 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
atheist.jpg
18 KB, 225x225
>>81443044

You've never studied Catholicism apparently.
Try and refute St. Thomas' 1st Mover Principle.
Nobody ever has as of yet.
>>
File: 1468345061413.jpg (30 KB, 456x342) Image search: [Google]
1468345061413.jpg
30 KB, 456x342
>>81443210
Now get out.
>>
>>81436469
I watched one of his videos for the first time ever, a few days ago (a recent one, about patriotism), and he honestly didn't seem very smart or interesting at all. He spends about 20 minutes stating that the only people who are heroes are the ones who go against the norms. Does this mean he thinks that millions of doctors, firefighters, etc, aren't heroes because they generally obey norms, and aren't (by individual name) remembered by history? Alternatively, does it mean that murders, criminals, insane people are all heroes? To me this person seems to be a sort of anti-SJW, who has very strong, and ignorant opinions, just for the other side. I also get the impression that he thinks very highly of himself, because he talks about controversial things on youtube.
>>
>>81436851

pretty good bait/10
>>
File: cucktheist.png (177 KB, 540x371) Image search: [Google]
cucktheist.png
177 KB, 540x371
>>81443044
>Atheists are often close-minded but certainly not intellectually inferior or illogical
Explain the mind body gap. Explain why molecules and electrical impulses create conscious feelings and explain the link between two qualitatively different objects.
>>
>>81443179
>Jesus came for his white brethren
How fucking hard are you roleplaying here? I am embarrassed for you.
>>
>>81443158
>They lost in battle, that's all there is to it.

not really

a better morality may have been enough to prevent masses of people from joining the partisans in ukraine, releasing much needed troops for Operation Braunschweig

a better deal, if you will, would have been enough to save the Eastern Front from collapse
>>
>be le cult leader
>support palestine and dead jews
>suddenly becomes anti islam when europe gets palestined.
kek fuck that guy
>>
>>81443380
I don't expect a person who descend from criminal degenerates to understand biblical doctrine.
>>
File: TheKekKiller.jpg (58 KB, 293x550) Image search: [Google]
TheKekKiller.jpg
58 KB, 293x550
>>81443179
What Bible does your sect endorse?
>>
>>81443179
You are amazingly autistic, but i totally understand your frustration and the way you waste bandwith while stuck in your cuckshed waiting for Mbotumbe to finish its thing
>>
>>81443179
Where to even begin lmao

Jesus was not white, he was more Arabic than white.

Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.
1 Timothy:1:4

So the Bible says you should not care for bloodlines, so why do you?

Also, where is your scriptural evidence that black people are literal animals? Sex with animals is a sin but God was fine with Moses marrying a negro. How do you explain that?
>>
>>81443506
Christian Identity is not organized (thus not a sect).
>>81443548
Upset because you're not white? Understandable.
>>
>>81443319
Ah, a graph without any extra explanation, studies or whatever.

If this is what it takes to convert people to your sect, it must be filled with absolute retards.
>>
>>81436851
When will religious people address the fact that them picking a religion is subjective and therefore so is their morality?
>>
>>81443918

> akthually my religion, out of 20 000 different ones, is the true one :3
>>
>>81441779
Lack of believe in god =/= nihilism anon. I dont want to argue. This will take us hours and we will only waste our time on this shit. Im Polish, I was raised as Catholic like 90+% of Poles. Most of my friends are non believers. All raised as Catholics. If someone ask us, usually we will say we are Catholics. Funny part is that I meet shitload of so called Christians in many other european countries. But they actually didnt knew shit about dogma. Funny that last time I was in Church to pray was like 15 years ago or so and I still remember most prayers. And I can talk to some "true believer", "Deus Vult and shit" who is calling me fucking reddit atheist, and he cant even recite Lord's Prayer. Or calling me amoral, and yet spending his life partying, drinking, doing drugs and fucking everything, everywere (Im not saying you are like that). For me culture and tradition is key for morality. Of course religion is part of culture, but not only part.
Hell, Im blabing right now. Sorry anon, havent been sleeping for 2 days right now. I think Im out.
>>
>>81443467
You are spending too much time on this website. That's all I can say. You make me think of Martin Luther when he said "reason is the Devil's greatest whore". You and him both believe that reason should serve faith. It's very ironic also that you are on this quasi-religious-racial war, yet niggers are more likely to believe in superstition. It's also ironic that an increase in reason and knowledge correlates to a reduction in superstition. You were hurling some IQ graphs around before, maybe you should check your own?
>>
File: Charlemagnethegreat.jpg (106 KB, 594x745) Image search: [Google]
Charlemagnethegreat.jpg
106 KB, 594x745
>>81443765
>To embarrassed to answer my question.

Why are you little heretic sects always so afraid to share your own beliefs? You only attack other's beliefs. If your so embarrassed of sharing the so-called truths of your sect you should probably leave it.
A belief not worth defending isn't worth holding.
>>
>>81443752
>Jesus was not white, he was more Arabic than white.
Disproven in the Bible itself. He came from David's lineage, and David was described as white. No, David could not have been a "white-looking" """""jew""""" seeing as the ashkenazi didn't exist at the time.
>So the Bible says you should not care for bloodlines, so why do you?
Then why does the entire Bible revolve around genealogy? It's an extreme emphasis on it. The quote you said says to not "heed to ENDLESS genealogies". Are you really this illiterate?
>Also, where is your scriptural evidence that black people are literal animals?
There are two creation stories in Genesis. One refers to the beasts (animals), and one refers to the white race.
>Sex with animals is a sin but God was fine with Moses marrying a negro. How do you explain that?
Moses didn't marry a nigger.
>>
>>81443918
When will atheist people address the fact that them being born into a society is chance and therefore, so is their morality?
>>
>>81444135

> atheists

> morality
> not self-interest

sadly you are right, it applies mostly to left-wing "atheists"
>>
>>81444056
Google Christian Identity and see for yourself, dumbass.
>>
>>81444023
They are the Jews of Christendom
>You fucked up? Doesn't matter, you will still be a Chosen One because you were born Jewish
>You fucked up? Doesn't matter, you will always be a God because you were born white

Both are retarded because no one is 100% pure X
>>
File: 1464635262857.jpg (69 KB, 634x900) Image search: [Google]
1464635262857.jpg
69 KB, 634x900
>>81443765
>suddendly turn "white"
>skin loses tan and gets discolored like a dead cock in the water
>dick shrinks back to 10 cm
>face dries up, beard becomes like a bundle of yellow pubes
>become instantly fat and cringy
>feel the urge to fap to black on white porn and enforece socialism and cuckoldry on the country of my fathers
>cry myself to sleep everynight while my women discard my useless genes for superior italian roman semen
>soothe the pain by larping on /pol/ and pretending Jesus was "white" like me and not a strong tanned and manly mediterranean

Your frustration is undestandable
>>
>>81443433
>a better morality may have been enough to prevent masses of people from joining the partisans
I don't know enough about this incident to really comment on it. Just let me say that I don't think they switched sites simply because the other guys were morally superior (which they probably weren't). It probably had more to do with pride, patriotism, feeling cucked because they got previously invaded by the Germans etc.

Also in my opinion it doesn't really add to the original discussion about nihilism not being the logical next step to atheism. It's quite possible that morally superior tribes had something going for them, which is why most empires weren't nihilistic. But it's probably pretty hard to really determine the root causes for this phenomenon. Especially since all the big religions have quite different social norms and with the Chinese we have at least one super power that seems to be pretty competitive with their pretty minimalist humanism approach.
>>
>>81444249
I'd rather demonstrate that you're a know-nothing, edgelord, heretic, for the others here to see.

What Bible does your sect endorse?
>>
File: 1468099172696.jpg (175 KB, 904x1028) Image search: [Google]
1468099172696.jpg
175 KB, 904x1028
>>81444394
:)
>>
why does atheism = left wing in your minds? I don't think there's a strong correlation there. what about extremely left wing christians? your guys' bogeyman may be a red herring.
>>
File: 52352.jpg (111 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
52352.jpg
111 KB, 1368x1026
Maybe because he isnt cuckold?
>>
>>81444483
Already told you that it's not organized (and therefore not a sect). No one is endorsing anything.
>>
>>81444623
he uses critical thinking too
>>
>>81436469
If they're against muzzies their fine by me.
>>
File: DeSotoDiscoverstheMiss.jpg (648 KB, 1920x1247) Image search: [Google]
DeSotoDiscoverstheMiss.jpg
648 KB, 1920x1247
>>81444646
Fine then. What Bible do you read?
>>
>>81444566

It's mostly self-denying cathars that wanna be raped by Ahmed giving atheists a bad name
>>
File: 1453553094891.png (52 KB, 228x220) Image search: [Google]
1453553094891.png
52 KB, 228x220
>>81444561
>swedish somali bulls sign up
>norwegian women flocks to them
>close seconds are brazilian monkeys
>followed by swedish women who got their BBCs stolen by their norwegian counterparts
>>
>>81444090
>There are two creation stories in Genesis. One refers to the beasts (animals), and one refers to the white race.
Dude no, God created man PERIOD. Not God created "white man"

>Moses didn't marry a nigger

Moses married a Cushite, they are Ethiopians.
And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.
Numbers:12:1

Other translations http://biblehub.com/numbers/12-1.htm
>>
>>81443121
He produces sources for almost everything, guaranteed sources in his Truth series. Of course he dramatises it for the donations and the exposure.
>>
>>81436469
Then he isn't based.
>>
>>81444737
KJV
>>
>>81444982
>>81444914
Your KJV specifically says he married an Ethiopian.

Wow your entire sect BTFO by one verse. How will you ever recover?
>>
>>81444982
You are such an interesting character. Would you mind revealing your age and occupation?
>>
>>81444860
>Italy
>Literally below Brazil
Damn must suck, huh?
>>81444914
>Dude no, God created man PERIOD. Not God created "white man"
Second "creation" story refers to man being formed, not created. We are not a creation, because we literally descend from the most high.
>And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.
So why did they speak against his marriage on the basis of her being an Ethiopian woman? Seems like it has some racial basis. It literally just confirms what I've been saying all this time. Miscegenation is an abomination.
>>
>>81445126
>Wow your entire sect BTFO by one verse. How will you ever recover?
You BTFO yourself here >>81445215
>>
>>81444923
>He produces sources for everything
He produces sources for his argument which are whatever he finds on Google. He does not check the sources or their integrity. Most of his statistical sources are from some far right study such as his presentation on global warming. The sources used were just as bad as the far left's studies.

He's a whore that will say anything to get money
>>
File: SWEDEN.jpg (61 KB, 892x552) Image search: [Google]
SWEDEN.jpg
61 KB, 892x552
>>81445215
>swedish """""""males""""""
>>
>>81438820
Molyjew is an intellectual coward who justifies his ideology with a supposedly 'objective morality' that implies if you do not agree with his premises you're an evil doer (you can see this in his videos-'You support me getting shot!')

He calls this 'Universally preferred behaviour', which is a train wreck of a philosophy based on the (false) premise that consistency equates to objectivity and that by universally applying something it is made objective.

He does not realise that a subjective axiom cannot be made objective even if every subject agrees to it.
>>
>>81445292
You took an anecdote, I didn't. Swedish men are the most attractive ones on the planet as confirmed by the evidence I provided you with. Deal with it.
>>
>>81436851
>not becoming a nihilist instead
ishygddt
>>
>>81443235
Thieves tended to be poor, they couldn't pay the fine, they were mutilated.

>>81444737
You make me cringe hard, you're the equivalent of a 90's fuckboy with a f40 and Pamela poster

DEUS VULT DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN SEMPER FI TOUGH GUY
>>
File: HernánCortés.jpg (81 KB, 788x928) Image search: [Google]
HernánCortés.jpg
81 KB, 788x928
>>81444982
KJV redacted parts of the Bible, and King James was a fag.

Enjoy your fag"truths" cuckboi.

We'll see how well they fair against us in the future.

The Almighty has set the pieces into motion.
Jews, Communists, Neo-pagans, Nazis, Leftists, and all the rest of the heretics and pagans; Our Lord is delivering them to us for destruction as we speak. Your arrogance and self-worship blinds you to this fact.
>>
>>81440406
>Makes a retarded assertion without backing it up
>I-it's fact!
>Y-you don't know parenting, baka!
>>
File: 1460810126206.jpg (146 KB, 908x634) Image search: [Google]
1460810126206.jpg
146 KB, 908x634
>>81436851
>>
>>81445574
I never said the KJV was perfect. It's just the least corrupted one. I pointed out several transliterations earlier. Do you even read?
>>
>>81445215
So 2 PERSONS were against it.

GOD WASN'T YOU FUCKING MONGREL.

>It says formed, not created.
Okey now you are just lying

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Genesis:1:26

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Genesis:1:27
(Both kjv)
Also notice how God says "in our image" and "let us" and after that it is singular again. He is both one and multiple. He can do that because He is God.
>>
File: sweden yes 3.jpg (42 KB, 470x284) Image search: [Google]
sweden yes 3.jpg
42 KB, 470x284
>>81445513
>swedish males
Race is a social construct, Ahmed and Mbumba are as swedish as you are you fucking racist
>>
>>81444135
>When will atheist people address the fact that them being born into a society is chance

I usually hear that "born by chance" argument from leftists, funny coincidence that it's now coming from a Christian. Might there be an overlap?

No, I didn't get born here by chance because that would require me existing before I was born and there's no indication to believe that.
>>
>>81445674
>So 2 PERSONS were against it.
They were against it because they knew it was wrong.
>GOD WASN'T YOU FUCKING MONGREL.
Yes he was.
>Okey now you are just lying
You don't even know the Bible.

>And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Genesis 2:7
>Also notice how God says "in our image" and "let us" and after that it is singular again.
Yes, they were referring to OUR image as in the Eloheem's image. Or perhaps you mean to tell me that the most high is schizophrenic?
>>
File: 521512.jpg (72 KB, 640x536) Image search: [Google]
521512.jpg
72 KB, 640x536
>>81445684
(:
>>
File: 1464288514140.jpg (82 KB, 590x573) Image search: [Google]
1464288514140.jpg
82 KB, 590x573
>>81445574

Sadly, this

All socialists will burn for their atheism and materialism. Nationalist or otherwise
>>
He doesn't know how to put videos in his video so I can etc., dawg.
>>
>>81445292
Lol. what a bounch of faggs
>>
File: 1461395710918.jpg (790 KB, 2943x2155) Image search: [Google]
1461395710918.jpg
790 KB, 2943x2155
>>81446035
>according to r/europe
>>
Atheists who don't use atheism as an excuse to be total degenerates are ok.
>>
>>81446126
Reddit can't have taste? Nice strawman.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.