[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Burgers will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Cng-RZMWgAAgNGi.jpg (90 KB, 741x557) Image search: [Google]
Cng-RZMWgAAgNGi.jpg
90 KB, 741x557
You cant afford to go to college or have a decent health care yet you think USA is one of the best countries on the planet. Even third fuckin world countries are more livable
>>
civil war in our lifetime
>>
>>81434948
But I can afford college and decent healthcare
>>
wtf i hate the us now...
>>
>>81434948
College is a racket to make money and should never be expected of the majority of people.

We have the best healthcare in the world. People from countries with socialized medicine still come here and pay for treatment.
>>
>>81434948
>top 18/20 colleges are in the USA
>best private healthcare and #1 producer of medical technology since the 50's

Can't hear you over muh freedom. Go eat turkey already.
>>
>>81434948
>Even third fuckin world countries are more livable
I would assume so

The cost of mud huts and grass mixed with wild berries is probably very affordable for most people.
>>
>>81435357
>neither of which you can afford

I paid $32k for the quality tertiary education in engineering. The interest on the loan was inflation rate and it came out of my salary roughly 9%pa until it was paid off.

We have private and public health care options. I'm insured so I can go to decent hospitals but if I couldn't afford it I still won't get bankrupted from falling down the stairs, medical expenses are the #1 cause of bankrupcy in the USA

Enjoy your Krony-Capitalism Americuck
>>
File: 1468704298357.jpg (134 KB, 953x1152) Image search: [Google]
1468704298357.jpg
134 KB, 953x1152
>>81435357
ahahha could you afford any of those? nope, the 1% goes to the us to get a treatment because in the rest of the world they are just an average patient and get the same treatment like the other on the same schedule, and in the us you can pay to get everything done asap. this does not mean that the generic population would chose your mofo healthcare over any others in the EU or any developed country. geez why you burgers are so dumb?
>>
> cant afford college or healthcare
single mother household detected
>>
>>81435352
we dont need no education

that is right, you need a fuckin wall, BLM, and DHS. that is what you need.
>>
>>81436335
i make more than any of you in this thread combined, yet I do understand that even though I am in the top 0.1% it does not mean that i can ignore the bottom 99%. i have many friends in the us who are considering moving to europe for better life. these are not even retarded niggers but middle class whiteys. it is funny how there are more and more burgers leaving US every year. even the government acknowledged it by making it harder and more expensive. why would that be?
>>
>>81436573
> what did you say pleb i am a rich guy with over 300 confirmed american friends
damage control
also, the late bump confirms this is a slide thread
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.