[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conquest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Is it morally wrong to invade, conquer and slaughter the inhabites of an Island?
>>
Well, are they gross or what. It's fine if they're gross
>>
No.

They're equivalent to wild-life - it's just pest control.
>>
File: 1305925979924.png (272 KB, 817x669) Image search: [Google]
1305925979924.png
272 KB, 817x669
>>81433672
It's not genocide if you rape them
>>
Yes.
Doesn't mean its economically Wrong tho!
Or politically... or strategically..

Moral is overrated, it's just one Aspect of many that should form your Decision.
>>
>>81433672
No as long as you bring civlization to them.

Well why are you even asking this you silly brit, we both know the answer.
>>
>>81433762
well ok, you asked for it
>>
Might is right.
>>
>>81433756
>>81433762
Good thinking.
>>81433839
Well of course :)
>>81433840
Indeed who knows better than the german about slaghting locals ;)
>>
>>81434108
slaughtering*
>>
OP here
I'm not fussed if the locals was savages or white billionareas

Land is land
>>
>>81433672
Not if its england.
>>
Are they white? If not, then they aren't human
>>
>>81434285
Territorial expansion is or should be the endgame of any human being
>>
>>81433857
Civlization in what way?
Does that mean i can keep the females and get rid of males?
>>
HI. AS YOU ALREADY KNOW, I AM IN HAWAII. THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS WHO CONTROL THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT THROUGH CORRUPTION ARE STILL IN POWER, TRAFFICKING CHILDREN AND METH WITH THE PROTECTION OF THE U.S. MILITARY AND ALL LOCAL GOVERNMENT RESOURCES. THEY CLAIM SINCE THEY HAVE NOT BEEN STRUCK BY PLAGUE OR LIGHTNING, THEIR ACTIONS MUST BE THE WILL OF GOD.

CHRIST SAYS OTHERWISE, BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO MAKE THAT ASSERTION DUE TO NOT BEING CERTIFIED IN SOME WAY BY THE LOCAL OCCULT GROUPS WHO CONTROL THE STATE.

WHITE POWER.
>>
>is it bad to murder people to steal their property?

hmmm, a tough question

I'm going to go with only if you're white, then your ancestors have to feel bad about it forever, is that the correct answer?
>>
>>81435041
Nah, I think he means genocide.
If the men are so useless they can't even be used for mule trains, why would you breed with such an inferior gene pool?
You're trying to eradicate them, not devolve your own bloodline.
>>
>>81435326
Soloman islands looks fantasic.
No army, 500 Police officers, Tons of islands.

Fancy a bit of colonism?
>>
File: GottStrafeEngland.jpg (37 KB, 297x322) Image search: [Google]
GottStrafeEngland.jpg
37 KB, 297x322
>>81433672
No
>>
>>81435244
It's descendants m8. Otherwise yes that's what the mouth breathers think
>>
No
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.