[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this "aztlan" meme I keep hearing spics talk about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
What is this "aztlan" meme I keep hearing spics talk about
>>
According to the SPLC, Aztlan Reconquista is conspiracy theory, despite it being relatively easy to find people who believe it, including tons of Reconquista protestors at every Trump event in California. Lesson: The SLPC is full of shit and serves as a propaganda arm of the Democratic party.
>>
Mexican delusion

Claiming land that their ancestors didn't even use since redskins rekt their shit
>>
Comes from the whole latin pride movement of the second half of the 20th century in America.

Essentially is mexicans roleplaying as indians.
>>
File: aztlan.jpg (251 KB, 485x388) Image search: [Google]
aztlan.jpg
251 KB, 485x388
>>81427913
the Greater Mexican Reich
>>
>>81427913

Basically Mexican wants to reclaim old Mexican territory. It's about as much a conspiracy theory as Russians wanting to take the Dardanells or China wanting to take the South China Sea. It's just that it's a proper pipe dream since the territorries these people are trying to reclaims are controlled by the most powerful military forces on the planet and include the some of the most vital economies to the country in which it's located in.

>>81429174

A signifigant portion of Mexicans are actually Indians.
>>
>>81429335
actually, most of them were killed by le spanish(90% i believe). most mexicans are spanish by blood, with traces of native american genes
>>
>>81429335
>A signifigant portion of Mexicans are actually Indians.

Not from the areas they claim sovereignty over. If they were and they could prove it, many American Indian tribes would accept them as members. As it stands right now, most American Indians think they are pieces of shit, which is mostly accurate.
>>
The situation is similar to part Hopi by ancestry persons illegally immigrating to Canada and then claiming British Columbia as their spiritual homeland because of a myth originating a few decades prior.

You also often find Leftists who claim this is a conspiracy theory and these people don't exist, but they are everywhere in California. It is a common, although not dominant, belief with poor Mexicans and illegals. What everyone saw at theTrump rallies was only a small fraction of the problem. Did I mention that the SPLC spews propaganda for Democrats? Hopefully Trump does another CA rally or two so everyone can get a glimpse of these traitorous rats again.
>>
>>81429335
> Basically Mexican wants to reclaim old Mexican territory.

Mexicans never lived there. No mexicans were kicked out when the land became controlled by the USA, as essentially none lived there.
>>
>>81427913
Narnia.
>>
File: 1403791143555.jpg (130 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1403791143555.jpg
130 KB, 499x499
>>81430036
funny thing, most chicanos are descendants of people from places like Michoacan and Oaxaca (Purepecha, Mixtec and Zapotec indians), all those groups betrayed the Aztecs when the spaniards came, even if tomorrow it was proven that Aztlan was a real place they would have no claim over it as they have no actual relation to the Mexica/Aztecs.
>>
>>81429105
>This.

>>81429003
>Dude just say the truth. Jews fomenting every race on earth against White people.
>>
>>81431260

>no actual relation

It's like saying Picts and Caledonians have no relation.

Different tribes of the same people.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.