[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best neighbor / Worst neighbor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: 052015_1131_50Beautiful10.jpg (81 KB, 782x441) Image search: [Google]
052015_1131_50Beautiful10.jpg
81 KB, 782x441
Pick your nation best and worst neighbor and tell us why.
Islands can pick among the 4 or 5 nearest countries.
Countries next to colonies or overseas territories are allowed so if UK wants to pick Argentina, it can.

I'll start:
Best: Italy, gave us the Aqueducts, Catholicism, Renaissance
Worst Germany, for obvious reasons
>>
>>81426488
I'm from mainland America, sooo. i really only have two choices here.

Best Neighbor: Canada, because white people
Worst Neighbor: Mexico, illegals mr trump please build us a wall desu
>>
>>81426488
We have like one neighbour
>>
>>81427982
Aren't they the worse and best neighbor possible?
>>
>>81426488
>best
Belarus
>worst
Cockholes, Latvia and Lithuania. ( too annoying)
>>
>>81426488
Pretty obvious.

New Zealand is pretty good, everyone else around us can fuck off.
>>
>>81426488
Best: no one, we got seperated from fucking serbia and now we're surrounded by albos and bulgarians

Worse: All of them. They're expansionistic nigger ooga booga fucks taht are piss butthurt
>>
Russia and Russia
>>
File: 1457858029823s.jpg (3 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1457858029823s.jpg
3 KB, 125x93
Best neighbour- Serbia, followed by the Black Sea
Worst-Hungary.
>>
Nothing unless you count my neighbor from across the ocean

Everyone
>>
Best: all of them
>>
>>81426488
Best: Norway, since we drill oil with them
Worst: Scotland, because fuck Scotland

our neighbours dont really do anything
>>
>>81426488
Best: Netherlands,Austria
Worst: France and Switzerland
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 2048x1536
>>81426488
Best: Denmark, nice relaxed people, they were nicer to us when they ruled us then the Swedes, cheep beer, talk funny, strict immigration laws, Danish People's party <3
Worst: Sweden
>>
Best:
Belarus, Armenia, Kazakhstan
Worst:
Cockholes
>>
Best: New Zealand, Antarctica
Worst: Everyone else
>>
>>81430161
double you
>>
>>81426488
Best Neighbour: Australia
>Worst Neighbour: Australia
They are basically our only neighbour.
>>
Best: Bhutan. Most happiest people. They're Buddhists too.

Worst: Pakistan and Bangladesh. Muslims.
>>
Best - Wales if it counts
Worst - Ireland, the pricks
>>
>>81430468
Pretty much this.

I guess if you go the other way you'll reach Chile. Don't hear a lot from them. I think they speak a foreign language.
>>
>>81426488
This thread is gonna be hard for us balkanshits.

I'll give it a go:

Best: Romania. Even though they created the biggest military disaster in our modern history and we in turn took clay from them in WW2 (for free) and invaded Romania and occupied Bucharest in WW1, there doesn't seem to be any bad blood between us right now. At least nobody I know hates Romanians and no Romanians that I've seen hate Bulgarians. We seem to have a perfectly cordial relationship with them.

Literally every other neighbour of ours hates Bulgarians. Especially Serbia with their bitter "m-muh backstab" meme that conveniently ignores the Serbo-Bulgarian war AND dealing with the Greeks to keep Bulgaria from getting the pre-agreed upon clay in the leadup to the Second Balkan war. It honestly depresses me how much they hate us. One of my worst internet moments is probably stumbling upon a Serbian "patriot" forum around 2007-2008 and seeing what they think of Bulgarians.

Worst: T*rkey. I sincerely think they'll invade us in my lifetime.
>>
>>81426488
Best: Papua New Guinea
> Tribal, although helped out our diggers and are a good people

Worst: Indonesia
>Millions of Muslims who hate Australian's who go to their country and fuck their women with our superior cocks.

Honorable mention:
>NZ is basically just Australia's bitch, same cunts just an ocean apart, who depend on sheeps for love.
>>
Best neighbour: Australia, they're our big bros and always look out for us. Sometimes we fight over faggy shit like cricket games. We like visiting them for tropical beaches up north and they visit us for skiing.

Worst neighbour: Probably Samoa. They treat us like a charity. We prop up their economy, have tens of thousands of them living here contributing very little other than road workers, rugby players and prison population. Any money they do make goes straight back home. Individually ban be OK, I've got some breddy decent Samoan mates, but as a whole, yeah, nah.
>>
best: bestonia
worst: sweden, the importer of the most crazy self destructive ideas
>>
Best : Black Sea
Worst : All of them
>>
>>81432115
>black sea
>full of jellyfish
>touching Varna
>best

m8, best neighbour is the eternal blue sky, i swear on me mum
>>
Georgia is the best. The rest are pretty much roaches. Armenia has been unlucky with neighbors
>>
>>81430252
>>81432078
>Sweden is worst
If it weren't for our cuckoldry, your countries would be filled with immigrants, well they still are, but there would be hell of a lot more. I'd say we're the best neighbors.
Best: Estonia, they don't hate us as much as the Finngolians or the two other countries that speaks Swedish except with a fish in their throat.
Worst: Denmark, Kamelåså
>>
Best: N.A.
Worst: Philipine, Mongolia, Russia, North Korea, Vietnam, India, Pakistan, Taiwan, Kazhstan, Myanmar, Laos, Nepal, Afganistan, Bhutan, Krygstan, Tajikstan, Japan
>>
Literally all are subhumans
>>
File: 1468699564783.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1468699564783.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>>81432368
>>81432115
>>81435535

>be in /balk/ thread
>someone asks "who should we attack"
>b*lgar says "Romania!Romania!Look at how much clay it has"

w-what did he mean by this?
>>
>>81435708
>be on /balk/

you have to be 18+ to post here, R*ma lad
>>
>>81435853

and what are you gonna do

gypsy boy
>>
Best neighbor. Canada. Provide talented musicians. Athletes. Artists. Etc. Non violent. Hockey is alright. Been to Canada twice for Niagara Falls. I liked Dudley Do Right.

Worst neighbor Mexico. The food is amazing. Fuck the little Mexicans playing soccer in the park. Crime. Drugs.
>>
File: hold.jpg (1 MB, 5628x3348) Image search: [Google]
hold.jpg
1 MB, 5628x3348
Best: Argentina
Worst: Argentina
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.