[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obviously red-pilling takes place over a long period of time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: autism.png (878 KB, 731x734) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
878 KB, 731x734
Obviously red-pilling takes place over a long period of time (if you start as a liberal), but what was the straw that broke the camels back for you?

Mine was when I heard someone point out that literally all you have to do to not be poor in American is graduate high school, don't get pregnant until you're ready/married. The vast majority (like 99%) of people who do those things aren't poor.

Fucking blacks mang
>>
>>81423359

After Sandy Hook, people were reacting on a liberal board where I was lurking. I myself have always been pro-second amendment, even as a liberal. I understood how people could be upset though I also think that when you defend a right you also understand that there are risks that go with that. Normally, very few people got banned from this place who weren't out-and-out hit-and-run trolls, and it was usually with a good reason. Someone on that day pointed out a mass knife massacre in China the same day and made the point that the assailant hadn't even used a gun and got banned instantly. It drove home how liberals don't really have solid principles - not even ones they own and set themselves like message board rules. I actually came here and posted that I was becoming a new libertarian.

That was the straw, but things had been brewing for a few months. This other incident played a big part:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iARHCxAMAO0

That sort of offended me for the same reason - the fact that they didn't respect a principle of free speech and were willing to bend all sorts of rules of civility to get what they want.
>>
Baby tray tray and Ferguson.
>>
>>81423359
Mine was when my black girlfriend cheated on me and gave it all up to be a nigger with niggers who treated her like a nigger. And she's still a nigger. Impulsive, unable to control herself low attention span can't take responsibility. Tries to cuck me every chance. I mean when you give black people the benefit of the doubt for so long eventually you wake up. Ever accidentally hired a black person and had to be their boss? That's an adventure.
>>
>>81423359
Are camels backs so weak that they can't even support straw??
>>
>>81425710
The meaning is more that they can hold a lot of straw, so you dump a shitload on, then just keep adding and adding and adding until it gets so much that the last single straw is what oh you're Australian.
>>
>>81425640
Burn the coal pay the toll
>>
>>81425710
yes
>And then The Prophet commanded camels are for intercourse, no longer for shuttle.
>>
>>81423359
The 2012 election, /pol/ covering the trayvon/zimmerman case and how bad the media was lying about it.

I always knew the media was bullshit, but when I started seeing this trend of the left, I started realizing the right side of the spectrum makes a lot more sense. I identify more with Libertarian ideals and smaller government and more transparency.

>mixed race btw

I don't think white people are better than me, and I don't think ALL black people are doomed to be inferior. Culture matters more than skin color and liberal culture is idiocy.
>>
>>81423359
Didn't really take all that long for me.

>why is my state such a liberal shithole?
>oh, all these spics moved here
>>
>>81423359
Obama's first term.
>>
>>81423359
The last straw for me was when my mother and father had a divorce. I was 15, my mother decided my father wasn't enough for her and fucked guys when he was out at his job. He eventually found out and got so afraid that he started crying and he told me that the court would give her half of his shit and I would never see him again. My 16th birthday rolled around and that's when things got ugly. I remember my dad having enough after my mom had just screwed some asshole and confronted her about it and my sister and I took turns yelling at her until she realized it was futile.

She still played the vagina card in court after being found guilty of a ton of shit, so she obviously won the court case, but she didn't do anything because she knew we would never treat her the same. The sexual revolution is cancer folks
>>
>>81425909
Jesus Christ you are thick.
>>
>>81423359
See, I was redpilled twice.
First time, when I realized how much the media malign Trump.
Second time, when Trump chose Pence.

I'll be voting for a third party from now on.
>>
The sandnigger invasion to my country despite having the "right-wingest" government ever. Also they said we have to cut away from gibsmedats because we are out of money, but there seemed to be endless amounts of the same tax money for them niggers.
>>
File: Tank Man Full.jpg (251 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Tank Man Full.jpg
251 KB, 1920x1080
>>81423359
This chick is in no danger. Tank man is almost certainly dead. BLM should be fucking ashamed of themselves.
>>
>>81426083
This too. Holy shit, I didn't vote but I wanted him in there because he was supposed to be the "peace candidate" when that didn't happen I decided Democrats REALLY ARE full of shit. He literally did everything they complained about Bush for, but gave him a free pass cause he's the first black mane in office. Obama is the epitome of the bigotry of low expectations.
>>
>>81423359

Realizing there was a spiritual and societal war being waged that most people aren't aware of.
>>
>>81423359
I was a leftist until my junior year in college, during which the Occupy Wall Street movement kicked off, then I kept hearing their demands and whiny platforms and I became conscious about how everyone is so caught up in identity politics.

The modern left wing is a fucking joke. Whining about the 1% when these spoiled kids, especially minorities can get a free ride if they just get a 2.0 GPA in high school. All these liberal arts majors that don't pursue a degree that will reap economic benefits, then complain about there being no demand for their "skills". That and, when you think about poverty on a global scale, earning minimum wage here is still double the GDP per capita worldwide. These liberal fucks have the audacity to complain about the 1% in the US, but if push comes to shove, they wouldn't dare lead by example and redistribute their income to the absolute destitute like in Somalia or South Sudan.

I wouldn't, and I am not going to be self righteous and say that the rich should redistribute their wealth either. It's a doggy dog world.
>>
>>81423359
She obviously wants the D
>>
>>81426125
That's wut ur abo mum said
>>
>>81426433
I bought it all hook line and sinker.
>>
>>81423359
Somebody should do a comparison image of this cunt and the turkroach that got ran over by a tank the other day.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>81423359
Pic related is definitely what opened my eyes to this shit
>>
Definitely Trayvon

Seeing the prosecution being blown out every day then watching CNN say the defense was getting blown out was a wake up point

Not to mention seeing a fellow hispanic get railroaded by the media and the president just to placate african americans was ridiculous
>>
File: 1468632667313.webm (568 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1468632667313.webm
568 KB, 240x240
>>81423359

What are the chances this poor fuck fell for the iconic meme ?
>>
File: Obama Bows to the King.jpg (45 KB, 448x449) Image search: [Google]
Obama Bows to the King.jpg
45 KB, 448x449
>>81426433
He has a nobel peace prize too.
>>
>>81426024
You wouldn't even be born if it wasn't for liberal culture.
>>
>>81423359
Being born in the muslim shithole that is Marseille.
>>
>>81423359
9/11, I was 14 years old and going to jr. high school on Long Island. I never had a chance to be liberal.
>>
I was never a leftist, not even as a kid. First time I voted, I voted FDP (classic liberals before they sold out). I wasn't really interested in politics tho, I voted for them because my family is well off and I wanted to maintain that by not voting for higher taxes.

What redpilled me and got me into politics was 4chan. I learned on /fit/ that almost everything you hear about lifting in the mainstream is plain wrong. So that's when I first learned to think critical about 'common knowledge', because turns out most of it is bullshit.

Then I wandered on to /k/, after binge watching Generation Kill. I was always interested in guns and weapons and tanks and shit, I never bought into the pacifism or anti-gun memes.
On /k/ I learned about the history of the US and the constitution, specifically the 2nd amendment. I also learned that all the anti-gun rhetoric is made up bullshit and that there is an agenda behind it, and that the media is in on it. I lost all remaining trust and respect for government and mainstream media.

That led me to libertarianism and it stuck, because for me it just seems to be the most logical and reasonable system.
I'm really an ancap tho. My ultimate political fantasy is to abolish the idea of nation states, and instead have competing 'nation-businesses' that you can subscribe and unsubscribe to. That way people could actually choose what kind of governance they want and sign an actual social contract.
All the leftist could go to nanny states and pay a lot into the system, right wingers could have very strict immigration rules and low 'taxes'.
There would be no need for endless political bickering of our days, since everyone could just choose exactly the system they want.
>>
>>81426575
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=da3_1468636610
>>
Dunno, been on pol since i was like 14-15 and I'm 20 now so I guess I was just always red pilled considering anybody under that age doesn't really care about politics
>>
>>81423359
Just stick the redpill up your asshole, faggot. It'll dissolve quickly.
>>
>>81423359

feminism and men / women quotas in the workplace.
>>
>>81426575
>when keeping it real goea wrong
>>
>>81426125
>for you.
>>
The fact that my country is being taken over by shitskins
>>
I went from /mu/ to shrekchan to /x/ and /pol/, where I found anti-google infographics and people calling others CIA disinfo, which planted the idea to not trust Google or the CIA. This was all back in 2012 when /mu/ created shrekchan to troll /pol/ by creating a countdown timer that ended when the Olympics started so /pol/ had false flag happenings about terrorism at the Olympics.
>>
>>81426633
You're right, but liberal culture around the time of my grandparents, was actually good. the "new left" is the new establishment and it deserves to be taken down. The horse shoe theory is very real.

My grandmother and grandfather on my mothers side were both in the military. My grandfather is pacific islander (airforce) and my grandmother is white (navy)

My fathers side is mixed too, white/pacific islander. Both sides grew up conservative and catholic, my white grandmother is literally the only one who still has some liberalism, but its a different kind of liberalism than what we have now, she's classic.
>>
>>81423359
>comparing that to the tank man
Okay, how? That's retarded.

This woman knows nothing is going to happen to her because despite supposedly protesting an evil racist society, she knows she's practically untouchable because that same society will flip out on any "racist" actions or police brutality. She's not even fucking doing anything, just acting smug in front of some cops. I doubt she even knows what she's "protesting", she just wanted people to take pictures for her world star hip hop account of her sticking it to whitey.

Tank Man meanwhile was almost certainly murdered and he knew it was going to happen.
>>
>>81423359
The whole Mike Brown shitfest showed me the errors of my previous liberal ways.
>>
>>81426489
> doggy dog world

Kek
>>
>>81423359
She had more men inside of her, than that tank.
>>
I thought I wanted to be a mechanical engineer, so I went to Flint for 3 months to a good school. It used to be the GM school of engineering. You didn't walk, period, more than a block from campus. I fell asleep to gunshots and police sirens every night. I saw the face of the ghetto. It made me start to wonder if there was something about niggers that made them behave like this.
>>
File: 5163259.jpg (123 KB, 1536x1379) Image search: [Google]
5163259.jpg
123 KB, 1536x1379
>>81423359
Some pictures of kikes saying the white race needs to be exterminated and some proof that Jews control all companies.

Basically dared pol to red pill me and got btfo'd hard. Not sure if it was a good thing though.
>>
>>81423359
I wasn't ever liberal. I always liked Nazis and was obsessed with reading about them and the holocaust. I never felt the guilt or sympathy you were supposed to, even as a kid. I think it's similar to the interest I had in serial killers, I liked the ones that came across as cultured and intelligent rather than stupid and feral. It never quite sat right with me that a country so developed and successful would commit crimes for no reason. I always used to smile in class when the teacher would talk about Nazi victories and the things they did to the Jews. You can only be blue pilled if you're emotionally receptive to their messages.
>>
>>81423359
After the Ferguson protest, I've seen a lot of protests here and I know there are always elements that would rather stir shit up and break stuff (with ot without ulterior motives) than protesting or staying home. But what I saw with the riot at Ferguson was different, that wasn't just a couple of pieces of shit being pieces of shit, that was a big chunk of the protesters setting fire to cars and attacking police officers. Oh, and blocking ambulances too. 10 people can't do that kind of damage, a lot of people must be involved, it doesn't matter if the ones who started it were doing it just for the giggles, most of the protesters decided to follow them set fire to things.
>>
>>81427195
It is even funnier when you realize that she is probably mixed and not full black, meaning she gets some of the "privileges" that are so denied to her pure black cousins.

Mention this to the darker/pure nogs and they get apeshit mad. Fucking hilarious to see them turn on each other so fast, and it reminds the lighter skinned black people that the darker ones hate them for their lighter skin.

>t. I live where that happened.
>>
>>81427409

Careful with that edge, anon.
>>
Saw something extraordinarily bad Donald Trump had said reported in the media.
Checked his speech to see him say it.
He said something rather innocuous.
Checked how other media was reporting it... the same overblown outrage.
The blinders came off then.
>>
I still hate the fact the picture is misleading the audience into thinking the police are falling back when in reality this is mid-charge.
The actual video is underwhelming as fuck.
>>
>>81426489
>doggy dog
I agreed with everything about your post until this. You dishonor your family.

It's dog eat dog, nigger.
DOG EAT DOG
WTF COULD DOGGY DOG EVEN MEAN
>>
File: 1454862496988.jpg (223 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1454862496988.jpg
223 KB, 1200x800
>>81427830
>He has owned his own personal doggy dog

Why even live?
>>
File: 1408902995710.jpg (1 MB, 693x6284) Image search: [Google]
1408902995710.jpg
1 MB, 693x6284
>>81427299
I remember the exact image for me and this is it.
>>
>>81426527

You know there are actual nudes of her floating around, and before she went full feminazi, she was a solid 6.5/10 grill.

Shame, sort of.
>>
>>81426274
You have a fptp vote counting system, that's basically an informal vote in your country.
>>
No fucking way..
She was a compliant arrestee..
Cops didn't even have their sidearms pulled..
This is bs from BLM movement..
>>
>>81426083
this

I wasnt old enough to vote in 08 but I figured he would be better than Bush right? No, he continued drone strikes, further expanded surveillance, signed the NDAA which citizens to go to Guantanamo, etc

Realized the left is just as full of shit as anyone else
>>
File: 58137687.jpg (20 KB, 306x287) Image search: [Google]
58137687.jpg
20 KB, 306x287
I read Basic Economics.

Fucking massive suppository that was.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 492x449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 492x449
>>81423359
I still like to think of myself as a liberal. The problem is that the left has become disturbingly authoritarian. SJWs have infected and subverted liberal principles of free speech and equality. The almost dogmatic defense of Islam is what woke me up. I saw that people I respected were totally fine with shitting on Christianity but would brook no insult to the death cult of Islam. I started supporting Trump ironically just to be a contrarian but when I became more familiar with his policies the they started making sense.
>>
>>81423359
When I read about biological differences between the races and genders, it explained so much. Cultural Marxism stood out completely after that.
>>
Visiting the black side of my family.

Bunch of victim-complex niggers despite having decent jobs.
>>
>>81428363

Care to explain why?
>>
File: 1468319100158.jpg (188 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
1468319100158.jpg
188 KB, 707x1000
Brexit and the ignorance and reactions from the Remain side.
>>
File: vivian-james_03.jpg (29 KB, 560x293) Image search: [Google]
vivian-james_03.jpg
29 KB, 560x293
GamerGate (and Milo who was the only dude who covered us honestly)
>>
I was born redpilled. Some people naturally are.
>>
>>81428737
This tbqh senpai. The whole thing was a shitfest, but it really opened my eyes to the lengths progressives will go to get their way.
>>
File: 1454269997447.jpg (90 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1454269997447.jpg
90 KB, 600x450
>>81428379
This 100%.

>Good guy leaf
>>
>>81428392
so was it your sis or your aunt who built the bridge to ebonyland?
>>
>>81423359
How did she manage to knock them over?
>>
My first gf was a fun girl but when she moved to the city and got into binge watching sex and the city (and then broke up with me to live the "city" lifestyle) I read up on who created the show.
All male jews.

So I started to read up on antisemitic literature and things just got further and further.

But I think I was only really redpilled when I had the opportunity to talk about the stuff I found out with real people on /new/ before it was /pol/ and put it into perspective.
>>
>>81426686
>I learned on /fit/ that almost everything you hear about lifting in the mainstream is plain wrong. So that's when I first learned to think critical about 'common knowledge', because turns out most of it is bullshit.

Can you elaborate on that?
>>
>>81428379
GOOBLE
O
B
B
L
E
>>
>>81428379
Even Jimmy Fucking Carter banned Iranians from the US for a fair bit. And he was probably lefter than Hillary. The new Progressive Dems are all about power and corporations. Shilling for Islam is just a front, progressivism is just an easy platform to shut down dissenters with.
>>
>>81425640
Cúck
>>
>>81423359
Living in Brussels for a year did the trick
>>
>>81428876

Probably describes most people here when they aren't trolling or pissed.
>>
>>81423359
i constantly put myself under stress and anxiety for having white guilt. I always sort out ways to be politically correct and justify everything in a way in which the media would approve. This compared to other cultures who were clearly being racist against whites. I was sick of eating shit because I had some "privilege".

I had a break down and ditched it. I was always inclined to be red pilled, but could no longer carry the baggage of my fathers, whom of which I never actually had any reason too.

It's a weight of the shoulders to accept who you are and be proud of it, not some spineless weak cunt who is always seeking approval and scared of hurting anybody's feelings.

I read in a book that to discriminate derives from, "to pass better judgement". Stereotypes are just that, an evolutionary first impression sorting bag to determine a threat and probable strengths weaknesses.

Also a mate told me of the treaty in which after WW1 Jews were entitled to Israel, and funded WW2 in order to create such a persecution which led to England dividing the land and awarding the Zionists a claim to it, even though they're nomadic people.

Be who you are, try not to be a cunt, and own it. A lot of the world is manipulated out of your control, so don't digest the shit the media crams down your throat.
>>
>>81423359
going to univeristy,
seeing all the alternative hippy trash and out of shape binge drinkers
>>
>>81423359
The Bush bailouts. Republicans abandoning everything they supposedly stood for.
>>
>>81425971
We should really turn that into an carbon emissions/global warming psa:

Show the destruction of S.S Sandy on the east coast and other storms, them pan up and down through a smoke stack where coal
Is burning:
In the embers flickering it reads:
Burn the coal,
Revert to the destruction-
Pay the toll.
>>
Was anyone here influenced by Dr. william Pierce videos on Yt? Curious bc I and a few friends from Europe made a lot of the videos, and some of them are still popular.
Even see him quoted on here sometimes, which makes me feel good. Feel like we helped to keep his memory alive.
>>
I realise that globalism is a giant experiment with an outcome nobody can predict and it is grossly naive to presume things will be harmonious when all of human history runs to the contrary.
>>
>>81423359
I actually grew up near a big coast city, which was kind of like a melting pot. Many assimilated europeans in my class (poles, half-asian, russian). Hell even my first gf came from kasachstan.
They were all nice people and adopted german culture completely.

But there were also giant amounts of muslims in the town center. Turks and arabs. Sending their daughters to their home countries, screw the gender ratio and are aggressive and violent against non-muslims. You can't walk alone at night in the city.

Many young people, including me are fleeing from there because this place is just lost and depressive. Despite that i actually voted far left because it was what they taught me in school.

But eventually it became too much and i ended up on 4chan.
>>
>>81430805
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>81423359

This is nothing like tank man.

Martial law was not declared.

The media will cover it in the country where it happened. In China they still are not allowed to show Tiananmen Square protests stuff, and that happened in 1989.

She is not physically in any danger.

0 people were killed. Hundreds of black protestors were setting off fireworks and chanting "No Justice No peace" The protestors became violent, and knocked the teeth out of one officer. 102 people were arrested. including Deray. Many of which were walking around carrying guns and members of NBPP.

In China the protestors went on a hunger strike, sit in, occupation and were totally non violent for the most part.

In China Martial Law was declared, the protest had lasted for 6-7 weeks. This protest was over fast.

The tank man stood up to dozens of tanks each of which weighed 36 tons each... Next time you go to sea world, and see a killer whale those only weigh about 3-4 tons.

Ultimately she is no hero. She is nicely dressed though, and I will give her that...

So black people, stop trying to appropriate chinese culture. Thank you.
>>
>>81429410
mystical negress powers
>>
Michael Brown made me come here and realize how fucked up the media is

Going abroad made me realize that my culture is mine and no one elses and made me into a nationalist

liberals screaming "nazi" made me really hate the left wing
>>
>>81423359
Rotherham. Before that i was somewhat sympathetic to the right but felt more moderate, then i went full fash after Rotherham.
>>
>>81425640
drill for oil, the cuck will boil
>>
>>81426125
Fuck off abbo.
>>
>>81431049
the tank man 'stood up' to tanks that were actually on their way out and didnt pose a threat to anyone
>>
>>81423359
mmh started with the refugee crisis and the pill really effected me after the Paris attacks.

3 years earlier I was a fucking liberal
>>
>>81423359
good.
white people must kill the racist.
>>
>>81426397
what? a peaceful protest is totally comparable to a violent civil uprising in which the military got called in and thousands of people died.
>>
File: image.jpg (234 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234 KB, 1224x1445
>>81426489
Income inequality is important. Most of those ultra rich are not job creators or innovators.

The economy should reward innovation and hard work, not just slushing around on Grandpa's money.

Look at CEO pay for goodness sake it's totally uncoupled from reality.

Doggy dog world! Keks
>>
>>81423359
When they lied about Assad using chemical weapons. Such blatant and obvious bullshit. After that the flood gates were opened.
>>
>>81430805
rare as fuark
>>
>>81428379
this
also the contant shilling of people of colour in adverts despite being a small minority everywhere but the cities
oh and muslim behavior in high school and a girl telling me "its really weird ver here i vote left but at home i vote erdogan"
>>
>>81423359
It happened when I heard a good friend say that she was oppressed because she's a lesbian. She is upper middle class, has everything handed to her, from cars to scholarships (Maori lesbians tend to have all the victim points). It just fucked me off beyond repair.
>>
When I was first discovering about SJWs.
>>
>>81428263
probably less drone strikes than bush/mccain/romney.

but yeah , obama sucks.
>>
File: pakicock.jpg (392 KB, 1024x1303) Image search: [Google]
pakicock.jpg
392 KB, 1024x1303
>>81431090

Very good. Realizing that women are our enemies is the first step.
>>
>>81430478
Sounds almost exactly like me.

I swallowed the Redpill hard and fast. The massive pussy I had been taught to be all my life seems like a bizarre shadow now
>>
>>81426489
I was part of occupy my 2nd year from the start in my city. But fuck when the homeless came and started causing fights and stealing I just left.
>>
Getting flooded with rapefugees.
Thanks, Mutti!
>>
File: 1468241900363.jpg (98 KB, 800x571) Image search: [Google]
1468241900363.jpg
98 KB, 800x571
>>81431480
Tank man was Army man
>>
When i became interested in guns. Seeing how much retarded bullshit there is in liberal states to prevent people from buying guns I saw that liberals pick and choose what rights they want to support. Also just listening to rush Limbaugh, he's very good at showing the hypocrisy of the left.
>>
>>81423359
>Nigga being a bitch
>DAYM SHE A HERO

>Gook gives life in protest
>YE HE EQUAL DAWG
>>
My hometown slowly going from 95% white to 45% white in the past 15 years and ending up with city kids in my one non honors/AP class. It was then I realized that these kids had no desire to learn and were horrible beings with no feelings whatsoever
>>
>>81423359
Watched a documentary on 9-11 about 6 months ago. Confirmed my suspicions. Started viewing every major violent event in the US as a false flag. Distrust if the government is total now.
>>
File: Epilepsy kek.gif (564 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
Epilepsy kek.gif
564 KB, 800x430
>>81431308
Who else but good ol'Straya ?
>>
im redpilled since i was born (no joke)
>>
>>81428379
alot of pol is this

I'm still for legal weed, gay marriage, abortions, tolerance and helping out marginalised groups, but, the new left is absolutely disgusting. I would rather live in republican town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9Io780oFlI
>>
>>81439433
neat picture but like more explanation on lower one please
>>
>>81423359
It was the white flight/gentrification issue for me. The fact that there were people who acknowledged that when blacks displaced whites in an area previously nice neighborhoods became wretched dystopian hellholes, and that when whites displaced blacks those dystopian hellholes became nice neighborhoods again, and acknowledging both those things surmised that whitey was the problem? That just knocked the bluepill out of me.
>>
anti white propaganda saying i should be ashamed for being white

fucking kikes and niggers can go fuck off
>>
>>81427830
Wow dude, way to get humor.

Human bean?
Doggy dog?

Shits old bruh
>>
>>81423359
When I looked up Islam, instant redpill
>>
>>81439588
>Marginalized groupsfucking
kill yourself Australian pigshit
>>
>>81426397
That guy didn't know anyone was photographing him.

Howeverm this was an obvious staged photo. She isn't even from Louisiana, she's from New York. She claims was in jail for a weekend, maybe, then raised $500k+ on some fundme website
>>
>>81423359
>Obviously red-pilling takes place over a long period of time
At least to me it didnt took alot of time.
When I found the information (WITH EXPLANATION, and not only person X will do Y or is doing Y, OR Z is a problem), I quickly changed my mind quickly.

At 2005 my country we had a referendum "should people be banned from buying and selling guns?" and I voted yes.
This was my opinion until 2012 and changed my mind in one week after seeing a text on internet.

Now gun baning is one of my "auto-no" when selecting a president to vote, one of the first thing is I do at election time is to make a list with all the candidates, then I check the ones that are ok with baning gun and remove then from the list, after doing it, the remaining ones are the ones that I will check if they are good or not.
>>
File: 24147-i8nt6p.jpg (135 KB, 700x1060) Image search: [Google]
24147-i8nt6p.jpg
135 KB, 700x1060
>>81423359
Look at last week's most stupid comment
>>
File: image.jpg (531 KB, 862x1330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
531 KB, 862x1330
>>81426397
>>
>>81423359
Can't say exactly but it was an evolution of thought. I grew up in all white small town and attended very white small uni. It was only after getting out and employing african americans that I learned the sad truth.
>>
File: confed.png (22 KB, 591x337) Image search: [Google]
confed.png
22 KB, 591x337
When Dylan roof killed eight people and every liberal blamed it on the confederate flag and demanded for confederate statues to be taken down everywhere when the population never wanted it. Even polls never showed a majority of people thought it was racist.

Then multiple islamic attacks happened killing hundreds of americans in the past year and the same liberals came out and said it had nothing to do with islam and that to criticize islam is being "divisive".
>>
>>81442544
also taking Jackson of the $20, transgender bathrooms, and constant NRA baiting. I used to consider myself a Bill Clinton Democrat.
>>
>>81423359
Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown started the fire.
>>
>>81423359
I'm still pretty much as liberal as one can be. I think everyone should have the right to do whatever the fuck they want as long as they don't harm anyone else.
This of course doesn't mean that countries should feel obliged to take useless and potentially dangerous people inside their borders. Much less feed and house them.

Also, you shouldn't expect everyone to like everything you do, even if you're allowed to do it. If you don't want to hire someone because they're gay, or woman, or follow an insane religious cult. Why the fuck would you have to? It's what liberalism is all about, having the freedom to do what you want, and not having any obligations to do anything. It's a great ideology, I just don't know how all the left-wing liberals got it so wrong.
>>
>>81425640
>I mean when you give black people the benefit of the doubt for so long eventually you wake up.
#staywoke brother!
>>
I never was liberal, at least after i past puberty i was a rightwing conservative. This view just modified a little bit over the past decades, but never changed. Immigration policy, P.C. and left hypocrisy and selfrighteousness drew me further to the right and decreased my tolerance for liberals to a hardly existent minimum.
>>
When I was a kid I was really into the holocaust and felt sorry for the poor six gorillion, but then as I read more and more about it I started to notice the story doesn't really add up. Everything else sort of snowballed from there.
>>
>>81423359
>be liberal
>listen to john stewart
>listen to Greorge Carlin
>listen to Bill Hick
>listen to every other comedian out there
>laugh at Christianity for being backward, anti-scientific, sexist, anti-gay, batshit crazy creationist
>notice that Islam has to be at least as bad
>it's actually worse
>"Haha, surely, we'll start mocking Islam as well since it's just as terrible."
>"Any day now."
>"Any day..."
>"....."

Shit went from bad to worse from there. It's a weird thing to realize that you're with people which you thought were about a certain set of principles but really are about something else.
>>
>>81423359
I used to be a socialist until 2004, when racial quotas became a thing in Huezil.
"Afirmative action" was the last drop for me
>>
It wasn't caused by anything in particular, but I got really pissed off after the Martin Place Siege when the media coverage was more about the potential backlash against Muslims(which turned out to be nothing) than about the actual victims of that day.

I'm still kind of left-wing, I believe in government aid for the disabled, trade unions, bolstering the working class and equality of opportunity.
I'm just against handouts for voluntary fuck-ups, exploitation of workers(by bosses and unions) and equality of outcomes.
>>
I was a neocon cuck through around 2010. I just got sick of reading articles from losers who were more interested in distancing themselves from the far-right than actually attacking the left, so I moved on to more radical sites and found that I agreed with them more than mainstream conservative BS. No event in particular caused a shift, but the zimzam crucifixion drained what hope I might have had left that the culture war will ever end.
>>
Always been on the pill lite as I was raised conservative

Saw the light in action when trayvon trial was streaming and media would try to flip the defense in analysis.
>>
File: adolf-teaser-DW-Kultur-Wien.jpg (37 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
adolf-teaser-DW-Kultur-Wien.jpg
37 KB, 620x413
I was always Right wing.

Stuff like "around blacks never relax" is something you should instinctively learn.

The only red pill I got was becoming less and less tolerant of kikes/niggers/leftists after being exposed to more and more kike/nigger/leftist bullshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (277 KB, 1647x777) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277 KB, 1647x777
always bothered me. Hating on christians but never say anything bad about islam
>>
I read the quran
>>
My parents taught me as a child that the news was full of shit, my teachers opinions are heavily biased and people from shit countries will make your country shit
it seems this is pretty rare though, they should create childrens cartoons that teach more critical thinking and recognizing bias instead of trusting everyone
>>
>>81423359
I always had a republican dad, and heard that my family has a history of switching every generation, but I bought into republicanism at an early age.

As I got older and did more research, I realized the hipocracy of the left, with my once sister becoming a tranny vegan, my brother a homosexual blue pilled bernie supporter who only listens what the tell him to do.
Then I found out that my grandfether and his father before him where media masters in Pittsburgh.
I looked at all the emotional appeal in the media and decided that logic is the most important factor, letting the plebs vote was the worst decision made in history, the Romans where right.
>>
File: 1460502034979.png (414 KB, 585x400) Image search: [Google]
1460502034979.png
414 KB, 585x400
>>81423359
Fedora tipping fag, watched all of the amazing atheists videos for a good year and a half in secondary school, some things like his reasoning on topics like abortion, healthcare, education and gun rights seemed obviously arbitrary and not based on any more than his loud proselytising.

From there I was extremely neutral on most things with no real commitment to any politics as I saw how completely out of his depth, TJ was and resolved that I'd try and re-enter the scene from a different perspective.

Can't remember it well, but I think the turning point was around a year or two ago when I started my forays into Stephen Molyneux. Ironically enough, I was introduced to him by Thunderfoot.

Through him I was inspired to look more into American history and clear up all the bullshit liberal history I'd been indoctrinated with and found a much more inspiring philosophy of freedom and liberty, so much more universally pervasive into the morality of other philosophies.

I'm certainly not an Ancap volunterist, but I have to say the logic and philosophy is very seductive, but just like my apprehensions about gun control during my TJ days, I feel like the pragmatic argument is what's holding me back from accepting the moral one.

The whole experience has been pretty liberating growing up in the UK.
>>
>>81423359
Very different situations happening.

Plus it's very loosely visually similar.
>>
>>81423359
I grew up being redpilled, the recent refugee crisis reinforced it.
>>
>>81423359
feminism bullshit of 2013 in germany

it was so obviously stupid that I looked into this more
>>
>>81427830
Eye nose right? These retarded dub-asses are a diamond a dozen nowadays...
>>
>>81423359

This image is clearly being spammed by BLM shills.

They are becoming more powerful at memetics than /pol/ is.
>>
>>81423359
Moving to the South for grad school. I come from a small town in the midwest and while it's not fucking socialists or anything, they do tend to lean more to the left, I think mostly because we're so insulated from what's going on in a lot of other parts of the country.

Being in a very different region with very different political and social values was a very eye opening experience, and while I certainly haven't done a 180 on everything I believed before, the experience has taught me how invaluable it is to hear out both sides of every argument and analyze them both critically.
>>
>>81428379
Well you are sane. Mostly you are a Classic Liberal, not these neo-lib shits.

You are concerned about the welfare of the country and it's citizens like any sane person would. Trump's policies are practically what most if not all citizens really want, a stronger economy and security against our enemies, something the new left knows nothing about as all they do is jerk/jill off about being Morally Narcissistic.
>>
>>81423359
>Mine was when I heard someone point out that literally all you have to do to not be poor in American is graduate high school, don't get pregnant until you're ready/married. The vast majority (like 99%) of people who do those things aren't poor.

i smell commie fag
>>
>>81425640
Drill the oil, ruin the soil
>>
>>81426686
>>81426686
> competing 'nation-businesses' that you can subscribe and unsubscribe to. That way people could actually choose what kind of governance they want and sign an actual social contract.
sounds neat, tbqh
>>
Being on the ground at occupy while studying history at a super liberal college, it took a year after that but I became an antimarxist and registered as a Republican.
>>
>>81431049
100% agree, and also "tank man" was completely vanished by communist police. look up "damnatio memoriae," we are lucky to have a photo of it at all.
>So black people, stop trying to appropriate chinese culture. Thank you.
>not posting this from a canadian proxy
missed a golden opportunity, brah
>>
>>81426724
>that fucker that was shredded in half
holy shit

>allow snackbar
is like these people are pokemons
>>
>>81423359
I always had underlying conservatism but I didn't go full-/pol/ until Paris last year.
>>
>>81423359
I think finally put me into full red-pilled mode was Trump and this entire election. I always knew media was using their networks to promote whatever and whoever they wanted, but with this election I really can see at what lengths they will go to and what really gets me is that lack intelligence people have to see through this nonsense.
>>
>>81426575

He even had shopping bags lol
>>
>>81429655
There are a lot of guys who look buff and give fitness advice. Noobs think "ok, this advice must be good because the guy giving it is jacked!" But the reality is that many of the people who give out retarded fitness advice are on steroids, so it doesn't matter what they do in the gym because they'll get jacked anyways.
So, if you apply a bit of well-researched reasoning to what the roidmonkeys say, you'll realize they're full of shit. Same thing goes for the mainstream media.
>>
>>81432856
way more drone strikes
>>
>>81423359
Oh my gosh this completely reminds me. So my wife and I were at dinner with some friends from church. Mind you, my wife isn't into world events or politics or the sorts. She only gets what I tell her. So they were telling us about their vacation and their run in with an Indian guy. They were going on about how much he smelled and how they just have different hygiene standards. My wife then chime in,
>well yeah they poop on designated streets.
I smiled so big, turned to her and gave her a thumbs up. I had never been so proud of her.
>>
>>81423359

The fuss over images like this frankly does more to red pill people than anything else. Same happened with the picture of the Syrian kid who drowned thanks to his shit father.

Who is finding this picture inspirational other than vapid leftists? We are being old its inspirational by the media and loud virtue signalers on social media, but really no one else gives a shit.
>>
When I almost got kicked out of school for saying

"I don't see colour, I dislike people based on their characteristics".

this was racist. Some sheboon filed a complaint where her reasoning was

"Anon does no see people of colour as human-beings"

Left-wing retards don't fight for equal rights or something, they just really hate white people.
>>
>>81423359
sick of ISIS desu. looked into it and got redpilled hard
>>
File: 1466658032338.gif (2 MB, 255x221) Image search: [Google]
1466658032338.gif
2 MB, 255x221
>>
>>81423359
Paris attacks
>>
>>81453844
I got off by reading the famous I have a dream speech from MLK.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." and ended with,
"that day was yesterday".

Dumb niggers nowadays are becoming less pro-MLK and more pro-Malcolm X.
>>
>>81425595
Treyvon was the final straw. I was about 90% of the way there.

Being a token was what did most of it for me. My boss wanted me to sign up for all these minority programs so she could get more grant dollars. It insulted me because it sounded like I was only kept around for the grant bucks. U was outperforming 50-60% of the lab, so I know I produced good work, but the whole interaction left a bad taste in my mouth.

Turns out I'm not the only one that hates minority politics. Pretty much any high functioning minority is like Thomas Sowell. We realize what people think about us at first glance, that we're just affirmative action hires. It's insulting, but I can now see why people thing it. Is what it is, but that's when I realized how racist liberals really are.
>>
File: Německo - novoroční útoky.jpg (204 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Německo - novoroční útoky.jpg
204 KB, 1920x1080
>>81423359
Migration crisis and specifically Cologne and the feminist response or the lack there of.
>>
>>81423359
Does anyone have a source for the poverty fact?
>>
>>81439433
I fucking hate the whole parallel universe bullshit that has no scientific backing other than some dude thiught it was cool
>>
>>81454809
I'm in the same boat as you. As soon as I mention my ethnicity (Hispanic) and my scholarships, everyone assumes that it's solely because of my ethnicity that I was even accepted into college. It's demeaning and places (reasonable) doubt on all of your achievements.
>>
>>81423359

Looks theory wins again.

If it was some fat black chick, it wouldn't be an iconic photo.
>>
>>81425193
I remember that stabbing.
The loonie lefties, when they dared to point it out, remarked that "no one died", so it was better.
>>
File: JonStewart.jpg (240 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
JonStewart.jpg
240 KB, 750x500
>>81423359
I was liberal leaning mostly because my older brother was ultra conservative, my high school social studies teacher used an episode of the Tonight Show for the talking points in a class debate. Seeing first hand how one sided our education system was really got to me, but the encouraged contempt for Republicans by our teacher, was what really unironically made me think.
>>
>>81456962
>t. berenstainer native
>>
>>81423359
>stand in front of those cops while we fire into the air
>WOW LOOK AT COPS AFRAID OF STRONG BLACK WOMYN
>>
File: fucking nothing.jpg (27 KB, 290x350) Image search: [Google]
fucking nothing.jpg
27 KB, 290x350
wow such a powerful photo
but here is what actually happened
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_4et-RLlpY

MUH TIENANMEN SQUARE
>>
>>81423359
So some cops didn't want to bowl over some nigger. Big deal.
>>
>>81428737
Same. I wasn't really an independent thinker before that
>>
>>81426675
i was such a sheltered 11-year-old it barely registered for me
>>
>>81426575
100%
>>
I found 4chan before I found an interest in politics, so I've been redpilled since the getgo.
>>
File: eLw7m.gif (3 MB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
eLw7m.gif
3 MB, 500x482
>>81423359
Mine was in first grade where I noticed many of the girls were trying to be feminists and their moms were complaining that males had all the power and they had none.

I stopped, looked around and my mom having the final say in all of the stuff at home, at my classes having female teachers, at those girls who got in less trouble than me but doing worse stuff or blaming me for it, at the odd number of women just out and about in the town during the middle of the day if I was sick or skipping.

At that point I knew they were full of shit, from then on I noticed other stuff was full of shit which made growing up slightly weird.
>>
>>81425595
This.... I was already not falling for the race narrative by then, but the Trayvon case really made me hate the liberal media.... the lies were just so constant and blatant.
>>
>>81426686
>I was never a leftist, not even as a kid
same. I've always been a libertarian, even when I didn't know what it was called
>>
>>81423359
When I realized the alt-right has no moral character and is defined by opposition to a small fringe of crazy leftists who don't matter.
>>
>>81423359
>but what was the straw that broke the camels back for you?
Our intervention in Libya, among other things.
Discovering that the left is filled with hypocrisy, not to mention the mental gymnastics they use to censor facts.
>>
>>81425909
Learn to look at flags faggot.
>>
>That image
What an insult to that man.
>>
>>81458756
goddamn she has great hips
n-not that i want to burn the coal or anything
>>
>>81427040
>grandmother
>navy
literally how?
>>
Was always a bit redpilled.

November 13 in Paris finally broke me.

Fucking sand niggers
>>
>>81425193
More of this videos please. I can't get enough of this, I need to see more fresh brain washed behaviour.
>>
>>81428000
that's an /x/ image not a /pol/ image
>>
>>81426724
Damn, that guy must have had a splitting.... stomach-ache?
>>
File: 1399331687241.jpg (53 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1399331687241.jpg
53 KB, 500x378
>>81441878
>tfw she turns out to be professor x in black face
>>
>>81423359
I'm happy this picture meme fell off. Comparing it to tank man is frankly insulting. The Tienanmen Square massacre happened after 6-7 weeks of peaceful protest. Martial law was declared and hundreds, if not more than a thousand, innocent people were gunned down by their own government. Tienanmen was the final dark chapter to a bubbling resentment that had building since the death of Zhou Enlai in 1976.

It was a turning point not just for China, but for world politics for decades to come. This occurred right as oppressive governments were unraveling the world round, just on the eve of the collapse of the Soviet Union. This is where the Communist Party put their foot down and showed how far they were willing to go to stay in power. Since then there's never been anything like it. Even today the government suppresses it, turns away from what happened.

And in the middle of it all was that photo of the man standing before the tank column, defiant against overwhelming force. There was almost no new media covering the event (the man who shot the photo was hiding in a hotel), he didn't do it for fame. He didn't even know anyone was watching. He did it because it was what he felt was right and he didn't care about the consequences.

He was never seen again and was probably killed or served the rest of his life in forced labor and reeducation.

Meanwhile this was a protest that was all of a few days old. No one died, there were a few arrests, there was no martial law. This woman was in no danger and became a mini-celebrity.

They are simply not comparable and to claim that they are is either gross ignorance or wild afrocentrism.
>>
>>81425595
These were pretty big for me, especially Ferguson. When the BLM crowd got lost in their own narrative of Trayvon's death instead of taking in new information as it came, I was somewhat understanding. But with the Michael Brown shooting, seeing all those witnesses come forward and straight-up lie about what happened was a real eye-opener. These people weren't just ignorant, they were actively and dishonestly trying to push their bullshit agenda, justice be damned.

I also got a pretty heavy dose (albeit spread out) from the Arab Spring and aftermath. It was the first time I'd ever really payed close attention to Middle-Eastern affairs. At the start of the revolutions, I was actually rooting for the Libyan rebels, since all I really knew about Libya at the time was Gaddafi's role in the Berlin Discotheque bombing and the Lockerbie airliner bombing, as well as the Gulf of Sidra tussles. I was almost exclusively a /k/ommando then and we all watched with enthrallment as it all went down, prying our attention away from the Kyrgyz happening just prior. I naiively viewed the Spring's successes as victories for democracy, but it wasn't until Morsi's election that I realized what democracy actually means in that backwards shithole of a region - that these people - the MAJORITY of people in the region - actually despise modernity and WANT an authoritarian theocracy to rule their lives. I also realized for the first time that Saudi Arabia was just as brutal, if not moreso, of a sharia state as Iran and Gaza. I realized that our liberation of Iraq ultimately led to it becoming a Sharia state as well, and that Libya and possibly Syria were on very similar paths. By supporting the western virtue of democracy in the Middle-East, we have effectively helped undermine every other Western liberal virtue that had taken hold anywhere in the region.

As for SJWs, they've become impossible to ignore over the last 3 yrs. Their message is deafening enough to make your ears bleed.
>>
The rise in BLM and Ferguson.
The increase in Feminists, numales, SJWs constantly being outraged over silly shit or exacerbating race baiting and racial conflict.
And Today was like someone dropping a whole barrel of straw on my back. It hurt my heart and made me sick to my stomach. Now when I walk the streets not only will people be more afraid of me but even the good cops will look at me like a potential threat.
>>
>>81441946
>tfw the police officers backing away were black
>>
>>81464515
If you're black but hate seeing this shit happen because of dumbass representatives of your own race, go get a cowboy hat, so when the happening comes, we can identify you easily
I have never seen a nignog in a cowboy hat that wasn't redpilled as fuck
>>
File: 1465260383007.png (152 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1465260383007.png
152 KB, 500x334
>>81423359

Having to work and talk with socialists and niggers in real life. I was a hardcore liberal my whole life. Then you deal with these faggots and societal cancer in reality and you realize genocide isn't a horrible idea. Niggers are the worst and socialists just want to rob of you while doing jack shit.

Also finding r/coontown and seeing I wasn't alone speed up my being red-pilled.
>>
I became a state legal guardian for intellectually disabled people who receive community supports.
The intellectually disabled people I serve have had everything they own stolen by black foster providers on numerous occasions. Black staff also commit like 80% of physical abuse in group homes. Even the good ones believe stuff like 'I'm not oneah those means staff so I just get him up by throwin a bucket o icewater on his head'. I have to protect my black wards from their hyperabusive families.
If white people really knew the values and thought process of the average black person, they wouldn't feel any solidarity with them.
>>
>>81461624

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_HYbk5tqoU

They pulled the fire alarm to stop a lecture.
>>
>>81464182
>But with the Michael Brown shooting, seeing all those witnesses come forward and straight-up lie about what happened was a real eye-opener. These people weren't just ignorant, they were actively and dishonestly trying to push their bullshit agenda, justice be damned.
Compare to the OJ Simpson jurors.
>>
>>81423359
theyh should have bashed that niggers head into the fucking pavement. why the fuck is the whiteman so GOD DAMN WEAK NOW
uncuck your selves and kill these niggers.

ITS TIME FOR A COUP HERE IN THIS COUNTRY AND IT MUST NOT FAIL

FUCK YOU ROACHES.
>>
>>81423359
ron paul is what did it for me
>>
>>81423359
Oddly enough I've been redpilled since high school, I just lacked the understanding and experience to full explain it in a non childless fashion.

Surprisingly it took college for me to be able to. I had to learn and be taught by the extreme left to be able to fully fight against it.
>>
File: 4 stages.jpg (134 KB, 617x960) Image search: [Google]
4 stages.jpg
134 KB, 617x960
>All of these lolberg-tarians claiming they're "red-pilled"

Give it some time.
>>
>>81423359
My extremely liberal english teacher gave us two news articles about Trayvon and Zim Zamm and told us we had to pick a side to debate. One said Zim Zamm was a horrible racist ban 1st amendment. The other said ban 2nd. I began to question then what the elite wanted me to believe.
>>
>>81423359
Molymeme uncucked me, simple as that. Anyone with an open mind and half a brain can be uncucked with a few simple questions. One kick and the whole rotten structure comes crashing down. The problem is that so many intelligent people aren't even exposed to alternative ways of thinking, ironically this is especially true when in higher ed.
>>
File: hitler on islam.png (321 KB, 866x558) Image search: [Google]
hitler on islam.png
321 KB, 866x558
>>81441038
Me too
>>
>>81423359
It was when Trevor Noah took over the daily show and I watched my first Trump rally back in October

I'm not going back (and I don't think I could if I tried ) to my blue pilled nieve self again
>>
File: Acss.jpg (51 KB, 600x715) Image search: [Google]
Acss.jpg
51 KB, 600x715
I'm a big Marilyn Manson fan, and I've read endlessly about the merciless scapegoating he received after Columbine, as well as DOOM, The Basketball Diaries, etc. There was no good evidence to implicate his music; but boy did he LOOK spooky!
Fast forward a few years. Every mass shooting, every "unarmed black teen", I see the same things brought up in the alphabet soup news networks - guns and white racism. And very little else. My previous skepticism kicked in, and I was open to looking deeper. I found people like Stefan Molyneux, and it kept on from there.
>>
>>81426527
is there even a story behind this chick, besides this image being the epitome of third-wave feminism?
>>
File: 1posthitandrunshill.png (18 KB, 502x180) Image search: [Google]
1posthitandrunshill.png
18 KB, 502x180
>>81426274
>>
>>81428938
My sides.
>>
>>81447910
>amazing atheist
>Stephen molyneux
>thunderfoot

M8 you need to pick up a book; you can't get educated on the topic beyond a pedestrian effort by YouTube personalities alone.
>>
File: 1465308042563.jpg (90 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465308042563.jpg
90 KB, 768x1024
>>81461334
Y-yes, anon burn me.
>>
File: 1468667704290.png (198 KB, 428x474) Image search: [Google]
1468667704290.png
198 KB, 428x474
>>81423359
When the Rotherham rape scandal was exposed and the media was condemning the "disgusting actions of far right groups" in response.

What put the icing on the cake was when they went an elected a Labour MP again.
>>
>>81423359
It started after I read the book titled "Dirty Wars" it basically revealed to me how each political party that held the presidency over the last 30 years or so were some of theain contributors to the problems in the middle east and me being fully red pilled resulted in the Michael brown shooting and how it was being handled in the media even though there was solid evidence showing that the officer was innocent.

I don't support either the left or the right both sides are fucking retarded anymore honestly with how they both use the media to spin their ideas and agendas.
>>
>>81423359
There was no straw that broke the camel's back for me. It's been a long-release redpill of moving away from the liberal left after being confronted with the fact I'll never use nor benefit from social programs into libertarianism, then trump happened and I saw the hate people where pushing for a pro-white (aka pro-me) candidate. I then realized you can't be free until we get rid of the muds, the kikes, the communists, the degenerates, and the feminists. Only the white man can handle freedom.
>>
>>81468096
capitalism has made it this way, old-fashioned fascism will take it away
>>
>>81423359
I've only been red pilled for about a year, but i've always had a red pilled like mindset, even at a younger age. Regressives are what really broke the camels back for me. Seeing how fervently they refuse to accept reality, even when it's Ackbar's or Chimps out in their face, just to virtue signal, was the point where I realized just how insane our society has become.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 557x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 557x305
>>81454809
Uncle fucking Tom how could you be so racist towards your own people.

[I really need to stay away from that God forsaken site]
>>
File: 1468550876685.gif (2 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1468550876685.gif
2 MB, 480x480
>>
>>81469210
OH BABY
>>
>>81425640
I had to supervise a half black girl

Probably the worst co-worker I have ever had. She sucked so bad at her job that she made everyone else less productive.
>>
File: Untitled.png (53 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
53 KB, 800x600
Friday the thirteenth: sandniggers in paris edition did it for me
>>
>>81423359

During the trayvon martin trial, I read a post on r.eddit where the person was trying to argue that travyon's girlfriend was actually a genius and merely pretending to be stupid as an act, in order to play the court room for fools.
>>
Watching neogaf, after 15k posts I was red pilled beyond repair. That place is storm front for the ultra left.
>>
>>81423359
Well it ended for me when I realised 'white' wasn't a coherent idea. We talk of 'white' as though it's an in-group; a tribe. It's not. There is no leader of the whites. The world's largest white nations - Russia, Germany, and the United States, are all strong competitors, particularly the very latter and former; being nearly geopolitical nemesis. Fighting for the 'white' race is about as sensical as fighting for 'bipedal rights'.
>>
>>81423359
Basically when I was 13, moved to south Texas and had to deal with all these illegal shit smelling Mexicans. I'm half white half Mexican but was an outcast since I look completely white and identified myself as such. All I saw was teenage pregnancy, welfare abuse, schools and the society are complete dog shit, the average mentality was is that of a 5th grader, and the worst part is that these people don't want anything better. They claim to have left Mexico for a better life, yeah at the expense of every other actual citizen. Another thing that made my blood boil is illegal immigration and the huge idea where it's OK to be illegal. It's OK to not pay taxes, they just think money comes out of the fucking thin air, and these illegals literally get everything for free. Free college education, free food stamps, free cell phones, better cars and housing, and all they have to do is keep inbreeding and they keep getting more shit...but fuck I love tacos.

Due to this shit with BLM, it just reminds me that I'm on the right side (no pun intended). The feminism movement I could stand since it really didn't bother me, nor have any impact on me personally. But really my issue with niggers and beaners is that they feel so entitled to the wealth of a nation. If you want your rights, then go to your 'motherland' and demand them from that government. Not from another country because you 'feel' your bloodline was oppressed by them centuries ago. I'm glad my parents raised me this way and I'm glad I don't have the same shit stain mentality these sub-humans have. Build the wall, send the niggers back to Africa, save the United States.

>>81465291
>If white people really knew the values and thought process of the average black person, they wouldn't feel any solidarity with them.

I agree. The average nigger doesn't even have a rational thought process. If they did, they would be trying to get educated instead of being tyrone the gangbanger.
>>
>>81426113

I hate your mother.
>>
File: Pim_Fortuyn_-_May_4.jpg (25 KB, 245x330) Image search: [Google]
Pim_Fortuyn_-_May_4.jpg
25 KB, 245x330
>>81423359
The death of Pim Fortuyn and the fucking incompetent politicians that came after him.
>>
>>81470363
That right, swallow that blue pill, and go back to sleep. Everybody gets to unite except white people because we aren't a group right lol? Minorities made us a group when they decided to treat us as a group, and start attacking us as a group.
>>
>>81444742
That's the problem.

Most Leftists don't hold the positions they do because they reached them through research and thought.

They hold them because people told them that smart people hold these opinions. If you question them, you're an idiot. You don't want to be an idiot do you?

Which is reinforced by the media and education being controlled by the Left for 3-4 decades at least.

Thus, even when Leftist policies continue to produce the opposite of what they claim to be doing, people don't question it.
Clearly, the problem was that we didn't throw ENOUGH money at the issue. We need to raise taxes!
>>
>>81423359
Community college. I was completely floored by people there. Especially during my sociology class. It was basically tumblr irl. I was still a "liberal" at the time. I had a fairly conservative pastor as a philosophy teacher. I was a non-believer, and he knew this. I still have a better opinion of him than my progressive sociology teacher.

tl;dr I overdosed on bluepill.
>>
>>81423359
The Zimmerman case, I think.
>>
>>81425193
which board?
>>
File: 1399541051807.gif (621 KB, 440x247) Image search: [Google]
1399541051807.gif
621 KB, 440x247
>>81426113
That sucks, brother.
>>
>Be me at 20
>hyperliberalization track
>be part of speech and debate with my school
>watch a round where a black female team calls for the genocide of all white cis males
>think no way they're going to win that's racist as shit
>they win
>now I have pride in being white
>now I have pride in being male
>now I hate everything sjw
Liberalism ate itself and probably lost someone who could have helped it. Now the neocons have me. I want to show everyone how broken liberalist intellectualism is.
>>
>>81426444
yep

Not hard to see the connection between the new age mystics and globalism.
>>
>>81428791
Same. Been a redpilled chad since birth.
>>
Mostly conservative for life. Red pilled when scotus said corps were people and such and stuff
>>
Starting being aware of this shit when my ultra liberal professors tried pushing they bullshit agenda on me and other students. Went full red pill when I started working at a beer store and had a Native threaten to attack me because I cut him off.

Fuck Natives.
>>
>>81423359
For me it was three-part. First part was when feminists made their move to divide and conquer the Atheism movement. That made me weary of feminism and the far-left.

Second part was GamerGate. That opened my eyes to how left media is lying scum and how media in general is the real enemy.

Then almost being kicked out of college because a black man threatened to lie about me to administrators made me realize that racism was just another version of feminists screaming misogyny.
>>
>>81454809
>that's when I realized how racist liberals really are.
I've been pushing this meme for a while now, but it hasn't caught on. The real racists are liberals - FACT. Good intentions doesn't make their actions or underlying thought processes about race any less offensive in my opinion. And in some ways their subtle racism is more harmful and dangerous than out-right racism.

I honestly hope that someday I'll see these liberal racists called out and shown for what they really are.
>>
>>81471702
>>watch a round where a black female team calls for the genocide of all white cis males
Then what's gonna happen once whites are extinct? Go after another group?
>>
>>81471702
I can't believe more people don't see this.
>>
File: 1373750223275.gif (134 KB, 584x467) Image search: [Google]
1373750223275.gif
134 KB, 584x467
For me, it all started after I got interested in guns. I was pretty neutral politics-wise other than that. I started to read a lot about crime statistics and the like so that I could properly mount an argument in favor of gun rights, and I was shocked to find out that the OVERWHELMING majority of gun violence is gang crime centralized in just a few major cities--that happen to be full of niggers. And indeed, most gun crime is nigger-on-nigger.

Beyond this, I really just went down the rabbit hole and started to see how much they (and other "low-performing" minorities) bring us down in just about every regard, and the reason why seems to go a lot deeper than the typical leftist platitude of "oh they just have a bad culture!" or "it's because they're poor and we mistreat them!"Our education scores compared to the rest of the world are artificially deflated as a result of spics and niggers. Our rate of violent crime is artificially inflated. Our obesity and STD rates are artificially inflated. Our poverty rates are artificially inflated. And so on and so forth. All because of these subhumans, who have the nerve to ask for more even though we already give them far more than we give everyone else. Babby Tray Tray was also what made me extremely distrustful of the media, and my general apathy for everything has just grown and grown as I've continued to learn more.
>>
File: obama wut.png (246 KB, 374x410) Image search: [Google]
obama wut.png
246 KB, 374x410
Back in 2008 when Obama was still a candidate.I was in High school, and at age 17 I wasn't red pilled; I very honest. We had to write a paper in class and I went on this huge rant about how people are only voting for him because of his skin tone not his policies. Then I said something like "this is a white country, there shouldn't be a black president because people will vote for him because for the novelty" I was suspended for that. I often called out bullshit but didn't take the redpill until 2014.
>>
>>81472370
There are the occasional smarter black who seem to realize it.

but remember, their -average- IQ is only 10 points above officially retarded. And that's with them being ~25% white.

African Black is on the line.

And Abbo Black is 5 points below.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.