[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World War 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Soldier image.jpg (138 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Soldier image.jpg
138 KB, 1600x900
So do you guys know who will be the main belligerents in WW3?

Do you think nuclear missile will be used?
>>
>>81400225
According to the Boer prophet "Siener" Nicolaas van Rensburg from the early 1900's it will be the US and "a United Europe led by Germany" against Russia, China and the Persian Empire. I tend to agree with him.

On his death bed he was asked when this would happen. He replied "When the ice melts."
>>
Theirs no advantage of nuclear warfare between country's who own them, public outcry from lefties will prevent them to be used on country's that don't have them. A world war seems surprisingly likley these days, however I can't tell who will trigger it, so many possibilities it's crazy to think after two brutal world wars tension is once again rising extremely fast.
>>
>>81400225
nuclear yes. It will almost certainly be terrorist situation then escalate. Second most likely scenario down the list is a miscalculation/mistake. Right now many nukes are missing btw. The usual suspects applies.
>>
File: 1464890564040.gif (23 KB, 310x760) Image search: [Google]
1464890564040.gif
23 KB, 310x760
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TlBIa8z_Mts
>>
>>81400225
also, a false flag or false false flag is possible. And do not rule out that a nation might attack itself such as to deny others their weapons, like the US nuking it's own base in Turkey to prevent loos of 60 nukes it cannot secure. Better to nuke the base than for that many to fall into enemy hands and detonate later on US or NATO destinations. THink of it as amputating a bad toe before you loose the whole limb to the waist because the infection can spread that far in a few days and be too late to contain.
>>
>>81400225

China and India

No nukes because it will be a water war and nuked water is useless.
>>
I was kinda hoping for a civil war instead though :/
>>
>>81401187
Water wars in Africa too, a few countries are putting up dams along the Nile so it won't be long before shit pops off
>>
NATO will start it. It will be USA and NATO vs. Russia and maybe China.
>>
>>81400656
Except the US has developed a most impressive missile shield.
>>
>>81400417
>When the ice melts
kek global warming cuck
>>
I know not with what weapons world war 3 will be fought, though I'm quite certain world war 4 will be fought with rocks and sticks - Albert Einstein
>>
>>81400841
This song just keeps getting more real as time goes on.
>>
I did read that today's nukes are a lot cleaner. Read articles claiming fallout only lasts a few days at most. This is assuming that the bomb was detonated at the proper altitude and doesn't contaminate the ground.

Do you think this would make nukes a more likely possibility in WW3?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.