[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular Opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1468539147151.jpg (750 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1468539147151.jpg
750 KB, 2048x1365
Unpopular opinions
>US invasion of Afghanistan was the final war, we will never see a country invade another again, aside from third world border skirmishes. Insurgencies and third world civil wars will continue to occur
>2014 was the peak of humanity and we will probably have an even better year soon, the world is better now than it ever was
>Soda should be banned
>Existence is meaningless, fear and anger and sadness signify worthlessness, and craving "tradition" is a sign of not understanding the world
>>
>you can shut down atoms
>>
>>81398407
First two points are incredibly naïve.
>>
>>81398407
>US invasion of Afghanistan was the final war

We invaded Iraq a year and a half later. Saudi Arabia invaded Yemen, Russia annexed part of Ukraine, you're a dumbass.

>>81398549
kek top meme
>>
>>81398407
>Russia invaded Georgia in 2008
>Russia invaded Ukraine in 2013 and seized territory
Moron
>>
>>81398407
>dumbass speaks
>>
>>81398549
Explain

>god isnt real
>evolution is also a mythology
>most cops are psychopaths
>niggers are too violent for society
>there should be a strenuous voting test
>people should be sterilized at birth and only allowed to reverse the procedure after passing a test
>legalize drugs and prostitution
>there should be no medical regulations
>>
>>81398407
>why are my opinions unpopular

because you're stupid jim
>>
>>81398407
>>Soda should be banned
Nigger who thinks "DA WHITE MAN INVENTED SODA TO MAKE DA BLACK MAN FAT AND LAZY" detected
>>
>>81399031
>Saudi Arabia invaded Yemen
third world border conflicts

>Russia invaded Georgia in 2008
afghanistan was ongoing

>Russia invaded Ukraine in 2013 and seized territory
civil war
>>
>>81399031
Ukraine wasn't really an invasion though. Crimea doesn't really count.
>>
>>81399193
If you say X war was the last invasion, and invasions Y Z and Q occurred after X invasion, X is not the last even though it was ongoing at the onset of the other three invasions, you dumb fuck.
>>
File: 1467142651020.gif (2 MB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
1467142651020.gif
2 MB, 200x133
>>81398407
>US invasion of Afghanistan was the final war, we will never see a country invade another again, aside from third world border skirmishes. Insurgencies and third world civil wars will continue to occur
>2014 was the peak of humanity and we will probably have an even better year soon, the world is better now than it ever was
>Soda should be banned
>Existence is meaningless, fear and anger and sadness signify worthlessness, and craving "tradition" is a sign of not understanding the world

you have to be over the age of 18 to post on this site
>>
>>81399037
>god isnt real
I agree but I think strong belief in a higher power is necessary to keep the idiot masses from fucking up society.
>most cops are psychopaths
If you had to deal with lowest of the low pondlife every day wouldn't you become a bit cold and de-sensitised?
>>
>>81398407
>Soda should be banned

Under what context? Because it makes people fat, why not ban caffeine the addictive substance in soda?
>>
File: giphy.gif (438 KB, 688x516) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
438 KB, 688x516
I love the summer!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.