[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I'm a mudslime. I've been on /pol/ for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 104
Hey guys,

I'm a mudslime. I've been on /pol/ for a few years now. Lately, with the recent rise of the Turkish attempted coup, I've been noticing a spike in the amount of anti-Islam comments, which is cool, you guys do your thing, it's nothing new anyway. But my question is, do you guys actually hate ALL of us? Like I often see people say Islam is a cancer and all Muslims should be shot and the Muslim population should be eradicated, which is extremist to say the least, but like.. I consider myself a relatively religious Muslim. I try to do my 5 daily prayers, I fast during Ramadan, I do my donations yearly and I have plans to visit Mecca sometime in my life, and at the end of the day, I lift, I like to hop on the chonger and browse /pol/ and /b/ and /r9k/ and play some vidya and whatnot. There are so many of us who aren't absolute sandmonkeys, and some of us are actually super cool when you get to know us.

To jump to the chase, does the fact that I'm a mudslime immediately cancel out the rest of my personality and make you guys look at me as one of them, or can exceptions ever be made?

Thanks in advance
>>
>>81395213
Every last one.
>>
>>81395255

Gotcha
>>
>>81395255
Dubs of truth
>>
File: Muhammad.jpg (114 KB, 769x798) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad.jpg
114 KB, 769x798
>>81395213
>>
>I lift, I like to hop on the chonger and browse /pol/ and /b/ and /r9k/ and play some vidya and whatnot.

Sounds haram af, enjoy hell.
>>
>>81395213
edgy kids that probably dont actually hate u
>>
>>81395431

He has a vagina? How does he rape children then? CONSPIRACIES

>>81395465

Cya there pal
>>
>>81395255
First post best post as always
>>
Its a pedophile worshiping cult, you are all members even if you dont kill anyone.
>>
>>81395213
I don't hate you, I just wish you would cease to exist. For me it is aesthetics. White Europeans are the most aesthetically pleasing and I would love the planet to only have them.

Islam is a fucked up religion started by a pedo and warlord. But that isn't the real reason I want you all gone.
>>
>>81395213
kill all canadians
>>
>>81395539

We don't worship Muhamad. We worship Allah. Don't be silly.

>>81395545

Muhamad was the final prophet, not the first. Islam was started by Adam and Eve, and I don't think they were considered pedophiles.
>>
>>81395508
>Cya there pal

>Already claiming someone is going to hell

Typical muslims.
>>
>>81395213
I'm like you, man. Minus /r9k/ (the fuck is up with that?) And I do believe followers of islam today have got some serious issues. We need a complete reformation. But anyway, some of us aren't complete sandmonkeys. I'm all for separation of church & state. Forget sharia law, it's incompatible with modern society.
>>
>>81395213
Its not you as an individual, its the ideology that you ascribe to. Islam was founded by a man who was seriously ill. While you might seek to do no harm to others your religion calls you a hypocrite. Brother, be judgemental when you read the Quran and hold Muhammad to the same standard as you would anyone.
>>
>>81395213
>>81395344
>>81395508
>>81395670
A. Mother. Fucking. Leaf.
>>
>>81395213
yes. No point getting along when it is quite clear ur sicko beliefs do not match well with western values. Before all these terror attacks sure, after no. lose the faith then we be cool.
>>
>>81395213
>do you guys actually hate ALL of us
yup. Leave islam, and I'll think about not hating you.

It's like asking if jews hated all nazis. islam is genocidal
>>
>>81395764
We don't claim anyone is going to hell. No matter your religion, we believe god'll judge you individually.
>>
>>81395670
Well, be that as it may, I dislike your appearance and aesthetics.

All political logic boils down to aesthetics and blonde white Europeans are the best. Eugenics and genocide should be undertaken.
>>
File: TsiF9TV.png (42 KB, 500x1590) Image search: [Google]
TsiF9TV.png
42 KB, 500x1590
I have less of a problem with you being Mudslime than I do with that fucking leaf flag.

God damn Canadians piss me off.
>>
>>81395213
>But my question is, do you guys actually hate ALL of us?
I don't because I have close muslim friends. The main thing is they don't let their religion dictate their lives and other than it being an assumption because they're brown, you wouldn't know they were otherwise. They probably wouldn't even be muslim if it weren't for their family.

My main gripe with the non-radicalized muslims is when they pretend like radicalized individuals are just somehow not a problem. They only disassociate themselves because they know they'll bear some of the blame and criticisms, but then that's all they do. It's just so easy to say that someone who causes trouble isn't a """true""" muslim.
>>
>>81395764
technically by definition noone can be assured passage into heaven or hell. not even the prophets
>>
>>81395213
> Be part of barbarous cult who initiates it's members into the ranks by mutilating their penises
> Animals are only edible if they are tortured to death first
> No defined core principles. ISIS and Sufis are equally islamic
> Massive economic problems because of bans on moneylending
> Complete obsession with external appearances of goodness, while providing ZERO cultivation of internal ones.
> Literally, you dress your women like the Virgin Mary and refuse to eat pork or drink, but NONE of those things relate to how you treat one another
> Your religion is nihilistic, fatalistic, and devoid of love, redemption, and grace
> Islam is a state religion. It presupposes a state to encourage Shariah. Without a form of Shariah law, islam cannot be practiced, making Islam subversive simply because of the practices of its followers

TD;DR: The penis mutilating cult of a desert charlatan and his obsession with externalities is a disgusting ideology. Making any one who even participates in such a grotesque assault on the human soul to be shaken off, like dust from our feet.

DEUS VEULT.
>>
>>81395670
>We don't worship Muhamad. We worship Allah. Don't be silly.
he founded your whole child molesting cult you sand nigger wanabe
>>
You can just leave the faith any time. No judgements.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 550x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 550x393
>>81395213
Get the fuck out of Canada, and take your disgusting, smelly fucking family with you.
>>
>>81395213
The more dead muslims, the better the planet becomes.

It is ecofriendly to kill more of you, and you may meet allah.

Its a win-win
>>
>>81395213
Islam is a politocreligious system and advocates theocracy.

It's textually seditious which makes it more dangerous than other religions. It DEMANDS to merge Church and state eventually, unlike Christianity which was content to "render unto Caesar what is Caesar's."
>>
>>81395934
technically the religion has no race. and if you wanna say most muslims are arabs techinically the majority of muslims are in south east asia.
>>
>>81395213
No exceptions. Convert or die.
>>
>>81395213
>Planning to visit mecca
Kek, you faggot are gonna become radicalized there, if you go to mecca, pls stay there and never come back.
>>
Western Muslims are the neutered version of the Middle Eastern extremist, meaning that the tendencies are still there, and therefore they must be removed for our safety.
>>
>>81395931
>We don't claim anyone is going to hell. No matter your religion, we believe god'll judge you individually.
>>81395992
>technically by definition noone can be assured passage into heaven or hell. not even the prophets

So in Islam polytheists can be pardoned by Allah? That doesn't sound accurate.
>>
>>81395807
There are literally millions of people reading the same words you are that would chop off your head for saying that.

How the fuck do you see yourself as one of them?
>>
>>81396126
All I'm really saying is that non white blonde Europeans ought to be genocided. Also, do away with desert religions.
>>
>>81395508
>he has a vagina
It's shit dumb ass
>>
File: 1423419682937.jpg (94 KB, 616x633) Image search: [Google]
1423419682937.jpg
94 KB, 616x633
>>81395213
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrsCej6SVxM

/pol/ is a cesspool of awkward white racists, the kind of beta cuck that would never say that to your face

but even so, ive met some pretty based christians on /pol/

the ones who post are the most retarded, so it gives a wrong impression
>>
>>81395213
>I'm a mudslime.

stopped reading

fuck off
>>
>>81395213
Can a black person be not a nigger? Ideologically yes, physically no. Same applies to you mudslime. You will ALWAYS be subhuman to anyone that matters. Even if all the whites die out tomorrow; you will have to eternally know that you wont ever be one of us.
>>
>>81396032
>christians never molest children
>>
>>81395213

Why does your nigger faggot religion cause so many problems? I don't want to have problems with anyone and I used to be a liberal. I wouldn't care less about Muslims if it wasn't for your faggoty terrorism.
>>
File: DSC_0060.png (2 MB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0060.png
2 MB, 1280x851
>>81395213
>Taqiyya
We're on to you, go fucking die faggot.
>>
why not just convert?
>>
>>81395670

Not ONE ORIGINAL THOUGHT was added to the old and new testament by Muhammad. All he did was add hate and warmongering. How anyone can honestly read the Quran and think that hateful shit comes from the mouth of God is beyond me. Look at the fruit of the tree of Islam. Imagine for a second if all those countries over there were Christian, and tell me they would be at war constantly as they are?

You have no reason not to leave your rotten faith. In fact, any faith that prescribes death for leaving should be a huge red flag and no sane person could honestly be a part of it.
>>
>>81395213
No worries bro, I also pray 5 times a day, fast during ramadhan, already planning to go mecca soon but still here I am playing vidya, browse to 4chan and jacking off to Tracer's ass daily
>>
>>81395255
/thread
>>
File: 1457878051279.jpg (54 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1457878051279.jpg
54 KB, 531x471
>>81395255
>>81395344
>>81395500
>>81395522
>>
>>81396368
You didnt know what a muslim was before 9/11
>>
>>81395764

It's not cause you're a non-Muslim, it's because you just seem like a piece of shit, and pieces of shit go to hell. So, cya there pal.

>>81395807

Lmao. I feel like us decent Muslims literally need to create a military force to stomp the fuck out of terrorist groups just so people can at least trust us a bit.

>>81395814

I wouldn't be a Muslim if I had any doubt about my beliefs. I've had periods where I looked into other religions, and Islam always made the most sense to me.

>>81395857

If my sicko beliefs don't match with Western values then how come I happen to be assimilated just fine? I was born and raised in Canada without any issues. My father and mother have been living here for over 26 years. My dad came here when he was 21, and he started a business that he's had going ever since, helping Canadian people, all the while being a practicing Muslim. Why doesn't that match with Western beliefs?

>>81395893
>Islam is genocidal

The one thing that no one can ever prove

>>81395934
There are white Muslim converts, even some white Europeans. Are you saying they get the pardon?

>>81395942
LOOL why do you hate Canadians?

>>81395956

I agree with you, we DO disassociate ourselves with radical Muslims, but it's only because the West hates us enough as we are, let alone if we take the blame of the radicals as well.
>>
>>81395213
i'd like to see the sandmonkeys dead tho
>>
>>81395807
>Forget sharia law
>Forget the law dictated to you by your god
>Forgot his supposedly perfect, eternal commands
>You call yourself a muslim
kek

Islam cannot reform. It needs to be eradicated.
>>
>>81395213
Canadian Muzzie here, what sect are you.

t. Fully integrated Shia ismaili who only uses religion for connections and so I can attack Islam without backlash
>>
>>81395213
>do you guys actually hate ALL of us

Yes, ALL of you
the radicals kill us and the moderate ones do nothing but damage control.

Change your religion or fuck off in the desert
>>
File: Bacon.jpg (715 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
Bacon.jpg
715 KB, 1500x1125
>>81395213
Eat shit sand nigger.
>>
>>81395213
>chonger
Anyway how can you believe any of these people

There was a slime yesterday typing in caps calling regular type muslim people like you out for not chastising/doing anything about radical folks
>>
>>81395213
I hate all, except the omani ibadis, they are the only muslim that are bru tier and won't behead or blow shit up.
>>
>>81396493

Why do you say that?
>>
File: 1468721608328 copy.jpg (261 KB, 786x442) Image search: [Google]
1468721608328 copy.jpg
261 KB, 786x442
>>81395213
>>
I'd be nice to you irl if we met but you should go back to the middle east.
>>
>>81395255
First post is always the best post.
>>
>>81395213
>hop on the chonger
What did the canuck mean by this?
>>
i dont hate you. i just want you to stop breathing.
>>
>>81395213
Read the Koran.
Take a hard look at your life
Decide if Islam fits into your morals God gave you
Answer is no
Leave Islam.
>>
>>81396717

Yeah same here, I would treat you the same way you'd treat me. But don't get it twisted, I don't like your sand nigger bullshit. But I'd tolerate you.
>>
>>81396747
"canuck"
silly anon, canucks are white.
>>
>>81396515
You realize most Christians don't follow the Bible exactly right? Look, I too would much rather have Protestantism as the national religion of all countries (extremely capitalist and extremely based), but there is no way to eradicate these Jihadi extremist fucks (whose sentiments are shared by the MAJORITY) without embracing the based minority who fights back. Lad, in today's world, given how cucked whites are (not an insult), you need redpilled muslims to use their label to BTFO Radicals and Sunnis without backlash.
>>
File: mudslimes.jpg (233 KB, 1134x1200) Image search: [Google]
mudslimes.jpg
233 KB, 1134x1200
>>81395213

Do you wear the white burka looking thing and baggy pants or blue jeans and tshirts?
>>
File: Bacon.png (604 KB, 900x563) Image search: [Google]
Bacon.png
604 KB, 900x563
You are all cucks for glorifying self enslavement to a satanic moon idol
>>
>>81396686
Because while /pol/acks claim to be enlightened they are on the same fear hype train that took off the moment the towers went down.
>>
>>81395213
>I'm a mudslime. I've been on /pol/ for a few years now. Lately, with the recent rise of the Turkish attempted coup, I've been noticing a spike in the amount of anti-Islam comments, which is cool, you guys do your thing, it's nothing new anyway. But my question is, do you guys actually hate ALL of us?

As a rasist, i couldn't give a toss about islam, i care about the shit that comes with it, the Arabs, the Turks, the Sudanese, the Somalians, niggers etc.. I don't hate you, i just don't want you in my country.

>To jump to the chase, does the fact that I'm a mudslime immediately cancel out the rest of my personality and make you guys look at me as one of them, or can exceptions ever be made?

If i liked you as a friend, and wanted you here, i would be betraying my country. Ask yourself this, if you were a nationalist, what would you put first? Your friendship with a forigner, or your entire nation? Because that's what you're essentially asking me to do. I'm sure you're a decent chap, just go be a decent chap somewhere else. People were very tolerant of your kind when there was only a few (say, less than 10) hell they would be interested in you as a novelty, but now we are getting swarmed, and pissed off. It's not that we don't care, it's that we don't care anymore.
>>
Moslems pls respond >>81396204
>>
>>81396008
1. Circumcision is done not for religious beliefs, but because there's a supposed science behind it, one that you can look up yourself.
2. Bullshit. Halal slaughter is one of the most humane slaughters on earth. The animal can't be shown the knife, it also cant be shown another animal dying. It has to be completely healthy. It's not halal to eat an injured or sickly animal.
3. Yes there are. They're called the 5 pillars. There are also many defined rules regarding the etiquettes of Islam
4. Somewhat agreeable, but look at countries like Saudia Arabia and the UAE and Kuwait and Qatar. They're flourishing. Their oil and infrastructure is craxzy.
>>81396008
F u c k i n g b u l l s h i t. Muslims are judged purely on what is inside rather than what is on the outside. We're told not to judge anyone because Allah's judgement could be entirely different.
>>81396008
The way women dress is due to modesty. Yeah, it doesn't exactly fit into western society, but back then it was important. We don't eat pork or drink because both are proven to be bad for you and its haram to do anything that negatively affects your body, like self harm, suicide, smoking, drinking, etc.
>>81396008
Absolute bullshit. go read the quran.
>>81396008
Again, bullshit. There is literally a verse in the quran that says that if you enter a country and you sign a waiver that shows that you agree to the rules of the country, even if the rules are against Islam, you either stay and deal with it, or you leave. No games.

Try harder.
>>
Your religion literally demands that its believers dominate the entire world and make war against nonbelievers. All of the hate you get is 100% deserved. All is Islamic theology is terrorism.
>>
>>81396874
Muslim here. I eat bacon and want to ban head coverings.
>>
File: image.png (773 KB, 1200x1400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
773 KB, 1200x1400
>>81395213

Islam is a cancer and has destroyed the racial integrity of Mediterranean peoples. All of you need to reform or go into the oven, especially (((You))), you apologist.
>>
>>81395670
None answer this when I ask, why worship Muhammad when you have the teachings of Jesus?
Islam has always been a religion of war because you choose someone due to the cultural affinity instead of the message.
Maybe the damned middle east needed Muhammad.

And if your believe in multiple prophets, then you must believe that each was for a time and a place, lest you commit blasphemy. So you believe the terms that Muhammad laid out are the final and perfect solution for all of humanity for here on out? By the very nature of a-nother prophet, you have to see how silly the proposal is that the conditions in which Muhammad lived were right to be the reactionary teachings to last throughout time. Yes?
>>
>>81395213
Of course not, I just hate assholes just that most muslims I have meet turned out to be assholes. I had a few arab, jew friends growing up and have far bigger issues with jews. seems to me to me everyone from the middle east has a used car salesman mentality.
>>
I dont know why all these niggers hate muslims, because Hitler actually liked them.
>>
>>81396804
this
>>
File: morebacon.jpg (2 MB, 2834x2230) Image search: [Google]
morebacon.jpg
2 MB, 2834x2230
Burn in greek fire you cursed sand monkeys. No body loves your religion
>>
>>81396494
your conflating your actions, as the description and solo representation of Islam. The correct belief of Islam, by the letter of your stupid Koran book is to be Islam or die. Muhammad, may hell be upon thee, became a war lord at the end of your holy text, thous all contradicting teachings in the beginning of this barbaric book is corrected by the latter. Because you personally have assimilated now, doesn't mean you are not just lying in your assimilation to support a sharia regime in your area later.

>#notallmuslims
>>
>>81395670

Muhammad was a false prophet you fucking mudslime. Do true prophets bring war and chariot? Jesus was the last prophet.
>>
File: 1466742066565.jpg (44 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
1466742066565.jpg
44 KB, 640x472
>>81396975
Moderates are only liars. You are a scourge on the earth
>>
File: 1468642033951.jpg (160 KB, 729x1416) Image search: [Google]
1468642033951.jpg
160 KB, 729x1416
I know cool muslims, /pol/ is just fucking retarded
>>
>>81396976
Yeah he's a Sunni faggot, the ones who are so beta they have to make women their property to fuck them. Shia Ismaili here, we integrate well, make jobs, no hijab yes bacon and hold western culture above all.
>>
>>81395213
My problem is with Islam and whoever refuses to face the facts about it while lecturing everyone about it.
Here, that's a very large portion of muslims.
>>
>>81395213
anyone who belives the muslims should all get wasted based upon the actions of extremists also believes the christians should get wasted, becausemuslim extremists are only following thier book to the letter. they arent even extremists, they're just following the koran (and all the other spellings) to the letter of the law. if jews and xians did the same thing there would be no difference.

drunken tldr: abrahamic religions are gay, stop with that shit because if you're a "super cool" guy then you're in no way folllowing what you're religion preaches because if some of your holy book is applicable then all of it is. dont cherry pick that shit fagot. either be a man and follow your gods will or be a man and realize the fallacy that is "moderate" christianity, judaism, islam, etc. thats it, gaylord.

who gives a fuck what other people do unless it directly fucks with you/
>>
>>81397174
and I thought it was ironic that all leafs wore burkas.
>>
>>81395213
I don't hate you. But in a general sense people like you are dangerous to have around right now, and for my own security I would support any govertnment surveillance system of majority Muslim communities as well as monitoring of your individual phone and internet activities. Once the metapolitical ideological structure of global extremist Islamism is dismantled, surveillance could be gradually phased out as citizens are no longer susceptible to influence of Jihad. It is the movements like ISIS which reach out across the world to those of you who become disillusioned who are the cause of all this, not you. But just to be safe, I'd prefer it if we kept on eye on you.
>>
>>81395670
If Mohammed invented Islam, how the fuck, are Adam and eve Muslim?
>>
File: 1468536073221.jpg (69 KB, 520x494) Image search: [Google]
1468536073221.jpg
69 KB, 520x494
>>81397174
But not white. Get OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>81395213
YES

just like how you would look at a christian man dating your Muslim daughter i look at you
YES
>>
File: 1466743289457.jpg (176 KB, 702x886) Image search: [Google]
1466743289457.jpg
176 KB, 702x886
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Jesus Christ, the Lord God Almighty is saying this about you Mudslimes. This is what he will say. You are murderers
>>
>>81395213
>do you guys actually hate ALL of us?
yes go die faggot
>>
>>81395213
If you had a tumor in 60% of your arm what would you do?

Chemo or amputation?
>>
>>81395255
Surprisingly quality leaf post. FPBP
>>
>>81397133
Lad. I know the majority of ALL muslims hold beliefs contrary to western values. I'm not one of the cucks who believes in LE PEACEFUL MAJORITY XDDD. But you realize Ismailis are assets not liabilities? We integrate fully, and hate head covering and Sunni faggots, as well as most Shiites. We came to Canada with nothing and made bank by integrating unlike those ghettoized fatass beta Sunnis who suck on welfare and child penis. I use my religion as a label to criticize it and shut up the SJWs
>>
>>81396494
>The one thing that no one can ever prove
Certainly looks like you want to debate. But debating with Muslim savages is pointless.
>>
>>81395213
Go to Muslim lands.
We don't like you because we don't like your religion and by following it you encourage more Muslims to gather around you, changing our homes and increasing the possibility of the relatively common Islamic radicalization.
I don't like anyone who comes here and tries to change my way of life. If Muslims stayed in Muslim lands then I wouldn't want you dead.
>>
>>81396850
>Typical "b-but Christianity"
Listen nigger, Christianity doesn't make the same claims that Islam does
The Bible is not comparable to the Quran.
Besides, I'm not even a Christian so I have no interest in defending Christianity either, but at least Christianity doesn't have any direct, literal words from god, commanding you to kill certain groups of people. A significant portion of the Quran is just about how despicable and sub-human non-believers are and there are plenty of verses calling war, killings, etc. A verse even tells you quite explicitly not to befriend Christians or Jews (5:51).

If you aren't going to follow your own religion properly then why the fuck are you identifying with it? I wouldn't blame you if you didn't want to convert away from Islam if you lived in an Islamic ruled country because you'd be fucking killed, but you're in fucking Canada.
>>
I have nothing against Muslims. Every single Muslim I have ever met has been super sweet and nice.
I do have several qualms about Islam though. In its current form, it's toxic for Western society.
If a Muslim puts his nation first and his religion second, I'll receive him with open arms
>>
>>81396032
Muhamad was the final prophet of Islam. How could he possibly be the founder if he was the last prophet, you imbecile?

>>81396070
But I wont leave because Im convinced with it.

>>81396095
Lmao we've been here longer than you have.

>>81396114
Read my response to the last anon, that's not true.

>>81396175
..?

>>81396195
I don't ever recall having the urge to bomb or commit mass killings..?

>>81396225
Because they're the rednecks of the Muslim world. We don't associate ourselves with them.

>>81396331
I don't care to be "one of you", that's why the idea of multiculturalism exists.

>>81396387
Taqqiya exists in the Shiite sect only. I'm a sunni. Go fucking die faggot.

>>81396515
Shariah law isn't strictly imposed on Muslims, as I had mentioned before.

>>81396534

I'm Sunni

>>81396747

Wow, nice guess. Im actually from Vancouver.

>>81396804

I've recited the quran countless times, and Islam does fit into my morals. Thank you.
>>
File: 1466576699128.jpg (377 KB, 824x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466576699128.jpg
377 KB, 824x1000
And I looked, and behold a green horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
>>
>>81397497
Bin Laden was right about the strong horse and the weak horse. Your irrelevant minority of Muslims, even if you do contribute to our societies, will always be vulnerable by the more radical preachers who project actual power to your communities, and the power they project is a foreign, conquering power. Islam cannot be allowed in western civilization. That is the end of it.
>>
>>81395213

Just do NOT I repeat do not interpret your religion literally.

Interpret it figuratively and with as light heart as you can.

These fundies exist in all religions... whether its christians or whatever. Its a disease of some kind.

But if you're a moderate and remember you've got a Heart then you should be good.
>>
File: notallmuslims.jpg (627 KB, 1960x1044) Image search: [Google]
notallmuslims.jpg
627 KB, 1960x1044
Yes, I hate all of you.
>>
>My post about polytheists ignored

Kill all muslims.
>>
File: baconpan.jpg (1 MB, 3456x2304) Image search: [Google]
baconpan.jpg
1 MB, 3456x2304
>>
>>81397652
Multiculturalism is total shit.
>>
>>81397174
why even remain muslim at this point? your clearly a hypocrite
>>
File: proud_canadian_youth.jpg (64 KB, 622x828) Image search: [Google]
proud_canadian_youth.jpg
64 KB, 622x828
>>81395255
Never change leaf.
Best hat ever.
>>
>>81395213
Imagine one of your neighbours kills one of your pets.
Another neighbor comes over and say's that's terrible not all of us are bad round here
Then another neighbour throws bricks through your windows
Another neighbour comes round and says we're not tall like this don't worry
Another neighbour steals your car
A neighbour comes over to say it wasn't me I'm one of the good guys

How long before you think there's something wrong with this fucking neighbourhood and want to get as far away from is as possible. You wouldn't be suspicious that anyone of these fucks could be the next to turn on you?

Just to make it clear. Islam is the neighborhood and you're one of my supposed good neighbours but as this point I don't give a fuck about you or the neighbourhood. I just want out.
>>
>>81395255
FPBP, good job Canada.
>>
>>81396890

That's pretty presumptuous and retarded.
>>
>>81395213

its only a matter of time before your and your buddies or mosque radicalize (i.e., act like a proper muslim).

islam is cancer and should be kept out of the west.

muhammad was a terrible person
>>
>>81395213
>All these leaves

More disgusting than any Muslim could ever dream of being.

Non-meme response though: I can't speak for other people on this board, but I don't want race, culture or religion-based extermination/removal of anyone. Most of it is memeing, and the few who aren't memers are weirdos even by 4chan standards. People generally don't give a shit what you do as an individual; problems only start to arise on the society level when groupthink and mob mentality takes over.

And I think a lot of the anger with the Muslim community lately has more to do with the Islamic leadership in the west sort of being in denial of what's going on, sticking their fingers in their ears and hoping the terrorism problem goes away, which people misconstrue as tacit endorsement of extremism. And then the SJW brigade trips over themselves to #standwithislam, all trying to out-diverse each other for maximum social media good boy points, and that pisses /pol/ off even more.
>>
i would never trust you but i could be acquainted with you, as loosely as possible. the only exception i could make is for the parents of my atheist arab best friend- they did something right

islam is a regressive, authoritarian, top-down power system where human beings that lived in the Iron Ages, herded camels and rose to power by first raiding caravans and then by razing entire cities, claimed to know the truth of who/what created the universe and how- claimed that they have the right to speak for this deity

the doctrines of islam, including the hadiths, are INFLEXIBLE, they are only fit to be interpreted in one way. if you do not obey them, if you are sunni and you do not obey your clerics, you are a traitor, a poser

you drink? you fuck western sluts? you party? then you're not a muslim, you're just someone who potentially could raise a true muslim or raise someone who would then raise a true muslim. it doesn't matter how chill you are, that means nothing 50, 100, 500 years down the line

you want to visit Mecca? Saudi Arabia is the heart of evil in this world, they are at the core of the reasons why your cult of personalities has regressed. they are one of the main reasons why muslims kill each other more than anyone kills anyone else in this world. and you want to support their rule. that is irrational, just as irrational as believing in magic, which you do

those is my two cents, i don't speak for anyone but myself here. i don't trust anyone who claims to speak for /pol/ either.
>>
>>81397652
>But I wont leave because Im convinced with it.

It blows my mind people are like thiswith any religion this day and age. Do you think you would be muslim if you were born to a christian family or a Buddist family? No, and you would probably be just as convinced about that religion as you are now.
>>
If you stayed in your own countries I wouldn't care. Hell, I'd even be down to travel to the middle east and blow hookah with you. However, your simple presence in our countries is the problem. The more of YOU there are, the more you undermine our country's culture, heritage, and people. This is a genuine question: if you were set up with enough money to get a hell of a good start in any muslim country of your choosing would you accept?
>>
>>81397969
If you honestly believe it's just memeing you have no understanding of history. Cultures exterminate one another and Islam intends to do that with western civilization. You can't be nice about these things.
>>
>>81395213
Get the fuck out of our country. we hate you
>>
>>81396850
>Bible

Kek. You must have mistaken us for protestants.
>>
File: 1466746293194.png (176 KB, 486x512) Image search: [Google]
1466746293194.png
176 KB, 486x512
>>81397497
Liar., your false unclean prophet said the same thing when he first emigrated to normal non islamic cities in Arabia. Then he turned around and slaughtered everyone who didn't enslave themselve to them. You say the same things as he did. First it's PEACE but you will demand war

Truly you are your master's slave.
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 177x138) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 177x138
>>81395213
A LEAF.
OF COURSE IT'S A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>81395213
still muslim, so yeah
>>
>>81395213
You're cool as long as you stop being a muslim.
>>
>>81395670
>Adam and Eve Muslim
>Spoke Hebrew, the language of God.
Does not compute
>>
>>81395213
I don't believe that all Muslims are bad, but I would get rid of every single Muslim if that is what it took to get rid of Islam.
>>
>>81398215
A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F
>>
File: religionofpeace.jpg (2 MB, 1536x8056) Image search: [Google]
religionofpeace.jpg
2 MB, 1536x8056
>>81397884
this OP

this is all a rational response to the majority of muslims who either commit these crimes, support them, or wish to do nothing to change the culture of your religion

we don't hate you, Anon, the person. islam is just not compatible with this world and we have little reason to believe it ever be with the way you and your peaceful brethren tolerate this senseless extremism that is supported by some many

unfortunately, if you are peaceful and truly wish for us all to live in peace, we have little reason to believe that you are the rule versus being the exception
>>
>>81396929
> Circumcision:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage

> Halal Killing. NO attempt to so much as stun the animal. Shameless and purposeless. God gave us animals to steward over, not torture
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRfG999z8R0

> What IS Islam?
Your system has no Pope, no Patriarchs, no leadership. Its just two vague streams of thought arguing over a succession which was never completed. Literally, a crawling abortion of succession. Islam is whatever you make it up to be, making Islam a vapor; it lacks definition. Suicide bombing is acceptable in some instances? OK buddy.

> Your entire CULT is obsessed with externalizations. Mohammed is to Islam as Luther is to Christianity. A break from the past, a slamming of the door on the face of a civilization who gave the world so much. After Islam took hold firmly, nothing slid out of it's grasp. North Africa, the Middle East, Egypt, the Levant, were all Hellenized, and inherited that tradition. Mohammad's campaigns ultimately dehellenized the Middle East, leaving nihilism in it's wake. You have NO philosphical tradition of any meaningful depth. Even Confucianism has more depth.

> Women. Women create the nation. Marriage is for life. Europeans have always lived this way. In full, life long, breeding pairs. And when a religion permits divorce, we know it is untrue, because it violates the basic instinct of family continuity. Furthermore, making divorce easy, and something only men can initiate, makes it a cudgel to keep women in line.

> The practice of islam is always accompanied by the poor adherents lobbying for judgement according to their own laws. This has happened in Canada, the UK, the USA, and other nations - like Malaysia. Render unto caesar. Mohammad was a Caesar, a king of this world. Christ, through his example, gave us a perfect example for human life. Selfless, helpful, kind, and focused on elevating the lowest.
>>
>>81395213
yes, you are a retard who is propagating a dangerous brain virus
>>
I honestly have less of a problem with mozzies who blow themselves up and behead kuffars, than I have with fake Muslims who don't even follow the Quran properly.
You know where you stand with the former type. The latter, you're constantly thinking they're doing some sort of taqqiya.
>>
>>81396926

"There was a man who had been pious all his life (it is not told, what the man's religion was). He has just died and he thought that he would enter heaven because of his good deeds.

In the Judgment Day, there will be a conversation between this man and God. God shall say to him "I shall reward you heaven because of my grace". The man shall ask, "Not because of my good deeds?". God shall reply, "No. The amount of your good deeds could not even match the amount of the favours that you had received from me -your health, welfare, etc- for which you thanked me. So in no way will they even be enough to earn you my heaven."

>>81396969

One of the earliest stories in the Quran that even children who are 5 years old learn reads as follows. Read it for yourself http://www.quran4theworld.com/transliteration/109.html

>>81397174

Lmao you're not even a muslim. Ismailis abandon fundamental Muslim beliefs. Fuck outta here.

>>81396996

Allow me to repeat myself. We do not worship a single prophet. Be it Adam or Abraham or Jesus or Muhammad. They are simple MEN who were sent down by god. We worship Allah only and we follow his teachings. It has nothing to do with the men themselves. Muhammad was not sent down to change the rules. The rules always stayed the same. Muhammad was sent down to remind the people of Islam. Thus, his Islam and Jesus' Islam is the same, and consequently, I believe that both Jesus and Muhammad's Islam was perfect. of course, the teachings are to be implied to the generation and time being. We're not using horses to travel and falcons to deliver messages anymore.

>>81396998

Lmfao see this is fair enough. I like that.

>>81397031

I love my religion.

>>81397047

Once again, not true. http://www.quran4theworld.com/transliteration/109.html Read this story in the quran. It's literally 6 verses long.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 815x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 815x522
>>81397174

Cousin marriage isn't exclusive to one sect. The average of IQ of Oriental peoples has dropped from 100 to 82 in about 1400 years thanks to Islam. Also, you're no better than this guy, mudslime. Identify as a Canadian first; you literally came to my country because of its wealth and affluence. You better assimilate or get the fuck out. There's a reason the Middle East is the way it is.
>>
>>81398310
Muslim doctrine preaches that Islam was the original religion, that every prophet of Judaism and Christianity after it preached Islam, but that their words were rewritten and lied about which is why there's no historical record of Islam before Mohammed.

In other words, they're full of shit.
>>
DUH DUNUHNUHNUHNUH UH DUNNDANUHNADA DUNUHNUHNUH UH DUNANANANANANAH

TAQQIYA

your religion is incompatible with functioning society
>>
>>81395213
I just want you assholes to integrate. Let women do their thing. Don't get pissy if I want to eat bacon and drink. Don't try to fucking bring about shariah law. Keep your shit to yourself.

But the people I see around me don't do that. They form their own microcosms. They don't let their women out into the world. Hell they don't even teach them English. And they're always covered head to toe.

Like shit dude, if God's going to damn you to hell for letting your hair out then he isn't a God worth following. And if you don't want pork at a BBQ, just opt for a hamburger.

That's about it.
>>
>>81395213

Your religion simply isn't compatible with modern society and never will be. Because Islam isn't only a religion - it is a set of laws and a form of government. And because of that, it will always be very susceptible to forming a theocracy.
>>
>>81398558
Shut up Leaf! We don't wan't assimilation we wan't them to fucking leave.
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 800x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 800x712
>>81398111

Trips of truth. Time to go back to Pakistan OP.
>>
>>81395213
Kill yourself traitor.
>>
Every western person needs to watch this video. If we don't cut off immigration, start deportations, and encouraging the ones already here to leave we WILL become islamized. NO ASSIMILATION.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hueHtOM5dTY
>>
>>81395213

I don't hate people. I hate the political ideology that is Islam. If you do not denounce Islam, I will not protect you from those who hate you as a human being.
>>
>I'm a Muslim but I don't agree with the religion or what's written in the Quran
Then you're not following the religion, you literal retard. You're not a Muslim. Feels like you're only using this label for special treatment.

>I'm not a pedophile but I have sex with children
>I drive a car but I'm not a driver
Does that make sense to you?
>>
>>81395213

no i dont actually give a shit, but i do think you're retarded if you believe the things in the quran
>>
Fuck you and your family. Get the fuck out of the west. I don't give a DAMN if you think you're assimilated.

Your entire religion hates everyone who isn't a cave dwelling sandnigger. So feelings mutual asshole
>>
>>81398518
do you even know your own koran.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

we can literally search for these verses using the power of google and completely read for ourselves what they mean.

inb4 o that is not the pure translation of the holy text.

we can see these verses acted out completely in real life. Why would you belive this sicko religion.
>>
>the most barbaric shitholes on the planet all have islam as their religion
>sit down oil sheikhs you're just turd polishers who serve the west
>even places where there were no crusades are shitholes

face it mudslime-chan, allah is not god and islam is just a cult
>>
>>81397652
>>81395213

it's not about being muslim, it's about being tolerant and capable of sharing the same space with people you disagree or even hate some times

when presented with a drawing of prophet mohammed receiving a thick dildo up his ass, would you:

>laugh and joke about jesus
>show confusion and avert your eyes
>ask politely 'why would you show me this?'
>become visibly upset and leave
>show no reaction but plan personal retaliation
>talk about it to your imam fueling anti-western feelings
>ask angrily 'why are you disrespecting an entire religion?'
>shout 'you infidel are going to hell'
>punch me in the face
>behead the closest white person

your answer to this helps determine wheter or not I think you are an okay muslim or a pig incompatible with western values that should be kept in the other side of the world
>>
File: 1468407207871.jpg (257 KB, 1102x892) Image search: [Google]
1468407207871.jpg
257 KB, 1102x892
>>81395213
At this point..i don't care if kebab ali smiles when he sells his food or if you're mother is totally a good women.
All the males are fucked in the head and there is nothing you could do about it because of the book..
You always act like we hate you because of isis,we actually don't give a fuck about isis our militarys could crush them completey in a week..
It is you guys who live here between us and are worse than niggers.
slimey arrogant unloyal thiefs and liars who fuck everything up ..
We don't want to live with you guys you can do all your shit in your shitholes against each other thats no problem but no you use youre fuckinh guerilla tactics with racism and islamophobe bullshit so that you can stay here for whatever reason becsuse you guys obviously don't like us..and we don't like you...and since you guys clinch so hard we have to hate isis and because you guys can't out of your skins stuff like france will happen again and again until you get your new crusade type war...and then watch..when 1 starts and say fuck it ..how all the countries will turn against you

you guys are not religious on a daily basis but arrogant assholes and thats why you guys are always the first who start shit everybody knows it..you are not the afroamericans who where slaves and obviously get profiled anf now you are pissed..no no..you can't steal that.. we all know it
>>
>>81397305
Based image. Triggers most muzzies who havent integrated like me

Personally i think it has more to do with culture though. Come to toronto and see how cucked the whites are. They suck mohammads dick more than I do. They hate capitalism and trump. I wear my MAGA hat putside on the daily nigga
>>
>>81398518
Everyone else hates your religion but your brainwashed fellow barbarians. Your religion is so unpopular nearly every single muslim is the product of an ancestor who was a forced convert. You are a religion of death.
>>
>>81397842
I do it to trigger sjws. But i honestly believe the ismaili culture is based. Not as much as protestantism tho.
>>
>>81396929
One day, the time will come when your people will be freed of the chains which bind them.

> the sad truth is even slaves love slavery,people only love what they know.

> The Road the Moslem world has followed has led them to where they are now. THIS. This is their destination.
Their ancestors crawled out of the desert, and created a civilization which gave the world it's start. They prospered, and became more powerful than Rome. The Sassanids were the epitome of your civilization. And then, a barbarous warlord and his asinine cult demanded everyone cut the ends of their dicks off, torture animals to death, stone gays (literally wtf) and instituted one of the most insidious political theories the world has ever known.

> When the time comes, your ideology will be extinguished. Your Koran will lie beside the Book of the Dead in libraries, where my great grand children will chuckle, and say, wow - I can't believe they followed that.

> Then my grandchildren, and yours will live in peace, in a world defined by Judicial Inquiry, Facts and Evidence, Catholic Morality, and Peace.

> When my grandparents came to Canada, after world war 2, they had served a combined 20 years in Russian Concentration Camps, saw 7 of their eleven siblings die, and lost the War. We abandoned Nazism because of the failure it brought. Why won't you abandon Islam
>>
>>81398518
>cherry picking

I can do that too, you know. http://quran.com/9
>>
>>81395213
do you vote for the left and its insane degeneracy?
>>
>>81395213
>flag

JUST
>>
>>81397103

Muhammad preached peace, not war. I've read the quran, and I know this for a fact. You won't convince me otherwise. Islam was not spread by sword or by Iron fist, like Christianity was (e.g. the crusades).

>>81397244

But then again, fundamental human rights are completely destroyed right there. Regardless of how you "feel about me", that's not even do-able.

>>81397289

My whole point was that Mohammed did NOT invent Islam, you muppet.
>>81397341

Isn't it sad how Muslims, the proposed killers and violent haters, believe that Christians and Jews and disbelievers can be accepted into heaven, and yet the Christians who are the based religion believe that Muslims go to hell? How kind.

>>81397462

Amputation. But it's not 60%, it's apx 7-14% you nutsack.

>>81397501

Oh boy, I'm such a savage. Here I am sitting at my PC with my AK-47 in one hand and my holy quran in the other. Shut the fuck up lmao.

>>81397543

Muslims would stay in Muslim lands if Muslim lands stayed fucking Muslim. The west is so involved in eradicating Islam from the East that Muslim lands are beginning to vanish.

>>81397637

No one has a reason to put Nation before Religion or vice versa. They should be interchangable and they should coexist.

>>81397742

See thats the thing. Im totally okay with this, but on the other hand there are people like first post that say "every last one", so what the fuck is the point of even being moderate?

>>81397884
You're implying that 50% of Muslims are extremists, which is bullshit. What's more realistic is.

Neighbour kills dog, 10 others come and say we're not all like this. Another throws the brick, another 10 come and say we're not all like this. Because extremists make up around 10%.

>>81397959
Lmao we'll see about that.

>>81397969

I'm fine with this.
>>
>>81395213

Ask yourself this, why did you and your family move to Canada instead of another Muslim majority country?

If your answer is that Canada is more developed and civilized, we would agree. And that is precisely why we do not want you coming here. You obviously fucked up your own countries in the middle east, we don't want you fucking up our countries. It's that simple.

If you renounce Islam and live as a secular person no one will care. We don't want your culture, and we don't want your religion here. If you renounce that and embrace western culture then no one will be hating you.
>>
>>81399082
Germany over here gets it. Their women are such smug bitches too. They cake on a pound of makeup and put on a ton of flashy jewelry and they think it makes them even remotely close to white women in terms of attraction. I fucking despise these people with every fabric of my existence and I want them to stop polluting our countries with their simple presence.
>>
>>81398111
Gujurati Ismaili here. I hate muslims more than you do. What would you do about the leftist white faggots in Toronto who praise Islam and diversity while I criticize both?
>>
File: 1467677076306.png (494 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
1467677076306.png
494 KB, 680x497
>>81399082
This one's great. I've met so many of these faggots in real life.
>>
File: Stannis the Mannis.jpg (119 KB, 364x457) Image search: [Google]
Stannis the Mannis.jpg
119 KB, 364x457
>>81398920
Actually, your examples aren't even fully correct. What he is actually doing is akin to not having children but saying that he is a pedophile.

He does not commit the act, and yet wants the label attributed to him. This goes beyond trying to justify his actions. This is a whole new level of cuckery, one beyond even Trudeau's understanding.
>>
>>81398141
No. I don't like Catholics as much as Protestantd dude. Catholics are extremely socialist relative to Protestants. Though I'll admit the United Church is EXTREMELY faggy. God bless capitalism
>>
>>81395213
>"Dude. Muslims are bro tier."
>>
>>81395213
I would think Islam to be pretty okay if not for the fact that it's centered around conquest. Now, I want all slimes completely out of the West, completely contained within the Middle East, and uninvolved in foreign affairs.
>>
Fuck Islam
>>
>>81399499
>The west is so involved in eradicating Islam from the East that Muslim lands are beginning to vanish.

Bullshit. Our governments have been doing nothing but giving power to Islamists. You control almost all of the middle east and a pretty good chunk of asia.
There is no fucking shortage of muslim land.
>>
File: 1458881545989.jpg (76 KB, 1440x1152) Image search: [Google]
1458881545989.jpg
76 KB, 1440x1152
>>81398148
My brown fingers and A MAGA hatI wear around everyday to trigger lefties. Now stop being a fag.
>>
>>81399499
C'mon lad
I'm not one of the "kill al mudlsimmes XD" stormniggers, but tell me how Islam got into Persia, India and Spain if not through conquest wars

Every religion has a dark past and Islam happens to still cling onto theirs as if they were glory days
>>
>>81398518
Faggot. Ismailis make more money, integrate better, and dont blow themselves up when they get denied sex by wife number 5.
>>
>>81399499
In a multifaith society, no. Religion must be separated from most aspects of society as possible, only keeping the native culture's moral values
Different faiths preach different morals. If everyone in a society has opposing morals, it can't be said that they are part of the same culture
>>
>>81398558
I do! Hyphen canadians dont integrate. Im a Canadian first and an Ismaili somewhere after. I only bring up my religion when I'm criticizing Islam. Western civilization comes first
>>
TN, here. I don't hate all of you, OP, but I hate your extremists. I dislike your prophet, and I dislike your God. But I could be your friend, and would enjoy learning your views.
>>
File: 1446254477199.jpg (63 KB, 580x834) Image search: [Google]
1446254477199.jpg
63 KB, 580x834
>>81399499
Your religion MANDATES the cold blooded murder of every one who rejects enslavement to your blasted "god" Allah. But Jesus said he'd give eternal life freely to those who wanted it, and wouldn't force any obedience on anyone. He is called the Prince of Peace for a reason you silly pig.
>>
>>81399082

this

liberals love to say white people hate muslims, but the real point is: has anyone ever seem a muslim go out of their way and say they actually love westerners and western culture? no, the most they'll say is they "like it here" because of law, order and prosperity

FUCK THAT, even some black people from time to time will say they love their white brothers
>>
Honestly as long as you're not interfering with other people's rights I don't care. I hate Islam as an ideology because it excels at infringing the rights of others.
>>
>>81399120
I meant haven't integrated, unlike me. My Taqiyya is showing.
>>
>>81395213
>Do you believe your wife is your property?
>Do you want sharia law?
>Do expect the laws of other country's to make exceptions for you?
If you answer eyes to any of these, you're a plague that needs to be eradicated.
>>
> Muhammad preached peace, not war. I've read the quran, and I know this for a fact. You won't convince me otherwise. Islam was not spread by sword or by Iron fist, like Christianity was (e.g. the crusades).

Straight up, 100%, plain incorrect, horseshit garbage. You clearly don't know jack shit about what the crusades were and why they happened. You clearly have no actual knowledge of how your cult grew.

> What is the death of the Byzantine Empire by the sword of Islam?
> What is the death of Zoroastrianism by the sword of Islam?
> What is the death of the Sassanid Empire by the sword of Islam?
> Why is the spread of Islam in time measured by the reigns of great warlords such as the Umayyad Caliphate in massive chunks, rather than how normal ideologies and concepts are slowly spread along trade routes at a constant or slowly-growing pace?

You believe in magic, you are irrational, you are brainwashed.

You belong in your own fucking country. Your REAL country.
>>
>>81400182
> But I could be your friend, and would enjoy learning your views

libcuck detected. We wan't them out.
>>
If you're not a complete camel jockey then i'm okay with you.
>>
>>81395213
Nah, even Trump admits that not all Muslims are bad.

Keep in mind that /pol/ is satire, most people here are going to vote for Hillary and just memeing for the reddit upvotes
>>
>>81399499
>But then again, fundamental human rights are completely destroyed right there. Regardless of how you "feel about me", that's not even do-able.

I don't care if it violates your rights. I'm a fascist and I think you have the potential to destablize the systems and values I believe in. In that, to preserve the status quo, I am willing to deprive you of the minor right to privacy in an effort to ensure the continued existence of my culture and nation.
>>
Your religion has fucked up our southern provinces since forever.
So yeah, I do hate some of you.
>>
>>81395213
If I could press a button and kill every muslim on earth I would do it. Does that answer your question?
>>
>>81399499
>Muhammad preached peace, not war. I've read the quran, and I know this for a fact. You won't convince me otherwise. Islam was not spread by sword or by Iron fist, like Christianity was (e.g. the crusades).

Hahahahahahahaha
Thread's over guys, c'mon
>>
File: 1467239843971.jpg (24 KB, 295x416) Image search: [Google]
1467239843971.jpg
24 KB, 295x416
>>81399890
Eat shit goatfucker.
>>
>>81399499

christianity was around for a thousand years before the first crusade

if you believe any religion, even shintoism let alone islam, is spread organically and peacefully then you are a complete fool
>>
>>81400331
oh fuck off cuck. I, and many people in this thread, unironically DESPISE Islam
>>
>>81400331
((0e/9VbQ+)))
>>
>>81395213

Religion is cancer. People who are effected by that meme are a liability. It's a bullshit fairy tale and you expect me to treat it like a biological condition. Fuck off. If there were enough of you in a Canada you would demand Sharia since if you truly believe your Quaran you would say it was a mandate from Allah himself. And of curse Allah can never be wrong.
>>
File: 4L_F21kfMCJ.jpg (125 KB, 552x585) Image search: [Google]
4L_F21kfMCJ.jpg
125 KB, 552x585
>>81395213
The fact that you willingly follow the teachings of a violent warlord who fucked children automatically makes you evil.
>>
If you're not a complete camel jockey like a lot of muslims then I'm pretty cool with you
>>
>>81399499
>You're implying that 50% of Muslims are extremists, which is bullshit.

You missed the point. It's not meant to be statistically accurate, it's one of principal and a reference to the damage done but lets take it further then and use your numbers.

House set on fire by neighbour
10 neighbours come and say it's not us
Daughter attacked by a neighbour
10 neighbours come and say that's terrible
Wife gets mugged by one of neighbours
20 neighbours come and say #notallneighbours

It doesn't matter how many come offering platitudes at this point. The damage is continuous and massive and it doesn't really help me in any practical sense at all does it? I still want out as any rational person would at that point.
>>
>>81400460
You in denial bud? You got me I was just Taqiyyaing ALLAHUAKBAR JIHAD JIHAD FICKI FICKI WHYTE WOMEN.
>>
Abandon your shit religion or kill yourself.
>>
File: SAINT PAUL.jpg (115 KB, 547x763) Image search: [Google]
SAINT PAUL.jpg
115 KB, 547x763
If it be possible, as much as is in you, have peace with all men.
Romans 12:18
>>
>>81400732
was saint paul a cuck? we need to know
>>
>>81398013

But the doctrines ARE flexible. That's the reason why I consider myself a good Muslim. As long as you follow the 5 main pillars of Islam, you are a good Muslim. It's as simple as that.

>>81398053

But this could apply to absolutely any race. This isn't the 1400s where every nation and race was divided into its own sector. We have become a global village where, regardless of how far we are, we are connected. Separation is impossible.

>>81398022
Very true, however I was born a Muslim, and I HAVE done my research on Christianity and Judaism. Ive been to church on Sundays for 2 months and I attended their events and sessions, and I visited synagogues and everything. I read the Bible and the Torah, and yet Islam was still the most convincing.

>>81398560
We don't believe they were lied about, we believe that they were lost in translation essentially.

>81398361
1. Im circumcised, I'm not psychologically damaged..?
2. That's nothing near Halal slaughter. The guy is essentially just poking at their necks with a blade screaming allahuakbar. You're not even supposed to say allahuakbar, you're supposed to say "bismillah". More bullshit.
3. To be completely honest, I don't really understand your point.
4. Again, not true. All a woman in Islam has to do is say 3 times "I divorce you" and it's done. Women are considered the most important figures in Islam. If my mother was to tell me not to be a Muslim, I would have to do it and beg for forgiveness. That's how important women and mothers are in Islam.
>>
>>81400732
Are you Catholic?
>>
>>81395213
yes, because your religion has some bullshit about you lying to me in order to kill me built in as acceptable behavior
>>
File: 1466739270276.jpg (112 KB, 772x817) Image search: [Google]
1466739270276.jpg
112 KB, 772x817
>>81400611
Go eat Muhammed's maggoty pile of shit you shitstain of the earth. All you have is your cuckish enslavement to your vagina shaped rock in Mecca. Go kiss is and wish you had a woman once a gain.
>>
The real question is why do your people hate us? Why do we have to change our culture to acclimate to your peoples needs? I have no problems with bro tier muslims but some of the muslim community want me dead, want me to change my culture to acclimate to their needs and just hate western culture. To be honest I hate Jehovahs Witnesses more than muslims.
>>
>>81395213
Your religion is a tumor that shouldn't be allowed in grow in western society. Your kind brings violence and crime.
>>
>>81400798
is there any reason why catholics should follow muhammad?
" the teachings are to be implied to the generation and time being"
What addition is necessary to catholocism that islam has?
>>
>>81400798
Yes it is.
>>
>>81397652
Okay, if you're Sunni, what madhab do you ascribe to?
>>
>>81400992
I agree most sects do. But Ismailis bring wealth and lower crime rates actually. But I do agree the sentiment of every civilize d country should be anti Islam.
>>
File: 1457898609819.jpg (97 KB, 482x641) Image search: [Google]
1457898609819.jpg
97 KB, 482x641
>>81400797
Heretic
>>81400824
of course. but forget Pope Francis he is not one of us
>>
>>81395213
Have you ever considered that Islam, is the same as Christianity or Judaism in the fact that it isn't literal. The books are metaphorical descriptions of an ancient science. Like Christ died at 33, there are 33 degrees in Freemasonry, 33 vertebrae in your spine, and once every month there is a psychogermatic oil secreted (secrets of secrets is the secretions) at the lowest vertebrae and once it makes it to the top only by avoiding riotous living (no sex, masturbation, drinking, dead flesh consumption) the oil reaches your pineal and becomes CHRISTED or CRUCIFIED? Activating dormant brain cells? I have experienced this only once through sheer discipline and it led to many out of body experiences. I believe makes a direct reference to the Zodiac does it not? Judaism's Menorah flames relate to the 7 chakras because it has 7 flames. I feel like Gematria has a lot to do with current events today too.

It seems like all the same shit described in different ways by different religions, with Hinduism being the origin of every religion. I'm not asking you to change your beliefs at all OP, but maybe objectively look at the world instead of the lenses you were raised in. I feel like everything fits together somehow. Beets are blood red and good for your blood, tomatoes are good for your heart and look like a heart, etc.

Santos explains it better than me, genuinely would appreciate a reply OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27g5Xs4lHUk
>>
>>81395213
>But my question is, do you guys actually hate ALL of us?

I hate you all by default yeah
>>
>>81398518
>muh divine Allah teachings

Motherfucker they were written by men
>>
File: trump_law_2.jpg (348 KB, 800x663) Image search: [Google]
trump_law_2.jpg
348 KB, 800x663
>>81395213
ASSIMILATE OR DIE
>>
>>81396204
actually yes. in traditional islam (regardless of sect) god can send polytheists to heaven. No man can tell you whether you are going to heaven or hell. There are hadiths about a prostitute who fed a starving dog going to heaven based on her action and a muslim woman who beat a dog going to hell. Only god can judge so even if you dont believe in god if you live a just life god can grant you heaven. True islam is not found in books or in laws it is a faith of the heart god will judge you based on your actions and not what you say. You may have a better chance of getting into heaven than II do.
>>
>>81395213
I have no problem with you guys. I have a problem with JEWISH controlled mass migration of you guys.

The jews are salivating over the anti Muslim rhetoric. The jews have literally subverted this place and replaced muslims with themselves for enemy number 1. The same retards who blame kebabs are the same retards who think that muslims did 9/11.

Every single attack from hebdo to this latest 1 is most likely mossad falseflagging or they are aiding and abetting actual jihadists for maximum damage

Too many of you guys are not well researched in the subject of psyops, hoaxes, and falseflags.

I actually see people on this board who think that if the perpetrator is not a white male then it's 100 percent a real shooting. You faggots don't think that Muslim terrorism benefits Israel's greater israel agenda? Yall niggaz don't even conspiracy

I'm ashamed to be apart of this gay ass jew engineered counterculture
>>
>>81401214
Read carefully. Save the images and meditate on them. Share them with fellow Catholic male loyalists. Think of geopolitics. Power, groups of people, territory, migrations, etc. http://krautchan.net/wk/thread-14833.html
>>
>>81400370
Leaf keeping it real
>>
>>81400943
K bud. You're entitled to your beliefs. This is a country where speech should be more free. And I agree general sentiment should be anti Islam. Most people who follow Islamic religion aren't compatible with Western society. But when you step outside your basement, you should differentiate the sects. It will make you sound smarter.
>>
>>81395213
westerners do not understand the concept of church is state. that is the fundamental incompatibility of your religion and the west. but just like any of religion, you have strict adherants and moderate. do blow any shit up and we will like you. tell your buddies that too.
>>
If you refuse to renounce your shitty faggot religion then yes, I wish you were dead. You are part of the problem.
>>
>>81398606

The common misconception about Islam is that we're supposed to spread our religion, which is entirely false. Where are all the Muslims going door to door asking people to convert? There are none, because we believe in the fact that everyone can believe what they want to believe. We dont get pissy about people doing their own thing, be it bacon or drinking. Just dont force me to do it, that's all. For example, there was a guy who kept putting bacon in the halal section. That's a piss off. We're not trying to force shariah law into the west.

>>81398670

That's true, but we're not told that we have to implement them. We only have to follow the religion, not the laws. The laws only happen if you're in a place that laready has Islam as a majority.

>>81398920

I never said that though. I said I follow all my beliefs.

>>81398999

Nah I'm gonna stay and live it the fuck up. Deal with it you honkey.

>>81399024

Every time I talk to a person about Islam, they bring these verses up and I always prove them wrong because every single verse is taken out of context. If you want proof, read this yourself.

"If anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind." [Quran 5:32]

Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) said: “There should be neither harming nor reciprocating harm.” It is not permissible to kill a kaafir who is not hostile or who has a legitimate peace treaty with the Muslims; rather treating a non-hostile kaafir with kindness is part of the Islamic religion.
"Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion nor drove you out of your homes. Verily, Allaah loves those who deal with equity." [Quran 60:8]
>>
File: 1465878494074.jpg (87 KB, 544x680) Image search: [Google]
1465878494074.jpg
87 KB, 544x680
Israel is called the Holy Land because it keeps Unholy Negroids from wandering to Eurasia.

Israel has been known as the Holy Land for at least half a million years and has served this purpose.

The Holy Land is nothing but an ancient line of segregation.

The Catholic Church is nothing but a weapon being used to eliminate all world religions.

Jesus Christ was nothing but the grandson of Julius Caesar and Cleopatra, competing with Tiberius and his other relatives to become the dictator of Rome.

Join our crusade.
>>
File: 1463583206118.jpg (45 KB, 480x684) Image search: [Google]
1463583206118.jpg
45 KB, 480x684
>>81395213
In general I don't like Muslims and I'm old enough to see areas being populated by them with my own eyes and I can see the fact that they make places worse by being there.

That being said I do have a few Muslims who are close enough to me that I would consider them family but that doesn't change my opinion on the religion.
>>
File: image.png (312 KB, 1090x1087) Image search: [Google]
image.png
312 KB, 1090x1087
>>81399499

You fucking idiot, the crusades were a response to over 600 years of Islamic raping and pillaging. Also if Muhammad preached peace, why is Islam the most violent and aggressive religion? I've read your Quran, mudslime; in fact, I used to be a Quranist. In Islam, there is a House of War and House of Peace. It is every Muslims commandment to make war with the infidel and subjugate them. The very word "Islam" means submission

Muhammad copied Islam from earlier Arian and Gnostic Christian teachings. He had a prophet complex and was schizophrenic. If you read his "relevations", the symptoms are akin to a type of seizure (ringing in ears).

Also mudslime, around 10-20% of mudslimes are extremist, another 50% passively support it, and the rest are too pussy to do shit. Regardless, 10 percent is around 120 million people, pretty fucking scary.

All in all, I fucking hate your filthy religion for all its inbreeding and the overall dysgenics afflicted unto the Mediterranen people. The Middle East used to be a place of light and music and culture. You can thank Islam for extinguishing the light of civilization in that region, permanently.
>>
>>81401214
K well I think Protestantism holds better, more capitalist, values. But today, protestants were more cucked than catholics, until francis walked in the door.
>>
>>81396929
Then why don't Muslims agree with the rules when they enter our countries nigger?
>>
File: 1468040819788.jpg (180 KB, 962x727) Image search: [Google]
1468040819788.jpg
180 KB, 962x727
>>81401569
Trudeau memes?
>>
>>81401527
> door to door
They're going door to door in the UK with anti-dog pamphlets. One step at a time eh?
>>
>>81395213
Only thing worse than a mulsim is a Canadian muslim.

Dear god, why do such an abominations exist?
>>
File: tony blair killed enoch powell.jpg (176 KB, 638x440) Image search: [Google]
tony blair killed enoch powell.jpg
176 KB, 638x440
>>81395213
I have nothing against Muslims who stay in their own countries and don't cause a fuss for foreign powers.
I'm really against having Muslims in my own country who don't fully integrate, which is like 95% of them.
I'm against having millions of Muslims in my country.
It's just too high a percentage of the population.

The way our governments have betrayed their native populations these past few decades would shame all of our ancestors.
When European nations 'colonised' foreign nations they just installed white governors for the most part.
They didn't try to enact massive ethnic changes because they were smart enough to know it only leads to conflict and bad feels.
>>
>>81400178

Alright good. When we reconquer the Middle East and apply eugenics to "purify" the population, I'll need people like you on my side.
>>
>>81401651
Because Sunni faggots like the one you are talking to, don't integrate.
>>
>>81401527
you aren't a real Muslim

“A slave (of Allah) may utter a word, which pleases Allah, without giving it much importance, and because of that Allah will raise him to degrees (of reward): a slave (of Allah) may utter a word (carelessly) which displeases Allah without thinking of its gravity and because of that he will be thrown into the Hell-fire” [Sahih Al-Bukhari]

“Obscene words and foul language belong to the devil. These two draw close to the fire and away from the paradise.” [Tabarani]
>>
File: jesusjulius.png (170 KB, 421x300) Image search: [Google]
jesusjulius.png
170 KB, 421x300
>>81401542
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPqx4qJjufw
>>
>>81399499

First of all, the Crusades were a retaliatory response to Seljuk Turks pushing into the Byzantine Empire. Second of all, the Crusades had nothing to do with the spread of Christianity.

Since you clearly have no idea what you´re talking about, I stopped reading your moronic post.
>>
>>81395213
>some of us are actually super cool when you get to know us
>implying you won't bomb on the first impression
nice try
>>
All muslims need shot along with jews.
>>
File: 1468644849968.png (272 KB, 1099x578) Image search: [Google]
1468644849968.png
272 KB, 1099x578
>>81401569
>>
File: JesusCrucifixionLionAndLamb.jpg (20 KB, 450x683) Image search: [Google]
JesusCrucifixionLionAndLamb.jpg
20 KB, 450x683
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la1f-WTYJTQ
>>
>>81401736
Why spend Canadian tax dollars on doing that tho? Let them kill themselves off no?
>>
>>81401527
>The laws only happen if you're in a place that laready has Islam as a majority.

Like how sharia is applied in no-go zones of UK, Sweden? Probably now Germany, France?
>>
>>81395213
Yes.

There was a time when I was younger that I bought into the "Not all Muslims!" meme.

Then I realized that LITERALLY half of the followers of the religion would want me, my family and my friends dead.

Exterminate them all.
>>
File: phases_of_mudshit_invasion.jpg (90 KB, 614x960) Image search: [Google]
phases_of_mudshit_invasion.jpg
90 KB, 614x960
>>81399499
Islam was not spread by sword or by Iron fist, like Christianity was (e.g. the crusades).
What about by jihad and bombings?
>>
>>81395213
I dont believe anyone could actually be muslim.
Either you research islam enough to know its bullshit or you're too much of a tool to care. Either way, islam is horrible.
>>
File: image.jpg (345 KB, 1473x1470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
345 KB, 1473x1470
>>81401527

Theology is irrelevant, you can interpret things however you want. ISIS followers memorize the Quran and would kill you for what you're saying. The truth is that Muslims and dangerous. There's a reason you left Pakistani, mudslime. Now stop associating with them and acknowledge the threat Muslims pose to Western civilization.
>>
File: Crusader.png (95 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Crusader.png
95 KB, 259x194
How the fuck did the Saracens get access to our internet meme technology?
>>
File: 1449294041139.jpg (13 KB, 193x250) Image search: [Google]
1449294041139.jpg
13 KB, 193x250
>>81401412
Fuck Islam
>>
Muslim brotherhood go home
>>
>>81395213
most muslims are shit. they all hate Trump, are pro open boarders, pro bernie sanders, pro socialism, or they're on the other spectrum and pro sharia law.
that being said, so are a lot of other non muslims. So i wouldn't hesitate to befriend you.
>>
File: 1462980101935.png (369 KB, 1544x3100) Image search: [Google]
1462980101935.png
369 KB, 1544x3100
>Daily Reminder
>>
File: 2016-04-14 13.20.19.png (1 MB, 1074x1082) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-14 13.20.19.png
1 MB, 1074x1082
I was expecting some rational,non edgy responses
But then again..this is /pol/
>>
File: 1972.png (74 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1972.png
74 KB, 240x240
>>81401968
Christianity is and was spread by force because it is to be used to free the world of the religious nonsense that has plagued us all for hundreds of thousands of years, even millions of years.

See: >>81401542
>>81401794
>>81401869
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 104

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.