[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we solve the millennial problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (797 KB, 796x562) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
797 KB, 796x562
How do we solve the millennial problem?
>>
File: 1449799894471.png (108 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1449799894471.png
108 KB, 396x385
I can't wait for this stupid fad to be over with.

>le look at me I'm a NURD! xD pokemon rulez its the best video game ever (right before OoT OF COURSE xD)
>>
>>81392628
>Be me here about this mildly interested
>Download app
>Find a Charmander on my neighbors lawn
>Caught Charmander
>Deleted App
>Got out my gameboy pocket and some AAA batteries
>Having alot more fun doing this on the shitter then walking around like a fucking idiot.

I wonder if people in Nice play Pokemon Go, it would explain a couple things.
>>
Is this app going to die soon? It's not even out in Japan yet
>>
Pokemon Leaf Green/Fire Red are objectively the best pokemon games ever made. I won't be playing Pokemon GO, because smartphones track you.
>>
>>81392011

Total economic and social collapse.
>>
File: 064.jpg (20 KB, 293x376) Image search: [Google]
064.jpg
20 KB, 293x376
>>81392011

they are young, active, have money, and are actually outdoors meeting chicks who play the game.

You're ugly, fat, probably bald, manlet, neet, who browses /pol/ thinking you and the 80k faggots who browse here can """"""""fix""""""" anything without getting out there and making it happen!

FUCK OFF!

Pic related, it is I and I destroy pussy!

They call me the pussynator!
>>
>>81394759

Any shit connected to the internet tracks you
>>
>>81395033
You got the pussy part right.
>>
>>81395033

lol, is this the kid who died and at his funeral they had him sitting propped up in a chair instead of in a casket?
>>
>>81395033
you have an autismo watch
>>
Today I learned that one stupid dude = an entire generation.
>>
>>81392011

War.

Generations in the past were just as cancerous until major wars happened.
>>
Lots of people quit their jobs and become hikers / backpackers.
Pokemon Go is just a thing to do while you're on the trails.

I figured /pol/ would be okay with a guy not slaving away to the jewish overlords and living on the land
>>
>>81392011
mandatory military training like they do in Finland :DDD
look at the finns they may be autistic but at least they arent pussy faggots.
>>
>>81395033
>have money

Stop you silly goose.
>>
>>81392011
Guy worked solidly for seven years before taking two months off.

Is it immature and juvenile? Maybe, but far less so than the stop liking what I don't like faggotry you are engaging in.

t. someone who has never and will never play pokemon
>>
>>81392011
>>81392011
>>81392011
WAGEKEKS BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
The game isn't even good. I don't get the appeal and i would love a real world pokemon game. But this isn't it.
>>
>>81392011
i quit my job to play battlefield 3 full time.

got to number one in the world. no regrets lol
>>
>man gets paid a shit ton to do something fun

>"wow why does this guy get to have fun? he should be the the oil fields doing hard labor or doing stupid boring factory work like me the baby boomer!"

>how do we stop millennials?????
>>
>>81392011
wait until their parents money runs out.

then they're going to get raped by the kikes when they have to find a job.
>>
>>81396092
gives you a reason to go outside. Its fun. its interactive.
>>
File: Are we really doing this.jpg (4 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
Are we really doing this.jpg
4 KB, 290x174
>>81394560

You are the Patient Zero of NEET culture... do you really want this latest fad instead of exploring the wonders of pussy?
>>
>>81394429
Have you tried X/Y? I haven't played since Silver/Gold, but some of the Pokémon in the X gen look pretty cool, and I need something to do on the terlet other than reading /pol/.
>>
>>81396739

Ya, everyone knows NEET people love going outside and walking around the park.. fucking retard.
>>
>>81392011
Jews don't even have to use banking and usury to enslave whites anymore. Just get them hooked on virtual items and social media.
>>
>>81395669
And the threat of war
The west no longer has that for the most part, at least on our own clay.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.