[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
XENOS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Trump.jpg (96 KB, 1240x930) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
96 KB, 1240x930
In the English language we lack a short and sharp term for native-born aliens or "foreigners with passports", who may possess legal documents confirming that they are citizens, but in every palpable sense are foreigners. For instance, many IS terrorists, including the Bataclan attackers, had EU passports.

I propose that we call these sorts of people xenos (singular xeno).

I think that this term can also apply to Mexican Americans who fail to keep American laws and wish for many American States to be returned to Mexico. In addition this term could include the repulsive and thoroughly vulgar adherents of one particular world religion living in the West who do not assimiliate but wish to propagate their barbarous laws and tribal customs.

Hence a xenophile is a person who wishes to promote the interests of xenos to the detriment of those already living in a country or area, e.g. SJWs.

Any thoughts?
>>
I like it. Like you said, it should apply to certain groups of foreign background who refuse to assimilate and believe in taking over. Muslim communities are nothing more than colonies of foreign enemies on our soil.
>>
>>81391567

what if you're a slav dindunuffin but residing outside of your country of origin?
>>
>>81391567
But Xenos is already taken. Xenos are all inhuman scum that has to be eradicated.
>>
File: 462.jpg (87 KB, 646x720) Image search: [Google]
462.jpg
87 KB, 646x720
>>81391567
>xenos
I feel like this can only end well.

No chance at all that Trump will be mortally wounded in battle against a treasonous Pence, and wired into a life-support system for the next 10,000 years while the world becomes mired in a nightmarish bureaucratic theocracy.
>>
We already have the term "Laowai" for that here in Canada.
>>
it must be embarrassing to have a wife that is less attractive than your father's wife
>>
>>81392987
That's what you get for being less attractive than your father.
>>
Purge the xenos!!! And you better not think about thoose atractive eldar boobs or the inquisition will visit you
>>
except MAs (which is not a race) posses American Indian (NATIVE American) ancestry and proto-mestizo Spaniard (who predate Jamestown colonists in the present-day continental U.S.) ancestry. you're probably an Elis Island rat or a more recent immigrant unrelated to events like the Revolutionary War and the Civil War.

*yawn*
>>
>>81392505
so someone already thought of this?
>>
File: Eric Trump.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Eric Trump.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
>>81393182
What's the deal with Eric Trump?

He looks radically different in every pic of him. Is he even a real person?
>>
Suffer not the Xeno to live
>>
>>81394277

Nice meme, Mexica Movement.

Mexicans are from MESOamerica. Native Amerians under US law are those tribes within the territority of the United States, i.e., north of the Rio Grande.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.