[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck racism at Olive Garden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (647 KB, 1394x910) Image search: [Google]
image.png
647 KB, 1394x910
I had planned on enjoying lunch at Olive Garden this afternoon but had a very unpleasant experience, I'm serious! I often enjoy the $5 lunch special of unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks.

I was seated in a particularly sunny part of the restaurant and I was uncomfortable. I asked my server who looked to be a college age female if I could please be seated somewhere else. She rolled her eyes then obliged.

I placed my order for the unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks and made sure the salad and Italian wedding soup had extra cheese. This meal offers excellent value since the price stays the same regardless of how much you eat.

I could tell that my server was getting an attitude after I ordered my second salad. By the time I competed my meal, she was so rude to me.

I had three bowls of Italian wedding soup, two salads and six breadsticks. Overall, a mild, pleasant lunch. However, I believe I was treated poorly because I am am white and people seem to be disgusted with most white people these days.

What is your opinion of waitstaff that treats white people differently? How can we change?
>>
>>81387063
copypasta is stale
>>
>>81387063
The minute you cried about seating proved you are a faggot. You get the shit you deserve.
>>
File: download (9).jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>81387063
This again?
>>
File: 5 dollars get outta here.png (1006 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
5 dollars get outta here.png
1006 KB, 1280x960
>>81387063
>>
>>81387063
Fuck off, this was hardly funny the first time
>>
>>81387063
Pasta aside that food actually looks great.

Is dining out at Olive Garden redpilled, /pol/?
>>
>>81387558
You shut the fuck up Germang it was funny as fuck
>>
>>81387063
>I often enjoy the $5 lunch special of unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks.

they stopped doing that years ago asshole
>>
>>81387650
What? No way, dude, I went there once, it's like fast food Italian for fat Americans to shovel down their head
>>
>>81387650

The only thing enjoyable at Olive Garden is the breadsticks, and even then they aren't made of quality bread, they are just salty and oily so they taste good. I've ordered pasta before and it came with a sauce that I can only describe as sugar-free ketchup.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.