[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who on /pol/ is voting for an Independent? I'm leaning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: JohnsonStein.jpg (73 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
JohnsonStein.jpg
73 KB, 800x450
who on /pol/ is voting for an Independent?

I'm leaning towards Johnson, but I'm open to reasons why I should vote Stein if anyone has them
>>
I'm voting for Johnson. Shillary is as bad as it could possibly get and Trump lost me when he chose a neocon shill VP.

Stein is just a nut.
>>
>>81385178
I live in CA.

Might as well write in Ron Paul because my vote is fucking useless.
>>
Johnson is too much of an open borders nut. May as well just vote Hillary.
>>
>>81385527

yeah I don't completely agree with him on his border policy, but I agree with him on so many issues that it's not a deal breaker for me. zero chance I vote for Hillary
>>
I'm #MentallyJill always busy fund-raising for my passionate love Jill

Voting for her in November!

You should vote her if you care about green stuff like animal rights and veganism and Marxism and Islam
>>
>>81385353
Read DilBert blog. Scott explains very clearly that choosing the shill was done to make those in power feel safe. He's playing the game because if he doesn't they'll destroy him and US will be sold to saudis.
>>
NEVER vote for any "Green Party".
>>
How can you have respect for Stein after she was nominated as the Green representative and then tried to get Bernie to replace her?
>>
>>81385178
>not voting for based constitutional party

Darrell Castle/Scott Bradley 2016
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 600x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 600x531
>>81385757
Yah I don't mind turning into Mexico. All that matters is those little issues that make me feel good.
>>
an independant wont win, have fun wasting your vote and possibly letting hillary win the white house
>>
>>81386639
>Yah I don't mind turning into Mexico.

any Mexican that want to come over the border already does so anyways
>>
>>81387024

no shit Sherlock, nobody expects them to win. and every vote is a "waste" unless the election comes down to a single vote.
>>
>>81387029
the point is to vote Trump then so we have a chance stop it you retarded fucking shill.
>>
>>81387024
as if voting for hillary or trump isnt a wasted vote...

if people stopped believing this meme and voted for someone they actually agreed with this country might be in better shape
>>
>>81387275

>shill

who am I shilling? do you even know what that word means?
>>
>>81385353
>>81385178
Kill yourselves
>>
>>81387570
Kill yourself shill.
>>
>>81387714
>if you don't agree with me, kill yourself

literally cutting myself on all your edge
>>
>>81388564

so you have no point? thought so.
>>
>>81387208

Nigga you very dumb
>>
>>81388639
Looks like I am a #CruzMissle now
>>
>>81387024
Hillary is just as bad as Trump is, so I see no reason to not vote for Johnson.
>>
>>81385178

Pick who you like best from an actual viable candidate and vote for them.

Voting for an independent is no better than shaking your fist in the air and screaming internally.

You get only one vote, use it wisely.
>>
>>81387379
Face it. Nobody likes libertarians. Hell teddy roosevelt couldn't win reelection with a third party run.
>>
>>81385178
(((stein)))
>>
>>81385178

If you're open to voting for both then please don't vote
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.