[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>LET'S GIVE YOUR WIFE THAT GUY THAT SHE LIKED BEFORE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: direct tv.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
direct tv.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>LET'S GIVE YOUR WIFE THAT GUY THAT SHE LIKED BEFORE YOU!!

what the hell? why is cuck shit going mainstream with this commercial playing on every big show (sports games and network shows)
>>
File: 13455987.jpg (31 KB, 408x632) Image search: [Google]
13455987.jpg
31 KB, 408x632
>>
>>81381472
sports fans and tv watchers are cucks
>>
Sex is not the be all end all of everything. Showing your love for your wife by letting her experience something you can't personally give her is perfectly normal and probably healthy in the long term.
>>
>>81381472
SIT NEXT TO ME SWEETHEART, WE'LL WATCH THESE ATHLETIC YOUNG AMERICANS IN SPANDEX TOGETHER AFTER A 15 MINUTE COMMERCIAL BREAK
>>
lel my wife has multiple sexual partners
so hilarious and strong feminist
>>
>>81381675
T. cuck

>>81381742
>Young
>Some are in their 30s hell almost 40
>>
>>81381472
What? I can't find the commercial saying that.
>>
>>81381472
>SHE LIKED BEFORE YOU
>cuck

The guy coming back was the cuck to the new guy. It's either a reverse-cucking or maybe, just maybe, a joke played on the turning back time theme.
>>
>>81381675
Can confirm. Agreeing on MMMF revived our relationship.
>>
>>81381472
Wait do Americans actually have advertisements promoting cuckolding?
>>
>>81382207

The woman cucked her husband. The moral of the story is don't wife up a non-virgin whore, and don't give your shekels to the televised jew.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 600x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 600x488
>>81381472
2016 and people are still getting married lol just lol
>>
>>81381675
Leave america you fucking cuck
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.