[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone see this FUCKING SHIT on CNN just now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: CNN_garbage.jpg (56 KB, 578x336) Image search: [Google]
CNN_garbage.jpg
56 KB, 578x336
Who wants to bet this is being funded by the DNC??
>>
>>81379117
nobody would take that bet, there's a 100% chance it is
>>
>>81379117
If they are voting for a democratic candidate, they are by definition, not republican.
>>
Democrat Men for Trump?
>>
Yeah I am sure its legit....just like that Republicans For Bernie that got upvoted a million times on leddit.
>>
>>81379117
>call yourself "Republican"
>this implies you hold a certain set of values that line up with the Republican political party
>vote for someone who doesn't share your political ideology, and is in fact against most of the things you claim to value, but you support them because they have the same type of genitalia as you
>continue to call yourself Republican
>>
>>81379117
>A group of bots and shills upvoting each other

TRUMP BTFO
>>
File: high.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
high.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>81379117

This is a ploy to assert a fake groupin the event so that Hilldawg can bot more votes and shill her way to the president.

I dont understand how some short-shit old women has so much powerful to fuck up everything and anyone and has no morals. Somebody needs to fucking get rid of her..

Note: this is a satire site you three-lettered agencies.
>>
The next president will likely pick three to the supreme court. That is what this election is all about. Republican women don't understand the damage they can do by picking Clinton.
>>
>>81379959
Why don't we just literally shoot her in the head.
>>
what's a globalist to do?

>inb4 globalism is bad and i don't know how else to fix poverty
>>
File: Warbb.jpg (167 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Warbb.jpg
167 KB, 600x900
FIRE UP YOUR TWITTERS AND POST AWAY ABOUT THIS BS GROUP
>>
File: 1467032042442.jpg (95 KB, 744x450) Image search: [Google]
1467032042442.jpg
95 KB, 744x450
>>81379580
god damn my jeb(!) folder is too big
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.