[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no Trump/Webb ticket So meme magick is confirmed bullshit now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 682x864) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 682x864
>no Trump/Webb ticket
So meme magick is confirmed bullshit now
>>
>>81377584
When was this ever a meme?
>>
>>81377584
Digits on a counter ticking upwards isn't magic.
>>
The Republicans wouldn't have stood for it.
>>
>>81377665
The liberals on this board wanted a liberal Republican ticket
>>
>>81377584
Is this magic?
>>81377777
>>
Trump said a long time back he would be picking a Republican.

It was never a meme so much a widespread positive fantasy.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 437x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 437x468
>>81377584

Pence is gonna say some retarded Christtard shit at some point and Trump is gonna make a big show of kicking him off the ticket and will then select based Webb.
>>
webb is gonna be in charge of veterans admin
>>
>>81377728
Yes it is. See this post as proof.
>>
>>81382343

>343 is magic
>but what does it mean
>>
>>81377584
If Webb runs again in four years, he's next president after Trump's eight years. The pendulum will swing left and he's getting his name out in advance. His strong war stance is telling of future public opinion.
>>
>>81383716
He'll need more name recognition and a much strong and better campaign. He was about as literally who as omalley. I don't think most people even know who the fuck Bernie was until he was catapulted to relative stardom.
>>
>>81384101
Agreed. He seemed very gimicky. At democratic debates he spent what little time he had bragging about how many people he killed.
>>
>>81384640
I didn't think I'd watch the general debates, let alone the primaries. And I'd like the option to vote a good D candidate to be honest; I got raked over the coals on /pol/ before this all started for explaining why I was pre-convinced to make a tactical D vote.

But if there's something to be learned, it's that the D debates were boring looserfests while the R debates were popcorn tiem.
>>
>>81377584

Webb was way better than any of the faggots Trump had on his short list.

Pence is a piece of shit. Just because we love Trump, it's no excuse to pretend that Pence is not an establishment shill that absolutely sucks.
>>
>>81378101
My repeating digits will confirm this
>>
>>81377584
>Wanting someone that is most likely on par with being brain damaged as Hilary.
Dude took shrapnel to the head and hasn't been the same since.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.