[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I always thought that companies degenerate after the creators
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: stan-lee_0.jpg (187 KB, 1500x948) Image search: [Google]
stan-lee_0.jpg
187 KB, 1500x948
I always thought that companies degenerate after the creators death but marvel degenerate within his lifetime. Why he allowed to this?
>>
As if this wasn't the plan all along. (((Comic Books))) have been jewish brainwashing g since the beginning.
>>
he's jewish

US comics have always been propaganda for the state
>>
>>81374501

What the fuck does this have to do with politics?
>>
>>81374501
I have connections to the comic book industry. Apparently, he gives 0 shit about his comics anymore. Every once in a while, he'll come in, give a one-sentence statement about what the next comic should be about (sometimes written on a post-it note) then go home and take a scrooge dive in his piles of money.
>>
>>81374885
>Being this unable to connect the dots
>>
>>81374501

Stan Lee is a vampire who extends his lifespan by drinking the blood of Christian babies.
>>
>>81374501
money

he was poor for the vast majority of his life
now that his work finally went mainstream and millions are coming his way he doesn't really give a flying fuck what they do with his intellectual property
>>
>>81374501
Saw him a few weeks ago at denver comic-con main theater. He got 30-45 minutes of time and it was all unchecked questions from minority or literally mentally handicapped people, minus 10 minutes of him talking. On the main stage that day, for over 6 hours of runtime collectively, were other hit events like "diversity and cultural appropriation in games" or the gem "The tribalistic mentality of males in pop culture." The medium is dead, you could hear how sad he was when he had to read his pre-scripted plug for what would be the next announcement of "diversity in marvel comics", though he couldn't say what it was at the time. He's old now, lost his pull in things, and yeah he's a kike, but no one can say original spidey or most original marvel characters weren't cool and at least semi-red pilled. Fucking whatever though, Iron man will never be a hood rat negress to me.
>>
>>81374501
theres no way that hairline is real
>>
>>81374501
All I know is Deadpool cost under 60 mill to make and made almost 800 mill.
>>
If your favourite Marvel characters are either of those

>Captain America
>Thor
>Deadpool
>Iron Man

your taste is shit
>>
>>81383440
You forgot Wolverine.
>>
>>81383440
so wonder woman is okay?
>>
>>81387516
>Wonder Woman
>Marvel

Fucking kill yourself
>>
File: 1355739283325.png (17 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1355739283325.png
17 KB, 429x410
>>81387871
>>
>>81374501
(stan lee) degenerate you say?
>>
>>81388689
His real last name is (((Leibowitz)))
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.