[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I didn't know I was a communist. Is this test legit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: chart.png (17 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
17 KB, 480x400
I didn't know I was a communist. Is this test legit?
>>
>>81366041
It's heavily biased towards green. Every amalgamation of results I see on the internet from different groups who took the test shows everyone being in the lower left. And they place basically all modern politicians on the upper right. It's intellectual masturbation for the average edgy college leftist.
>>
File: 1468082015528.jpg (87 KB, 500x634) Image search: [Google]
1468082015528.jpg
87 KB, 500x634
Suicide is the only solution for you right now
>>
It's a fuckin test on the net, are you 12 or what?
>>
File: 1422056629173.jpg (57 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1422056629173.jpg
57 KB, 900x900
>>81366572
It's almost like the average person tends to be green because they support social support for people who can't help themselves and also don't like restricting people's personal freedoms. Politicians are blue because they want more money and people shouldn't do things they don't like,

It's not biased, you are just a fucking retard.

And FYI before you sperg out like an autist I'm a libertarian.
>>
>>81366572
i remember picking right wing open market stuff all the way and getting 1 block up 1 block right.
pretty biased
>>
>>81368955
You think Obama has right wing social views? He's usually placed halfway up in the blue square.
>>
>>81366041
> Is this test legit?

Just look at the first question:

"If economic globalisation is inevitable, it should primarily serve humanity rather than the interests of trans-national corporations."

Do you think this is a neutral worded statement? Do you think there are any people who take the test who say "fuck humanity, I want to support huge corporations, and not even those from my homeland, but trans-national ones"? And if you agree with this statement, you get labeled as a leftist. It's like there is a leftist NGO behind this which wants all people to think they are also leftists.
>>
>>81369568
There is no such thing as right wing social view. Left-right is purely about economics. Authoritarian-libertarian is about social issues. I know most americans tend to be politically retarded due to their two party system but you can't possibly be that fucking retarded if you browse this board.

Obama is definitely right-wing in terms of his economics as is everyone who has any kind of meaningful support in america. And he is very authoritarian in social views, landing him on the blue square on this simplistic test.
>>
>>81366041
I remember when I took this test and landed smack dab in the middle of the cross. Literally perfect, and I consider myself a staunch Nationalist.

Why cant you plebs be more like me?
>>
>>81370132
>And he is very authoritarian in social views
You didn't justify this which was the whole point of my post.
>>
>>81371423
The mere fact that he supports quotas and quotes the feminist rhetoric of women only earning 70-whatever cents per man dollar already shows it.
>>
>>81371689
The average denizens of the green square support these things too but the test doesn't ask about it. The author probably doesn't view that as authoritarian.
>>
>>81366041
if you are far right you should expect to end up in the authoritarian left category. opposing globalism is seen as exclusively left wing on this test
>>
File: chart.png (17 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
17 KB, 480x400
>>81366041
halp, i dunno this thing either
>>
>>81372404
>The average denizens of the green square support these things too
No they don't, you just don't understand what being socially libertarian means. Your democratic party is even more authoritarian than the republic party matter how much you call them "liberal"
>>
>>81373038
no matter*
>>
>>81370121
YEP THIS 100%
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.