[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weren't this old times with the huge cathedrals, epic c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: burn_deez_heretic.jpg (56 KB, 300x307) Image search: [Google]
burn_deez_heretic.jpg
56 KB, 300x307
Weren't this old times with the huge cathedrals, epic choirs and radical christian inquisitors good times? Considering the newest incidents in france? Am i the only one who misses the old france which chased down all the heretics?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-XONxvdq4Y
>>
>Be templar
>Get burned at the stake because the faggot French king's owes a ton of money to the order
>>
>>81363040
Sure, all was so much better in a time when you could get burnt at the stake for implying the earth wasn't flat. Faggot.
>>
>>81363633
Well, it was religious idiocy but at least it was our own religious idiocy
>>
>>81363633
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_flat_Earth
>The myth of the flat Earth is the modern misconception that the prevailing cosmological view during the Middle Ages in Europe saw the Earth as flat, instead of spherical.[1][2]
>During the early Middle Ages, virtually all scholars maintained the spherical viewpoint first expressed by the Ancient Greeks.
France in charge of being educated on anything before 1789
>>
>>81364167
Morons are morons, whatever the color or the religion (or lack thereof). Middle age and the inquisition were some of the most retarded times in history, deal with it.
>>
>>81364443
Thank you, fucking fedoras never know their shit.

There's something about incredibly beautiful old architecture, especially the cathedrals.
>>
>>81363633

Hello Ahmed. How is the jihad going ?
>>
>>81363040
except for the whole thing where your neighbors could report you as a heretic or witch if they didn't like you or didn't feel like returning your broom.
>>
>>81364443
Okay, you get a point. Still, it was just as dangerous to state that the earth revolves around the sun, and not the opposite.
>>
>>81364915
>>81364893
You would both be terrible profilers.
>>
>>81364787
Sure, they were. But as an european middle age moron you were happy to serve your god and you were surrounded by like-minded people. Today you may be an enlightened dude, but you are surrounded by morons with different ideologies.
>>
>spare some silver?
>no
>heretic

I'm sure you get the same from kleenex sellers in parking lots
>>
>>81364787

You still believe in this kike legend ? Inquisition made something like 11000 dead on 450 years. Smt like 25 dead per year. Far more less than average tribunal
>>
>>81365381
True, I get a sense of that every time I visit /pol/...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.