[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weak graphics.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
This say's two white out of touch old guys to the rescue. Looking in different directions. Collasal fuckup. Trump has quit trying.
>>
tfw you're so discontent with your life that you try to overthrow your masters
>>
>>81360305
We all know the saying "they will get their comeuppance". Is this the TrummupPence?
>>
File: goo goo g'joob.jpg (239 KB, 906x906) Image search: [Google]
goo goo g'joob.jpg
239 KB, 906x906
>>81360922
>TrummupPence
>>
>>81360305
Trump looks to the Left, Pence to the Right.
>>
>>81360305
if we meme magic it he'll still get the nom, and hillary will get the shlong
>>
>>81360305
Or does it say two men who both have had a lifetime of experience and since two sets of eyes are better than one, situational awareness requires different viewpoints?
>>
>>81361173

Trump is looking to his right.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 324x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 324x348
>>81361173
You got those reversed. I like his family reuinion picture though. What do those mini drumpfs got to do with anything though
>>81361051
+1 (you) for the filename
>>
File: download (1).jpg (13 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
13 KB, 183x275
>>81361173
And you got this guy in the middle saying, "what do you want from me?"
>>
>>81360305
>white and old = bad

Back to tumblr
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.