[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish I never came here in the first place. I wish I didnt know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1 (37).png (48 KB, 211x214) Image search: [Google]
1 (37).png
48 KB, 211x214
I wish I never came here in the first place. I wish I didnt know about the Jews fucking this world up, about cucking going on around us. I wish I could just live and not care about any of these things, just thinking it's the way things are and there is no mastermind behind it. I wish I thought Hitler was the bad guy.

Instead, I drive to work and I care about white people. I know that one day all this shit will come to /Pol/and too. And I feel so fucking helpless.

I wish I took the blue pill brothers, I really do.
>>
>>81359506
>1 post by this ID
>>
The redpill is the burden we must all bear. Once you're in there's no checking out, no matter how much you want to forget.
>>
>>81359622
what a fucking idiot you are
>>
File: 1468613188703.jpg (31 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
1468613188703.jpg
31 KB, 333x333
>>81359506
Sooner or later, the normies will realize the truth.

And it will be bloody.
>>
>>81359506
I wonder which countries the Jew shills are predominately from.

There tend to be a lot of european ones on /pol/

Are they all from Israel with different flags, or do they have dual nationality passports?
>>
>>81359506
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>81359506
the world will burn before it comes to us, mark my words, friend.
>>
>>81359506
Grow the fuck up you, nigger.
>>
>>81360084
Oh look I caught a German Jew.
>>
File: 1448202730981385243.png (2 MB, 1594x1274) Image search: [Google]
1448202730981385243.png
2 MB, 1594x1274
>>81359997
You think I'm a jewish fifth column? Couldnt be more wrong pal
>>
File: 1464915340034.png (820 KB, 506x722) Image search: [Google]
1464915340034.png
820 KB, 506x722
Just get on with it Poland, its a Reddit-tier meme at this point but that "keep calm and carry on" thing is a very good mindset to be in. The Jews control the media and economy, actively deprecating Western culture? Keep calm. You feel like you have no agency, like all is hopeless? Carry on. Just keep moving. If you expose yourself to all of this "redpill" knowledge and then become stagnant then you've already lost. Better yourself and inform those who are willing to listen, but do not become bogged down in depressed apathy and useless "better times" worship.

Things are fucked, and things have always been fucked. Keep a stiff upper lip, don't complain when your back hurts, and make yourself the best version of "you" possible without bragging or boasting. The best revenge is to live well. Maybe read Ride the Tiger or study non-defeatist nihilism or better yet stoicism.

My point is, don't let all of this information defeat you. It is only information, you can use it to justify stagnation, or use it to justify forward motion and self improvement. Poland stronk.
>>
>>81360350
Nice post, thanks.
I admit Varg Vikernes for his will of survival, for his self-improvement, for all the guts he got in him. He's a true redpilled warrior and I love to watch his youtube channel.
>>
>>81360857

I've been looking for one of his videos, or for a subject he has discussed before. It was an explanation of some European "infinity" symbol that was supposed to represent the natural drive/source of ambition of the European or something like that. I watched it last week at a friend's house but I can't find it anywhere now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.